Our Path to Cuckold Ownership Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomas_ice
tomas_ice
375 Followers

I clicked the link and the webpage opened. It was a swinger club in north London. I browsed through and found that tonight was a fetish night. That meant all fetish welcomed. I bought two tickets; couples were cheaper than singles and when I was asked about our fetish there was a long list of so many fetishes. I didn't know half of them! I wasn't sure what to mark as our fetish. I sent a text to Rachel asking her what to do. I got a simple answer. "Figure it out."

I noticed that I could mark more than one. It made it a little easier, not just having one item marked.

I marked:

Cuckold

Submission

Hotwife

I sent it in and got the invoice in my email. I printed it out and waited. I grabbed a bear as I waited for my wife, sat down in front of the computer, and looked more around the webpage of the club we would visit that night.

When Rachel finally returned i saw that she was a little tipsy. "Hey babe, me and the girls had some fun shopping," she said as she threw the bags on the floor. "Take them to the bedroom for me."

I looked into the bags, and it was clear, my wife went out with her girlfriends to buy sexy and daring outfits. I wonder what she said to them. How did she explain all this to them?

"The house looks great love. You did a great job while I was out," she said as she came behind me in the bedroom. She started to take the clothes out of the bags and show them to me. There was underwear, short dresses, tight jeans, and some jewelry in there. I was a little shocked, because my wife has never dressed like this before, even though she has the figure to do it.

"That is some outfit you bought," I said, and Rachel just laughed. "I really enjoyed myself. Some of the stores we visited I have never been into before. But both Judy and Christine are regular there." I asked her what she had told her friends. "Don't worry babe, I just told them I wanted to spice things up and they were really happy for me and supportive."

Rachel asked me about the club and if I had bought tickets. I told her about fetish night and the list regarding all kinds of fetish. She asked me about the list, and I went and printed it out. She was surprised, just like me, about all the fetishes on the list.

"What did you say about our fetish?" she asked, and I told her cuckold, submission, and hot wife. "You should have marked more, like cock cage," she remarked. I nodded my head, of course I should have given our conversation the night before. "I didn't want to reveal too much," I said, and she just laughed at me. "I feel like you are holding back while I am all in," she said and threw a red G-string towards me.

"I think we should go out for dinner before we head to the club," she suggested. "I am going to take a shower and get ready. You should plan what you want to wear with your cage." She walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

It was clear, she wanted me to go out in public with my cock cage on. And to a swinger club without the chance to be a part of the fun. I was a little disappointed, we have never been to a swinger club and now, we would go for the first time, but my cock would be locked up. But at the same time, my submissive side thought it would be so exciting. Twisted mind, but the adventure was about to start.

I was stunned when my wife of the last 20 years came walking in the living room. She was wearing a short black dress, pantyhose, and high heels. She was so beautiful, so sexy. I was lost for words, and she saw that. "Thank you for the compliment love, I really appreciate it," she said sarcastically. "You are so beautiful baby, I don't know what to say," I said and hugged her. "I must admit, now that we are really doing this, I am a little scared. The fantasy is great, the shopping trip and the thought of this but now that we are really going, we need to talk about that."

We sat down and Rachel told me that she was interested in seeing the club, and what was going on there. "But I don't want to have the pressure of doing something. I want to see what and where this is going." I totally agreed and told her so. "It says on the webpage, nobody is obligated on doing anything, they have strong rules regarding that and respect for others is the most important thing." She nodded her head and then looked at me. "Handsome, show me the cage," she said with a smile on her face. I took my locked-up cock out and she gasped. "Oh my God, it is so small. How did you fit it in there?" I told her it took a while, but I finally managed. "It will be hard looking at all the action in there," she remarked. I tucked it back in my pants and nodded my head. "You have no idea how nervous I am regarding that."

We went to a pizza place down the street for a quick meal. The taxi picked us up and drove us to North London area where the club was. There was no hiding what was going on when we arrived. A big neon sign "The Adult Park" and below "Swing City" The taxi driver gave my wife a good look when she exited the vehicle. "Have fun," he said as I paid for the ride.

The first impression when we entered the club was that it is smaller than the picture indicates. But I knew there were side rooms and outdoor area too. But we sat down in the lobby, ordered a drink, and had a look around the place.

There were around 20 people at the bar area. Most of them light dressed, some of them just in their underwear, both men and women. But other women in dresses and some of the men fully dressed, like me. We just sat there for a while and enjoyed the view. People came and went but it was clear that nobody was allowed to be naked in this area.

"Excuse me, would it be alright if I sit with you," a woman in her forties said as she suddenly stood in front of us. My wife nodded her head and smiled at her. "Hi, I am Ingrid," she said as she shook our hand. She had blond hair, blue eyes and was a very attractive lady. We introduced ourselves and ordered another drink.

"Is this your first time in here," she asked. We nodded. "That obvious, is it," my wife remarked. She laughed. "No but I am a regular and haven't seen you before."

Ingrid and Rachel started talking and we found out that Ingrid and her husband Bob were regular in the swinger lifestyle and mostly enjoyed the fetish night. "We are into all kinds of things but mostly play the dominant submissive lifestyle. But it is all about enjoying ourselves, making new friends and being alive," she said smiling. I wondered where Bob was, and my wife obviously had the same question in her mind. "So where is Bob," she asked, and Ingrid pointed to a door on our left. "He is in there," she said without any more explanation.

We looked at each other and then at Ingrid, waiting for more explanation but instead she just asked us what we were looking for. "What fetish did you mark when you signed in?"

Rachel looked at me. "Tell her, it was you who bought the tickets." I knew she was teasing me, letting me say it to a stranger. "You know, it was a various of choses there, but we, well I thought that maybe, because we have been thinking..." Rachel stopped me. "He is having trouble telling you that he wants to be a submissive cuckold," she said to our new friend. Ingrid laughed. "I understand, I remember the first time we came in here, Bob was so nervous but now he is like a restless dog waiting for a bone every time we decide to come here."

Again, she left us without any explanation regarding her husband.

Man in his fifties approach our table and kissed Ingrid on the cheek. "Hello beautiful, who are your new friends?" Ingrid introduced us. "This is Rachel and sorry, I didn't catch your name." Before I could response she continued. "But he is her cuckold, so cuck is a good name for now. Guys, this is my good friend Ollie, he is one of the owners of this place." Rachel stood up and shook his hand. He nodded his head towards me and then turned her attention back to Ingrid. "So ready for another session," he asked. "Not yet but I will be in there soon."

We didn't know what was going on, but Ingrid finally explained. "We are a submissive couple in here, and our fetish are similar, but not the same. In here both of us gets what we want. I am more vanilla sub then Bob, but I enjoy big strong man having fun with me. No pain, just teasing and little spanking. Bob is more of a pain sub, so we separate in the beginning of the night and meet up here every couple of hours. But he missed our meeting now, so he must be having too much fun, or somebody is," she said with a grin on her face.

Rachel was curious. "So, he allows you to play alone, and he is playing somewhere else. Isn't that affecting your relationship," she asked but Ingrid shook her head. "No on the contrary, our relationship is stronger than ever. We both get what we want, without having to deceive or lie to each other and every visit in here gets us so many stories to share with each other."

We were both getting curious, and Ingrid offered to take us through the rooms in the back to get more perspective. First, she took us to the room where her friend Ollie was. He was a guy similar age to me I would guess, a little thick but not fat. He stood there and was fitting a nipple clamp on a lady who was tied to a cross. She was naked, had a blindfold over her eyes and a mouthpiece. Ingrid whispered. "This is one other regular in here, Ollie likes to play a little rough with her, something that is not for me." Ollie blinked her as he saw her approach. Another lady was on her knees giving a black man blowjob right there in front of us. And two other couples were having fun on the bed in the corner of the room.

Ingrid took us to the next room where we saw two men tied down to a bench, both on they're stomach and ladies with a whip spanking them hard. "This one on the left is Bob," Ingrid said as she approached the bench. "Hi dear, having fun I see," she said as she grabbed his hair. I saw that he had a mouth gag in and couldn't speak. "Spank him harder, he needs a punishment for missing our appointment," she said to the lady holding the whip. He screamed through the mouth gag as she whipped him again and again. Ingrid smiled and took us deeper in the room. There was a bed there and a man on his hand and knees and a woman behind him fucking him with a strap on. "This is Tina and her slave hubby. She loves fucking him in here and allowing everyone to see. He is a slave and service anyway she tells him too."

Ingrid pointed at a booth in the corner. "Do you guys know what this is?" she asked, and Rachel looked over there and shook her head. "This is a glory hole booth. If you are interested in sucking some cocks, just go in there and turn on the light. Then guys know someone is in there with a willing mouth." Rachel gasped. "So, you just go in there and wait for a guy to get in too?" she asked but Ingrid said no. "They don't go in; she took us closer and that's when we noticed the hole in the wall. "They stick they're cock through this hole and wait for a good blowjob. They don't know who is sucking them and you have no idea who you just serviced. It is quite thrilling experience," Ingrid said obviously with an experience in the booth. "That is so crazy," Rachel said but I could tell that she was intrigued.

There was one door left and Rachel walked to it but Ingrid stopped her. "I don't you guys are ready for what is in there to be honest. There are the most extreme fetishes. I think you should skip that this time around at least," she said and walked back to the bar area. We followed. "One more thing I wanted to show you." She pointed to a door we haven't notice near the front area where we came in. "Down there are a few rooms with a view. Number of rooms there, with windows and you can choose if you have the window sheets open or shut and if you have the door open or locked. If it is locked, then people know that the guys in there wants to be alone but if it is open then people may go in and participate. And of course, some people want to be watched and keeps the sheets open but other just want some privacy."

Ingrid ordered us drinks and we sat back down. Rachel thanked her for the tour. "It is very interesting, but maybe a little bit too much to begin with," she said, and Ingrid nodded. "What would you be looking for in here," she asked her. Rachel thought for a moment. "This is all quite new to me, to us and if I would have to choose one, I would have liked to give the black gentlemen a blowjob or maybe visit the booth." I was a little surprised, but excited to the imagine that brought up in my head. "What about you cuck," she turned her attention to me. "I really don't know, but I would love to see Rachel doing what she wants." Ingrid shook her head. "That is no answer, if you had to choose one situation you just saw in there, where would you be?" I thought for a moment and then told her I would probably choose the situation her husband was in. Now it was Rachel who was surprised.

Ingrid finished her drink, stood up and said, "It has been a pleasure, but I think Ollie is waiting for me. You have had your tour but if you want to enter the rooms again you must remove your clothes, only underwear allowed in there. And if you are serious Rachel, I could talk to the black gentlemen for you, his name is Tyrone by the way." She blinked her and walked off.

We sat there, looking at each other. "What do you want to do," I asked her. "I am not sure, but I don't think our night is over, is it?" she asked, and I told her no. "This is really interesting, exciting but we must be careful." We agreed on that but part of me wanted to go all the way. I was excited, but the cock cage prevented me from getting an erection.

"I think we should work with the submissive hubby tonight," she suddenly said. "I want to try my self out in that room to begin with. So, lets remove those clothes," she said and stood up. We found a closet and suddenly we both stood there, she in her sexy red G-string and bra and me in a boxer and very visual steel cage under it.

We entered the room and we saw that Bob was now free from the bench, but his hands were tied behind his back, and he was on his knees licking the heels of the lady who just spanked him minutes before. "The bench is free, get settled," Rachel said. I was so nervous, but got myself in position and Rachel strapped me in. Then she removed my boxers, so I laid there, butt naked with only my cage on. Rachel walked to a wall and there she could choose from different types of whips and wooden peddles. She came back with a leather whip, looked innocent enough but as soon as the first spank came, I shouted. It was so sudden, so surprising. "Don't make so much noise. Otherwise, I will have to silence you with a gag."

She kept whipping me and I tried my best not to make a sound. She must have hit me 30 times before she stopped. "It is a release, coming here and spanking you my dear," she said as she walked back to the wall and picked up another, bigger whip. Again, my ass and back felt the sting from the straps.

"Oh my, I see you are all settled in," I heard Ingrid say. Rachel laughed. "You can say that." I could hear them talk but couldn't see as my ass was facing them, not my face. "Can I try," Ingrid asked, and Rachel said yes. Another quite harder whip and I couldn't not make a sound. Again and again, I was whipped by our new friend. "Sometimes I like to do that, but not very often. Consider yourself lucky cuck."

Rachel released me and I stood up and faced them. Now naked, only with my newly bought cock cage in place. "That is a nice cage. Where is the key?" Ingrid asked and Rachel told her that we had left it at home so I wouldn't be tempted. "That was a clever idea, because he would be fast removing it when he sees what you are going to do next." We both looked at her confused. "Tyrone is waiting for you."

Ingrid turned away and walked towards the other room. Rachel followed and so did I. When we entered Tyrone stood there in the middle of the floor with his cock in his hand. He nodded his head toward Rachel and then looked at me and smiled. Ingrid whispered something in Rachels ear and my wife was suddenly on her knees in front of this big muscular black man named Tyrone.

He let go of his cock and Rachel took it in her hand. It was big. She started to lick it slowly and I knew quite well how good that felt. I was envious of this guy, but also so turned on. I wish I had the key with me at that moment! She took him in her mouth and gagged as it was not even half in her mouth. She started moving her head back and forward and I could see on his face that he was enjoying the blowjob from my wife. Ingrid stood there and watched, cheered my wife as she moved faster.

My cock was trying his best to break out of the cage, and I could still feel the heat from the spank on my back end. This was a thrilling experience, seeing my wife on her knees, with a cock in her mouth and myself just watching, not even capable of jerking off.

Suddenly he removed his cock from her mouth and jerked off all over her pretty face. It was so much cum oozing out of his cock. It was at that moment that I realized that he wasn't wearing a condom. I thought that was a rule! He came and my wife just enjoyed getting sprayed by this big guy. Ingrid clapped as my wife turned around and I could see her face all covered in his cum.

"Oh my God," she said with her eyes closed, there were cum covering her eyes. Ingrid grabbed my hand. "Help your wife cuck, she can't open her eyes." I went over to her and used my hand to remove the cum from her eyes. She opened them. "Thank you, but I am not sure Ingrid wanted you to use your hand silly," she said and both Ingrid and my wife laughed. Tyrone was now back with a towel, he handed that to me. "We don't want a messy floor in here, so do a good job." He left and I started to clean all the cum from my wife's face and from the floor.

After Ingrid accepted my clean up, we went back to the bar area and sat down. I had to go to the other room before and put my underwear back on. When I returned, I saw that Bob had joined Rachel and Ingrid at the table.

I introduced myself to Bob, and we all started talking. They told us about their relationship and how it has changed since they started visiting the club. They had gone through many things together; had their ups and downs like any other married couple but have kept going through it with love and affection towards each other. But after 10 years of marriage the sex life was dead, and they both knew that it couldn't go on like that. When they finally were open and honest with each other they learned that both were missing a piece. They didn't play with dominance and submissiveness before but when they started it changed, they're world. And with time, the dynamic changed. He started as the dominant but felt better being the submissive. So, they learned they were both quite submissive. The first visit to the club opens their eyes to the possibilities that they could both be the submissive they craved.

They kept on going and even told us about a friend of theirs that comes to town regularly and he always stays with them and in that time, they are both submissive to him.

We left the club with a good experience, lots of questions and new friends. We had so many things to discuss. I wanted to know how Rachel felt while giving Tyrone a blowjob and I wanted to know more about the houseguest our new friends had every now and then. I wanted to tell her how humiliated and excited I was that night. But our cab ride home was silent and when we got home, Rachel didn't release me from the cage. "You will sleep with it tonight and tomorrow we will talk."

tomas_ice
tomas_ice
375 Followers
12