Our New Villa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their faces were a picture, Becky wide eyed, nervous but I think looking forward to what was to come, Berni staring at me as if to say, 'who is this person?'

Berni knelt upright on the bed, bringing her nearly to my height, without warning she slapped me hard around the face, glaring at me, daring me to say or do anything. As I smirked she hit me again, I saw it coming and could have stopped it but was actually quite enjoying the scene, the venting of emotion.

I held Berni by the shoulders, she was fuming and trying to slap and kick at me, calling me all sorts of names as I pinned her back on the bed. Becky was as use to Berni's temper and spirit as I was and I know she would have been on Berni's side if there was a need but as I held Berni firmly, she smiled at me.

"Sit on her face." I told her.

"Yes!" I think that was in her mind as well. Becky was the same height and shape as Berni but not as defined, her little extra weight making it easy for her to climb on Berni's face and pin her arms down with her knees. "You're two fucking cunts." Were the last words out of Berni's mouth before the sound was muffled.

Berni's legs stopped thrashing as her mouth got to work and I stood off the bed, "Is she a good pussy eater." I asked.

"Absolutely, she's had plenty of practice before." Becky said with a cheeky grin. Again I realized how little of the real Berni I knew.

I wondered what to do next, would I play with Becky's gorgeous tits or with Berni's tits or fanny. Becky decided for me, "Stand up on the bed."

As she started sucking my dick she told me not to cum, "Save that for my ass."

She gave an incredible blow job and I desperately wanted to explode down her throat but also to fuck her ass, decisions, decisions.

I pulled out and realized that Becky herself wasn't far off coming as she grinded herself onto Berni's face,

"Don't cum, wait for Berni." I said as I went to work on Berni. I couldn't get over how beautiful her shaven pussy was and could happily have looked at it and played with it for ages but I had work to do.

Berni had taught me over the years what she liked and she was soon wiggling about and bucking her hips as I flicked her clit with my tongue. The whole bed was shaking as Becky thrust back and forth against her face and Berni bucked her hips up and down, both of them sharing a shattering orgasm.

Becky leant forward and kissed my messy mouth, licking up the messy mixture of my saliva and Berni's juices. She was one kinky bitch

We lain down, Berni and Becky tightly entwined and me spooning Berni, my arm cuddling and caressing the two of them. The comfort and beauty of this position and the exertions of the day nearly had me dosing off when I heard them giggling, "What?" I groggily asked.

"You started snoring, I'd rather watch you fuck Becky's ass than listen to your snoring." They both thought this was funny and as Berni's hand found my soft dick I knew I had no choice. It's a hard life.


12