Our New Villa Pt. 03

Story Info
We get wilder.
4.3k words
4.68
10.7k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

This episode continues on directly from pt2. If you haven't read pts1&2 then the beginning of this might seem a bit disjointed and even a bit silly; hopefully it will begin to flow after the first few paragraphs. I normally write in the exh/voy category but thought group sex more appropriate for this one. The first two stories were mainly true events tarted up a bit for the reader, this one is more wishful thinking on my part.

As always I welcome contacts, comments and votes, they help to keep me writing and going in the right direction.

Berni stared at me with fierce emotion in her eyes, was it anger, lust, confusion, probably a bit of all three. She was still laying flat on the tiled floor of our terrace, Joao knelt between her spread legs and me knelt at her head, my sticky, cum soaked fingers close to her mouth.

"Help me up." She said, it was barely audible, her mouth and lips dry.

Joao moved and I sat Berni forward, she was small and I could have lifted her, but she put her hand out for me to pull her up. She was still unsteady on her feet as Sarah and Becky came and hugged her, the sheer intensity and emotion of the evening spilling out, Berni shaking and the three of them crying and laughing and crying some more. They really were a sisterhood, albeit a very kinky sisterhood.

A small recap: In the mid nineties me and my fiancée Berni had bought a villa in Portugal, her two best friends, Becky and Sarah were staying with us, their wild, shared history coming to the fore and them introducing me to, and involving me in, their shenanigans.

"I need a drink." Berni said as they broke the embrace, "Yeah Joe, get everyone a drink, what sort of host are you." Sarah joked, helping everyone to relax and start talking again.

Ana, my Portuguese barber and the one who had earlier shaved Berni's snatch with a cut throat razor, gave Berni a gentle kiss on the lips, burying Berni's head in her shoulder as she again started to cry. Ines, tattoo artist, photographer and also Ana's girlfriend looked on with a gentle smile on her face.

Not for the first time on this amazing holiday I was struck, struck by love, care and respect. It didn't seem to matter what we got up to, no matter how intimate, sexual or even humiliating, there was a shared bond and I felt privileged and excited to be a part of it.

As I handed out the drinks, the only one who looked a bit uncomfortable and out of place was Joao. He could hardly make eye contact with me, probably uncertain about the dynamics and about my feelings, me having just watched him tongue fuck Berni's cunt and ass. I half smiled at him but I was also taking a perverse pleasure in his discomfort, a fact not lost on Sarah who came over, "Don't worry about this grumpy sod, I'll look after you." As she said this she kissed his ear and her leg went between his, he looked both excited and terrified; these were strong women, with strong appetites.

I'd chatted to most people but not Berni or Becky, who were stood on their own, chatting quietly. I and everyone else had just watched Berni's pussy being shaved, her legs spread wide, her most intimate parts on show as Ines took close up pictures and she'd seemed to love it. As the photo shoot continued I'd sat finger fucking Becky, my big dick wedged between her ass cheeks as Joao had stuck his tongue up Berni's ass and cunt and Sarah had pinned her down, forcing her boob into her mouth so she could hardly breathe. Where did I start this conversation?

They both looked at me, questioning smirks on their faces. On impulse I put my arms out and enveloped them in a hug, thankfully they cuddled me back. As reassuring and wonderful as their cuddles were, the feel of our bodies touching had an inevitable effect on me, my happily soft dick growing and hardening. As we separated, Becky laughed and Berni just shook her head. I smiled my 'it's not my fault smile' before asking Berni how she was doing.

"I'm getting there, that was fairly intense. I couldn't believe how far he could get his tongue up my ass."

I knew she was only saying this to wind me up but I did my best not to rise to the bait. "I didn't notice." I said nonchalantly.

"Of course you didn't, you were too busy with your hand stuck up this tarts cunt." They both burst out laughing. I just smiled, everything was back to normal.

The villa had three bedrooms and we'd already decided that Ana, Ines and Joao would stay the night before taking me back to the beach in the morning to collect my car. From the way Sarah had Joao pinned to a lounger it was pretty obvious that they would be spending the night together, Ana and Ines already offering to take the bedroom with the single beds so that Sarah could have the spare double.

As entertaining as watching Sarah in full flow was, Berni eventually shouted at them to go to bed, "Before you break my fucking lounger." Joao was a little sheepish but Sarah was in full swagger, kissing, groping and hugging everyone goodnight.

I offered everyone another drink, all of them laughing at me as I stood up, my dick sticking out obscenely, having just been squeezed by Sarah. I was a little drunk and happily stood there letting them gawk, "If I wasn't gay I'd like to play with that." Ana said, causing me to blush as I felt my dick twitch and harden even more, "Be my guest, there's plenty to go round." Berni joked, causing a few cackles; I just dashed off to get the drinks.

When I returned Berni had fetched a few blankets, the mid May night turning a bit cooler. Ana and Ines were cuddled under one and Berni and Becky under another, putting on my best sad face I said "What about me?"

"You and your dick can have one to yourselves." Berni said to more laughter, nodding to a blanket on the chair.

Becky had been a bit quiet but as we sat there comfortably warming up and sipping our drinks she began asking Ana and Ines about themselves, how they met, what was it like for a gay couple in Portugal etc. She even arranged to get a tattoo the next week, Ines saying Tuesday was best for her, "What type of tattoo and where?" Ines asked her.

"Something small and somewhere private, so only a select few will ever see it."

"Select few! Half of bloody London more like." Berni said. When we finished laughing it was arranged for the next Tuesday evening, Ana shaving her first and then Ines doing the tattoo, "I hope you have a big studio because we're all coming to watch." Added Berni.

I was very contented under my blanket, sipping my whisky and listening to the banter. Ines asked how long Berni and Becky had known each other. "Me, Becky and Sarah were at school together, then when we were eighteen we started going on holiday together, becoming closer as it were." She said this with exaggerated smile, "Then I met this big gallute." She said, pointing and smiling at me, "and that put a spanner in the works for a little while. But now that Joe has realized what a tart he is we're thinking of becoming a threesome." As she said this she winked at me and turned and gave Becky a smoldering kiss.

Ines and Ana looked confused and I didn't blame them, I was confused. They broke their kiss with a little giggle, "Excuse me." Ana said "What is a big gallute and a spanner in the works?"

The three of us started laughing, Ana and Ines spoke such good English that it was easy to forget that it wasn't their first language. "A big gallute is a big, clumsy man." Berni explained and they both smiled at me, obviously agreeing with and understanding the description. "A spanner in the works means messing things up."

It was Ines's turn "How can Joe be a tart, he's not a cake or a female prostitute, I think." We all smiled at this and it fell to me to explain. "You're right, tart is used to describe a female prostitute but we use it in a more general way, say someone who enjoys teasing or acting sexily or someone who enjoys their own sexuality and is happy with it." They seemed to be nodding and I hoped they got it.

"So does that make Joe a big tart? Ana asked.

"Definitely!" Berni and Becky answered in tandem.

We all settled down a bit, everyone lost in their own thoughts. Ana and Ines started talking quietly in Portuguese, something they hadn't really done earlier. Eventually Ana said, "Berni, can I ask you something?" Berni nodded, smiling "Are you and Becky lovers?"

I was all ears and could see both Berni and Becky struggling to come up with an answer. Berni eventually answered, "It's complicated, we're very good friends who enjoy messing around and sometimes teasing each other sexually or helping each other with their sexual needs and desires. We have slept together and cuddled and comforted each other and yes we have had sex but I don't think we've ever made love. Does that make sense?"

Ana began to smile, "So you're a tart?"

"Exactly!"

I asked if anyone wanted another drink but Ana and Ines said they were tired and going to bed, us three deciding on a night cap. I saw Ana and Ines to their room and showed them where the linen was, Ines giving a little hug and Ana giving me a peck on the cheek, "Thank you for an enjoyable and interesting day."

"You're welcome, goodnight Ana, goodnight Ines."

"Goodnight tart." They both giggled back at me. I think the name was going to stick.

I went to the kitchen to get more ice before returning to the terrace, the bed creaking and grunts and groans from Sarah's room making me smile.

I was tired myself and could've quite happily snuggled under a duvet and gone to sleep but I wondered if the girls had other ideas. As I handed them their drinks I decided to stay standing, enjoying the cool air around my semi erect dick. "Is that meant to impress or frighten us?" Berni said, pretending to cover Becky's eyes.

"Neither, it's just me enjoying a lovely whisky and being bollock naked on my own terrace." As an afterthought I added, "It's been a mad day, a wonderful, sexy, mad day; thank you to both of you."

"Sit down you tart."

"I think it's time for bed, I'll sleep on the sofa if you two want the bed." The gentlemanly side of my brain made me say this, the dirty pervert side slapping him as it came out of my mouth.

"Ok.' Berni said and they both stood up, gave me a peck on the cheek and walked passed me. They stopped, no longer able to control themselves, both nearly double over with laughter.

"You should have seen your face." Berni said "Come here you silly tart." They both took me by the hand and led me inside.

I didn't know what was going to happen but as I was led by these two incredibly sexy, beautiful, naked women, both of whom I loved, albeit in different ways, I felt I was in heaven.

I have to admit that I was as nervous as I was excited, up until this holiday me and Berni had had a fairly straight forward sex life and even the sex on this holiday had been mostly spontaneous, my second brain doing all the thinking for me; this felt more planned.

I was half expecting us to jump each other's bones as soon as we got to the bedroom, but Berni and Becky went to the ensuite, "You can piss while I brush my teeth then we'll swap." Berni said as she locked the door. I thought locking the door was strange but I was also thinking I needed a pee myself and I hoped they wouldn't be too long. I heard the toilet flush and thought they must have finished but when I heard them giggling and then the shower go on, I thought fuck it, I'll go the main bathroom.

The door was locked, shit. I heard that toilet flush and as I wasn't sure who was in there I wondered whether I should move away from the door. Too late, Sarah came out and after initially being surprised to see me she broke into a big grin and grabbed hold of my dick which was only at half mast but achingly full of urine. "Good job I didn't try to put this up my bum, Joao just had his little pecker up there and it's already stinging like mad." She started giggling and leant in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, pulling my dick once before saying, "Goodnight Joe."

I stood there open mouthed, it was official, Berni and her friends were insane.

I returned to our bedroom as Berni and Becky were just coming out of the bathroom "Where you been?" Berni asked

"I went to pee and to give Sarah a kiss goodnight." They looked puzzled but before they could say anything I continued "What kept you two so long?"

They giggled before Berni put on an appalling French accent "Getting ready for a night of love."

I just raised an eyebrow and went to cuddle the two of them, Berni stopping me and nodding at Becky "This slut has something to ask you." The jokiness had gone from Berni's voice and I wondered if we were back in the realms of Becky wanting to be humiliated and treated roughly, the way we had on the first day. I still felt guilty about it even though I had talked to Becky and she'd explained she loved it and got off on it.

Becky's demeanor changed, she joined her hands, bit her bottom lip and tilted her head, trying to look shy, vulnerable and innocent, if you ignored the big tits and very slappable ass.

"Please sir, may I suck your dick." She said in a slight voice.

I started laughing; this sounded more like an Oliver Twist scene than it did anything sexual. From the look on Berni's face I realized I wasn't meant to laugh. I was thinking fast, I lifted my hand and gently lifted Becky's head so that she had to look at me, "Get down on your knees." I said in as steady a voice as I could muster. Berni's look said, 'that's better.'

Becky held my gaze as she knelt, her face only inches from my engorged dick. I was incredibly turned on but fighting an internal battle. I had a beautiful and sexy woman on her knees in front of me, offering herself and wanting to be abused, and my equally beautiful fiancée encouraging me to use her and yet I felt uneasy, a bit of my brain saying this isn't right.

I actually think I was about to stand Becky up and cuddle her when Berni barked "Open your mouth slut." Becky obeyed, "Wider!"

I was losing my internal battle; Becky's lips were trembling as she struggled to keep her mouth open to its fullest and I had to lean forward so as to angle my rigidly upright dick into her mouth, trying hard to avoid scraping my large bulbous head against her teeth.

I was looking down at Becky and she was trying to maintain eye contact as I inched forward. She suddenly gagged and I pulled back sharply, snagging my dick on her teeth as I did so. Why I hadn't expected her to gag I don't know, but as I stood there wincing and looking apologetically at Becky, Berni again took control.

"You like to gag, don't you slut?" Becky nodded and opened her mouth again, inviting me in. I pushed in even slower and stopped as I felt Becky's throat start to spasm. I watched her intently as she slowly pushed onto me, her mouth still open and becoming accustomed to the invading monster. Becky's eyes began to water as I felt her throat tighten on the end of my dick, an incredible sensation that I'd never experienced before. "Close your lips." Berni ordered, "Suck that big dick." Becky did as she was told and it was an amazing feeling and an amazing sight, much more attractive than her mouth open like a sex doll.

Her lips were half way down my dick, much further than Berni had ever managed to get and as she started to suck and swirl her tongue around I felt myself building to an orgasm. I was young in those days and when stimulated I had no trouble getting a second hard on shortly after coming, but me and Berni had practiced how long we could hold out without coming and I was determined only to cum when I wanted, I didn't want to yet.

Berni moved closer and was pushing Becky onto me, her own boobs dangling next to Becky's head as she did so. I think Berni expected me to cum and it became an unspoken tussle between us, with poor Becky's face and throat in the middle.

I distracted myself by leaning and pinching Berni's nipple, causing her to yelp and not push Becky's head so hard. I continued my assault on Berni, leaning further over and slapping her ass, my leaning also forcing my dick further into Becky's throat and partially blocking her nose, Becky pushing me away and gasping, her face a mess of tears, saliva and a silly grin I definitely wasn't expecting.

"That's the deepest I've ever taken anyone." She gasped proudly.

"Do you want some?" I said, pointing my dick at Berni. It's a funny thing, as much as this was about fulfilling Becky's kink, I'd also come to realize that it was about control. Berni loved to organize and control things and the fact that I hadn't cum down Becky's throat or over her face would annoy Berni. At that moment I decided that I'd carry on playing her games but that I would take some control, knowing I could do so in a way that would get all of us turned on and press all our sexual buttons.

Berni gave my sticky dick a disdainful look but before she could say anything I told her to kneel up on the bed, on all fours. She hesitated and looked a bit uncertain and confused.

"Just do it, and keep your knees together."

She climbed on the bed and what a wonderful site it was, her ass cheeks spread and her shaven pussy and asshole completely on display. This was my first close up look since Ana had shaved her and I loved it.

Becky was stood beside me admiring the view, both of us literally licking our lips. "Eat her asshole." I whispered in her ear. Her smile lit up her face as she pulled Berni's ass cheeks further apart, stretching her tight sphincter; Berni letting out a little groan as Becky's tongue gently probed her.

Berni and her friends really were dirty, kinky girls and how she'd kept that from me for three years I don't know. It must have killed her trying to pretend to be Miss Proper, denying this side of herself. As I watched Becky's tongue probe deeper and heard Berni's moans get louder, any reservations I had about getting involved left me.

I moved in front of Berni wondering what to do with my dick, whether to make her suck it or just jerk off over her. When I saw the look of ecstasy on her face all I could do was lean over and kiss her, her tongue darting into my mouth and her biting my lip as Becky probed her. I had an idea.

Berni groaned as I broke our kiss, a hurt look on her face. I went to the bathroom to retrieve a tube of lube I knew Berni had put there when she unpacked the suitcases. Half of it was gone, what had they been up too earlier? Liberally applying it to my dick I returned and gently pulled Becky's head out of Berni's ass, both of them giving out to me for stopping their pleasure. Without warning I line myself up with Berni's pussy and started to push in.

Her legs were still together and even though she was wet the opening was tight, the lube helping as I held her hips and pushed in, Berni letting out little yelps of pain and pleasure as I pushed hard, not stopping till I bottomed out. Berni was small and my dick was big, Berni always joking of a bruised cervix whenever I was deep inside of her. As I started thrusting hard I didn't care, my only thoughts being how quickly I could cum. After only half a dozen strokes I felt my balls tightening and knew I was near. I thrusted twice more before pulling out and coating Berni's asshole and cunt with my jism. As I caught my breath I grabbed a wide eyed Becky by the hair, shoving her mouth into Berni's holes "Now eat that."

I would love to know what was in Berni's mind as she glared at me but I didn't ask, instead just presenting my only marginally softer, gooey dick for her to suck.

Becky lifted her head and looked at me, "Is it all cleaned up?" I asked as I smiled at her messy face. She nodded. "Good girl, kneel up on the bed beside Berni."

Berni was only licking at my dick, the head always being too big to fit in her mouth. As I pulled it away from her mouth I said, "I'm going to fuck Becky up the ass, you lie on the bed and play with yourself, I want to see every bit of your shaven cunt."

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers
12