Our Perfect Little Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands slowly drifted away from my ass. One hand took control of my cock while another one wandered around my balls. She was in the driver's seat there and she knew how to control me. She strokes hard and continued sucking while looking right in my eyes.

My body tensed up. She knew I was about cum. My groaning and breathing made her aware of my intentions. I trembled and released. I thought she would just take it on her hand or something. But surprise! She swallowed it. I did not expect that. We both smiled at each other. Sex can be a little messy sometimes.But that's where the fun lies.

We both took some water. And laid facing each other in the bed. It wasn't finished. We were both looking at each other. She came closer to me. And Inserted her tongue to fight my tongue. I embraced her in my arms. The smell of our sweat mixing created a different sensation.

It aroused us even further. I ran my fingers through her back playfully. And it wasn't long before my adventurer was ready to set out for a journey of cave exploration. Slowly kissing every notch of her spine moving my way down. I stumbled upon her perfect butt cheeks.

Her legs quivered with my warm breath between her thighs and kisses on her skin. "Spread your legs" I whispered. She turned around and did what I told her to. I put a pillow under her. She spread it widely. And I entered it wildly. Her legs were quivering. It was warm inside despite the wetness.

Her face was filled with lust. Her hair was messy, a beautiful mess. She was sweaty. Every drop of sweat made her glow. Everything about the moment was magical. It was pure, dirty and raw. She felt herself being lifted a little. Her feet no longer touched the floor.

I was in an unhurried mood. She was murmuring in my ears. The lust was running high. I plunge back in with a hard thrust. "Is this what you want?" My voice was low and rough. She gasps. "Yes."

"You know what? It's more tiring than I thought. It's like lower body pushups and I suck at pushups." I said while keeping a steady penetrating pace. She giggled and pulled me in for a kiss. It was an energy booster.

Every thrust was looking for deeper sensation than the former. Every thrust wanted to make its intention known. She surrendered completely, making herself vulnerable and open. The motion of her waist wanted to convey something.

It desired the shaft to touch more of her, feel more of her and release deep inside of her. I wanted it to be rough. I wanted her to forget everything and orgasm like never before. It was raining cats and dogs outside. Her nails dug up in my back as I kept penetrating. The orgasm earlier kept me going.

It was time to change the position. It can get boring if you continue for long. So I chose the classic doggy style. I gradually decreased my speed. I put my hand behind her neck. And pull her face closer to me. She puts her hand around me and started licking my lips with the tip of her tongue.

"Turn around."

"Huh. Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes."

She obliged. Both kneeling down on the bed in dim light. My dick up against her ass. I put my right hand around her belly, slowly sliding down to her pussy and entered it with my two fingers. I kissed her from behind and shiver runs down her body. She moaned and put her both hands around my neck.

With a small bite on her neck, I guide her to form the doggy position. Moving my way down kissing every notch of her spine made her back arch. She was facing the lamp. While she was facing the lamp, I was fighting the battle behind her and locating the target became difficult.

"Where is the fucking hole? I didn't want to freak her out by targeting the wrong hole." I thought to myself. Changing the direction of the position was not ideal for me either. I liked it the way it was.

"Help me out a little. Will ya? Guide me to the target."

She turned around to face me and witness a confused guy with a dick in his hand staring at her with helplessness in his eyes. She laughed out loud. Rolling on the bed she looked at me with pity in her eyes. I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Alright, as you wish my lord." She told me with a mischievous smile on her face. She turned around and got into the position and extended her hand to guide me to her hole. Entering her from behind sure was a new experience. As it slid and thrust inside her I was only thinking about boring things so that I last longer.

Watching her butt wiggle while stroking her from behind was fascinating. I could sense the gentle grip around my penis. I pushed further into it and withdrew until the head was still in there. Pushed again. Went a little deeper and withdrew.

"I want it all, Push it in, damn it." She screamed.

The head was in. Pushed it with one smooth stroke. She gasped in surprise and delight at being filled with my hard shaft. Grinding inside her as I marked my territory. Eventually, I began thrusting. Her nerves were alert. The more she feels me inside her, the weaker her knees got.

Despite spending all her strength to keep herself from crashing down, She lost the battle and crashed down. The top part of her body lying lifelessly while only her butt was sticking up. With every thrust, the sound of collision intensified the environment.

My fingertips rushing through her back, tingling every part made her breathless. The noises she made. Moaning and screaming worked like the fuel that kept me going. It was music for my ears. Her fluids kept me lubricated. I could feel her muscle tighten up. Her breath getting heavier.

I was penetrating her at a constant speed, not to disrupt her concentration. She was there. She suddenly realized that we are so far gone now that she might not stop this from happening. It broke her a little by little. But she wanted it. Our rhythm was steady. Her legs started trembling. She couldn't keep herself quiet.

She clenched the pillow. The movement of her butt revealed its intention to devour my entire cock. She exploded outwards with loud moans, like a wave, with all its energy traversing through every part of her body. I could feel it. Her vaginal muscle was squeezing my cock.

I could feel its grip loosen up and clenching my cock again. I was holding back my orgasm and wasn't finished. It was time to let go. She was exhausted and out of breath. She turned her head around to face me. Our eyes met. We both smiled at each other. She looked high with her half-closed eyes.

We both knew I was close. I grabbed her by the waist. She gathered every bit of power she had and moved her butt aggressively. The feeling of rapid squeezes, release and squeezing again made me moan. She felt my penis swelling and increasing its length. I felt all my energy escaping my body through my penis.

It felt tingly starting from the base of the penis all the way up to the tip followed my some contractions. My anal area tightened with each contraction. Feeling out of control for a moment was wonderful. Released inside her but I was wearing a condom. Never felt such satisfaction.

Watching porn and learning from it has certainly paid off' I thought to myself. We came here to chill and we also came. Get it? Haha.

We were exhausted and satisfied. I let go of her. Threw my condom in the bin, took a sip of the water and curled up with her. She was at ease, relaxed and glowing. Staring at her I wondered, "What the fuck just happened?" She came close and puts her left palm on my cheek. We both kissed. It was a tender kiss and a night of pure bliss.

This was my first narrative. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

12