Valentines Blizzard

Story Info
Valentine blizzard leads couple to their first anal.
8.3k words
4.78
26.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theGaiJin
theGaiJin
12 Followers

The husband and wife in this story are both adults.

The Valentines Day Blizzard

Megan, was pacing back and forth through the house. She was worried about Elliot and with every passing second the pit in her stomach seemed to grow. Her office had closed early and sent the employees home to beat the storm. Not so for Elliot. He worked mostly from home but twice a week had to make the 2+ hour drive to North Denver to be onsite.

She had told him to just get a hotel and stay safe but he had refused saying there was no way he was going to spend Valentines Day away from her. He was so damn stubborn that way! The snow wasn't supposed to start until 8 p.m. that night, but as is often the case in Wyoming the weather has its own schedule.

The storm had started at 3 p.m., light snow driven by high winds. It just kept getting worse, it was now 9:00 p.m. and it was a full-on blizzard. Looking out the window she couldn't see the shop or their stable.

She was glad she had gotten home before the storm had really kicked in. She had been able to care for the horses, Aragorn and Arwen. Where the hell was Elliot, why hadn't he called! She had not heard from him in 3 hours.

Elliot's company did government work. It was one of those jobs where he could and would joke, "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you." The biggest problem was when he was working onsite, he couldn't take his phone to the office and he had limited access to the outside world.

Megan was worried that he never saw the weather updates. She was right, Elliot had worked his day in oblivion, he had planned on leaving at 3 p.m. to beat the storm but a software glitch had kept him till 5 p.m. As he approached Fort Collins, the mid-sized city between Denver and Cheyenne the weather had caught him.

Interstate 25 was closed just south of the border. Elliot had detoured onto back roads through the plains that he knew from years of hunting. He had been forced to pull over to put tire chains on his truck. In the process he had dropped his phone in the snow and had realized it too late. He hoped a bag of rice would bring it back to life when he got home, but the rest of the drive he had no phone.

Megan was torn; on the one hand she was furious he hadn't called and on the other hand she was scared to death. The last time his phone pinged it was in the middle of the Pawnee Grasslands, a vast open space, an empty place on the western plains. It was a no-man's land in the middle of nowhere and her husband was inexplicitly there.

Truly thankful for the first time in his life for on-board GPS, Elliot had navigated dirt and back county roads. He was thankful the state patrol couldn't bother to close them all. He had finally made it to the edge of their driveway. He was almost home but he knew with the way this storm was blowing the best thing he could do was park and hike the 1/4 mile to the house.

He parked his F-150 and reached into the back for his emergency duffle. He put on his storm clothes and was thankful he had thought to throw in a pair of snow-shoes that morning. He gently placed the flowers and her gift in a backpack and stepped out into the night.

Based on the GPS when he parked, he knew their fence line should be about 10 feet south of the driver's door. He couldn't see it but he trusted his memory and the GPS as well. With a shrug he ventured into the blinding whiteout. Stumbling forward he did find the fence, and with one hand loosely clutching the barb wire he began to fight his way into the wind and the teeth of the storm, seeking home and the warm embrace of his lovely wife.

It was 10:30 p.m. when he finally stepped through the door. Megan rushed him, a flurry of emotion washing over her, anger at his silence over the phone, relief that he was alive and she was in his arms. Elliot held her tight, the tension of the last 5 hours melting away, his mission complete he was holding the one he loved.

"Why didn't you call me?" she screamed at him.

Pulling her tight and kissing her softly on the cheek he replied, "My phone got wet and died."

Megan began to cry as she held him tight. The emotions; all the fear of what could have been washed over her, he was safe and that was all that mattered.

She backed away and began to help him take off his down mountaineering gear, she found the spirt to laugh at him. He looked like the 'Stay Puff Marshmallow Man'. She was thankful he had refused to give the gear away when his climbing days were done.

Still shivering, Eliot held Megan tight, whispering in her ear, "It was bad out there, I'm frozen to the bone and I need a hot shower." He dropped his embrace and raised his still frozen hands to gently hold her face. He kissed her on the lips whispering, "I will always find my way home to you."

The master bathroom was clouded in steam from Elliot's hot shower, in the fog he never saw Megan till she opened the shower door and stepped inside.

She wasted no time pressing her naked body to him, grasping him tightly, one hand around his back the other gripping his ass. She leaned up and kissed him deeply, the hot water warming their embrace. There were showers together and then there were 'Showers TOGETHER' this would be the later.

Megan kissed him deeply as her hand released his back and dropped to his groin. Elliot's member was quickly growing at her touch. She took advantage of the soap from his back still clinging to her hand and stroked him vigorously. His cock now fully at attention pulsed as her hand continued its tip to base journey.

"Oh shit, fuck I wanna cum!" Elliot moaned aloud.

Megan stopped stroking him, standing aside as the hot water began to rinse his body clean. Elliot reached for her breast only to have her push him aside. "Tonight is all for you," she said as she got on her knees.

Elliot looked on in disbelief, while Megan was more than happy to suck his dick in foreplay, however, one thing she never did was give him a blow job out of the blue. Elliot might get a birthday or Father's Day blow but they were few and far between, yet there she was on her knees. He watched as her lips parted and his tip disappeared in to her warm oral embrace.

Giving a blow job was not Megan's thing but that didn't mean she didn't know her way around a cock. She took him slow at first, a few deep bobs to get his attention, then began to tease his tip and lap at the sensitive underside. Without warning she would swallow him deeply, feeling him in the back of her throat. With each motion, with each tease, she could feel his tension building. Elliot's breathing quickened, he reached for the walls of the shower to steady himself.

Elliot began to moan, one hand rested on her shoulder as she began to jack hammer her head back and forth.

Elliot's knees were getting weak, he was ready to explode, he could feel the sensations building in his balls. Megan had gently begun to caress them with her hand. Her pace had changed, she was no longer taking him deeply, she was focusing on the tip, with less dick in her mouth her tongue was free to add to the teasing. She knew Elliot was close, his muscles were starting to spasm and he was gasping for breath.

Megan stopped sucking his dick and began to very gently and slowly stroke him with her hand. She looked up with innocent puppy dog eyes and asked, "Do you want me to swallow, or would you like to finish yourself on my face?"

Elliot just froze, and stared at her, the blank stunned expression of a deer in the headlight all over his face. Megan was a spitter, she never swallowed, and she had never let him cum anywhere on her, much less her face.

Megan laughed, "Swallow it is!" as she once again began to caress his swollen cock with her wet warm mouth. Her ministrations were deep and purposeful, her hand stroking his balls and moving ever so slowly down and back. Her lips now tightly wrapped his member, sucking and pulling, as her hand began to apply pressure to his ass.

That was the moment Elliot exploded. The first blast of his load slammed to the back of her throat. Megan didn't miss a beat and began to suck harder and deeper.

Elliot convulsed, every muscle in his body shaking, the release was so intense his legs began to fail him. He collapsed onto the tile bench in their shower, his body spent. Yet Megan didn't stop, she kept her lips and her action going even as he began to deflate in her mouth. She knew how sensitive it/he was right after and she was going to suck him until he stopped her.

Elliot begged, "please stop, oh god I can't take any more."

At last, she pulled away from him and stood in the cascading water, she smiled at him and opened her mouth to prove she had swallowed it all.

Elliot whispered with an exhausted, satisfied, "I love you."

Megan kissed him on the lips, "I love you too."

She left the shower, dried off and made sure to dress in front of him. She slid on his favorite red thong, a long T-shirt and headed to bed.

The next morning Elliot was up early, he bundled up and with a hot mug of coffee headed to the stable to tend the horses. Two and a half feet of snow had fallen in the storm and there were drifts four and five feet high. He would get the tractor out tomorrow, he just wanted to spend his day with Megan.

An hour later the horses were fed, watered and their stalls mucked. Their two horses were more than content to stay in their heated stable. He gave them each a good nuzzling and an apple for a treat and headed back to the house.

He slipped into the bedroom; Megan was still asleep. She had tossed her covers off and was laying on her side, Elliot was greeted with the perfect view of her nice ass. He loved the view, and wondered what she had in store for today. She only wore thongs for him so her sleeping in just a T-shirt and his favorite thong had to foreshadow good things to come.

Megan began to stir, the smells and sounds of breakfast being cooked slowly woke her from her slumber. She looked up as the door opened. Elliot came walking in with a tray of breakfast, and a huge smile.

"Damn that was awesome last night. Thank you!"

"You're welcome", was her simple reply sitting up the T-shirt now covering her.

Megan took the breakfast, and began to eat as Elliot headed off to clean the kitchen.

As she finished her breakfast and set the tray aside, a devilish grin crossed her face, she removed her T-shirt, dabbed her finger in the syrup and butter and spread it over her exposed breasts. She left the tray and stepped to the door way.

Elliot wasn't in the kitchen, but she saw the flowers, card and neatly wrapped box she knew must be jewelry on their marble kitchen island. She smelled the roses and wondered how he got them in the storm, she opened the card and teared up a bit as she read his words. At last she opened the box, it was a beautiful gold necklace with a diamond studded infinity pendant and matching earrings. As she finished putting the jewelry on, she heard Elliot coming up the steps.

Stepping into the kitchen Elliot's heart began to race; there leaning against the island was Megan wearing only her thong and the new jewelry he had gotten her. As stunning as her body was it was the look on her face that puzzled him. There was a sad look, a disappointed almost frustrated look on her face.

"What's wrong, did I get the wrong necklace?" Elliot asked as he approached her with his arms out to hold her.

"I got syrup and butter on my boobs and you weren't here to clean them," she said in a pouty voice as a smile crept across her face.

"I'm here now!"

Not needing a word of encouragement, Elliot began to kiss and lick her breast, his tongue dancing on her nipples. His mouth began to explore all of her breast ensuring they were cleaned. He began to pinch one nipple as he gently bit the other one. His hands now grasping and caressing her ass. He lifted her onto the island and laid her down. Megan was moaning as he began to firmly kneed her breast with one hand as the other slipped under her thong and began to part her lips. His finger rubbing back and forth spreading her, then he slowly began to slide it into her.

Elliot pulled his finger out and began to rub her clit. Megan moaned in satisfaction, she hadn't planned on the morning going this far, she was just wanting to tease Elliot, now she wasn't going to stop him.

He stopped caressing her and moved between her legs, lifting up he pulled her thong off. Elliot leaned into her forcing her thighs gently onto his shoulders as his tongue began to gently lick her wet mound. He was teasing her, after last night he was going to make sure he paid her back in full.

Megan begged him to stop teasing and get to work. She was rewarded with one of Elliot's hands reaching around, finding and pinching her nipple sharply. "Oh, fuck me!" Megan yelped, in a mix of pleasure and pain.

At last, Eliott found her clit and began to suck and flick it with his tongue. A hand still kneading her breast and pinching her nipple, with his other hand he began to slide a finger inside her.

Megan was quivering, her whole body shaking. The cold marble, his rough touch on her tits, his hot mouth dancing across the lips between her hips and his finger tickling her g-spot. Megan was flush, she was crying out begging him not to stop. Her thighs began to squeeze and buck into his face. Elliot stopped fingering her and took advantage of her exposed asshole, slipping his well lubricated finger into her.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck I am going to ..." she never completed her sentence as the massive orgasm over took her body. Every muscle clinching, she flailed her hands desperately seeking something to grasp. Wave after massive shock wave of pleasure over took her, "Stop, stop, please stop," she begged.

Elliot only grabbed her thighs and held her firmly as his tongue continued to lash across her swollen and sensitive clit.

Megan stopped fighting, every muscle hurt and each shockwave coursing through her body was more than she could bear. "Fuuccckkk, fffuuucccckkk," was all she could manage to say.

To Megan's relief he finally stopped, he stood up smiled at her, "That my love was thank you for last night."

Megan just lay there her heart was racing as she tried to catch her breath.

Elliot came to her side, bent over and kissed her with a teasing tone said, "I Love You."

A few minutes later Megan shakily sat up, looked over at Elliot and asked, "You aren't going to make love to me?"

"Oh, I will tonight, I just wanted to return the favor from last night," Elliot replied.

"But I want you to fuck me now." Megan said in a sultry voice.

"Patience my love, after that blizzard last night we have nothing to do but hang out all day," Elliot said with chuckle.

"Well, I am not getting dressed till you fuck me!" Megan pouted.

"Suit yourself, I won't mind the view. I will even get the fires going so you are comfortable."

Elliot left for the garage for an arm load of fire wood fully expecting Megan to be dressed when he returned. She was not, in fact she was kneeling in front of the fireplace, ass up and face down, her swollen wet pussy on full display inviting Elliot to slide his still hard cock into her.

He stopped, looked at her and felt his groin flinch, what a sight, her perfect body there for the taking. "I told you later," Elliot said as he laid the firewood down.

"Please," she moaned.

Elliot gave her a playful smack on the ass, "Move, you will get plenty tonight."

Megan stood up, her hands on her hips in defiance and stuck her tongue out at him, turned and walked away. As she entered the bedroom she shouted over her shoulder in a joking tone, "You fucking suck, you know that?"

Megan finished drying off after her long shower. She knew Elliot expected her to go ahead and get dressed, but it was Valentines Day and as he said after the blizzard there was nothing they could do. "So, why the hell not?" she thought to herself. After blow drying her hair, she took a few minutes to put on some makeup and went to prove Elliot wrong.

He, however, was nowhere to be found; Megan figured he had gone to the basement to his gun room, it was after all his practice on Saturday. Elliot's hobby was shooting. Actually, it was more than a hobby, he was good enough where he had begun to compete in long-range matches. Every other Saturday he would spend his mornings practicing on the range he had built. It was one of the reasons he had agreed to move so far from his job. Megan was right, as she came down the steps into the basement, she could hear him working his reloading press.

Elliot looked up from his press and began to laugh when he saw Megan leaning against the door jam. She was looking at him with sultry eyes, her long hair laid out across her chest obviously on purpose just covering her nipples. "I told you I wasn't going to get dressed till you fucked me," Megan purred at him.

"Well in that case I may wait till Monday morning," Elliot said with a gentle laugh.

"You aren't very nice," was her sarcastic reply.

With one hand Megan began to pinch one of her nipples, as the other began to absently play between her legs. "You would rather play with your bullets and guns than your horny wife?" she asked in a very seductive tone.

Elliot left his work bench, approached her and took her in his arms. He kissed her deeply, as one hand fondled her tight ass. He broke their kiss and lovingly looked in her eyes, "I love you more than my guns you know that." He kissed her again as his hand slid between her thighs to tease her again wet mound. He broke off the kiss. "BUT NO WAY, am I going waste the chance to see you naked all day by making love to you now."

With that he gently smacked her ass, gave her a kiss and pulled her into a deep embrace.

Knowing he had called her bluff Megan gave him a gentle love shove. "You're mean," she said in a playfully dejected voice. She smiled at him and left.

As Elliot finished cleaning his work bench the smell of freshly baked cookies began to fill his nose. He headed upstairs, it had been a great start to the day and he was excited to see what would happen next. He certainly had wanted to make love to Megan especially when she was presenting herself at the fireplace; but he also knew keeping her horny all day was going to lead to a great night.

Megan was in the kitchen bending over setting a tray of cookies in the oven. When Elliot first started to crest the stairs, her ass was on full display and standing down on the steps he was treated to another glimpse of her beautiful pussy.

Instead of coming upstairs he went back down, stepped around the door and undressed. Heading back up the steps naked he knew this had the makings of a very interesting day.

Megan smiled at him and looked approvingly at his naked body, "Now you want to fuck me? Well sorry bucko but I am baking and you will just have to wait."

He walked to her, embracing her in a hug from behind, his half hard cock gently nestled between the cheeks of her ass. He pulled her close, kissing her while caressing her breasts. "I wanted to fuck you all morning after seeing your beautiful ass in bed, but now I want to tease you all day."

Thrusting her hips back and grinding into his now hard cock, she purred, "Two can play that game."

She turned to face him, pinching his nipple sharply, she began kissing his chest. He reached for her breasts only to have her stop and push him away, "Remember, we're teasing each other. I have to finish the cookies."

Elliot laughed, "This is going to be fun!"

As she baked, he did other chores, got laundry going and swept the floors. When she finished baking the two of them cleaned the kitchen. They playfully teased one another, a quick smack on the ass, a feel, a hug or a kiss. They made sure the sexual tension in the air never dissipated but neither one of them took the next step.

theGaiJin
theGaiJin
12 Followers