Our New Villa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It actually made the conversation more difficult but once I had explained what I was thinking Ana was fully on board, even saying she was looking forward to it.

It was only eight in the evening and I had planned to kick everything off around nine, my only concern was that people might be a bit too drunk by then. Returning to the terrace I told Becky of my new plan, she thought it was a great idea, "Ooh, I'm looking forward to that." She said smiling. I was looking over at Berni and Sarah who had virtually surrounded Joao, standing only a few inches from him. They were laughing and joking, gesticulating with their hands, obviously telling stories. Whatever they were saying, Joao didn't seem to mind, a big smile on his face and his dick nearly erect.

"How'd you get on with Joao?" I asked Becky.

"He thinks he's god gift, and I suppose tonight he is." She said this laughing, "I think he was a bit shy and confused earlier but he's getting bolder, trying it on with all of us until someone says yes."

"We'll help him with that." I smiled

"Actually when he innocently placed his hand on my rump earlier and gave it a little squeeze, I nearly succumbed, but I remembered the plan." I was about to say something when we heard squeals of laughter. Ines had joined Joao, Sarah and Berni and I think was showing Berni where she thought she should have a tattoo. By the way she traced her finger it was evidently from her pubic bone, up under her left boob, conveniently lifted up and out of the way by Joao, and around to her left shoulder. Berni was just stood there, grinning, enjoying Joao and Ines's hands on her. She turned around and Ines started to slowly trail her finger down Berni's back, soon joined by Joao for no other reason than he could. It was actually quite erotic, their fingers moving in tandem and arriving at her buttock cleft. I wondered if they had finished or where they would go. Their fingers separated and traced a line down each buttock, causing the muscles to quiver, before moving on to her thighs, applying pressure to Berni's hamstrings.

"Wow." It was Ana who was stood next to us with a bottle of whisky in her hand, "I hope you don't mind, I found it in the kitchen cupboard." It was a Bushmills ten year old that I'd bought it in the duty free and now seemed a perfect time to have a drop.

We got seven glasses and everyone said they'd have a glass; I raised some silly toast to friends, love and nudity and then said. "When I was in the village yesterday Ana couldn't cut my hair because she was busy and I didn't have an appointment, she's kindly offered to do it now." I could see a confused look on Berni and Sarah's face but ignored them and went and sat upright on a chair, trying to hide my rapidly hardening dick between my legs. Ana went to her bag and came back with her scissors. Standing in front of me smiling, her boobs pert and her nipples hard, I remembered that only me, her and Becky knew fully what was going on. She looked at me as if to say "ready?' I nodded and slid down in the chair, spreading my legs and letting my dick spring up with a thud as it hit my stomach. Ana knelt in front of me and started snipping at my pubic hair.

I heard a few chuckles and couldn't help but look up at the faces, everyone smiling and watching, Joao stood between Sarah and Berni, his arms spread and hands on their bottoms. Becky moved to the side of me and everyone followed, now all stood close and in a semi circle. Ana was taking this seriously and as she lifted my scrotum to properly trim underneath I noticed that she was biting her lip, more in concentration than arousal I think.

As she progressed, my still rigidly hard dick was the only thing in the way. You could see Ana thinking, eventually she took a hold and pulled it away from my stomach so that it was pointing upright, trying to trim behind it. She was at a funny angle and this combined with my dick pulling against her made it difficult. She giggled and let it slap back onto my stomach, enjoying the sound and pulling it back again and letting go 'slap!'.

"Anyone else want a go." I asked to groans and head shakes. I could have moved it myself but was enjoying it too much. Ana repositioned herself, put her scissors down and lifted my dick with her right hand, wedging the back of her left hand against it and finishing the trim.

I stood up, proud as punch; giving a little twirl so that everyone could see my new haircut.

"Your turn next." I said to Berni, A look of confusion on her face.

"Sit down, let Ana work her magic.

Although she wasn't sure what was happening, Berni sat down, the pressure of everyone's eyes almost forcing her into the chair. Ana said something to Becky who scurried off, returning a few moments later with a small bowl of hot water.

Ana knelt in front of Berni, beckoning her forward. Berni nervously slid down in the chair, her bottom on the edge but her legs still closed. I had coached Ana to be forceful, and she smiled sweetly as she parted Berni's legs, pushing them wider till she could fit between them.

Berni looked nervous but made no effort to resist as she looked down at Ana. Her legs spread wide and on display to everyone. Berni's pubes were already trimmed and it took Ana no time to trim them even shorter, Berni tried to wriggle upright but Ana stopped her with a firm hand, "I haven't finished."

Ana searched in her bag and came up with a tube of shaving cream and a mans shaving brush. She dipped the brush in the warm water and applied it to Berni's spread pussy. Berni let out a low moan as Ana rubbed the brush up and down. I was watching her face but her gaze was fixed on Ana. Ana moved the brush, wetting the pubes. She dipped it again and applied the cream to the bristles before applying it to Berni, moving the brush about and building up a lather. Berni was squirming as Ana probed every nook and cranny, making sure to miss nothing.

Ana stood and straightened her back, waiting for the lather to work it's magic. Berni went to move but Ana told her to stay still. I smiled at Berni but couldn't read her face, was she angry, turned on, fucked off, I didn't know.

Ana rummaged in her bag and came up with her cut throat razor, I smiled as I saw the look on Berni's face change, "No fucking way."

"She's a professional, relax." Berni just glared at me as I said this. I had an idea.

"Joao, you and Becky hold a leg each, so that Ana can really see what's she's doing. Sarah and Ines, we'll stand in closer so we can see if she misses any bits."

As they grabbed her legs Berni glared at me but didn't resist. With her regular exercise and yoga Berni had always been flexible and as Joao and Becky took the strain she was almost in a splits position, her legs straight, wide and slightly angled up; her pussy white with foam and her bare chest heaving as she tried to control her breathing, the hard nipples betraying her stimulation.

I moved to the top of the chair, squatting down so my head was level with Berni's "How you doing?" I quietly asked.

"Ok, nervous."

I kissed her lightly, my hand snaking down and tweaking a nipple "Are you turned on?"

"Fuck yes."

I stood up and was waiting for Ana to begin when Sarah started laughing, we all looked at her. "This looks obscenely ridiculous, Joe stood there with his big dick inches from Berni's face and Berni, legs akimbo and Father Christmas' beard dripping down her cunt; I wish I had a camera."

Light bulb moment, I almost ran to our bedroom to fetch my small camera. When I returned Ines had beaten me to it, she had a much nicer camera than mine and explained she carried it in her bag in case she saw a tattoo she liked or saw something that she could make into a tattoo.

"And anyway, this way you can be in some of the pictures." I smiled, liking that idea. Berni had now sat more upright with her feet on the floor, but her legs still well spread, seemingly quite happy. The shaving cream was virtually gone but everything looked moist and ready.

Ines started messing with her camera, taking random shots. One or two of Ana and then one of me and Becky, posing us so our legs intertwined. "Your big back would be a great canvas." She told me.

Sarah and Joao were stood together watching us and seemed to be getting on well, i nodded to Ines to take their photo. Joao seemed shy but Sarah being Sarah, she just grabbed his cock and smiled at the camera, Joao didn't seem to mind and we all got a laugh.

Berni was still sat, I think getting a bit pissed off. She went to stand up but Ana growled at her "Stay there bitch." I nearly choked and Becky stared wide eyed as Berni slid down in the chair and spread her legs, a weird sort of self satisfied grin on her face.

Ines came over, "Now for the star attraction." Berni's eyes lit up and her grin became a smile. I had to admit that Ana and Ines understood the psychology of this whole scene much better than me and seemed to be enjoying themselves as Ines took control.

Before Ana did anything Ines started taking pictures of Berni, positioning her as she did so. Move your hand this way; arch your back; stick your tits out; smile! Berni was beaming, completely at ease with her nakedness and loving the attention. Me and Becky shared a knowing smile.

Ana got her razor, "Do you want them to hold your legs?" She asked Berni.

"No, I can hold them up, let them watch." Berni spread her legs obscenely wide, placing a hand under each thigh for support. Ines almost cooed as she knelt and took some close ups, Berni pulling her legs tighter for the camera. The foam had obscured the view earlier but even Berni's anus was stretched open, it was some view.

Ana knelt and brought the razor to Berni's skin, causing her to shudder and Ana to smile, in two smooth passes of the razor she removed the visible pubic hair, leaning back to admire her work and for us to have a better look.

Sarah stepped forward and touched the shaved skin with her fingers, flicking Berni's exposed clitoris with her thumb, "So smooth." Sarah said. "Bitch." Berni said.

"Not finished yet." Ana said as she moved in closer, Ines stood behind her and leaning over her shoulder. Ana and Berni's eyes seemed to lock, Berni slowly nodding and Ana smiling before gently placing her fingers on Berni's cunt, her index finger slowly trailing down the inside of her parted lips, causing Berni to tense and Ana to smile as Berni let out an involuntary moan.

Ines was leaning over more, her boobs bobbing just above Ana's head. It was a great sight, Berni, legs spread wide and two beautiful naked women only inches from her snatch. It occurred to me that if Ines lost balance whilst Ana was shaving then we could have a nasty accident.

I signaled for her to stand in front of me, just to the side of Ana. As an amazing sight as Berni's spread pussy was I was no longer rigidly hard, my dick at half mast as it were. Ines stood in front of me and bent forward, my dick coming to rest softly between her bum cheeks. She seemed happy enough and I was sorely tempted to stay where I was but I lost my bottle, placing my hands on her buttocks and pretending that I was wedged and had to push myself out. Ines giggled and I was tempted to gently slap her bottom, but again lost my bottle.

Ana moved her hand to the side, pulling Berni's labia even further apart, the skin tightening. With an incredibly steady hand she slowly moved the sharp blade, shaving one hair at a time, Berni's eyes never leaving her hand. Everyone was holding their breath, the clicking shutter of Ines' camera being the only sound. Joao was staring intently at Berni's exposed pussy, Sarah caressing his torso and slowly wanking his engorged dick, dirty cow. As Ana spread the other lip I looked at Becky, she was entranced, biting and sucking her bottom lip. My dick started to harden.

Ana straightened, "Do you want me to get the little hairs around your asshole." Berni nearly looked bashful as she nodded.

"Not yet, I want to take a few more pictures." Ines said. She moved into the middle and took some very close up shots of Berni's naked cunt, Berni looking down and smiling as if to say 'you finished?'

Ines moved back, clicking away, "Joao, Joe, stand near Berni's head, your dicks near her mouth." I thought Berni was about to say something but she just smiled instead. We stood either side of her, our dicks pointing at each others and just millimeters from Berni's slightly open mouth.

"Great shot." Becky said as she stood beside Ines, "How about Sarah's nipple?"

Ines liked this idea and I kissed Berni and asked if she was ok, even though she kissed me back I could tell she was more interested in her modeling than she was in kissing me. We moved away and Sarah replaced us.

Sarah was a vixen and she immediately kissed Berni, a long, lingering, highly sexual kiss, Berni's hand reaching to the back of her head and pulling her in tighter. We were all turned on by this, Ines putting her camera down and kissing Ana. Me, Becky and Joao just stood there uncomfortably, wondering what to do with our hands.

Berni and Sarah separated, both of them breathless. Berni put her feet on the floor, her legs and arms obviously tiring, but tellingly she kept her legs wide apart. Ines positioned Sarah so her long nipple was just above Berni's mouth. As the camera clicked, Sarah slowly lowered herself until her nipple was between Berni's lips, Berni's flicking tongue causing her to groan with pleasure. She looked boldly at the camera, a sensual and alluring look on her face.

I think Sarah was enjoying this more than any of us, her sexual spirit shining through. She looked at me and Becky and gave a little laugh of joy, her hand caressing Berni's face as Berni sucked hungrily at her nipple.

She looked to Joao and nodded, an unknown message passing between them. Joao looked nervous and uncertain, looking from me to Ana and then back to Sarah. Sarah nodded again and he sheepishly knelt down between Berni's legs, his breathing visibly changing as he stared deep into her pink pussy.

I felt my body tense, my mind racing and thoughts fogging. Becky took my hand, squeezing tightly, "Stand behind me," she said quietly. I wondered if she thought she needed to stop me lunging at Joao, but she had other ideas.

She reached behind with both hands, pulling me forward till our bodies touched and my dick was wedged into her lower back. Her warm skin felt wonderful and I found my hands naturally coming to rest on her hips, pulling us closer as I watched everyone.

Ines was moving, taking shots from different angles; she moved behind Sarah, who bent over further, exposing herself for the camera, flashing us a wicked smile when she realized we saw what she was doing. Ana was stood still, coolly, almost aloofly, observing proceedings, an amused smirk on her face.

Berni was consumed in sucking and biting Sarah's boob, most of her face covered by Sarah's body. I didn't know if she was even aware of Joao perched between her legs, literally salivating like a puppy as he awaited permission to go further.

I found myself jiggling Becky's hips and rubbing myself up and down, the gentle friction feeling wonderful as I slowly dry humped her. Sarah was still watching us, her lustfulness increasing as Berni's bucked and arched her back.

Joao's head hadn't seemed to move but what looked like a very long tongue was now licking and probing Berni, her body responding, muscles tense, buttocks clenched. He moved his head forward, probing deeper as he tongue fucked her, Sarah pinning her down with her chest.

This was intense, my emotions whirling, the overriding one being that my dick wanted to explode. Becky broke our embrace and turned to face me. For a second I thought of porn movies where the woman drops to her knees but instead she pulled me down for a kiss, a very dirty, sensuous kiss. A small 'wow' escaped my lips as she broke the embrace, her hands on my chest as she gently pushed me backwards until my legs touched a chair. As I sat she gave me another kiss before turning and sitting on my lap, my dick firmly wedged between her gorgeous ass cheeks. I wasn't really with the program and Becky sounded almost exasperated as she told me to give her my hands, immediately placing them on her cunt and urging my fingers to get to work.

Joao's head and tongue were certainly working, pumping in and out of Berni, her body writhing, about to orgasm. Sarah grabbed his hair and roughly pulled his head back, "Eat her ass." She ordered him, an almost perverse wickedness in her voice.

Berni was trying to wiggle free of Sarah but Sarah held her hair in her other hand, pulling it over the back of the chair and pinning her. As Joao's head went lower, Berni went on tip toes, lifting and tilting her hips to give easier access. "Dirty slag." Becky mumbled between moans as I aggressively finger fucked her, my thrusts getting faster and deeper as I watched Berni.

Berni went too far. As she pushed her asshole onto Joao's tongue her bum cheeks slipped off the chair. Her two assailants reacted quickly, Joao grabbing both ass cheeks firmly to support her and Sarah straightening and supporting her head and shoulders as they lowered her to the floor. Berni turned her head, a flushed look of complete sexual abandon and slight confusion on her face as she surveyed the scene.

I'd nearly forgotten about Ines and Ana. Ines had stopped taking pictures and they were now on a lounger a little way from us, Ines head wedged firmly between Ana's legs and Ana continuing to observe us all, as if from afar.

Berni looked down at Joao and at me and Becky, my fingers now moving in and out of her slowly, our eyes fixed on Berni's. Berni went to say something but Sarah stopped her, placing a finger gently over her mouth. Joao looked a bit confused and lost as he continued to kneel between Berni's spread legs, her shaven and reddened pussy almost glowing in the lights.

A thousand connotation and possibilities of where this might end flashed through my mind. I told Becky to stand up and I walked over to Berni, my obscenely rigid dick making us both smile as I knelt down and placed my sloppy fingers to Berni's lips.

Next time.. I'll explain some unusual sleeping arrangements.