Our New Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then,SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! it began again, followed by another few soothing rubs before the spanking resumed. I struggled to contain my cries as the cycle continued in an unpredictable rhythm, often being unable to avoid squirming but his strong, callused hand on my back holding me firmly in place.

His spanks moved back and forth across both cheeks, around the sides, with the apparent goal of leaving a uniformly reddened hue to my entire backside, even going down past the crease where my upper thighs met my buttocks, to pay some attention to the softer flesh there.

The blood rushed to my tender and throbbing skin as my eyes filled with tears -- and another type of moisture dripped down my inner thighs.

"Katie, you need to stop squirming" he said sternly, lifting his left hand from my back and reaching down to firmly grasp my left nipple, already sore from his earlier attentions.

SMACK! SMACK! The spanking began anew and this time when I tried to squirm, he held tight to a nipple, pinching it and pulling downward to keep me from moving, switching his grasp between the aching tips on my left and right during the variable pauses between the slaps of his hand.SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Just when I thought I could not take any more, he roughly pushed my thighs apart to thrust two fingers into my drenched pussy, vigorously fingerfucking me as he continued to roll and pinch my hypersensitive nipples. He curled his fingers to stroke my inner walls as the adrenalin surges threatened to overwhelm me, my fiery arousal swirled around pain-infused delirium as tears poured down my face.

He pulled hard each nipple in turn, stretching them down --oh God, everything was a blur of pleasure, pain, pleasure, pain -- until they slipped from his grasp to snap back upwards. As he continued to thrust his fingers into my quivering pussy, he reached over to deliver some spanks with his left hand this time, smacks raining down on my burning skin.

A tidal wave of an orgasm struck me and I lost all control, bucking my hips and wildly flailing my arms and legs. I howled a primal scream as an impressive gush of juices surged forth from my pussy, and I collapsed limply over his lap.

An unknown amount of time passed before I could catch my breath or even focus my eyes properly. As my mind drifted back to this earthly plane, I became aware of his hands gently stroking me, smoothing and soothing my inflamed and tingling skin.

"Shhhh, Katie, shhh, it's OK," he whispered reassuringly to me. "You're fine, you did so well, so very well, my lovely girl. My brave, brave darling girl."

I lifted my heavy head to look up and see him smiling fondly at me. I reached out for him and he wrapped me up in his strong arms, lifting me into his embrace as I curled up in a ball in his lap and nestled my head into his shoulder.

He tenderly ran his fingers over my tousled hair and down my neck and back, gently petting me as the orgasmic aftershocks sent shivering wavelets through my body. Tears were flowing freely from my eyes and I made no effort to wipe them away as they cascaded down my flushed face. The pain was but a mere shadow, and I felt a sense of release as a pleasantly calm near-trance settled in.

Mark continued his comforting whispers as my tears slowed and then ceased, and my heart wound down to its normal steady beat. He reached for the afghan and pulled it up around me, cuddling me close as he gently kissed my forehead. As he enveloped me in the fabric, I felt a large wet spot and looked up at him wide-eyed.

"Yes, that's all yours, Katie, my dear," Mark gently chuckled. "Have you ever squirted before?"

"Only a few times, by, ummm, myself," I murmured with a sudden shyness, "but, oh, it makes sense -- I've never come so hard in my life."

He reached over to the table by us where earlier he had sensibly set a large Yeti tumbler of ice water and handed it to me. The cool liquid was the sweetest nectar on my parched lips and I downed several deep sips and then handed it back to him. He took a drink and then set it back down on the table.

He gazed tenderly into my eyes a few more moments, and then kissed me, gentle little pecks like when he had first caressed my lips with his earlier today.

I wrapped my arms around him, running my fingers along the back of his head and neck, as we continued our sweet kisses, my naked body snuggled into to his still-clothed form, the soft blanket warm and cozy against my skin. Our hands and tongues tenderly and leisurely explored each other, savoring the closeness and connection. I sighed with a profound contentment as he nibbled an earlobe; he softly moaned as I grazed my teeth along his bottom lip and sucked his tongue into my mouth.

I felt a pressure against my upper thigh, and realized that his cock was hard beneath me. Before I could react, he broke our kiss and gently stood us both up, then guided me back down into the chair in one smooth motion.

He got on his knees in front of me and leaned forward to cradle my face in both hands, drawing me in for a long kiss. His kisses soon strayed from my yearning lips down my neck and to my breasts, feathering soothing pecks around my soft curves before gently suckling on my nipples, swirling his tongue around my aching points.

Mark looked me in the eyes as he placed another little kiss on each nipple and then continued his journey south, smoothing his hands around the curves of my waist and hips as his lips followed.

Skipping the treasure between my legs, he moved back and approached from the opposite direction, tickling a finger along the sole of my foot, launching a new trail of kisses from my toes up my long legs, massaging up my calves and thighs. HIs lips got back to my upper thighs, and after one more trail of kisses tracing the crease of my hip, he took ahold behind my knees, pulled me to the edge of the chair, and spread my legs wide for that precious view once again.

He playfully arched an eyebrow at me -- "Let's go for the trifecta, shall we?" -- and then dove between my quivering thighs.

He ran his fingers and then tongue along the length of my slit, questing between my private folds, dipping into my center to lap up the still-flowing moisture, then coming back up for teasing swirls around my clit. He spread my lips apart with his thumbs, allowing him even greater access to my delicacies, and his tongue continued its virtuoso performance.

He paused for a moment to softly blow on my tingling wet skin, looked up at me with a satisfied grin, and then lowered his face so his tongue could pursue its maddening teases. I felt a finger enter me, moving slowly in and out, getting thoroughly lubricated with my intimate wetness as he sucked and lapped at my clit.

His finger withdrew from my pussy, dripping with my moisture, and ventured south, pressing against my rosebud until I relaxed to allow him entry. His tongue and lips intensified their efforts as he pressed his finger further into me, past one knuckle and then two, as I let out a long moan.

He paused for a moment to let me adjust and then began moving his finger in and out of my ass in long, slow strokes, while his tongue continued to lavish attention on my aroused clit. He carefully added a second finger and repeated the process: pausing and feeling my most private place stretch to accommodate him, then resuming his strokes in and out.

I felt a delicious tightening and quivering around my clit, combining with the sensations in my ass, my still-tender nipples throbbing, and the blissful echoes of the evening's prior orgasms still smoldering in every cell of my being.

"Oh God, Mark, I'm coming, I'm coming," I panted.

I hit my peak as he withdrew his fingers from inside me, amplifying the sensations. I collapsed against the back of the chair, feeling the ecstasy roll over me as he eagerly lapped up the new flow of moisture he had invited to spring forth.

"And that...my dear...isthree," he announced with a humorously theatrical flair, leaning against the ottoman behind him with a proud grin, as I sprawled out spread-eagle on the chair, still reeling with pleasure, my overstimulated pussy and asshole obscenely twitching with the orgasmic aftershocks.

We both sat there for a few moments, grinning at each other and catching our breath. He stood up and held out his hand for me to take, and pulled me up to his embrace for yet another tender kiss.

"Why don't you cool off with a quick swim?" he suggested.

I smiled and nodded at the idea. A swim did sound refreshing. He took my hand and led me to the door, unlatching the lock and holding it open for me. I headed down the hallway knowing he was enjoying the view of my naked form, still glistening with sweat from our exertions, walking before him.

"I'll warm a towel for you in the dryer," he said, turning in the direction of the laundry room.

"That would be great, thank you," I replied as I slid open the door and walked out to the pool deck, feeling wild and free to be standing naked under the moonlight. I took a deep breath of the clear air and stretched my arms above me.

"Mercy, what a view," I heard him quietly say behind me. "Listen, I completely understand if the answer is no, but oh, if I could have a photo of you right now, like this, on this gorgeous night..."

I turned my head to smile back at him. "OK, but I'm going to face forward so my face is hidden," I said as I nodded in consent.

I loosely gathered up my hair and held it in my hands at the back of my head, my neck exposed, elbows held wide, shoulders and chest high, similar to one of the poses Mark had had me assume earlier. Absolutely no hesitation or embarrassment this time, I stood tall and proud, my fair skin lustrous in the moonlight.

Click, click, click, I heard his phone camera snap a few images, and then I dove into the clear, cool water, invigorating on my bare flesh. I swam back and forth a few laps and then moved towards the steps to exit the pool.

I stepped out of the water and walked back to the door, where Mark had just arrived with a cozy warm towel to bundle me up. "Mmmm," I purred as I snuggled into his now-familiar embrace.

He had also brought my belongings out to the living room, and I saw my dress folded on the couch, my shoes and purse on the floor nearby.

"Just one last thing left to do," I whispered in his ear. "Kiss you goodnight."

"Oh?" he asked, initially perplexed at my meaning, then a delighted understanding spreading across his face as I let the towel fall to the floor between us and knelt down on it before him.

"I said I was going to end the evening by kissing you goodnight," I said, "but I didn't say where I was going to kiss you," I continued as I pulled down his zipper and reached inside.

"Ohhhh," he let out a pleasantly surprised moan as his cock sprung partly to attention the second he felt my touch.

Now I was the one arching my eyebrow at him, grinning mischievously as I drew him out of his pants and began caressing his cock with my tongue and hands.

His cock soon lengthened and hardened from my affections, too much for me to take in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his swelling head, and stroked his length with my hands, occasionally reaching to massage his balls. I took in deep breaths through my nose as I sought to draw him deeper into my mouth, pleasuring his shaft with increasing pressure.

I could hear Mark moaning with appreciation as I bobbed my head, sucking and licking his rock-hard cock, and I grabbed his ass to pull him closer to me as I felt him approach his release.

"Katie...oh, God, Katie...I'm close...ahhh," he moaned, trying to warn me.

"No, no, please, Sir, I want your cum, give it to me," I blurted quickly before sucking him back into my mouth.

He uttered a low growl and I felt his muscles tense, and then his cock was pulsing his warmth into my mouth. I swallowed as I continued to milk him for all he could give me, feeling his cock finally slow and soften. I withdrew, gently lapping up any remaining traces with my tongue. I placed a little kiss on the head of his satiated cock with a giggle and glanced up at him with a proud grin.

He stared down at me, still kneeling at his feet, my wet hair dripping down my naked body, with an utterly bewildered and delighted look on his face.

"I don't know if you're an angel or sent by Satan himself, Katie my dear, but I will never forget this wonderful, magical,abso-fucking-lutely insane evening."

"That makes two of us," I said, picking up the towel as I rose to my feet. I rubbed the towel once more over my body and hair and then turned to pick up my clothes.

I impulsively decided on one last fun little tease, and left my bra and panties on the couch, lifting my dress and pulling it on directly over my naked body as he watched, intrigued.

"What?" I said with a playful grin as I slipped my sandals back on. "Did I forget something?"

"Sometimes I just don't feel like wearing underwear," I continued, as I walked to the door. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh no, I don't mind at all," Mark said as he joined me by the door.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, acting secretive even though no one else was there, "In fact, my dear girl, that's going to be one ofour new rules -- and if you are so foolish as to cross my threshold wearing any underwear ever again, you can expect to be properly punished for your disobedience."

"Ohhh...yessss, Sirrrrr," I purred at his words, knowing he had just given me a guaranteed way to get the thorough spanking I now knew my naughty, still-tingling ass so craved, and my curiosity roused at what other new rules he might conceive.

He drew me in for a final good night kiss, enveloping me in his embrace. His lips pressed down on mine, his tongue demanding entry once more, as his hand darted under my dress to roughly plunge a finger into my tender, still wet pussy.

"Mmmm," he growled in approval. "Good night, Katie, my dear."

I gave him one last sweet kiss on the cheek -- "Good night, Mark" -- and walked out the door.