Our Night Routine - Monday

Story Info
Our nightly married sex life. Monday night.
4.2k words
4.35
10.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most nights our routine is the same, after practices, homework and dinner is done, the kids are then cleaned up and get ready for bed. If my wife is working usually I do this alone and then we wait for her to get home before the kids go to sleep.

Once the kids are in bed and we are ready, we head to bed to spend some quality alone time together before going to sleep. The alone time almost daily leads to sex of some sort but we never know or plan exactly what type.

We on average have sex 5-6 days a week and if she isn't working, one of us isn't sick or too exhausted from work we can end up having sex multiple times a night. Then again in the morning or if it's a weekend off, several times in one day. We have both always been extremely sexual and the more we have it, the more we both want it.

This week has been like most others, we had some form of sex Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs. Friday she worked and was exhausted by the time she got home, she also had a sore throat come on and one of the kids was determined to not go to bed so we missed out on our time together but made up for it Saturday night.

Here is a run through of our sexual experiences over the past 6 days. I plan on this being a 4 part story, this one covers Monday night only.

Monday Night:

My wife was needing to shave her legs and pussy. I have helped several times with the second part and this time was no different. Instead of shaving she decided she wanted to use Nair. I had her position herself on the bed, her legs spread wide and prepared to generously coat her with the cream.

Having my face mere inches from her pussy I could smell her sex scent radiating from within. I leaned forward and inhaled deeply, she quickly moved back and closed her legs, she can get so self conscious when I do this. She hadn't had a shower yet and was worried it wouldn't smell good for some reason.

It wasn't like she had hiked a mountain or anything, she had spent her day off relaxing watching a show about sex life on Netflix, or listening to her girly romance novels (read - very detailed sex books for women). I told her it smells great, the same as it always does.

She relaxed and allowed me to continue, this time I gave her a quick taste, with no signs of retreat, I went back for more. She tasted sweet with just a hint of saltiness.

When my tongue dipped to her awaiting hole I could taste her wetness already forming. I ran my tongue along the inside of her labia to her clit where I flicked it a few times before running down the other lip to her hole once again.

More juice had tried to escape her now, I scooped my tongue allowing it to pool before running to her clit again. Her breathing had become rapid and her body shook as my tongue rolled over her hardening nub. Satisfied she had cum I sucked her clit and lips into my mouth one final time to savor her taste before getting on with the task at hand.

Her mound was lightly covered with short dark hair, she had undergone several rounds of laser treatment 15 or so years ago leading to a sparse growth. The outside of her labia and directly above her clit there was a little more hair which was a lighter brown color.

I started by applying a very liberal amount of cream across her mound and down the crease of her panty line. Once satisfied I had covered every hair up top and to the sides I worked the outside of her labia and around her clit. I kept one hand cream free so I could manipulate her lips and ensure I didn't get any cream inside of her. I then helped her up so she could bend over for me and did the same to her ass, carefully I worked my finger around her hole, resisting the urge to touch it was the hardest part, I swear it winked at me several times.

She headed to the bathroom to take care of the rest herself while I headed to the shower downstairs to clean up myself before meeting her in the bed for our "snuggle time".

I turned the big light on and inspected how well the cream had worked, she was totally smooth, no unruly or unwanted hairs remained. As I ran my hand along her freshly shaved legs my nose picked up the scent of lotion mixed with her body wash.

She then rolled over and I verified the cream had worked just as well on her ass. I got up turned the big light off, leaving just the bedside lamp on. I love the way the soft yellowish glow illuminates her skin, allowing me to take in her beauty.

Seeing as we were both already naked we began with me laying on my left side and her on her right, facing each other. We spent the first couple of minutes holding each other close, softly kissing and just appreciating the quiet intimate moment. I caressed her back, gently running my hand from her shoulder down across her ass cheeks and back.

Her nipples would graze against my chest hair with each deep breath she would take. The sensation had both of them hard, standing straight out begging for attention. I could feel her getting more worked up, her body heat was now radiating against my own, her chest and neck were both become slightly red.

We progressed to more passionately kissing, my hand was no longer gently caressing her back, I was pulling her to me, I was no longer grazing her cheeks, I would stop and knead them forcefully. Each time I did this it would cause her to moan, to press harder into me, to kiss me back harder. She was now begging for me to touch her nipples and pussy.

She rolled to her back, encouraging me to explore her body more. I took her right breast into my mouth, sucking her entire areola past my lips, my tongue flicking against her hard nipple.

My left hand was still behind her neck from our kissing, leaving my right hand free to roam her. I pinched her left nipple while still working the right with my mouth, I could feel her back arch at the mixed feeling of pain and pleasure.

Before we got too carried away I wanted to taste her again. I kissed down her body and took my place between her thighs. I placed my thumbs on either side of her folds and spread her wide.

Her pussy glistened in the light of the lamp, she smelled and also looked incredible. I took a deep breath before burying my face into her sweet sex. I licked and sucked at her pussy, moving from clit to hole and back with long strokes of my tongue. As her breathing became rapid I concentrated between fucking her with my tongue and working her clit with my thumb.

She once again came from my mouth, squeezing my ears between her warm thighs. She coated my tongue with even more of her sweetness, before reaching down to pull me back up to her mouth. I kissed her soft lips while she licked and sucked at my tongue. We exchanged her taste as I moved back into my original position beside her.

Her right leg was now pressed against me, she rocked it back and forth encouraging my hardening cock to use it for stimulation. I hooked my leg over hers and slowly ground my cock and balls against her smooth thigh, causing her to moan sharply and press her desperate for more attention pussy into my leg.

I could feel her wetness coating my thigh as she used it to stimulate herself. My cock was also creating a wet spot against her from the pre cum that had made its way to my knob with each thrust. With one final hard pinch and tug I released her left nipple and ran my hand down her stomach, across her smooth mound and into the folds of her slick pussy. She was absolutely soaked.

I used my middle and ring finger to circle her waiting hole, coating them in her juices, before burying them into her. Her hand had made its way to the back of my head pulling my mouth into her breast harder, encouraging me to suck and lick her more forcefully while my fingers rubbed at the back side of her clit and G spot.

I stroked at her G spot, feeling her clamp down whenever I made contact. I pushed my fingers in as deep and hard as I could, dragging them along the upper wall of her pussy each time I withdrew them.

I released her nipple from my mouth with a pop and kissed my way up her chest stopping at her neck. I bit and sucked at her neck, breathing heavily, knowing that it would have her feeling vulnerable. She was now writhing on my fingers and arching her back, she was also biting at her bottom lip and had her eyes pressed shut. Her nipples pointed at the ceiling, standing tall on her chest.

I increased my fucking of her with my fingers, hammering into her causing the heel of my hand to impact her clit with each stroke, the room was filled with the echoing sounds of our labored breathing and each loud smack of my hand against her soaked pussy.

My cock was easily sliding against her thigh now, the pre cum heavily coated my swollen knob and shaft. I ground hard into her wanting her to feel the effect she was having on me.

I leaned in close against her ear and told her she was a "good girl and she could cum on my fingers for me". This sent her over the edge causing her to cum hard and in the process squirt into my hand. Her pussy was soaked even more now. I alternated from stimulating her clit, to sliding my entire hand over her labia, past her hole, to her ass and then back.

She ground against my hand needing more and more contact every time. My entire hand, to past my wrist was coated in her sex, her pussy was swollen and her clit had more than doubled in size. She was ultra sensitive now, I knew not to focus on just her clit as the stimulation would be too much, but to rub and massage her entire pubic area.

I raised my hand and brought it down swiftly spanking her soaked pussy. Not to firm but enough to send a jolt through her. She gasped, then moaned and ground herself into me again. I love seeing how she reacts to her pussy being spanked so I raised myself up on to my knees at her side. She instinctively reached out and attempted to wrap her hand around my swollen shaft.

Now having both hands free to caress her I could knead, pinch, pull and tweak each of her breasts with my left hand while my right stimulated her pussy. I alternated between spanks, rubbing her clit, burying my two favorite fingers in her and massaging her cum all over. I had finally got her in a state of utmost horniness, she didn't know where the next pain/pleasure was going to come from. I toyed with her by gently caressing with one hand and forcefully assaulting her with the other, I am always amazed at how hard I can pinch/pull her nipples, how roughly I can fuck her with my fingers, how hard I can spank her pussy and her still enjoy it, no, beg for more of it.

Her hand all the while was still wrapped around my shaft pumping up and down, my pre cum flowing freely from the swollen purple head, falling onto her hand, arm and stomach below. She had cum multiple times now from both my mouth and fingers. The flood gates were open and with every 10-20 quick pumps of my fingers another orgasm would take over her.

She looked over at me after her last orgasm and said "Remember when I laid on my back and you fucked my mouth? I want to do that again."

I didn't need to be told twice. She spun on the bed, laid on her back with her head slightly hanging over the edge. I positioned myself, standing at the side of the bed where I could bend my knees, half squatting and feed her my cock.

I slowly thrusted into her mouth, I could feel her lips straining to allow me in, her tongue gliding along the top of my knob and shaft. When I felt resistance I would slowly work back out.

The lamp was directly to my left, illuminating her beautiful face below me. I watched inch after inch of my cock disappear between her lips, then as I pulled it back I could see it covered with her saliva. Small white bubbles lined my shaft accentuating every vein.

I worked her nipples as I fed my cock in and out of her. This sent her wild at the physical pleasure she was receiving and the mental pleasure of me taking her mouth as mine. Her hands roamed the back of my thighs and ass and whenever I would glide into her mouth she would pull me in harder with them, choosing my pleasure over her ability to breath.

I leaned forward working my fingers into her slick opening again all while gently fucking her mouth in a steady rhythm. I rubbed up and down her slit, teasing her clit before burying my fingers into her, pulling at the upper wall of her pussy with every stroke again. As her orgasm built she pulled my cock from her mouth and ran her tongue along my shaft down to my balls. It was my turn to be vocal as I groaned loudly at my new pleasure.

She rubbed my cock all over her face, massaging my balls and right below them as she came again. She bucked and moaned loudly all while clamping down on my fingers. The vibrations from her mouth tickling the underside of my balls perfectly. Through rapids breaths she told me she wanted me to cum on her face.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth her tongue once again worked the underside of my balls. I was half squatted to make it easier for her to reach, her hands were holding my ass which provided her the opportunity to pull me forward and drive her tongue into my crack. I released my grip on her pussy and had only just wrapped my hand around my shaft when her tongue came daring close to my own sensitive hole.

This sent me over the edge, losing all control of my body, cum started flowing from my cock before I even felt the first pulse. I stood slightly as I watched my cum start to cover her chin and lips, shocked as this was happening. Then the first pulse erupted like a hammering from within my balls. I felt it from my ass hole all the way to the tip of my cock.

Rope after heavy rope of cum exploded onto my wife's face. I covered her cheeks, forehead, nose, eyes, lips and chin. My legs and body shook, I held myself up with my left hand firmly planted on her breast and milked the remaining cum from within.

Once I was complete I backed away and took in the sight below. My wife's entire face was a mess, there was cum from her hair all the way to her chest, her eyes were shut, the lids and eyelashes completely coated.

She reached out her hand searching for me and some kind of help. I quickly grabbed my shirt off the floor and gave it to her so she could roll over and use it. I apologized as I had no idea I was about to unload such a fierce amount of cum in her nose and hair. The rest she had asked for and wanted but I felt bad about that part.

She got up laughing and said "it's ok, a little warning would have been nice."

I informed her there was no warning, no time to react, nothing. As soon as her tongue almost touched my hole, I lost it. She laughed again as we headed to the bathroom. She hopped into the shower while I headed for my own shower as I had her juices, saliva and my cum all over my cock, hands and legs.

We once again met in the bed after our showers and resumed our cuddling. I was still naked from my shower but she had thrown on a large shirt and panties. We talked about how good the different things we had just done felt for each of us and about how much I came.

All this talk and the cuddling had me stirring once again, my wife's hand had made its way down her side and was again massaging my cock, this time focusing on spreading my pre cum around my knob. I was still sensitive from the prior stimulation and quickly got fully hard.

I reached over and rubbed my hand on my wife's pussy through her panties. The heat from within was radiating through the thin material and with a little pressure it wasn't long before I could feel a large wet spot forming. She was still worked up too and ready for more so I pulled her shirt and panties off.

I once again knelt next to her and took a nipple in my mouth. Being on my knees allowed her to stroke my cock and me to be able to alternate between nipples while also working her pussy with my right hand, all at the same time.

With the both of us already worked up and having pleasured each other orally earlier the next obvious step was for me to fuck her. I climbed between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down her slick opening.

Feeling the underside of my knob flicking back and forth over her clit and spreading her juices sent my wife into a stimulation frenzy. She used to hate how wet her pussy would get or the sounds it would make when it is at it's sloppiest, most swollen, most sensitive. After many years of reassuring I have finally convinced her that's how I like it best. Absolutely, positively drenched from my touch, begging for my undivided attention.

My now heavily lubricated cock had no issues sliding fully into her with one thrust. Her pussy was ready for me after having my fingers in her for almost an hour earlier. Still after 13 years of marriage her walls gripped me tightly as my balls became squished between our two bodies. I held her by her upper thighs, lifting her slightly off the bed and pulled her firmly against me. I focused on tensing my cock, making it swell and pulse in her.

I knew in this position, holding her up off the bed, every time my cock moved I would stimulate the back of her clit and G spot. It also made her tighten up around me, making my cock feel like it was too big to fit.

I slowly sunk down just enough to put pressure on the bottom of her pussy opening, which in turn pushed my knob against her upper wall. I then raised up again, leaning back, all the while pulling her hard into me, straining to tense my cock. This made her feel like my cock was stretching her to the fullest, also if I was straining hard my body would shake slightly, stimulating her even more.

I repeated this movement again and again. I read off her queues. The more she moaned, the more she bucked, the more she scrunched the sheets below while biting her bottom lip, the more forcefully I would hold her against me.

Her hands when not pulling at the sheets were busy pulling at her own nipples. She grabbed and stretched them further and further each time, the sheer pain/pleasure she must have been in encouraged me to hold off until she shook on my cock.

Having satisfied her to the fullest of my ability it was my turn to enjoy her and she knew it. She rolled to her right allowing me to mount her thigh and enter her from the side. I enjoy this position as it gives me a different sensation, having my balls squished against the soft, warm skin of her inner thigh, access to her breasts and also the ability to play with her ass.

She enjoys the different pressure my cock applies to her in this position as well as the access to her breasts and ass. I started with slow, deep thrusts, while massaging her butt cheek closest to me. With each firm squeeze she would moan in approval, leading to more forceful kneading on my behalf.

On each outward stroke I could see her cum glistening on my swollen, red and purple vein covered shaft. I traced my thumb along my cock retrieving some of her wetness and then gently stroked her formerly, until the Christmas party, mostly forbidden hole. This was immediately met with another encouraging moan.

She was so worked up I felt like any way I touched her and anywhere I touched her I was going to get that same reaction. I continued with my same slow, deep pace, the end of my cock rubbing at the back of her clit with every in and out stroke, all while stealing more and more of her cum to caress her tight, little brown hole.

She was now pushing back in anticipation, no in desperation, searching for that familiar sensation of pleasure combined with an uncertain vulnerability. I picked up the pace of my thrusting cock, while I intently focused on massaging my thumb in firm circles and strokes around her now slick hole. Her thrusting back to meet my cock and thumb, her breathing, her moaning, had all quickened now.

I felt her pussy become a whole new level of slick as the pleasure wave was once again about to take over her body. The walls of her pussy began grabbing more and more firmly at my cock as it stretched her, her wetness had made its way between my balls and her thigh, this sensation was driving me wild, mimicking her warm mouth from earlier.

12