All Comments on 'Our Parents are Related!'

by tabi_cat

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
SandMan29331SandMan29331over 1 year ago

Please say their will be a follow up story to this, I have to know what happens next for this family of four (or five?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. More please.

ash4kakash4kakover 1 year ago

LIked it a lot. Look forward to more!

bluerubberonebluerubberoneover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The plot and conversations were great...but this is Literotica...needs more sex and physical descriptions...but pretty good effort for first story....continue on...I like your writing style

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Excellent first story ,Keep on writing.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Really enjoyed the ending...I really would like to hear more about the kids progressing through college and moving on with their lives...but loved where you left it also!

RoederGERoederGEover 1 year ago

Like GoT, good start but rushed at the end.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Very clever ending! 5*

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please, I have to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like your writing tabi_cat! This is very good for a first story, but I think it was too short.

What happened to make Brianna first suspect that her parents were siblings and, at that time, what were her inner feelings about that possibility? What caused her to tell her brother about it all of a sudden? I think this could have been a lot better at around 4 to 5 pages.

I am looking forward to reading all the stories you submit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, with cute characters and funny dialog. Nice job! I agree with the other comment that there should have been more of the sex itself. Looking forward to more of your stories!

discriminating3discriminating3over 1 year ago

Very hot story Tabi. It scratches my particularly strong itch

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 1 year ago

Please tell me there will be more...please?

SlmnthSlmnthover 1 year ago

Your 1st story and already banger. Keep it up

SlmnthSlmnthover 1 year ago

Also spector_dugan as the editor? Wow, love his works, cant wait to see you create more

rutherford366rutherford366over 1 year ago

Good first story. Loved the dialogue and how the relationship between the brother and sister.

The sex scene could've had more detail, but it still worked for this story.

One last thing, the ancestry.com comment was funny.

barny109barny109about 1 year ago

A great first story and i agree with others that want some more. Both from these two and from you. 5*

addi01edaddi01edabout 1 year ago

Congratulations on your new career (I hope)! :)

I think your first story is much much better than most stories on this site. IMHO your competitors will be Spector_dugan, xarth and other masters of the craft.

Can I have some more, please? Please sir. :)

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32about 1 year ago

EXCELLENT first try!!!! Looking forward to at least 1 follow up story to this and id suggest it be of a similar length. I find stories longer than 3-4 pages to get a bit tedious and long winded but far be it from me to say longer stories cant work too. I can only hope any follow ups to this story will include at the very least 1 if not several (or many) swollen pregnant bellies brought about by the DEEP and BEAUTIFUL love between this brother and sister!

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Nah...

Wasted time reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed the story. I gave it a 4.

In my senior year of high school, I started an affair with my younger brother James. He approached me about being attracted to me and said that he wanted to be with me sexually. He pointed out all the reason why it made sense for us to be lovers.

*Mom kept an eagle eye on me, and I paid more attention to my studies than thinking of sex.

*That any boy at school would tell everyone that he made love to me. And I couldn't deal with that. James reasoned that as brother and sister neither one of us could tell a soul about our relationship.

*James also believed that I was a virgin and there had to be a part of me that was curious about but was afraid dealing with the boys at school.

*And last but not least mom would never suspect us of being lovers.

James asks me to at least think about what he said and if the answer no way that he would understand and not hold any hard feelings towards me and would always be my protector. A few weeks later I agreed to go out on a date as just a couple of teenagers. We went to the drive-in that was located in another community. We told mom that two very good friends of mine Christina and Jenny were also going. Mom gave us her blessings. At the drive-in James found an out of the place parking space. When the movie started James ask me to slide closer to him. Placing his hand on my chin and turning my face to his James brought his mouth to mine and we gently kissed. As we kissed our mouths open and we slid our tongues into each other warm, wet mouth. I was moaning softly into my brother's mouth. We necked like two crazy sex teenagers during the entire movie. On the drive home I kissed him at every stop. I knew that we would move forward but I also knew that I would not share James with any girl at school.

"James, I want to take this to the next level, but I won't share you with anyone at school. I know that you are sexually active but if we become lovers, I want us to be exclusive to one another. Committed to each other. If you can't do this or won't do this then this will be our last date," I whispered to my younger brother.

James promised me that he would be loyal to me and not see other girls at school. But he had to be with me because he wanted to know what it will feel like when he was deep inside me. He said he can't wait to look into my eyes when he takes my virginity.

We went to Plan Parenthood and I got on birth control pills. Two weeks later my brother took my virginity. Ten years later we have three beautiful children. At 28 years old I want more babies from my brother, and he too wants to give me more of his babies.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

Awesome job. 5/5

The only thing that I didn't like was when the 4 of them didn't open the envelopes containing the DNA test results.

Covert43Covert439 months ago

Ah ScottishTexan they didn’t need the results, ‘twas obvious

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Covert43 is right. Not opening the envelopes just confirms Brie's certainty.

I congratulate the author on a great first story. Please continue.

1stltdan1stltdan8 months ago

Very good looking forward to more great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

What a very well written, as well as thought out story. I loved it, especially after the awful pile of shit story I endured just before this one.

You have restored my faith in this site, and I seriously hope that there is a second part to this work!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabi_cat@tabi_cat
Working on my 3rd story, but it's taking longer to edit than expected. Should be a longer one, though! My goal is to have it ready by early May. Thank you for being patient!

story TAGS