Our Own Little Cast Party

Story Info
After our stage play I took her back home to celebrate.
1.6k words
4.37
9.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kauai3945
kauai3945
24 Followers

We had just finished a 4 week run of a stage play where I got to know the leading actress. She was a delight to watch on stage. She was 25 and I was 32. We got to talk a lot backstage and struck up a good relationship. She had an on-and-off relationship with her current boyfriend and told me so. I think she wanted to be rescued from him.

So it was time for the cast party and after the last show we came out to greet the audience. She came out with a white blouse, short denim skirt and lace anklet socks. My gawd she looked 18. I felt like such a letch. We went to the cast party and had fun dancing, eating, drinking....and drinking more. At one point she and I were sitting on bar stools talking with others, unconsciously playing footsy with each other. She'd occasionally look at me with that 'Let's get outta here' gaze.

I asked "So you want to get out and go to my place? I've got a nice bottle of wine with our name on it."

"Sure." She replied. She had me drive as she had a little too much to drink.

So we ended up at my house where we proceeded to sit in the media room listening to some soft chillout music. We talked about a lot of things. She laid back on the couch and had her feet up in my lap at one point so I decided to start massaging them. She emitted a soft moan while I was concentrating on making her feel good. I took off her socks and gently rubbed and lightly tickled her feet, which she didn't protest at.

"So do I get to kiss you or what?" I asked

"Oh god I've been wanting you to kiss me almost through the show." She stated. So with that I took her head in my hands and placed a gentle kiss on that sweet mouth of hers. I lingered there for a few minutes. Even kissing her gave me wood. She was a good kisser and I told her as much. I purposely turned up the heat so after a while I asked if she was too hot I could turn the heat down or......

"No, that's ok, I can take my blouse off." Which she did.

She didn't have large breasts but I could tell through her bra that she sporting some nice cleavage. Of course I couldn't leave myself out so I took my shirt off too. Her hands roamed, my hands roamed. Eventually we ended up with only our shorts/panties (I had the shorts...OK?!!!)

I had a large ottoman so I asked her to lay on it so I could take my time with her cute little body. Oh what a smorgasbord of beautiful skin I had laid in front of me! I kissed her mouth, her nipples, belly, telling her that I wanted to nibble on her from nose to toes, and everything in between. She giggled at that.

"May I take your panties off?"

"Please do." She was partially shaved down there which made it easier to eventually taste her.

"Spread your legs for me?"

"Yes."

"I want to play with your pussy."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please play with my pussy."

Still kissing her I brought my hand down to her pussy, feeling the tender folds of her labia. I slowly inserted a finger while gently licking her nipple and stroking her hair. She was soooo wet down there. I started to curl my finger deep inside her. She moaned softly with every movement of my finger.

I brought my mouth to her ear and whispered "I love how your pussy feels. So soft, so moist."

"Bring your cock to my mouth." She told me. Don't have to tell me twice!!! While I was still finger fucking her she turned her head and proceeded to engulf my member while stroking me. She used her other hand to tickle my sack. Oh gawd I wasn't going to last long. She slowly licked that side of my 'head' that was the most sensitive. She just held my head in her mouth while she ran her tongue over it. It felt soooo good but didn't want to cum just yet. I had other plans.

"I want to lick your pussy."

"Yes, I want you to."

"You want me to what, say it."

"I want you to lick my pussy."

"Say it again."

"I want you to lick my pussy.....please lick it." I opened up her legs more and brought my thumbs to either side of her labia to spread those precious pink lips and tickled her clit ever so lightly, tickle, tickle. I then laid my tongue flat across her pussy which brought a loud moan from her. I tongue-fucked her until she reached her first orgasm. She's a quiet cummer. I could feel her inside muscles convulse which told me she wasn't faking it.

I kept licking her, concentrating on her clit again and bringing my finger to slowly, gently push it inside.

"Oh god, I love this. Please don't stop. Don't ever stop. You make me feel soooo good...oooooh."

"Would you rather want something bigger? Do you want my cock now?"

"Yes, I do."

"You do what?"

"I want your cock. I want you to fuck me."

"Say it again."

"I want you to fuck me, please."

"Say it louder."

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME, FUCK ME."

I was on my knees this whole time so I came up for air, placed my cock at the entrance and slowly pushed my member inside, which drew a gasp from her.

"Ohhh, you're kinda big." She exclaimed.

"Sorry, I'll go slow. Just a little at a time, ok? Slowly I fucked her with a couple of inches until she got used to it.

(DISCLAIMER- really, I'm not that big, she was just very tight.)

After a minute she said "I could use a couple more inches please..." So I pushed more of my member inside resulting in a sexy inhale from her.

"More, I want more." Far be it from me to disappoint I drove all of my cock inside her.

"Oooooo, fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme."

I established a good rhythm and I could feel her moving her pelvis to meet it. I loved looking at her lying on the ottoman.

"You are so pretty, so sexy. I'll do anything with you, for you, to you." I told her.

"I want you to. You can do anything to me. I trust you."

"I'm going to fuck you, then eat you, then fuck you more." Which I did. I pulled out and licked her till she came again. I sucked her clit into my teeth and held it while I tickled it. Then I got up and pushed my cock back inside. I grabbed her ankles and brought her feet up to my mouth and started nibbling on her toes and feet.

"You like nibbling on my feet, don't you? You like licking and tickling my feet?"

"I do."

"You do....what?"

"I love licking and nibbling and tickling your feet." That did it. I exploded inside her.

"Come in me. Yes, come in me. My pussy's gonna milk you cock for all it's got."

I collapsed on her. She held me while I kept pumping into her. After a while we both rolled off the ottoman and onto the floor where she laid on top of me.

"Were you a little uncomfortable with talking nasty like that?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm normally quiet during sex......but not too quiet." She winked at that.

"Sweety, I want you say anything, do anything you want. That's what turns me on as long as it turns you on. You're such a quiet little lady but I know deep down you can be a nasty little girl, can't you."

"You want me to be nasty? I can be nasty. Say nasty things that'll turn you on. Maybe one day I'll even tell you about one of my fantasies."

I was still inside her, still hard. I just didn't want to stop fucking her and she wasn't giving me any indication she wanted off. So I just kept stroking my cock in and out.

"Do you want to be on top?" She asked.

"No, I like it down here."

"The guy I was seeing always wanted to be on top. I think it's all about being on top meaning who's in charge, who's in control and he didn't want me in control."

"That's bullshit. That's just a copout for someone who has inadequacy issues. Besides, I like the view from down here." I smiled and winked at her while I fondled her breasts. She laid on top of me and kept pushing her pussy up and down on me, like she was fucking me.

She raised her feet up behind her. I grabbed her ankles.

"Ooo, now I'm in your clutches."

"Oh, you like being restrained?"

"Mmmm, yeah." Good, now to be a little more forceful. I spread my legs apart, spreading hers as well.

"Now I've got you where I want you. Now I'm gonna start fucking you faster, harder."

With that I started to pound her more, faster, harder.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me faster......fuck me harder."

"Louder....say it louder."

"FUCK ME HARDER...OOOOOOH. FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!!!" She came hard and louder this time. Gawd I love those sounds!

I exploded again as she collapsed on me, again. We stayed that way for a while, kissing softly. She finally got off and laid next to me.

"I can't believe I came again. Your aggression got me so hot I just didn't want to stop. Grabbing my ankles and forcing my legs open more just sent me over the edge." I think I'm in love....."

That was the start of a beautiful relationship. I married her a year later.

kauai3945
kauai3945
24 Followers