Our New Villa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my eyes closed but sensed that she was smiling, opening my eyes I saw her looking at me, her eyes smiling more than her mouth. "What?" I said, smiling back.

She was hesitant, finally saying "I'm wondering whether to tell you a little secret."

"Please do." I said more excitedly than I expected.

"Me and my friends have been to the nude beach a few Sundays last year and I saw you there. You and your girlfriend are very beautiful and sexy."

"So are you, I'm sorry I didn't see you there, I would have liked that." I said this trying to be cool and mature but was actually very turned on by it, becoming aware and nervous of an impending boner, my shorts wouldn't hide much.

I sensed there was more to the secret and couldn't wait to hear it. "Are there more secrets?" I asked gently. She began to blush but I sensed she wanted to tell me, I just smiled, giving her time.

"I practice with the razor down there." She nodded slightly and looked down. I followed her gaze but was a bit slow to catch on, finally I thought I knew what she was talking about.

"What, down there?" I said pointing with my head and my gaze at her pussy. She nodded, a goofy smile crossing her face.

"Wow, fab." Was all I managed to say; the now raging boner in my shorts wanting to ask to see it.

This was the mid nineties and shaving was rare, trimming as Berni and her friends did, being the most that many women would do. Whether it was my uncomfortable fidgeting about or something else I'm not sure, but Ana's eyes roamed down my body, coming to rest on my engorged member trying to escape the top of my shorts.

I mumbled a "Sorry." My cheeks rapidly reddening with mortification.

"It's ok, I noticed it on the beach last year."

Before I could say or do anything the door opened and a middle aged woman came in speaking rapidly in Portuguese. Ana pulled a face at me and explained that this was her first booking of the day. She went and greeted the lady, directing her away from me and giving me time to recover.

When I thought it was safe and decent to do so, I stood up. Ana came to the door but refused payment, accepting a nice tip instead. "Bye Joe, might see you Sunday." She said grinning. I literally skipped back to our villa.

The three of them were sat at the table drinking coffee, all wearing loose t-shits. "You look happy." Berni said.

"I am." I bent and cuddled Berni from behind, kissing the side of her neck as I did so.

"Where's my cuddle?" Becky asked as I stood up. I half looked to Berni who smiled, seemingly happy. I didn't know if I'd ever get use to this. I moved behind Becky and feeling emboldened I bent and cuddled her, my right hand on her right breast and my left slipping under the T-shirt and cupping the left. She moaned and pushed her body back into my groin. Funnily I didn't feel like I could kiss her. Instead just staring at Berni as I groped her.

"Little ones here waiting for a pinch." Sarah said this with a big grin and simultaneously lifted her shirt, showing her perky little tits and long nipples, nipples that both me and Berni had admired yesterday.

I let Becky go and moved to Sarah, not bending but standing upright as my fingers gave each nipple a little pinch, Sarah moaned and giggled and let her t-shirt drop.

"Lift it up, I want to see." I ordered. Sarah obeyed and I saw Berni and Becky exchange knowing glances, before looking up at me approvingly.

I was entranced by Sarah's nipples and as I started to gently role them between my finger and thumb, they seemed to grow, becoming as long as my thumb was wide.

"Fuck that feels sooo good." Sarah moaned

I was enjoying this, the power, the sex, the audience. Maybe I would make a good member of the club.

I was aware of my dick hardening but wanted this to be about Sarah, I leant forward a little, providing a gap between my crotch and Sarah's back. I applied more pressure, a part of my mind setting myself a challenge to make the nipples even longer. Sarah's breathing was quickening and she was wiggling in the chair, her legs were together but looking down I realized she had no knickers on, the dark hair just visible. This immediately brought visions of Ana to my head and my dick hardened even more and I lost concentration, squeezing harder that I probably should have.

Sarah yelped and I immediately let go, looking at her long misshapen nipples. "Don't stop, you can pull them as well as pinch them."

Instead of pinching or pulling I felt the urge to flick. I'm right handed and not very coordinated so I flicked one first and then the other, they virtually sprang back. Sarah gasped, " Again!" She said breathlessly.

I had nearly forgotten about Becky and Berni, my mind consumed by what I could do to Sarah's tits and nipples. I flicked a few times before grabbing both boobs and mauling roughly, squeezing with three fingers whilst pulling the nipples with my thumb and forefinger. Sarah responded with moans and groans and 'don't stop.' I don't think I was really in control, and couldn't have stopped, my mind set on seeing how much Sarah could take. I was pulling her nipples, her little boobs lifted off her chest and her whole torso straining upwards as Sarah shouted "I'm coming." She was panting and shuddering. "Rub them gently." She ordered, struggling to control her breathing. As she settled I gently let go and automatically leant down and kissed the top her head, she threw her head and body back so I could kiss her lips, her back colliding with my hard dick and winding her a little, "For fuck sake." She said.

As we both laughed I pulled her shirt gently back down, taking the opportunity to plant a little kiss on her cheek.

"God that was amazing, I've never cum just through tit play before." Sarah was in still in the clouds but was brought back to earth by Becky offering her a tube of cream "Here rub some of this in, they're gonna be fucking sore tomorrow."

"So speaks the voice of experience." Laughed Berni.

"Too fucking right."

Everyone tucked into the croissants before we went to our rooms to get ready for the beach. I'd been fairly quiet since nearly pulling Sarah's tits off and felt I needed to speak with Berni

"Sorry."

"For what?"

"For losing it a bit in there, I think I got carried away."

Berni smiled at me, a kind caring look in her eyes.

"You really get off on her, don't you?

"I don't know how or why but Sarah brings out some sort of animal in me, sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it's a good thing. A very fucking horny, good thing to watch. You were more in control than you think, anytime Sarah spoke you did what she wanted. If she said stop you would have but you also sensed what she wanted and that's an incredibly powerful, beautiful thing."

I still didn't feel right but only managed "Doesn't it make you jealous?"

"Only that I wasn't involved, but now I know what an expert nipple torturer you are, I will be." She said this, mocking me a bit. "Actually I'm not that into nipple torture, but you will discover what really drives me crazy and when I bring out the animal in you, watch out."

We arrived to the beach about twelve and although it was Tuesday and early in the season there were still about thirty people there, mainly older couples. We made our way to the bar, nodding to a few familiar faces along the way.

Marcus, the barman/owner greeted us like old friends, coming from behind the bar for a hug and continental style kiss on the cheek, his smile widening even more when he realized we had two more beautiful women with us.

"I heard you bought the Schultz villa, that's great."

"Yes it is, we hope to spend even more time down here now. What's the weather like in the winter?" I asked.

"Pleasant." He started laughing, seeing the confused look on our faces he explained, "That's my favourite English word, pleasant. It just seems so English." I sort of knew what he meant and being use to Marcus, me and Berni smiled along, Becky and Sarah looking at him as if he was a bit mad.

We all sat and had a beer, relaxing and looking out to the ocean. "Right, time for some sun." Berni announced and we followed her, finding a nice spot to lay our towels, not too close to anyone else but close enough to the bar and toilets.

Me and Berni began stripping off without really thinking about it, the girls seemed a bit more nervous. I think that even if you're a fairly wild character, getting nude with others on a beach takes a bit of getting use to. I was the first one undressed, having only shorts and a t-shirt on. I could have lain down but decided to stay standing, enjoying the freedom and enjoying the extra length the warm sun always added to my cock.

"You're such a tart Joe," Berni laughed. The girls looked at what Berni was laughing at, Sarah joining in but Becky just managing a weak smile. I'd known Becky as long as I'd known Berni and had grown very fond of her, thinking of her as a friend rather than Berni's best mate. Even when she was going through shit she remained upbeat. Berni and Sarah didn't seem to be taking too much notice but I was concerned, wondering if she was ok.

"Come on you tarts, get your kits off." Berni said, breaking my chain of thought,. "This isn't a strip show, just take your clothes off and lie down."

"You sound like most of my boyfriends." Said Sarah; this did bring a bigger smile to Becky's face.

We were laid in a row, I was at one end reading a book and Becky was at the other with headphones on, Berni and Sarah in the middle, chatting and giggling the whole time. I wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying but occasional a word or sentence would catch my attention 'you remember his foreskin' or something similar. They'd become aware of my interest and tell me to stop earwigging, giggling and going back to their conversation.

Berni and Sarah stood up, "We're going to the bar, who wants another drink" Becky removed her headphones and we both said we would.

"They'll be gone ages." Becky said.

"Why, what do you mean?"

"Well you know Berni's a bit of a tart and likes people looking at her." I nodded, "well Sarah's an even bigger exhibitionist. Berni's settled down a bit as she's got older and met you but Sarah's got worse."

I looked after the girls, rather than walking direct to the bar they were taking a longer route, walking hand in hand with a pep in their step and giving anyone who wanted to, a good chance to ogle. I just smiled and shook my head.

"Does it bother you, people ogling Berni?" Becky had inched a bit closer to me and was laying on her side. I turned on my side to look at her, we were about three feet apart.

"It took a bit of getting use to and I still have to occasionally bite my tongue but deep inside i know we're good and that Berni enjoys it, I think I've come to enjoy it myself a bit. I can laugh at it and enjoy Berni's enjoyment."

Becky started laughing, I wasn't sure why, "What?"

"I don't know what looks more obscene or ridiculous, My big boobs hanging down to the sand or your big dick just lying there, flopped over your leg."

I made a point of looking from one to the other and then doing it again, smiling I said "Equally ridiculous and equally lovely."

We were quiet for a while and I took the opportunity to change the subject, "How you doing?"

"I'm alright, why?"

"I don't know, you don't seem your normal self, a bit sad or upset."

Becky forced a half smile, "I'm alright, I just get this way sometimes."

I nodded, not wanting to probe and not knowing what to say anyway. After a short while Becky continued, "You know when Berni made you cum over my face the other day and Sarah spanked my ass."

I nodded, mortified. I wanted to apologize and was aware I was going red, before I could talk she continued, "Believe it or not I love it, I wanted that. In fact I could start playing with myself just thinking about it. I don't know why I love being treated that way, I just sometimes need it. Thing is, it leaves me emotionally drained, like I'm empty. The girls are brilliant, they look after me and love me back to myself. When I first went out with Steve I thought I'd found my soul mate, we'd play around and I wouldn't even get down afterwards. But he couldn't love me for who I was and got mad jealous and controlling and then violent."

She said all this matter-of-factly but I found myself grimacing at Steve's name. "It's not your fault, you only introduced us."

"I know, but I'm still gonna beat the shit out of him the next time we meet."

"Be my guest." She said with a smile. I was about to tell Becky that I understood what she was saying and that I would support her and look after her as well when I had a sillier thought. I got Berni's sun hat and passed it to her.

"What's this for?'

"You can have a wank, cover yourself with this."

"Piss off." We were both still laughing when Sarah and Berni returned, carrying four beers.

"You two seem happy, what you laughing about?"

"Nothing, what kept you, we thought you got lost."

"Berni was chatting Marcus up till he gave us free cocktails, took her ages, she must be losing her touch."

"Bitch! It was you flirting with those young Germans that kept us."

"Yeah, that blond one was a bit dishy wasn't he?"

They were both giggling and we were just smiling, looking up at them. It struck me how truly bizarre and wonderful this all was; laying in the sun, naked as the day we were born and talking about all sorts, but mainly sex.

We sat upright and they sat down between us, all our legs touching. I raised a toast, "To sun, sea and friendship."

"And sex." Sarah added, as I knew she would.

I'm not sure what flirting Sarah had been doing but the three German guys came out onto the beach and it was obvious they were looking for Sarah and Berni. One of them was nude whilst the others had swimming shorts on. They looked to be in their early twenties and were normal fit young guys.

By their faces I think they were a bit disappointed to see that I was with the girls, but they played it cool and laid their towels and bags down about thirty feet away from us. I was making fun of Sarah and Berni, saying they couldn't have made that big an impression. Sarah slagging me and saying I was cramping their style.

After a few minutes the guys starting playing keepie uppy with a soccer ball. I hadn't seen anyone playing sports on that beach before but it was half empty and no one seemed to mind. They were fairly skilled and did some quite long rallies before dropping the ball. I was more interested it their soccer skills than anything else but the three girls kept a running commentary on the way their muscles were flexing and how the nude ones dick was bouncing around.

"I think we should join them, show them how it's done." Sarah suggested. Becky said that she was happy lying where she was. I could see that Berni was tempted and if I hadn't been there she would have lead the way.

"Do you want to play Joe?" she asked me. I smiled thinking about my answer.

"It wouldn't be fair, me having three legs and all." I answered, looking down at my dick.

"In your dreams." And with that Berni and Sarah went to stand up.

"Sarah, put some of this on." Becky said, offering a small bag to Sarah.

Sarah looked bemused, "I already have sun lotion on."

"It's concealer, the bruises are starting to show on your boobs where Joe mauled them earlier. Anyway you can make a show of rubbing it in."

This she did, standing and facing the boys, wearing sunglasses and nothing else. Slowly rubbing the magic cream into her perk boobs and causing the boys to drop their ball and eventually stop playing all together when they realized they were allowed to stare.

I couldn't look, feeling guilty for causing the bruises and having more qualms about whether I wanted to be involved in any of this. I did manage to whisper to Berni, "You should rub it in, make it more erotic."

"Good idea, my kind of thinking." She kissed me deeply on the lips, whispering "I love you." As she broke the embrace. "Too late, she's finished." Berni stood up and her and Sarah set off towards boys, hips swaying and Berni's big tits bouncing deliciously.

"She practices that."

"What?"

"Making her tits bounce like that, she has a way of breathing that makes them bounce more, she showed me once."

"For fuck sake." I smiled and watched Berni and Sarah as they reached the boys, all of them with their eyes and dicks bulging, even the nude one. I didn't want to be bitchy but smiled to myself, I had no competition there. I think Becky must have read my mind because she laughed and said "What are you like."

I knew Berni didn't speak German and I think nor did Sarah, so the Germans must have spoken English because they were chatting and laughing, Berni with her shoulders back more than necessary and Sarah leading the talking as usual. She was gesturing with her hands and I could see the two boys in shorts looking at each other. Becky was laughing besides me, "She's telling them to take off their shorts before she'll play, she's such a fucking tease."

Right enough the boys began to lower their shorts, one even turning slightly around in embarrassment. I nearly felt sorry for them. We were a little bit away but the shy one seemed to have the best dick of the three.

I'd never known Berni to play soccer or even seen her kick a ball, turned out Sarah hadn't either. The boys would kick or head the ball to each other a few times and then to one of the girls who would make a mess of it. One of the lads retrieved the ball the first time but the second time Sarah insisted on getting it, bending at the waist so that anyone behind her got an eyeful. Many of the bathers in our area were now sat up watching, particularly the men.

Berni managed to return one pass, celebrating by running to Sarah as if she'd scored a goal, hugging each others nude bodies and jumping up and down. The lads were just staring, a bit bemused, but obviously enjoying the show.

I was enjoying the whole show myself, my dick getting increasingly harder as I watched them run about. This wasn't lost on Becky who gave it a discreet little slap, whispering "Behave yourself."

One of the German lads came up with an idea and got his mate to demonstrate it. He threw the ball up and his mate had to jump a little to head it. They did it twice then he turned to Berni and told her it was her turn. It was obvious what he was thinking and anyone who'd seen his friends little boner bounce around knew what was coming. Berni gleefully jumped up, making minimal contact with the ball but making her tits bounce madly.

"Cheeky bastard." I said, good naturedly. What struck me the most was how quickly they stopped bouncing and wobbling. Berni's age and time in the gym all helping.

I was enjoying the show but also aware that I was starting to feels pangs of jealously, not just for Berni but for Sarah too, which was a bit weird. I was fighting an internal battle, telling myself not to be silly when one of the German lads started to mark out a small goal in the sand.

They split into two teams, the taller blond lad who had always been nude pairing with Sarah and the shy one with the better dick teaming up with Berni, the other lad going in goal. Anyone who ever played soccer or any horny man in the world knew what this was about and I imagine so did the girls, but they played happily along.

The goalkeeper threw it out, blondie got the ball and passed to Sarah, this was on a beach so the ball just stopped at her feet, better dick tackled her almost in slow motion, managing to rub his arms off her boobs and his dick off her leg before getting the ball. He managed to do it fairly smoothly, not over obvious. Berni made a little run calling for the ball, taking it sort of serious. God love her, with her tits and ass jiggling, it was hard to think about the match.