Our Perfect Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria shares the same fantasy.
6.5k words
4.23
14.3k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our perfect marriage - Chapter 2 Maria has the same fantasy

Alone in the downstairs bedroom. Trying not to hear the sounds from the room above. Yet straining for every detail.

The endless rhythm of the bed as their bodies move together. The harsher, louder bangs as the bed slams the wall as he pounds her hard and deep.

I can hear her. My beautiful wife. The sound of her pleasure. Sounds that for so long had been only for me. Now they are for him. Now they are made because of him. Sometimes I can barely hear her, but soon, as her excitement builds they are loud and clear. Part of me hating the depth of her passion, the intensity of her ecstasy as he takes her to another mind shattering orgasm. I can hear her words too, begging him, praising him, screaming his name.

Part of me hopes she is exaggerating her joy. Playing a role to enhance my experience. But deep down I know her ecstasy is real. Ecstasy from being fucked by someone giving her more and better sex than I ever could. From someone with a much bigger cock than me.

I can hear him too. Mostly his voice. Loud, deep confident. Talking to her in a way I never could. Talking to her like she was a slut.

"That's it, take my cock. Push back on it slut. Fuck yourself on my big cock. Take it all. Good girl," instructing her and then showing his dominance, making us both know the depths of her desire for him.

"Do you want me to start fucking you now. Fuck your tight little pussy hard? Fuck you deep, deeper than your husband ever has."

"Please baby, fuck me. Give me your big cock. Fuck me hard."

I could picture the scene. Him taking her from behind, her desperate, grinding her body back into his huge cock. Trying to take it as deep as she could.

"Beg me. Beg me to fuck that tight pussy deeper and better than your husband can."

"Please, I need it, fuck me deeper than he can," and then the sound of primal lust, somewhere between a groan, a sigh and a scream, as he gives her what she craved.

Worse than any of the sounds was the silence. Picturing the scene. Her in his arms, her tiny body seeking the protection of this muscular arms. She is lovingly stroking his body, they are kissing, joking and laughing. I had wanted this for so long, wanted her to experience sex with a man with a bigger cock that me. Be fucked better than I could ever manage. Have her desperate for him to take her again and again. Hearing that tonight was painful but at the same time more exhilarating than anything I had ever experienced. But the silence was not something I had prepared for, fantasized about. Pain like a sickness, wishing it would end. Willing for the silence to be broken. Willing him to fuck her again.

I woke up, the memories flooding back. But I was also confused, disorientated. Maria was next to me. Smiling, her hand working up and down the length of my cock.

"That must have been some dream! I thought it was a nightmare," she laughed "I was about to wake you then I saw that." She pointed at my erection with her eyes. "So I thought I would help out."

Her eyes filled with lust, she kissed me. Then moved down the bed. A moan escaped me as her mouth closed around my cock. I looked down the bed, as she licked from the base of to the tip, her eyes locked with mine.

"Relax baby, just enjoy it. Let me make you cum."

She let a small amount of spit drip from her lips, rubbing it down my shaft. She gently sucked the head, spinning her tongue round the sensitive tip, letting more spit slide down. Running her lips and tongue up and down the shaft until happy it was wet enough she slowly slid her mouth down the whole length, letting the head of my cock push into her throat. Easily taking the full length.

Even in the middle of the incredible sensations my mind was back to my dream. The dream that repeated so often. The thoughts that seemed almost always to be in my mind. In my fantasy she struggled to deep throat her lover, gagged as she strained to take the full length. I sighed as these thoughts filled my mind. Encouraged, Maria began to speed up, starting to gently rub my balls.

Waves of pleasure from Maria's expertise with her mouth were combined with my arousal from what I now knew was a dream meant I knew I couldn't last much longer. The emotions and passions from my dream were still with me. I could feel I was about to cum. I grabbed her hair, pushing her mouth deeper into my cock and began trying to fuck her mouth.

"That's it, suck my big cock. Gag on it baby." Sensing I was about to him, she pulled my cock deeper into her mouth and throat. Moaning in appreciation as I started to cum.

She moved up the bed, resting her body against me.

"Thank you, that was the perfect way to wake up."

"My pleasure. You looked so turned on. I couldn't resist. What were you dreaming about? Was it me? Was I sucking your big cock." She said. Teasing me about my earlier words.

"It was you in my dream. But you weren't with me."

She tensed and I felt her move away from me.

"Not this again. It is bad enough that you always bring this up when you are drunk. Or worse during sex. Trying to get me agree to fuck someone else as I am about to cum - then getting being pissed off because I've gone back on what I said. But to bring it up now. FUCK!" with that she got up and stormed out of the room.

I thought back over the past year or so. I used to be jealous of the looks she received. Insecure when she was out alone and even of her past. My jealousy and possessiveness had gone. Replaced with what can seem to be the opposite emotion. I wanted her to take a lover. Lovers. I wanted her to have sex with other men. Other men with big cocks who could fuck her better than I could.

If this isn't something you want in your relationship then you may think it is the opposite of jealousy. But it isn't. There is a knot in my stomach when I think about her fulfilling my fantasy. If there is no nerves, no fear, no feeling of angst then I don't think there is any real point to this lifestyle.

I knew I had pissed her off by trying to persuade her to have sex with another man. I knew the risk I was running. I was a lucky man. Maria is beautiful. She grows more beautiful with time. Her lean, gym toned body is the envy of women ten or fifteen years her junior. Her beauty, her sexiness means so many men's eyes follow her across the room where ever she goes. She could have her pick of any man.

I went downstairs. She was at the breakfast table. Drinking a coffee. She glanced up at me. Still angry.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"It isn't that you said it" she sighed. "It is just it is getting really old hearing it all the time, but I guess at least we haven't had a drink and it isn't late at night. We really need to talk about it."

"I've tried to talk to you," I responded.

"What? Announcing, when you are drunk, that you want me to fuck someone else is not talking to me."

"I've done more than that. Sometimes you even say you will." I could hear the petulance in my voice.

"God," she sighed, "that is during sex. You take me to within an inch of orgasm and then ask me all sorts of stuff. Talking dirty turns me on. And at that point I would agree to pretty much anything. That is not talking about this. I need to know why this is such a big thing for you."

That was a hard question to answer. I have asked myself many times and didn't always come up with the same reason.

"I'll try," I began, "It probably starts away from sex. Work, children, everything just seems to be flying by. I can't believe I am over 40 but the years just go by quicker. I don't feel like I have a direction. Just one fine day I know I will wake up, the children grown up, retired and old wondering about what it has all been for. I'm not for one minute saying I'm not happy with my life, our life, but I do day dream about getting away from the daily grind. Stupid stuff that can't happen -- quitting work, selling up and travelling the world, or more boringly just downsizing."

I took a deep breath and continued "Its a bit the same with sex. I love you, and we have a great sex life. I am the luckiest man I know. But like with everything else I worry, or at least think, about what it will be in 5 or 10 or even another 20 years. Will what we have now have petered out. Will we wish we had been more adventurous, experimented more."

I stopped and looked at her. Hoping I had struck a chord.

"I suppose I understand," she started. "But, assuming this is not just a mid-life crisis, how the fuck do you go from travelling the world to obsessing about me fucking some random?"

"I thought about stuff we used to do in the bedroom, role play, toys, femdom. Then I started to think about the threesome we had. How excited you were to arrange it. How amazing it was. Then how I screwed things up. I guess I felt guilty about that but I started to think about that night a lot. It got me more and more turned on. Then it developed into thinking about us having a threesome with another man and..."

"And then you thought fuck it," she jumped in "why doesn't she just fuck someone else?"

"Basically yes, when I was getting off on the thought of a threesome I was just there. Not really participating. It was just you and him with me watching. The thought started turning me on more and more."

She looked at me long and hard. I could see that she didn't understand.

It felt like a couple of minutes passed. Then she shifted in her seat and touched my knee.

"I sort of see the getting older point. If you want to slow down at work then you should. We don't need this huge house and we have more than enough savings to keep the children at their school. I also understand what you mean about sex. We have a good sex life. Girls talk! We have way more sex than any of our friends. Way more! But we have got into a routine, and we are starting to have less sex. I hate that. We should spice things up. I think I remember how to play Mistress!" She smiled.

But then she was serious again. "I don't know about threesomes. I'm not sure you can take it. Not with another guy. And no fucking way could you live with what you are talking about. You were jealous of me meeting another woman that we had sex with the week before. You are too jealous and insecure. Anyway, it just isn't what I would want. I know it is different for men. But when I fantasise about it, all three of us are having sex. Not just two men fucking me. What gets me hot is the three of us having sex. You and me, him and me and you and him. Me and him fucking you. Whatever goes. That is why I never brought it up a threesome with another man. I know that is not how you see it."

She let that sink in. I had no idea. "Wow, I didn't know that was a fantasy of yours. You are right, that is never how I picture it. But away from that I do think I could handle seeing you with someone else. Or just being with someone else. "

Maria sighed, "I just don't understand. You want me to hook up with any old random?"

"Sort of." I mumbled.

"What do you mean? Sort of."

"Well, not just any man. I want him, I mean when I imagine it, he is really hung. Bigger than me. That is why you want to do it."

She just stared. I expected her to be angry. Then she stood up. She kissed me on the cheek. I was hoping I had somehow got through to her. Sparked something in her. But then she stepped back. I could sense how pissed off she was.

"Mark, please listen. I don't want to have sex with someone else. I certainly don't want or need to have sex with someone with a some hung stud. You are more than enough for me. I am happy to experiment. Who knows where it will lead. But I won't do anything that risks us. You have always been jealous. It used to annoy me. But I came to understand it and have spent years making sure you feel secure in this relationship. I suppressed desires, fantasies for years because of your jealousy -- ever since your reaction after we had our one and only threesome. Please don't ask me about this again."

She stood up. Kissed my cheek again and walked away.

I headed out to work, the conversation running through my head. Not knowing what to do next. In the end a few things came up at work and it was late when I got home. I was worried about what I was going to get home to. The children were already in bed, I walked in and Maria gave me a kiss and a glass of wine. I was about to say sorry but she beat me too it.

"I wasn't fair this morning, I said things I shouldn't have. I was confused. Let's take things slow. Don't rush into something we regret. And just so we are clear - we can spice things up, but don't talk about other men. I know you. You don't really want that."

"Ok, I love you" then pushing my luck "other women?" I ducked as the cushion flew across the room.

That night we chilled on the sofa. Easy conversation and half watching the TV. When the wine was finished I asked if she wanted me to open another bottle.

"Nope, bed time." She said. I was about to argue but she looked me in the eyes "Take me to bed."

We got to the bedroom and I could tell Maria was already really turned on. Her breathing was fast and the slightest touch made her moan gently. She wearing a summer dress, she slipped the straps off her shoulder and pulled the dress down her toned, slim body. She wasn't wearing a bra. Even at 40 her breasts were perfect, firm and pert like someone 15 or 20 years her junior. She gasped as I gently nibbled on her nipples. She pushed my head lower, making me drop to my knees as she slid her underwear down her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs. Loving how they could feel so hard from her work outs yet at the same time so soft, and always so smooth. I pushed her down on the bed. Deciding to tease her. Make her wait. Circling her stomach with kisses. Moving to her inner thigh, one then the other. Painfully hard as I realised how turned on she was. Her pussy was so wet I could taste her sex from kissing her thighs. Maria was gripping my hair. Trying to force me to end the tease but loving the anticipation. I started to give in. Inching closer. Desperate to take my time.

Eventually I gently licked her pussy. The lightest touch on her clit. She gasped she was cumming. It wasn't a big orgasm and I started to really suck and lick her amazing pussy intent on making her cum again. To my amazement she pulled my hair hard and said a firm "No!" and then, "I want something else tonight. It maybe isn't adventurous or exciting but is ages since you gave me anal."

I made my way up her tight body my fingers sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Maria repositioned herself. Lying half on her side with one knee up, offering herself to me. She grabbed my cock and slid it inside her pussy, then pulled it out guiding me to what she wanted. I reached for the drawer to get some lube.

"No, I want to feel it, pain and pleasure" she whispered, and then "in fact, you aren't fucking me. Imagine it is someone we have picked up." She pushed herself back onto me, the head of my cock pushing into her tight sexy arse. Both of us lubricated by her juices. "That's it" she said, "push all the way in her, pull her hair she wants to be used."

Usually with anal I go slow but I did as I was told and in a matter of seconds I was as deep as I could be inside her. Maria was lost in pleasure but still managed to keep in character. "She is loving that, listen to her moaning with pleasure, give her some pain. Pinch her nipples, slap her, fuck her harder. Yes like that." Maria's body almost started to convulse as a huge orgasm ripped through her. I started to back off but she wanted more. "Don't stop, she wants more. Make her cum again. Fuck her until you both cum." I started fucking her again. "Harder, she needs it deeper" Maria begged. I changed positions. Pulled here to the end of the bed, lifted her hips up and started fucking her as hard as I could, slamming into her sexy body. Maria kept telling me to go harder, go deeper. I started to feel a bit deflated and then I took a chance. "I think she needs someone with a bigger dick, someone who can stretch that gorgeous arse and go as deep as she needs." "YES, YES" she moaned, "she loves your cock but wishes it was bigger. Cum for her baby." I lost control and could feel the orgasm building. "Turn her over and cum all over her baby." I pulled out and flipped her over. I couldn't believe how much I came. Stream after stream of cum landed on her body, over her toned abs, her amazing pert tits and even onto her face and in her hair. We both lay there for a few minutes catching our breath. Then she laughed "Wow, I think you enjoyed that as much as me, I mean as much as 'she' did."

She then dragged me to the shower where we lovingly cleaned each other up. As we got back into bed I asked her about what she said about needing a bigger cock. She shrugged, dismissed it. Then she signed "Don't get hung up about it, it was just role playing. Don't be upset."

I held her and whispered "I liked it." Then pulled her close letting her feel my hard again cock against her body.

She tensed, then relaxed and said "I love you, good night."

For the next week or so that night, and Maria's words, were on my mind. Was it just role playing? If it was why would she say something that she had said was off limits? I realised it was me who first mentioned it, she might have just been reacting, not thinking bout what she said. But maybe it was more than that, maybe our talk had triggered something in her. I knew I could regret pushing it, but I knew I would regret not using this as an opportunity.

I decided to let Maria take the lead, but encourage her in any role playing that she wanted. I also wanted to be ready if she did mention needing deeper sex, or bigger cocks during sex. I bought her a dildo. A big dildo. That could be the bigger cock she asked for, maybe it would make her more receptive to the real thing.

We had used sex toys a fair bit in the past -- different types and not just me using them on her. She had a phase where she loved to dominate, so prostate play, anal play and the like were things we experimented with. But in all that time we, or I, had kept away from larger toys. I am not small. About 7 inches with decent girth. But my insecurity about her past, and even her desires, had resulted in a max size for dildos. Right now I see how stupid and insecure that sounds!

I started to browse well known on line stores. As a man I was drawn to the absolutely massive options. You know the sort, 13.5 inches and thicker than a man's wrist. Then common sense took hold. After all I wanted her to be interested and not see this as a joke. Also I wanted this to lead to her being fucked by someone with a big dick. I didn't want 12 inches plus to be what she needed from a future lover! I settled on a model that was 9.5 inches long with a circumference of 6 inches. I spent the next couple of days looking out for parcels and managed to intercept it. I cleaned it carefully and then slid it into my top drawer.

A few weeks passed. We had sex but Maria didn't give me the opportunity to try to develop anything. I resisted taking the lead but eventually my discipline slipped. After we had a few drinks, we were in bed with kissing with both of us starting to get more and more turned on. I tried my luck, "You know the other night she you said you would have liked it deeper?"

I half expected her to tense a little but she kept kissing me, moving her hand down my body to feel my hardness. "Yes, but it was just in the moment, part of a game. It wasn't real, just something I said to turn you on" she said through kisses.

"I get that" I said, trying to play it cool. "but in case it happens again I bought you a present." I leaned over and opened the drawer. I took out the new toy proudly.

She immediately pushed away from me "What the fuck! Why did you buy that? Actually don't answer. You are so fucking transparent. Do you think if I experience that I will realise what I am missing out on? Well news for you. I hope your new found lack of jealously can cope with this. I have had men with bigger dicks than you. Yes men, plural. But here is the thing. I love sex with you. I love you. I do not need anyone else. Or anything else."

12