Our Path to Cuckold Ownership Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Our path into cuckold ownership.
7.7k words
4.29
26.4k
44
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomas_ice
tomas_ice
376 Followers

I think it is fair to say that in our 20 years of marriage we have had a successful relationship. I met my wife, Rachel over 25 years ago. It was soon after University. I was working in an import company and this beautiful 22-year-old lady started working at the office. We hit it off straight away, but I didn't have the courage for asking her out until 3 months after we first met. "I thought you would never ask," was her response when I finally did.

I was 24 at the time and we slowly built up our relationship. We were madly in love, and nothing came between us. We spend all our time together and only a year into our relationship Rachel became pregnant. We made our plans and 4 years into our relationship we had two kids, and we were planning our wedding.

We started our own import company and built that up from scratch. Now, 20 years later we have a successful business, two grown-up kids and find ourselves looking at each other, still in love but with a lot of time on our hand since the kids moved away.

We both worked in our company, Rachel as the financial manager and I was the manager. We had 15 employees, 3 of them in the office with us and the rest in our warehouse and drivers. I was traveling a lot because of business, but Rachel was mostly stuck at the office. She sometimes traveled with me though. We have made a good life for ourselves. We had a great house in a good neighborhood in London, our two kids have now moved out. Our daughter was now married and moved away from London and our son was away in university.

We talked about selling the house and buying ourselves small apartment closer to work but there were so many memories linked to the house that we decided to wait. We didn't need the money from the house, so we were not in a hurry.

Ever since our son moved away the house has been quiet, and we had a lot of time on our hands. I started drinking more and Rachel was a little frustrated with me. She wanted to explore some hobbies. We thought about hiking, running a marathon or some other outdoor activities. In that time, during the first two years alone, we grew apart. She gave up waiting for me and started to run on her own. She was in a group of people, similar in age to us and was running most weekends. Meanwhile I was at home, working on the house with a beer in hand and whiskey when the clock was getting closer to dinner time.

Another thing that I started to explore was online porn. I was getting hooked on it. Our sex life has always been quite good, but vanilla. We have our fantasies and we have been open about them during our years of marriage. We haven't acted on many but tried things. Some that we have liked, but others that we haven't liked. But now, with hours to spare I have been reading stories, looking at videos and visiting chat rooms with adult content. And it has sparked my interest in many new things sexually. Things that I didn't dare share with Rachel.

Things that got my attention mostly was submission. I have always been more submissive than Rachel and when we have played that game, she was always the dominant one. It was mostly just foreplay for us, teasing and talking but I found it very exciting reading about husband submission to his wife and strangely a submission to another man. I had never had any fantasy regarding that, but the idea about being submissive to a stronger man was now a big turn on to me.

Another thing that I found myself looking for was stories and videos of a cheating housewife. I was starting to fantasize about my Rachel to have a lover! That idea has never crossed my mind, just the opposite. I was always worried that she would find another, better man then me. And it scared me more than anything. But now I was jerking off to that idea.

Even though we talked about sex, explored some things I think that our sex life was quite regular. And for the last two years we didn't have sex often. And we were distant to each other.

My mind was a mess. I was having fantasies that I had never had before. I was jerking off more than having sex with my wife. And it was affecting our relationship. But I couldn't talk to her about it, couldn't talk to anyone about it. My only conversation was online, in a chat room with similar minded people. And it took me by surprise the variety of chatrooms, stories, and videos I found with one click on the internet. No matter the kink, there was always a few rooms available to explore.

Four weeks ago, I had to flew out to Netherland because of our business. Rachel stayed behind. I was there for a few days and my days were busy. We were negotiating a deal to expand our import products. We got the deal and when I came back home, we decided to go out and celebrate.

It was Friday and Rachel went out to get her hair done. I had an hour to kill before she would return and decided to check out what was new in my favorite websites. When I was about to start up our home computer, I noticed the light. It was turned on. I was sure that I had turned it off and Rachel never used it. She had her laptop. I moved the mouse over and the screen turned on. In the screen was a white background and one word written in the middle. "INTERESTING"

My heart missed a beat. My face heated up. I sat down and looked at the screen. She had gone to the computer. Why? And what has she seen? I quickly opened the browser and went to history. She had opened everything. She has spent the last two days going through the computer. And she had seen it all. I was in shock. How was I supposed to look her in the eye, knowing that she knows.

When she came back home, I couldn't look at her. I pretended to be busy getting ready and I managed to stay away from her until the taxi arrived and took us to the restaurant. When we finally sat down, in this fancy Italian restaurant I couldn't escape anymore. She looked me straight in the eyes and smiled. "I think we need to talk."

I was embarrassed, I was ashamed and tried to mumble something, but she took my hand in hers and as soon as I felt her presence I stopped. Looked up at her and saw on her face that everything was good between us.

"I must admit, I was surprised when I opened our computer. I forgot my laptop back in the office on Friday and needed to find some documents on our server. But when I was searching for our documents, I stumbled on your folders. It took me quite the time to go through it."

She was interrupted when the waiter came with our red wine. She took the lead, tasted, and accepted the bottle. When the waiter was gone, she continued.

"I must admit that some of the things there were surprising, to say the least. I didn't know you had so many different interests."

I tried to say something, but she stopped me.

"Let me finish dear. Firstly, I think we should talk about this. And if you want, we can explore some of this but that must be on my term. Some of the things that I found are something I am curious about and I want to know more. I am not even sure where to start."

She took her glass and looked at me. It was a que for me to start talking.

"I am so sorry Rachel. I just got hooked and have been exploring. First it was curiosity, and it has grown. I know I should have been more open with you and for that I am sorry. But it is quite embarrassing having these thoughts and honestly, I am not even sure I would do half of this things in real life, but the fantasy and the thoughts are exciting."

I was relieved that we were quite exclusive in the restaurant. We kept our voices down and I was sure that nobody heard our conversation.

Rachel smiled at me. "You are not the only one having thoughts about sex."

This took me by surprise. It shouldn't have, of course women think about sex too.

"But my fantasy or time are not as extreme as yours. But to be fair to you, I have made a list of the thoughts and fantasies that I have had for the last two years."

She handed me a folded paper. "I am going to the lady's room. Read this list while I am gone.

As soon as she stood up, I unfolded the paper and found a handwritten list.

Getting seduced by one of my running mates

Outdoor sex

Servicing a stranger

Being dominant with you

Being submissive to a stranger

Cuckolding you

Being with 2 men at the same time

Shocked is the word that comes to my mind after reading the list. After so many years of vanilla sex, my wife had a darker, more daring fantasies. Just as me.

When she returned, I had put the list in my jacket. She sat down, drank her red wine, and waited for my response.

"I must admit, I am surprised Rachel. I didn't know," I stammered.

"We have had over 20 years together and even though we have talked about it, our sex life has always been quite boring to be honest. Not bad, don't get me wrong, but it has lacked this extra variety that I would have wanted. But at the same time, with our business, our kids and busy social life we haven't had the time to work on that. And frankly, for many years sex wasn't on the top of our to do list."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I have even thought about stepping out on you. I haven't done it, but the thought has crossed my mind over the years. And I am sure you have had similar feelings and you might even have done something about that?"

I shook my head. "No, I have never cheated on you. But yes, the thought has crossed my mind, I admit that."

Rachel continued. "I wonder what our next step should be. Are we going to act on this or keep it hidden in our fantasy world?"

It was my time to take a big sip on my red wine. I wanted to explore, I wanted to try, I wanted to submit, but I also knew that if we did it, it could change our marriage, for better or worse.

"I am open to suggestion," I said.

Rachel told me to get her note back and write on the back 7 things I would want to try. "Don't look at what I wrote, just do your own list." She handed me a pen, took up her phone and started to browse it, totally ignoring me while I finished the list.

It was hard just to write down seven things. It had to be specific, I knew that. But could be quite open too.

Swinging

Cuckolding

Submissive to you and a Bull

Humiliation

Caged

Submission to a group

Glory hole

My hand was shaking as I hand her the paper. While she was reading it the waiter came with our steak. She kept reading it as he stood behind her and put her plate down. I am sure he saw what was written down. I was so embarrassed.

She put the note in her purse, and we sat there and ate in silence. The steak was great, the red wine was starting to kick in and after dinner she asked me if I wanted to head back home where we could discuss it further, without any disturbance. I was quick to agree and asked the waiter for the check.

"Before we go," she said and was looking for something in her purse. "Go to the restroom and put this one." She handed me nipple clamps. "It is only around 30 minutes in the cab, you can do it," she said with a smile.

I quickly stood up and went to the restroom. I was wearing a white shirt and a tie. I put the clamps on, and tuck in my shirt again and put my jacket on. I don't think people could see but the excitement of the risk was something that got life in my pants.

I returned to the table and my wife settling the bill. She laughed at something that the waiter said, shook her head as she stood up. The waiter gave me a smile when he walked past me.

"What was that all about," I asked but she said it was nothing. "Let's go home."

The clamps were starting to hurt when we were finally back home. I have tried clamps many times but haven't had them on for more than 20 minutes or so. But now it was 30 minutes, and my nipples were feeling it. But it was exciting at the same time, having them out in public for the first time.

We sat down with drinks in our living room and Rachel took up the note. "Some of the things are the same or at least similar in our list. We both like the idea of cuckolding for example. But I realized, when I was going through the computer that there are many varieties of cuckolding. So, the word Is one thing, but the way is another."

She was right. Cuckold is a name for a husband that enjoys that his wife is fucking another man. But the roles of the husband, the bull and the wife can be so different.

"I am not surprised about your list," she said. "All this was something I found on the computer." She pointed at the piece of paper. "But you must have some question regarding my list?"

I did. "It was all a surprise for me. I should have known, but I always thought that what we had was enough for you," I said but she shook her head. "For years it was, it is only recently that I have been thinking about this. And it has done something for me and when I found all these pages in the computer, all the stories and the videos it opened many other thoughts in my mind. I admit, I lost track of time and when I finally looked at the clock it was almost 3 in the morning. I had been reading and watching for hours."

The clamps were starting to hurt badly. I asked her if I could remove them, but she ignored my request. "I have a confession to make. Before I started reading, I didn't know what cuckold was. I had fantasy about other men but that was more the thought of sex with other. Cheating on you. But cuckolding sounds much more fun. It was the last thing on my list because I only recently discovered it. I can imagine that is not the case for you?"

I shook my head. "I have known for years about cuckolding but never had the courage to bring it up."

She nodded. "But the variety of it took me by surprise. What kind of a cuckold do you want to be?"

Even though I have been exploring cuckolding for few years now I didn't have the answer for her. "I think there is no one kind of cuckold I would want to be. It Is more of developing thing for me, mixed with submission, humiliation, and some other things," I added and felt how my face was turning red.

"I wondered about that on your list. Humiliation, what does that mean?"

It was hard to explain, but I knew I had to try. "Again, this is not a thought in my head fully explored. It is more of the idea of humiliation that turns me on."

She stood up, grabbed the computer, and came back. "Show me an example of what turns you on."

I browsed through the computer, and it surprised me how many videos I had regarding humiliation. I found a clip that was all about the wife degrading the hubby for how small he was, how she needed a real man, and all the time the husband was locked in a chastity cage with panties on. And the bull was on the sofa laughing. Another where the bull was fucking the wife and the cuckold husband stood there with a plate with, they're drinks on, waiting. And of course, locked up. The third clip I showed her was a cleanup video. I was both embarrassed showing this to her and excited.

"I have seen this and more and I like the video you choose to show me. But we must also acknowledge that internet pornography and the real world are two different things. And if we are going to explore, then we need to decide what and how we are going to take this forward."

I nodded my head. It was like other things in our marriage. Something we would talk about and decide together.

We spent the next few hours talking through everything on our list and more. We knew, even though we had different things on the lists some of them were the same and other things we both liked, even though they weren't on the list. In the end of the night, we made passionate love. Our best lovemaking in years. I had the nipple clamps on for almost two hours before she took them off. My nipples were very sensitive, and she played with them during our lovemaking. It was thrilling.

Rachel was gone when I woke up that Saturday morning. In the kitchen she had left me a note.

Gone for a run, will meet up with Judy and Christine for lunch. Your plan for today is to go to a adult store and buy yourself a cock cage, another set of nipple clamps, vibrator for me and something for me to use on my submissive hubby. Love. X.

I was immediately turned on. Just the thought of her asking me, or rather telling me to go to a adult store. I googled it and found one quite large not far from where we lived. It would open around noon, so I had time to kill. I decided, rather than sit in front of the computer to surprise Rachel. I spent the next 2 hours cleaning. The house was spotless when I was finished. I took a shower and got myself ready for my journey to the adult store. I had a feeling it was just the beginning of our journey into new and exciting sexual adventure.

When I came in the store it was huge. Much bigger than I had imagined. There were a few customers already inside and I start looking around. I found the cock cages, so many of them, different size, shape, and material. Steel cages, rubber, and some electric cages. It must have been around 30 different cages there. I wasn't sure about the size, but I was sure that I wanted a steel cage. I browsed through it and noticed two guys looking at me, smirking. I felt a little shame going through me, they knew I would be locked up. But it excited me. I found a cage I liked and grabbed it. Next, I went to the vibrator wall and if there were variety of cages, this was twice as much. I found one that I thought Rachel would like and headed to the bdsm section of the store. It was more then I could imagine.

While I was browsing through my phone rang. It was Rachel.

"Hey babe. What are you doing," she asked casually.

"I am, you know. In the store," I stammered.

"What store," she asked but fully knew where I was.

"The store you told me to go to. You know, the adult one," I whispered.

"Oh ok, so have you found everything we wanted," she teased me.

"Still going through the store. It is massive."

She laughed. "Great, can't wait to see what you buy. I am having my lunch with my girls, they say hi," she said, and I just hoped her girlfriends didn't hear me.

She hung up and I quickly added clamps, a wooden spade, mouth gag and blindfolds to the items already in the bag. I went to the counter. It was an older man at the register. He took my items, scanned them. He looked at me when he scanned the cage. He smiled. When I was about to leave, I noticed one of the guys at the store going through a door in the back. I was curious what was behind the doors. The clerk noticed me looking at the door. "If you go back there, you have to leave what you buy with me."

I handed him the bag and opened the door. It was a small hallway, in the end there were toilets. I went in there and found urinals there and booths. They were quite big, and the doors were painted blue and pink. It was blue in the middle and at both ends. In between there were pink doors. Nobody was in there, the guy I noticed entering earlier was taking a piss.

"Your first time here," he asked, and I nodded my head.

"Do you know what this is?" I said I didn't. He finished and opened one of the blue doors. "Here goes the guys who likes to get a blowjob," he said and walked up to the pink door. "And in here goes the boys and girls who like to give a blowjob. It is what is called a glory hole." He tapped me on the shoulder. "I think you would be on the pink side mate." He laughed at his own joke and left. I was surprised it was in there, just in the backroom of this adult store. I have never seen something like this before, and it made me excited. And yes, I would prefer to be on the pink side of this toilet, even though I had never even touched another man's penis, my submissive side would push me through that door.

Chapter 2 -- swinger club visit

I left the store with my purchased items and hurried home. It was almost 3 when I arrived, and Rachel was still out. I sent her a text asking her when she would be back and got a response right away. "Check out this webpage and make arrangement for tonight."

tomas_ice
tomas_ice
376 Followers
12