Our New Villa Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I am, how much will it hurt?"

"More uncomfortable than hurting, maybe you can hold onto Joe's dick and squeeze it every time the pain gets too bad." We all laughed at this, but I quite liked the idea, my dick twitching its approval.

"I thought you had to bite down on things to stop you screaming." I added to more smiles, "Actually I think I should hold her cheeks apart to give you better access."

"I like that idea, I'll hold your hand Becky." Berni said and moved forward, pinching at Becky's nipple before kissing her lingeringly on the lips. My dick was rock hard and Ines just smiled and shook her head at the scene in front of her, Sarah back into her photographer mode.

I pulled her cheeks apart way more than necessary, her little rose bud gaping as Sarah clicked away. My back was to Berni but I knew from Becky's giggles and groans that she was whispering things into her ear. Ines looked like she was getting a bit fed up with the messing and wanted to get on. I released my grip, allowing her ass cheeks to relax and skin to contract.

"Becky, I'm going to start the tattoo now, breath normally and try to stay still, is that ok?

Becky nodded. "Joe place one hand on her lower back to steady her and gently pull her right cheek to the side, try not to stretch the skin."

I did as I was told and watched in wonder as Ines started to apply the ink, Becky only twitching once as the tattoo started. What started as a sexual game was now a serious situation as Ines applied the art to Becky's skin.

I don't know how long the first part took but after a while Ines told Becky to turn over and lay down again. Ines had been dabbing away with a tissue at the tattoo the whole time she worked and as Becky lifted her left leg to give her access she looked at Becky and smiled before dabbing further down her thigh, the two of them getting into kinks of laughter.

Gathering herself she explained, "I think Becky is enjoying this tattoo very much."

"Sorry Ines, I'm so fucking horny the juices are dripping out of me."

It was one of those amazing moments when everyone's brain is in sync, smiling we all nodded and said "Tart."

Ines continued the tattoo and continued to mop up a mixture of blood and pussy juice, Becky providing a running commentary of how turned on she was and struggling not to squirm around on the table.

The tattoo was eventually finished and looked amazing. We asked Ines to come out for a meal with us but she said she was tired but would love to come for dinner on Saturday evening with Ana.

"Can we all keep our clothes on this time?" She asked. We joked about it but said of course we could. She gave everyone a hug, including a nice kiss for a still naked Becky. When it came to me I was very conscious of my dick still standing at half mast and offered to shake her hand. She laughed at this and spread her arms wide, saying 'Come here you tart' before enveloping me in a tight hug.

Everyone was in great spirits driving back to our villa. I was probably the quietest, concentrating on driving but also thinking a lot, over analyzing as I sometimes do and wandering what the evening would bring.


12