Our No Panties Allowed Date Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Part one of our no Panties allowed date night story.
5.5k words
4.11
32.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our No Panties Allowed Date Night Part 1

This story is a true account of a recent night out on the town I had with my husband. The events of this story are from a hot night this summer where we decided to do something a little outside the box, and have a little fun. A little bit about myself, I am 28, my name is Alex, and I am 5'2" and I weigh about 120 lbs. I have perky 34b tits, and a firm, round ass. My husband is 6'3", weighs about 240lbs, is average build, and has a nearly 8-inch cock, with a large bulbous head. Now, please enjoy my story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I have always had a pretty active sex life. There was a lull, followed by some marital problems early in our marriage, but before that period, and ever since, we have been very active in bed. We've done everything we could manage so far, and that includes threesomes, public stuff, and everything we could manage alone in bed. So, suffice it to say, we like to spice it up a little. Well, this time we did.

My husband came home from work late one day, and he had a bag with him from one of our favorite clothing stores. I asked him what he had when he walked through the back door, and he replied, "Don't worry about it, just follow me." My immediate instinct was to guess that it was some sort of lingerie, and I was excited to see what it could be, so I followed him upstairs to the master suite, and closed the door behind us.

Inside the bedroom, my husband was sitting on the bed, with the clothing bag next to him. I looked at him and asked, "Well, are you going to tell me what you got?"

My husband just grinned, and said, "Why don't you take a look yourself?" Now I was sure of it. This was some leather suit, or corset, or maybe a whip or leash, after all, we had recently broken our leash. I walked over to the bed, and looked inside. No lingerie, no toys, no whip or leash, it was just regular clothes.

I pulled out each item, one at a time, and examined them. It was an outfit. A cropped top turtleneck shirt, with horizontal white and black stripes, a short black pleated skirt, and knee-high faux leather medium healed boots. Well, not exactly a normal outfit, certainly not the style I typically wore, but not lingerie. This was just normal clothing.

I looked at my husband, and he must have been able to see the confusion on my face, and he asked, "What's the matter, don't you like it?"

"Yes, I like it, I guess. I just don't know why you bought it." I replied.

"That's your new date night outfit." He replied, smirking like he always did when it came time for anything even remotely sexy.

"Alright, I guess, but why didn't you get me some new panties, or a bra, or some other sexy lingerie to wear under this? Wouldn't that have been more exciting?" I asked.

Again, he just smirked at me and said, "I don't think you get it, that is your whole date night outfit. No panties, or bra allowed. That's the rule for tomorrow night."

At that, I got more than a little nervous. The clothing seamed normal enough when I was imagining wearing it with panties and a bra underneath, but now I was looking at it in a different light. The shirt material was not see-through, but it was thin, and I doubt it would hide my nipples. And the shirt, was fine material wise, but it was very short. I don't think I had ever worn a skirt that short in public, even wearing panties. At first, I thought the boots were fine, and was thankful that they would actually be covering most of my legs, until I thought about it and realized that they would only draw attention to how short my skirt was in comparison, and they would bring my ass up another two inches, making it even more likely that something would be seen.

"I don't know," I started, but my husband cut me off.

"No, you said that I could pick the outfit you were going to wear for our next date night, and you agreed that we would do something adventurous. Well, this is the outfit I have chosen, and the adventure is going to be how daring we can prove to be while you're wearing it tomorrow." He finished, with his arms crossed. I could tell that he was one hundred percent serious about this. I'll admit, that I was conflicted. Sure, the idea of wearing this outfit in public, knowing that at any time, if I bent wrong, or if there was a gust of wind, someone would have a full unobstructed view of my naked ass and cunt, made me immediately wet with excitement. However, I was also incredibly nervous. What if we were caught by someone we knew, or if we got arrested for public indecency?

"Well?" me husband asked, clearly waiting for me to agree.

I wasn't sure about this, but I did want to do it. "Yes," I answered. "Ill do it, where are we going?"

My husband smiled at me, and replied "Don't worry about that, I've got it all planned out. Now, why don't you try that outfit on, so we can make sure there aren't any problems with it?"

I nodded and scooped up the clothing. I walked into the master bathroom, and left my husband lying on our bed in the bedroom. As I slid out of my clothes, I could tell this was going to be an exciting night. My pants slid off my freshly shaved legs, but when I removed my shirt and bra, my nipples were hard and sensitive to the touch. A shivered as I passed my hands over them.

I was looking in the mirror, and to try to work past the nervous feeling, and control my arousal, I gripped both of my breasts hard. This helped me focus, but did nothing to ease my arousal. I reach down to remove my panties. I slid a finger under each side of my waist band, and made to slide them off. As I did so, I noticed how wet I really was. The fabric stuck for just a second as I pulled them off, and I felt my pussy stick and release. It's hard to describe this feeling, but think of it like pulling a gentle band aid right off your clit. I shuddered again, and looked at my panties as I let them slide down my legs. They were soaked. I flicked them off, towards the clothes hamper with my right foot, and set about getting dressed.

The first thing I did, was grab a fresh wash cloth, and wet it in the sink. I didn't want my husband to know just how excited this whole thing had me, because I knew if he knew that, I would lose any power I might have in this situation. So, I used the warm washcloth to gently clean my wet pussy and buttcrack, which was sticky with what I would lovingly describe as my nectar. As I did this, there were two affects. The first was of course, that I was getting cleaned up, and so the aroused smell I was giving off lessened. However, the second effect was stimulus. My nipples got rock hard, and I could feel an orgasm building in my stomach as I gently rubbed the washcloth against my clit. This felt great, but it is not what I wanted right now, so I hurried up, and stopped when I was satisfied with the cleanliness of my pussy.

I then, carefully got dressed in my new outfit. I slid the shirt over my head first, and just as I had suspected, my hard nipples showed through the thin material like the beam of a light house. I attempted to flatten them down to see what I could do, but it was no use. I would just have to hope that when we went out, I would be too nervous to get aroused. I stood for a second looking at myself in the mirror, pussy exposed, and hard nipples poking through my shirt, wondering if I should just walk out like this. But then I continued. I unzipped the skirt, and pulled it up around my waist. It was clearly designed to be worn high waisted, but when I pulled it into place, it didn't fully cover my ass cheeks, and was only covering my pussy by about an inch. I tested my mobility, and realized that I could barely bend in any direction without fully exposing myself.

I shifted the skirt down a little. It didn't look as good, but it made me feel a little more comfortable knowing I had an extra inch or two of fabric covering my pussy. I then slid the boots on, and was surprised by how comfortable they were. They fit well all the was up my calves, stopping just below my knees. The ankles were snug, but not too tight, and the calves fit perfectly. Tight enough so I wouldn't have to worry about them sliding down, but not at all uncomfortable. I had to give it to my husband. Altogether, this was an extremely cute outfit. I would feel a lot better about it if I could wear a bra, and some nice panties, but even so. It was very cute.

I gathered the clothes I had been wearing, and made to open the door, only pausing to drop my dirty wet panties into the laundry. I wasn't about to put those back on. As I exited the bathroom, my husband was lying on his back looking up at his phone. "Well?" I announced my presence loud enough to get his attention.

He sat up a little, resting on his elbows, and dopped his phone to the side. "Not bad," he said, admiring the outfit. I watched his eyes glide up and down my body, pausing a few times, I assumed as he noticed my erect nipples. "Why does the skirt look so weird?" he asked.

"Well, I thought it was a little too lewd, so I pulled it down a little bit." I said, hoping he would accept that.

"Nope, pull them up where they belong. I bought that skirt specifically for the fit, and I want to see what it's going to look like for real." He replied.

I stopped, and adjusted my skirt, pulling it back into place up on my waist. "Much better." My husband said, this time, smiling and looking at my legs. "Why don't you do a slow turn?" He said. I obeyed. I slowly rotated, letting him see the outfit from every angle. "Stop!" He called out as my back was turned to him. "Why don't you bend down and pick up that piece of paper on the floor?" He called to me.

There was a receipt on the floor, presumably from the clothing. I started to kneel to pick it up. "No, not like that," my husband playfully taunted. "Do it like a good girl." He finished. I straightened back up, squared my hips to him, and bent straight down and slowly picked up the receipt. "There we go, the perfect view." My husband said.

Still bent over, I turned my head to look back at him. "Do you like what you see?" I asked. He nodded, and I noticed he had his phone up like he was recording me. Of course, I knew he was, so, I figured I would make things more exciting. Still looking directly at him, I reached my hands back and spread my asscheeks open. I then playfully inserted my middle right finger up into my pussy. Any hopes I had about not showing my arousal were dashed. I slid all the way to the third knuckle. I heard a squelch, and felt a small gush of wetness meet me hand as I bottomed out.

My husband stopped recording, and walked over towards me. I was standing in front of my dresser, looking into my large dressing mirror, that I typically use to put on makeup. I watched him walk up behind me, kneel down behind me, and pop my finger out of my pussy. I wanted to see him drop his pants, pull his cock free of his underwear and plunge it all the way into me. That is what I needed to feel, but he didn't he didn't even stick a finger into me. I could tell he was in a more teasing mood. So, I watched as he sank to his knees, pulled my ass cheeks apart, and plunged his tongue into my soaking wet vagina. He licked for a few seconds, before pulling back and saying, "Well, I can tell you aren't too upset about the outfit."

I just bent over further, bracing my hands on the dresser, and turning my legs inward to open myself up for him, still hoping this was only foreplay, and I would soon get the pounding I wanted. I moaned as he ate me out. He went from long slow wide tongued strokes covering the entire length of my vagina, to short pointed flicks on my clit until I was throbbing with pleasure. Then he would pull back, and dart his tongue down my slit, and all the way to my asshole, and rim me. We had only recently started exploring rim jobs, but we quickly realized it was something we both enjoyed. I couldn't explain why, but it feels so good to have it done to you, and I don't mind doing it to him at all, and I am pretty sure he feels the same way.

In any case, it went on like this for a few minutes, before I could feel myself getting close. I knew this was going to be a good orgasm, and I hate to waste a good opportunity like this, so as he switched back to my pussy and then my clit, and back into my open vagina, I darted my hand down and furiously rubbed back and forth against my clit. Within about ten seconds, I was climaxing, and I kept going furiously, and released. I sprayed his face, soaking everything from his bangs to the bottom of his beard, and even making a mess of his green t shirt. But, just like the trooper he is, all he did was shut his eyes when he saw it coming, and kept licking all the way through the orgasm. Damn, I love it when he does that.

Luckily, he had hiked my skirt up before starting, so my outfit remained mostly clean. I splashed a little bit on the boots, but no harm there. "Feel like taking a quick shower?" I asked looking at him all innocently, as if I had not just splashed a gallon of squirt all over his face.

"Yeah," he replied, nonchalantly, "We have a few hours before the kids get home from school, why not?" He stood up, and undid his belt. I watched closely as he unzipped his pants, and slid out of them. His rock-hard erection was not exactly subtle as he pulled his shirt over his head.

I reached out and groped him through his underwear. "Any chance, we can take this thing for a ride before we take our shower?" I asked, hoping he would be horny enough to give in.

"No, I don't think so. If you are good on date night, we'll end it with a good pounding, but nothing before that." He replied, as he threw his t shirt over his shoulder onto the bed and in one move pulled his underwear down to his ankles and kicked them back in the same direction.

I watched his hard cock bob for a second or two, before he turned around, and walked to the bathroom. I didn't want to miss the shower, as they were always so much fun, so I carefully shifted out of my skirt, and took of my new shirt. I carefully folded them and placed them on the dresser, before taking off the boots, and neatly tucking them beside my other shoes in my closet. By the time I walked, stark naked into our master bathroom, it was already filling up with steam. I opened the glass door to our shower, and he was already soaping up as the hot water splashed down on the floor.

"Wait a second," I said. "You know that when we shower together, the whole point is that we don't wash ourselves." I scolded him, not hiding my disappointment.

"Well, you were taking too long, so I figured I'd get started without you," He replied, as he slid his hand full of soap, down his fully erect cock.

"Well, assume the position," I said, as I stepped into the shower, closing the door behind me. Obediently, my husband paced to the end of the shower, away from the water, facing the wall, spread his legs, and placed his outstretched hands flatly against the wall.

"Nice", I said quietly, as I stepped under the hot water and wetted my body. Once I was warmed up, I grabbed the bar of soap from the dish, and approached my husband from behind.

"Watch your hands," my husband said, laughing a little as he did so. "You know the rules, we're not having sex." He said.

"I know, I know the rules." I replied. I took the bar of soap in my left hand and reached around his body with my right hand, and grabbed hold of his cock. I felt it throb in my hand as I squeezed it. I brought the bar of soap around and started to soap him up, rubbing it up and down his cock. I picked it up, pointing the head up towards his face, and started to soap up his balls.

I noticed him start to relax his posture a little bit, as I continued to soap up his bits. I switched the bar of soap to my other hand, and continued to soap his genitals with it, as I slid my left hand around his body, and pulling a handful of soap with it, started to soap up his ass crack. I leaned over a little bit, and continuously rubbed the suds back and forth, from his testicles, down his taint, and up his ass crack, each time stopping at his asshole and rubbing around the rim. The whole time, I continued to stroke his cock with my other hand. Slowly enough to pretend I was just cleaning him, but insistent enough to get things going.

He didn't say anything as I continued to stroke his cock, and playfully ran my had up and down his ass, each time stopping at his asshole for a little while longer and pushing my finger into the rim a little bit more. It's hard to say how long he would let me go. I know he liked a good soapy handjob, but if there is one thing, I know he hates, it's anything going in his ass.

A few years ago, I admitted to him that I was really into the idea of pegging, and as he had never tried anything anal on himself, he agreed to try it with me. I bought a strappon, one with three attachments, so I would be getting it as I was giving it. We got some high-quality anal lube, and took it slow. I absolutely loved it, and now, it is one of my favorite things to do. I get an amazing thrill from pegging my husband. The only problem is, he does not. He hates it. For one thing, it is basically impossible for him to get hard, or even stay hard with anything more than a finger in his ass. And, no matter how many times we try it, his asshole is impossibly tight. Even when he is "relaxed" it is incredibly hard to get in there, and I think the pain, prevents him from getting any pleasure out of it. But I still love it, and so I try it as often as I can.

Anyway, back to the shower. I started to speed my handjob up a little bit, keeping my hand wrapped firmly around his soapy slippery cock, as I stroked it from balls to tip, over and over again. Then, shifting my focus back to his ass, I figured he was relaxed and aroused enough for me to make my move. I had already managed on my last pass of his asshole to get my middle finger into his anus up to the first knuckle and he hadn't said anything.

His legs were still spread wide, and his hands were still on the wall. So, I figured the next pass would be the last. I gripped his cock hard at the base, and slid my other hand down his ass crack one more time, collecting enough soap to get the job done, and then carefully, but forcefully, brought my middle finger up to his puckered asshole, worked around the rim for a few seconds, got it in to about the first knuckle again, and then, without any warning, plunged it all the way in and bottomed out.

I felt him tense up around my finger, and felt his cock jump in my other hand. He turned as if he was about to complain, but I just said, "Shhhh. If you want me to cooperate on our date night and be a good girl for you, then you just be quiet, and be a good boy for me." As I said this, I kept my grip around the base of his cock firmly in place, and slowly started to slide my finger all the way in and out of his ass. Never letting it get too far out, for fear that he would clench up, and not let me back inside.

This isn't what I wanted, per say, as what I wanted was to feel that hard throbbing cock buried all the way up inside my horny pussy, but, if he wouldn't let me have it, then I would get the next best thing. I was going to finger fuck his ass, and give him a nice hard hand job until he blew his load on the shower wall.

He turned his head back towards the wall, accepting his fate. He kept his hands flat against the tile, shuffled back a half a step, so he could bend over a little further, and opened his ass up for me by turning his toes inward. He knew the drill. No matter how much he liked to avoid it, I got my way often enough for him to have learned, just like I did, that the best way to get through anal is to relax and let the other person get going.

12