Our Nightly Routine - Tuesday

Story Info
A recount of our sexual encounter on a Tuesday night.
3.1k words
4.44
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up from my last story which described our nightly routine. Below will be an intro and for those that have already read The Nightly Routine - Monday, skip ahead to Tuesday if you would like.

(Most nights our routine is the same, after practices, homework and dinner is done, the kids are cleaned up and get ready for bed. If my wife is working usually I do this alone and then we wait for her to get home before the kids go to sleep.

Once the kids are in bed and we are ready, we head to bed to spend some quality alone time together before going to sleep. The alone time almost daily leads to sex of some sort but we never know or plan exactly what type.

We on average have sex 5-6 days a week and if she isn't working, one of us isn't sick or too exhausted from work we can end up having sex multiple times a night. Then again in the morning or if it's a weekend off, several times in one day. We have both always been extremely sexual and the more we have it, the more we both want it.

This week has been like most others, we had some form of sex Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs. Friday she worked and was exhausted by the time she got home, she also had a sore throat come on and one of the kids was determined to not go to bed so we missed out on our time together but made up for it Saturday night.)

Tuesday:

Once again after the kids were in bed and asleep my wife and I followed suit. After showering, brushing our teeth, her taking her contacts out, shutting down the house, one final check on the kids, we headed to the bedroom and locked the door for what we call "snuggle time".

It was a little colder tonight than the previous night, so after stripping off we headed under the covers to share body heat to warm both our hands and feet. No one that I know likes their intimate places touched with freezing fingers. Just like Monday we started with gentle snuggling, me softly stroking her back and her nestling into me.

Once we were both warm I changed tactic and progressed from the soft caressing to focusing on her different erogenous zones.

I had already planned in my mind how I wanted our Tuesday session to go before heading to bed. I knew she had the day off on Wednesday and I hadn't been able to get the feeling of her tight little ass hole gripping my thumb from the night before out of my mind all day.

I needed to feel it stretch around something bigger than my thumb tonight. I had a desire and I knew if I worked her body just right, she would be more than willing to let me use her for my pleasure.

I started by running my hand firmly up and down the insides of her thighs, stopping just short of touching her pussy. At the same time I moved my mouth to her breast, sucking her nipple and areola past my lips.

As her nipple began to harden, my tongue reached forward and instinctively flicked back and forth, causing her to moan her approval. I hummed/moaned also, enjoying the effect I was having on her. The vibrations mixed with the flicking and sucking had her thrusting her pussy upward, searching for my evading hand.

I momentarily considered waiting for her to beg for my hand but instead gave in to both of our desires. With my lips still firmly locked onto her breast, I made one final run along the inside of each thigh before cupping her wanton pussy.

Her heat radiated through her slightly parted lips and her clit was already protruding from within its hood, swollen and begging for some attention. I could feel a warm, sticky sensation coating my palm. This confirmed to me that the teasing mixed with the nipple sucking was having the desired effect.

As I moved to my knees to give myself better access to her entire body her nipple slipped from my lips which was quickly followed by a disappointed sigh. I massaged the base of my palm against her clit while encircling her opening with my middle and ring finger, coating them thoroughly with her wetness.

I leaned forward taking her previously neglected nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling in the same fashion as I had the other. I then took her right nipple in between my thumb and index finger, pinching and pulling it outward from her chest as I drove my fingers inside of her.

Her hand had made its way to my now accessible cock. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and pulled firmly in time with my pinching of her nipple.

The pain in her pinched nipple mixed with the pleasure from my mouth and fingers sent her into a frenzy. She began to writhe below me, her pussy clamping down hard on my fingers as they stroked her G Spot, her left hand planted firmly across her mouth to keep from waking the kids, her right pulling at my cock with more and more force.

I relaxed my grip on her nipple for a second or two before pulling hard once again. I pushed and curled my fingers deeper, pressing repeatedly at her G Spot and the back of her clit. All the while my mouth continued working hard on her right breast. Her moans turned to an almost scream as her orgasm took over her body.

I felt her feet drive into the mattress below, raising her ass up off the bed and causing her pussy to tighten firmly around my fingers before squirting violently into my palm. As she came her hand released my cock, instead taking a hold of my balls and pulling them firmly down toward the mattress below.

I continued to work in and out of her, each time my palm would smack against her clit more of her cum would shoot from within, my cock strained as it stretched at the taught skin caused from her pulling at my sack.

I pulled my mouth from her breast looking down just in time to see the final shots of her lady cum landing on her pelvis and lower stomach.

I reluctantly released my grip on her nipple and slowly withdrew my fingers. My wife laid still except for her spread legs that were slightly shaking and her chest heaving up and down as she attempted to regain control of her breathing.

Her hand slowly released my balls, leaving my hard cock desperate to feel her tight walls the same way my fingers just had. I positioned myself between her legs and ran its swollen head up and down her well lubricated slit. Each time the underside would cross her clit she would moan and thrust upward to prolong the pleasure.

Once again the soft glow from the lamp was illuminating her perfectly as it did every night. I could see the strands of her wetness clinging to my cock whenever I pulled it back from her pussy.

Her lips were swollen and puffy, her clit was poking even further from its hood, reaching out for any and all offered attention. A small trail of her lady cum had began to make its way south from her hole into her soon to be explored ass.

I grasped firmly at the base of my cock, cutting the blood flow to it and watched as my veins bulged dangerously in the lamp light before pumping my hand up and down in slow deliberate strokes.

Each stroke of my cock would apply pressure to her clit, stimulating her, while also forcing pre cum to escape and add to her already soaked pussy. Sensing that if I continued doing this I would cum all too early I stopped my stroking and resumed firmly running it up and down her.

Once the feeling of an impending orgasm had passed I made one final swipe up, brushed across her clit and pushed back down. This time instead of teasing her opening I buried myself into her with a firm thrust. My cock was well coated by now and I felt little resistance before my balls rested against her ass.

The shock of my hard cock thrusting into her after all of the teasing caused another orgasm to begin to take over her body. She rocked her hips up and down, her pussy pulsing in rhythm with her movements.

I focused on tensing up my cock, straining to make it swell, to make it feel as hard as steel inside of her. I could feel it pressing firmly into her walls as they tightened, each time she raised and lowered the thick head would rub the back of her clit.

With her fingers pinching roughly at her hard nipples, pulling them outward from her chest she came over and over. I pulled at her thighs to keep myself buried as deep as possible while she bucked and moaned at the pleasure that was taking over her body.

To control myself I focused on her facial expressions, illuminated by the trusty lamp. She had a look of pain from her own torture of nipples, mixed with utmost pleasure from the feeling of my cock buried deeply within her. She was biting down on her bottom lip, her eyes were closed tightly, while her neck and chest were both flushed red.

It took everything I had to not cum from the sight of her in pure ecstasy, along with the overwhelmingly tight grip her pussy had on my cock but thankfully I managed to hold off.

After her orgasm had passed and her walls had once again relaxed I took the opportunity to switch up positions. I rolled her on to her right side and began to slowly thrust deeply in and out of her all while massaging her now accessible ass cheeks.

She moaned her approval and pushed her ass back into my hand to not only encourage me but to gain more pleasure from my hands. Noticing her desire for more contact with her ass I took a cheek in each hand and pawed firmly at her, all while continuing to thrust slowly.

I rolled her a little more, spreading her wide with my left hand while using the generous amount of body fluid between her crack to massage her hole. I alternated between stroking and probing at her hole with my right thumb and spanking each of her cheeks with my left hand.

Each firm spank was met with a moan from her mouth, a pulse from her pussy and a thrust back begging for more. My thumb stayed busy between spanks collecting excess lubricant from around her inner thighs before returning to her tight hole.

Once I knew she was lubricated enough I pressed firmly against her until I felt her relax and accept my thumb inside. With each thrust of my cock I could feel my thumb between the thin wall. With my thumb inside of her ass I could no longer spank her right ass cheek. So I settle on spanking, massaging and pinching just the left cheek.

I could make out very prominent, red hand prints forming in the dim light but she continued to thrust back to meet each one, showing me she was now completely at my mercy. Her desire to be dominated and my "good girl" mixed with the pleasure and pain she was receiving had turned her into the little slut I needed tonight.

With one more firm spank I withdrew my thumb and cock causing a protest from her. Quickly I inserted my middle and pointer finger into her pussy, coating them fully with her wetness, before replacing them with my cock once again.

I circled her tight hole with the two fingers and gently applied more and more pressure until I felt her stretch and accept them. She voluntarily pushed back forcing them deeper into her well lubricated hole.

Once I had them fully buried, I again aimed my cock at her wet opening and thrusted forward. Now I could feel both fingers pushing against the thin wall, restricting the width of her pussy.

I worked my fingers in and out of her ass in unison with my straining cock. I had to maintain slow strokes to contain my orgasm, continuing to edge on the brink of explosion. My balls now glided back and forth on her slick inner thigh, coated heavily in a mix of her cum and my pre cum.

The added pleasure of my fingers working in and out of her ass had her building once again to another orgasm. I could feel her ass relaxing but at the same time her pussy was tightening with each thrust.

She reached back with her left hand, spreading her ass even more for me, while her right was once again pinching and pulling at a nipple.

I now had a perfect, unobstructed view of my slick cock penetrating her pussy and my fingers burying to the knuckles with each thrust in her ass.

"Baby, take me however you need. I need your cum." My wife said through strained breaths.

I slowly withdrew my fingers from her ass, adjusted my position slightly, sliding my cock from within her pussy and aimed it at her now well prepared ass.

I aimed my cock by slightly pushing down and placed it against her hole. With no objections from her, I gently applied more pressure. I could feel her stretching to accommodate the thickness of the head before the popping feeling of her taking it in. I steadied myself and waited for her to adjust.

She nodded her head while taking slow deep breaths, signaling she was ready for me to go deeper. I pressed forward, watching as inch after inch of my cock disappeared into her until I felt my balls squished against her cheek.

Once again I held still, giving her the time needed to adjust.

"Gahhh, it feels so good. I feel so full, so stretched. Take my ass baby. Take it until you fill me with your cum."

I pulled back until just the head was still inside of her and drove forward again. She grunted in approval. I repeated this movement causing her to moan into the pillow. Sensing she was feeling pleasure not pain I picked up the pace of my thrusting. Bottoming out hard into her each time.

With her still laying on her side, I could only get so deep and it wasn't going to be enough. She needed to be fucked hard, taken, dominated and this position wasn't going to allow it. I once again changed it up, I moved between her legs and rolled her onto all fours.

As she has done so many times before, my wife arched her back, perfectly presenting both of her holes to me. Using my left hand I took ahold of her hip, my right hand was wrapped around the base of my cock as I aimed it once again at her ass.

I pressed slowly forward and watched the head spread her opening before disappearing, more pressure and all 8 of my inches had sunken into her hot hole. I now had a hand on either hip and with each thrust I pulled her forcefully back into me.

I could hear and feel her wetness on my balls each time they would impact her pussy below, she was getting louder and louder at my hard fucking. Her face stayed buried in the pillow while moans and light screams escaped her mouth.

My cock was rock hard and my orgasm was fast approaching. I reached forward with my right hand, grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled it hard causing her to arch her back.

"You take my fucking cock so good in your tight ass. You're my good little anal slut aren't you? You like this big cock stretching you." I said. I wanted her to know how good it felt for me. I needed her to give in fully to me.

"Yes I'm your little anal slut, fill my ass with your cum baby. Don't stop..harder...fuck my ass harderrr." She called out into the pillow below as my hips slammed over and over against her cock filled ass.

Hearing her begging for my cum and enjoying my cock mercilessly impaling her tight hole had that tingling feeling in my balls rapidly growing, ready to erupt.

With one final thrust, I arched my back, pressing my cock as deep as possible and allowed my orgasm to take over.

Still with a fistful of her brown hair I felt the first shot of cum explode from the tip of my cock into her hot, tight ass. With each of the following eruptions I could feel her hole clamp down as my cock swelled and pulsed. I pulled her hard against me wanting to fill her as deeply as possible.

After 9 glorious shots into her ass my orgasm finally subsided. I slowly released my grip on her hair, moved my hand to her hip and pulled her into me again, still not ready for my cock to slip free.

I slowly rocked back and forth using the tightness of her ass to milk any remaining cum from within my shaft. As my heart rate and breathing returned back to normal my cock began to soften and slipped from her.

I enjoyed one final look down at her before getting up. Her thighs and pussy were shiny and covered in her cum. Her tight ass was now slightly gaping open, allowing a small trail of my cum to escape. I took my thumbs and spread her cheeks encouraging more cum to flow from within.

She was well fucked, used, stretched, soaked but most importantly satisfied. My hand prints were still slightly visible on each cheek, her pussy was swollen, she had cum multiple times and I had also got the release I had needed.

Overall both of us had needed this Tuesday night release. I was exhausted and I was sure she was too. I helped her up from the bed, headed to the shower to clean up before crashing out with the thoughts of taking her tight ass again soon firmly on my mind.

*Thank you for reading this far. Please vote/rate this story. Also feel free to comment any thing constructive (I am new to writing these and really they are for my wife, but we both enjoy sharing our experiences). All of our stories are 100% true and as accurate as we can remember*