Our Night Routine - Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass was fully relaxed and welcoming my thumb, no longer as an intruder but as a necessary pleasure to once again push her to orgasm. I thrusted it into her, I could feel my cock only separated by the thinnest of walls, pushing ever deeper as my own orgasm built with hers.

With her face turned into the pillow, her left hand holding her ass open for my viewing pleasure, her right once again locked onto a nipple, she screamed as she once again came on my cock and now thumb, causing both her pussy and ass to pulse in unison.

This sent me over the edge, I drove into her as deep as I could, the end of my cock surging past my thumb that was pressed firmly against her anal wall. With my own ass pulsing against her soaked thigh, I could feel each rope of cum shoot the length of my shaft before erupting into her.

I held completely still, enjoying the sensation her thigh, pussy and ass was providing me as my balls tightened and released until they finally emptied.

I stayed buried in her while I caught my breath. I could feel my cock change from rock hard, to semi hard and then finally to soft before letting my thumb and it slip free. As my cock exited her opening, a mix of our cum gushed from her hole, coating her pussy lips and thigh.

Exhausted from our fun, I collapsed onto her for one final kiss before we both headed to the bathroom to clean up for the second time in one night.

Finally after cleaning up for a third time in one night, we headed to bed. This time we settled for a quick kiss and a good night before both drifting off to sleep. I went to sleep with the image of my sexy wife's mouth stretching around my cock and looking forward to tomorrow nights "snuggle time".

*Thank you for reading this far. Please vote/rate this story. Also feel free to comment any thing constructive (I am new to writing these and really they are for my wife, but we both enjoy sharing our experiences). All of our stories are 100% true and as accurate as we can remember*

12