All Comments on 'Our Own Pastoral'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Good Story

Took incest on an interesting journey, Well written, nice flow and self contained. The story took on more love then sex, more caring then lust. Very nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Martial Arts

not Marshall - named after war, not a person.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Good story

Good story, was more about love and caring than incest and it read well, would have given more than three stars if you had what the women looked like, I knw that Andrea was beautiful from when she first saw her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
From tears to

a very nice hardon, thank you. I never realized the connection to sadness and arousal could be such a turn on for a guy. Maybe that's why women cry at chick flicks. Or thats why we want to fuck them when they do, just as they want to do us. To make that connection between love, and caring and carnality.

Thank you. 5*

" "

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Lovely

Lovely story. Would like to know more of how things turn out. The prohibition of sex between closely related people originated in the increased possibility of passing on deficiencies to the offspring - as if that doesn't often happen when parents are completely unrelated. There is also a possibility of passing on strengths. The old Hawaiian royalty were good examples. The prohibition gave more power to religious politicians, of course.

MrBill36MrBill36about 5 years ago
Life and liaison

I didn’t know what I had come upon as I started reading your tale. The life story had me wondering how this fit into its position within the Literotica framework. I was in total awe as you regaled us. Thank you for delivering it so well.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Exquisite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous