Our Night With El

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen saw I was ready. As she spread his cheeks apart, I aimed my cock at his tight hole. It took a solid force to get my head in, while El moaned and bucked. As I went deeper, his anus accepted the penetration and I slid in easier. I was fucking a man.

I moved in a little deeper with each stroke, each met with a moan by El, and an occasional "fuck!" My hands grabbed his hips. Jen liked anal, and while this was similar, it was different. El felt different in my hands. His ass squeezed my cock differently. But it squeezed very well.

I began to push deeper and deeper until I was now buried in his ass, my balls bouncing against his. I was breathing hard, feeling the incredible tightness on my throbbing cock. El had his head on the mattress, his hands gripping the sheets. His pleasure demonstrated by slamming his ass back toward me. His hard cock was swaying to our motions, a bright red, shiny from pre-cum, desperate for attention. We developed a good, hard rhythm, and El was gasping hard with each thrust.

Jen had quickly run to the bathroom to wash her hands and when she came back, she stood there staring, watching me fuck El, hard. Involuntarily, her hand moved to her pussy, rubbing her clit in those circles that get her off every time.

As I pounded El's ass, I looked at her and she seemed to know exactly what I wanted her to do.

Jen laid down next to El, on her back, and slid herself, carefully, under his body. I slowed briefly to let El take in what was happening. Without speaking, he immediately understood and let Jen slide beneath him, facing him, wrapping her thighs around the outside of my knees.

As I kept a steady pace fucking El, I looked down and saw Jen's beautifully smooth pussy, wet, open, and inviting, under El and me.

Jen made sure to give me a show, plunging her fingers inside her tight cunt, her juices making a slapping sound. Her tits rose and feel and her breathing quickened, her nipples hard enough to cut diamonds.

I wanted Jen to cum, and cum hard. Her fingers began darting across her clit, now swollen and protruding from her womanhood. Her thighs began clenching as she approached the edge.

I continued to slide my cock in and out El's tight ass. Our breathing and moaning mixed in a symphony of passion and sex. As El moved his head down, Jen reached up, grabbed his neck with her free hand and kissed him deeply. I was getting close to cumming and seeing their two lips joined got me even closer. I slammed deeper into El and I could feel our balls shake against each other. As I did, Jen felt El's straining cock against her hand and pussy.

While still rubbing her clit, Jen reached up with her other hand and began stroking El's cock, as if trying to pull his cum out. She began stroking it in time with the rhythm of my cock in and out of him, El's cock head soon replacing her hand on her clit, now well lubricated with El's pre-cum.

El moaned even deeper, "FUCK, JEN...FUCK ME!"

Jen lifted her hips and began rubbing his cock on her clit. I could hear her panting, almost crying. Still rubbing her clit with his cockhead, she felt the first spasm hit her and it shook her entire body. She squirted slightly, adding to the wetness already coating her hands the head of El's cock.

My cock began grwoing, the rhythmic pulsing of my balls on El's getting me close. I can feel my balls begin to clench. In a growl, I roared, "I'M GOING TO CUM!" El whimpers under me. I grab his hips and feel his ass tighten on my cock as he cries out, "YES! YES!"

As my semen shoots deep into his ass, Jen lifted her hips again rubbing her clit with El's cock head and forced it into her wet hole. She strokes him harder. "CUM INSIDE ME, EL!"

As my body shakes in orgasm, it goes into another gear, almost second orgasm, realizing I'm ejaculating inside El, while he fills Jen with his cum.

The chorus of moans and panting slowly softens. El moved his hips down, sliding deeper into Jen, who pulled her arms around him. As he did so, I followed him down, still buried in his ass, not wanting to end his grip on my cock. El held himself up on his elbows, with me behind him on, propped on my hands.

Jen, glistening from perspiration and pleasure, finally opened her eyes. She felt the connection of the three of us--me in El, and him in her. She radiated blissfulness. She looks at me in the most connected way possible, and gently mouths, "I love you."

12