Our Path to Swapping Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate and Crystal explore while the guys are out fishing.
3.1k words
4.5
29k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both JimWrites and AnnaCarrington1960 supported the development of this story with insightful input and editing. Their collaboration is gratefully acknowledged and appreciated.

********

I woke up to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. My mind immediately flashed back to the wonderful night of sex that Dave and I had just shared. I blushed a little as I recalled just how noisy I had been when I came on his cock.

The shower stopped and a few moments later Dave emerged from the bathroom with a long white towel wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning," he said as he crossed the room to kiss me.

I smiled brightly at him. "Mmmmmmm, good morning Dave." He smelled delicious and my nipples stiffened as I contemplated enticing him back into bed to fuck me again. It wasn't to be, however.

"It's eight o'clock," he replied, adding "I promised Dan that we would be on the water by nine-thirty so I'm going to go get breakfast moving." He kissed me deeply before wandering back into the bathroom to get dressed.

I lay back on the bed, savoring the still warm feelings from the night before. After a few delicious moments contemplating what he and I had enjoyed together I decided that I too had better shower and get ready for the day. A short silk robe was hanging on the back of the door; one of Crystal's I guessed. Donning the robe, and gathering my clothes from the night before, I decided to shower in the bathroom that Dan and I had initially been using, since that's where the rest of my clothes were.

"I'll shower in the other bathroom," I said, poking my head around the bathroom door and admiring Dave as he brushed his teeth.

Crystal was in the kitchen, laying the table for breakfast when she saw me padding down the hall towards the stairs. Her face broke into a bright smile.

"Kate! Good morning! I hope that you slept well."

I blushed. "Very well, thanks."

Grinning devilishly, she said, "Dan is still upstairs in bed. I think I may have worked him a little hard last night. He was absolutely delicious though!"

I blushed even deeper; my face turning a bright red, at the knowledge that she had so enjoyed spending the night with my husband.

"Breakfast in half an hour," she called as I started up the stairs.

Dan was lying on the bed reading his iPad when I came into the bedroom. He had already showered; his hair was wet, and he too had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Mmmmmmmm, good morning baby," he murmured as his eyes took in my body, which was only barely covered by Crystal's robe. "You look so sexy! C'm here."

I joined him on the bed, sighing softly as I felt his familiar embrace. He lifted my chin with his finger and kissed me deeply. I responded, putting my all into the kiss, as I felt a deep upswell of love for him.

"I love you, Dan," I whispered as he held me tightly in his arms. "Last night with Dave was wonderful, quite honestly an experience that I will never forget. But it doesn't compare at all to being snuggled here in your arms."

"I understand. Crystal was fantastic," he said, grinning."But she wasn't you."

I moaned softly as he kissed me again, his fingers slipping under the robe to tease my nipples. I reached out for his cock and found it already hard and pointing at the ceiling. Wrapping my fingers around it, I stroked him gently as we lay on the bed reacquainting ourselves. After a few moments, I extricated myself from the kiss however, causing Dan to groan.

"I need to shower and you need to get yourself ready to go fishing with Dave. I promise that you can have all that you want of me tonight."

Dan looked sad for a moment, and then a bright smile blossomed on his face.

"I'm going to take you up on that offer, Kate, so be ready!"

An hour later Crystal and I had finished cleaning the kitchen after breakfast. The guys had left to go fishing, indicating that they would likely be back sometime after lunch.

"Fancy a run, Kate? There's a nice path through the woods and down to the lake that I often run. All in, it's about five km there and back."

"Perfect, l'll go change and we can head out."

We both run for pleasure and I knew that Crystal, like me, had completed quite a few five k runs over the past few years. So a short run in the beautiful surroundings, and the wonderfully mild weather, sounded like a perfect way to spend the morning.

We talked as we ran.

"Not to be clichéd, Kate, but how was it for you?"

I laughed. "Absolutely amazing! I came so hard when Dave fucked me the first time."

"Really? That's great," she replied, puffing a little as we started uphill.

"I couldn't believe just how intense it was."

"Dave has a way of doing that. I'm glad that you enjoyed him. No regrets?"

"None. Dan and I had a little time together this morning and we were fine."

"Good I'm pleased."

"Actually, he wanted to have me, but we didn't have time so I had to promise that I would let him fuck me this evening."

"I'm sure we can find a way to accommodate that promise, Kate," she laughed.

Looking at her watch she picked up the pace a little, giving me a smile as I labored to keep up with her. We were running by the lake and the views across it, to the other side were amazing. She kept the pace up until we arrived back at the house ten minutes later. The run had relaxed me and I felt at peace with the world.

"Four point seven k in just under forty minutes! Not bad for a couple of old women!" Crystal said with a smile.

"Speak for yourself; I'm not the one that's forty!" I retorted, with a laugh. "Though I do need a hot shower to help ease my aches," I said, as I bent over to rest my hands on my knees.

Five minutes later, I was luxuriating in the shower, the warm water cascading from my hair and down my back. I was reaching for the soap when the shower door opened and Crystal stepped in.

"I can do that for you," she said softly.

"Oh! You scared me," I said apprehensively as I saw her gaze travel over my nakedness.

"May I join you?" she asked with a wicked smile on her face.

I was more than shocked, however as I gazed at her naked body, I felt my pussy begin to tingle.

"Erm...of course," I stammered, as Crystal put her arms around me and began to kiss me softly. Despite this being the first time I had been kissed by a woman, I parted my lips and allowed her tongue to find mine. Instinctively my hands went to the small of her back and pulled her closer as our kiss intensified. After a few minutes, Crystal stepped back, smiling.

"You have such a beautiful figure, Kate. It would be such a shame to share it with the guys only."

I watched nervously as she soaped her hands and began to run them over my shoulders and breasts. Her touch was electric, especially when she gently tugged on my nipples, which were hard and extended. Her soapy hands continued to move downwards and I shivered when her fingers traced the length of my pussy.

"Crystal...," I moaned softly as my lips parted and she found my clit. Using just the tips of her fingers, she caressed me, focusing on my clit, but allowing her fingers to drop lower every so often so that they slid into me. Her fingers on my clit were insistent and I soon felt the telltale signs of an approaching orgasm. My breathing became heavy and ragged and I supported myself on her shoulders as she continued to finger fuck me slowly and steadily.

"Oh God, Crystal, right there, right there! Oh my God, my God... I'm cummmmming."

A burst of pleasure exploded in my brain and my knees crumpled as I lost focus on everything but the pleasure that ripped through my body like a hurricane. It took me a few moments to regain awareness, however when I did, Crystal was gazing at me with a broad grin on her face.

"Nice Kate?"

"Oh yes, Crystal it was wonderful."

"Sounded like at least a nine on a scale of one to ten, Kate!" she said, laughing. "Let's finish getting clean and we can go rest for a bit."

I turned around, allowing her to wash my back and legs which she completed with a great deal of care and more than a few caresses. She paid particular attention to my ass and I'm certain that not all of her actions were strictly needed to get me clean! When she was finished, I soaped and washed her, using the opportunity to explore her body intimately.

Stepping from the shower, we wrapped each other in large, fluffy towels and dried ourselves. Taking my hand, Crystal led me back to the bedroom. I was nervous, but as we dropped our towels and began a deep and passionate kiss I was soon lost in the moment. Within minutes we were lying side by side on the bed, our hands roaming over the others body.

Crystal looked at me. "Will you eat me please?"

Despite knowing that this moment was bound to arrive, I was a little flustered.

"I've never...I mean...I'm not..."

"Hush Kate. It's ok, just think about the things that you like Dan to do to you and everything will be fine."

She opened her legs and I slowly slid down, positioning myself between them. Her pussy was wet; I could see beads of liquid glistening on her lips, but I wasn't sure if it was her juices or water from the shower. Gathering my courage, I slowly ran my tongue the length of her slit and was rewarded with the warm, sweet taste of her juices.

Swallowing hard, I parted her lips with my fingers. Her clit glistened at me and I could see clearly just how aroused she was. I licked the tip of my finger and lightly ran it around her red and engorged clit before flicking out my tongue, causing Crystal to whimper her approval.

As a novice at eating a pussy, I decided to simply lick and suck on her clit, telling myself that it was just like licking and sucking the tip of Dan's cock. I must have been doing something right though, since Crystal's growing excitement at the attention I was giving her clit was obvious by the way she thrashed her head from side to side while pulling my mouth tighter to her pussy and gripping my head.

"Fuck, I need your fingers inside me, Kate."

I looked up and saw that she was playing with her rock hard nipples while I ministered to her sopping pussy. Placing my index and middle fingers together, I gently pressed them to her entrance. She was so wet that her pussy absorbed them with ease and I briefly wondered whether there might be room for one more. She moaned softly as I added a third finger and slowly inched them deep inside her.

"Oh God, that feels so good," she moaned. "Now fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you can."

She pulled my lips back to her clit and I began to piston my fingers in and out of her. After a few moments, her breathing began to change and her body started to shake uncontrollably.

"Harder, Kate...harder," she demanded, bucking her hips wildly.

Suddenly, she emitted a loud scream and arched her body as her orgasm hit her.

"Fuck, oh, yessssssssss...I'm cummmmming," she moaned, as copious amounts of juice began to flow from her pussy.

I continued to fuck and suck while she rode out the intense aftershocks that seemed to assault her every few seconds. Finally, she calmed and I saw a look of deep fulfillment on her face.

"My God Kate, you're a quick learner! You tell me that you have never done that before...but, really?"

"Glad you enjoyed it, Crystal," I said softly as I moved up to be beside her again.

"Enjoyed it? I haven't cum so hard in a long time. I absolutely loved it!"

We lay together contentedly, absently stroking and caressing for a long time. Crystal's skin was silky smooth under my fingers and the low moans of pleasure that I drew from her were making me hot again. I wanted more, however I knew that the guys would soon be back.

"The guys will be back from fishing soon," I whispered. "We had better get cleaned up and make ourselves presentable."

"Why bother, Kate. You know they will be having us tonight anyway. Why don't we just let them find us together in bed? I'm sure they won't complain!."

Fifteen minutes later, the front door closed and two sets of feet bounded up the stairs. Dan's face showed a mixture of astonishment and lust as he burst into the room and discovered Crystal and I naked, laying back on the bed. I laughed as he looked at the two of us, somewhat dumbstruck.

"We've been having some fun together, but before you join us, you need to go shower," I told Dan. "Oh, and tell Dave to shower and get himself in here too. Crystal and I have a little treat in store for the both of you!"

It didn't take either of them very long to get cleaned up, and in less than ten minutes they were both standing in the bedroom waiting, like Pavlov's dogs, for what would come next.

"OK boys, time to lose the towels," Crystal said.

They looked anxiously at each other as they realized that their manhood was going to be on display, not only to Crystal and I, but to another man as well. They each took a deep breath before allowing the towels to drop to the floor, Dan glancing surreptitiously at Dave's cock. I could see that he was visibly impressed by the long, thick rod that Dave sported.

Crystal motioned her finger at Dan and, dropping to her knees, grasped his cock and guided it to her waiting mouth. Dan growled as her lips slowly engulfed him. Meanwhile I held Dave's fat cock while I swirled my tongue around its head. He too moaned with pleasure when I began to feed him deeper into my mouth. I watched Crystal lightly caressing Dan's balls as her lips moved up and down his shaft. Dan's hands were in her hair, gently pushing her down on him as he tried to get himself even deeper in her mouth. The sounds of slurping that were audible from sucking the guys, and the deep moans of pleasure that they were responding with, were amazingly hot and my pussy began to tingle once again. Dave's cock seemed to be swelling by the second, and I knew that I would soon be receiving his load in my mouth. From the sounds that Dan was making I knew that he was also about to blow.

I redoubled my efforts with Dave; my hand around his thick shaft, stroking him deeply, as I moved him in and out of my warm, wet mouth. Moments later, he groaned "Fuck!", as his cock exploded in my mouth, firing rope after rope of hot cum down my throat. I swallowed his cum greedily, continuing to milk his shaft with my hand, as he emptied himself into my mouth. Seconds later I heard a familiar yell of pleasure from Dan and I knew that Crystal was receiving her own load of hot semen from my husband.

The remainder of the afternoon and evening passed in a blur of sexual activity. Once the guys recovered from cumming in our mouths it was time for Crystal and I to give some attention to our husbands. Dan fucked me hard from behind and as he pounded his rock hard tool into me I watched Dave place Crystal's legs over his shoulders and slide his thick, black shaft into her waiting pussy. Crystal moaned deeply as Dave pushed his full length inside and began fucking her with long, languorous strokes of his cock. As he slowly increased his pace Crystal grasped at the sheets and became more vocal when each of Dave's downward strokes filled her.

"Ungh!...Ungh!...Ungh!" she chanted in time with each of Dave's deep thrusts into her pussy.

I too, was becoming loud as Dan held me by the hair and slammed himself into my pussy time and time again. His forcefulness, combined with the sound of Crystal's chanting and his balls slapping against my ass, was rapidly taking me to the point of no return, though I was trying hard to hold back so that I could cum with Dan.

"Oh fuck, Dan...I'm so close! Please fill me with your cum!!" I screamed as I tipped over the edge. My pussy spasmed, locking tightly around Dan's shaft, as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through me.

Dan continued to thrust into me and after a few seconds he began to groan loudly. I smiled jubilantly as I heard the familiar sounds of him emptying his jizz into my pussy. Just then, Crystal also let go and Dan's moans of pleasure mingled with her screams.

Dan lay across my back panting, as we watched Dave continue to pound Crystal with a speed and intensity that almost beggared belief. I knew that he must be close to unloading into her, and sure enough, he let out a serious of deep, low grunts and became still as his balls pumped her full of hot, sticky cum.

The sound of heavy breathing resonated around the room as each of us recovered from the strenuous activity that we'd just participated in. I was exhausted, both from my run earlier in the day and from the intense fucking that I had just received from Dan. I knew that the evening was far from over however as Dave would definitely want to have his thick cock buried in me again before the night ended.

I allowed myself to relax back on to the bed contemplating the delicious knowledge that I would definitely be fucked at least once more time this evening.