All Comments on 'Our No Panties Allowed Date Night Ch. 01'

by LovingWife69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Urgh. Looking through todays stories and avoiding the cuck shit I thought this would be an erotic tale of a bit of exhibitionist teasing between a loving wife and her husband (or hoped).

Unfortunately I had forgot to check your other stories. I remember reading one full of lives about how great your husband was and your life, before you wrote of repeatedly cheating just for the hell of it to get one over the guy you supposedly lived. Even planning repeatedly to get in inadvertently eating the cum of your lover out of your Pussy.

I know there’s plenty of saddos who like that shit but to try doing it without his knowledge is pretty twisted and in no way how you would treat someone you love.

Sadly this tale was not as the title made it out to be.

Instead of you go on unwilling ass okay on your husband. You like pegging but made it plane he hated it and didn’t like anything in his ass but you kept on anyway. You even mentioned he stayed soft probably because he was so tight and the pain stopped it.

Making someone you supposedly love do something they hate is pretty awful, it awful if a man’s does that to a woman and has bad if a woman dies it to a man. You got off on forcing it on him, then pushed it again by making him eat his own come when he didn’t like it.

He sounded a bit pathetic though letting you do something he hated just to have you go out without panties. You’ll probably only end up going off and fucking someone else anyway given your other stories.

Pretty sick shot from a narcissist manipulative both, pity anyone who has you in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this si indeed true you have one very fucked up marriage.

deadonedeadoneover 1 year ago

Somehow she does not come across as loving, more manipulative, and scheming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pegging and finger fucking a mans arse is Fetish put your fucked up story in the right category. And isnt it about time you changed your username? You are not a "loving wife".

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Yeah, this dude trying to write like a woman really is laughably pathetic.

He's living vicariously through a female posting name, and writing straight up homoerotic crap. all his other stories are cheating slut wife.

Safe bet you've never even spoken to woman that didnt ask for a credit card number before she would stay on the phone....then again it probably was a dude you called.

Give it up cuck, you're getting weaker with each asinine story you crap out.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Isn’t that unsanitary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In reply to the first comment. So your ok with her not being comfortable showing off so much just to please him. Even after she said she wasn’t comfortable. The story was good and about both coming to terms with they may not be comfortable with, but doing it to make each other happy. And push their boundaries.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

Marry me! Please. I want a wife who wants what you want. I want your fingers, mouth, tongue and your hard dong to play with my backfield. I'll keep it in motion for you.

Then I'll go for yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingWife69@LovingWife69
I am a 28 year old happily married wife, and mother of three. I am 5 foot 2, i weigh 120 lbs, i am active fit, and my best assets are my perky full 34b tits, and my big firm, round ass. My married sex life is fantastic, and as a lover my husband has no shortcomings. However, ...