Our Perfect Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then lay in her back and spread her legs apart "Go on. If you have a sudden kink to fuck me with something like that then do it. I hope you don't regret it when I enjoy it!"

After 20 seconds or so she turned over "I told you I didn't want to start down a path to your insecurities. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Sorry, right now I'm not in the mood for this. Good night" and she turned away from me.

I lay there awake for a while. A bit taken aback, confused by her words. She was fiery but losing her temper over something like this was not her. But more than that it made me think about my desires, the plans I had been making. Why did I want her to be with another man. Why did I want her to experience a big cock. Was it just because it was a turn on for me? Or was it because I thought it would give her something I couldn't? Was my insecurity still there and it had just turned from jealousy to another outlet -- fantasy."

Deep down I knew it was all of these things. Of course it was something that would turn me on. But also I wanted her to enjoy how a really big cock would feel as some stud fucked her. There would be a knot in my stomach, I'd read interviews with men who had followed this lifestyle. But that was, at least in my mind more excitement than fear or jealousy. I'd heard the phrase "cuckold angst" I didn't really see myself as a cuckold but I suppose that was what I was setting myself up to be in some regards. I realised that I needed to be genuine and authentic about my feelings. Those feelings were confused -- desire, lust, love for her, jealousy, angst, fantasy, fear, excitement -- but I had to be open about them. It was a risk if she focused on those emotions that some may term as negative. But I needed to be confident, a confident cuckold. Makes her see this wasn't a risk to out marriage, just another evolution that could make us both individually and as a couple happier.

That was the theory. How I was going to make it happen I had no idea. A few weeks passed. I had almost given up. Reconciling myself that this fantasy would never happen. I was disappointed but all I had to do was look at her to realise how lucky I was. Our life together was too important.

In the end I didn't have to make anything happen. Life and circumstance, and the spirited woman I married took over.

It was a Friday. I was working crazy hours. I'd promised to be home early to look after the children whilst she went out with old school friends. I was due home at 7 but had to phone to tell her today I'd be late. There was no issue. The children went to her parents and her plans weren't ruined. Rather than getting back at 7 I got home to an empty house at 11. I was still wired from work so grabbed a beer and slumped on the sofa. I must have fallen asleep. I came round to Maria shaking me. I opened my eyes to a sight most men could only dream of. Maria was naked. I could sense she was turned on. Her eyes had a certain look, she had a plan. She knew what she wanted.

She led me upstairs. Once again I thanked my luck. Her long toned legs, topped by a behind that an athlete would be proud of. Then a slim, sexy torso. Little dimples at the base of her spine with long brunette hair flowing behind her. A 25 year-old could only wish to look so good.

Once in the bedroom she pulled me on top of her in the bed. She didn't want foreplay. In a matter of seconds she guided me inside her. I could feel how turned on she was. Her pussy was like silk, really wet and almost hot with desire.

We hadn't been making love long when she whispered in my ear "Ask me." I didn't understand and continued slowly fucking her.

"Ask me" she repeated. I was confused and carried on fucking her, enjoying how good she felt.

She pulled my head close and whispered "Ask me what I want."

I straightened my arms looking down at her. "What do you want?"

She looked up. Full of desire she said "Ask me again."

I did as I was told "Tell me, what do you want?"

Looking me dead in eye she said "I want bigger cock."

It caught me off guard. My mind flying to one of my many fantasies of her taking another lover.

She pulled me back to some reality, "The present you bought me, it is under the bed. I want it." I reached under the bed and there was the dildo I'd bought her, next to a tube of lube. I lifted it on the bed. She grabbed it with one hand, then my cock with the other. The size difference obvious to both of us.

She looked at me and said "I want this to feel like I'm being fucked, not like you are using a toy on me." She saw my confusion. "I don't want you to give me oral at the same time. I don't want you to use it like you would usually use a toy. I want it to feel like a man with a big cock is fucking me." She kissed me hard. I suspected, when we had a threesome with a woman a few years ago, that she had experiences with other girls. What she said next confirmed it.

"Put your underwear back on" she said. As turned on as she was she smiled at the look on my face. "Trust me." She watched as I pulled them on, struggling with my erection. "Now put the base of it against your body and then feed it through the hole at the front, it will be like a strap-on. This way I won't feel your hand holding it when I get fucked."

I did as I was told and looked down to see a longer thicker cock protruding where mine should have been. It wasn't totally comfortable as I was incredibly turned on and very hard. Maria looked me up and down admiringly, leaning down to kiss and then slowly engulf the dildo with her mouth.

She then closed her eyes, breathed deeply, almost like she was entering a different reality. She turned her back to me and said "Fuck me doggy style with your beautiful big cock."

I pushed her face down into the bed and lifted up her hips. Sensing how turned on she was I only put a small amount of lube on the dildo and pushed it against her pussy. Her pussy is amazing, so welcoming yet so tight. I expected there to be some resistance as I started to penetrate her with the toy but it slid in easily resulting in something between a moan and a sigh from Maria. I also wasn't sure how her body would react to the extra length but within seconds it was clear I needn't have worried.

Her body welcomed the full length resulting in a primal response from Maria. She pushed back meeting my every thrust, coating the entire length with her juices. I pulled her hair making her arch her back whilst I drove the cock harder into her body.

She became more vocal, loving how it felt. I tested the waters and slapped her, not hard but firm.

"Fuck yes, harder."

I obliged, landing 2 or 3 slaps that left a pink mark. Looking down I saw she had creamed all over the dildo, she rarely did that on my cock so I knew the pleasure the extra size was giving her. I fucked her for about 20 minutes. She came multiple times, with me getting more and more turned on as her pleasure increased.

After a large orgasm she said, without turning around, "Cum on my back, give me your cum." I managed to free my cock starting to make myself cum, as I got closer I pulled out the dildo and replaced it with two fingers. I expected her to feel stretched but she still felt so tight. Before long I felt myself losing control and cum erupted all over her back. She collapsed face down on the bed. Completely spent, still gently sighing and moaning as after waves of pleasure continued to wash over her.

A little while later Maria was snuggled up to me in bed. Her fingers tracing patterns around my body. "Thank you" she said, "that was amazing."

I kissed the top of her head "Where did that come from? I wasn't expecting that tonight!"

She was silent for a while but then began, "Ok, I think I can trust you not to get all weird about this. I was out with Louise and Emily earlier. We got talking about school days. We were reminiscing about the holiday we took just after we left school. We were only 18, exams were over long, and we headed to Ibiza for a girls holiday. It was such a great time. Feeling of freedom, school had ended and Uni hadn't started. I guess it was about 6 months before we met. We were young but feeling grown up. There were 4 of us and we went away for three weeks. At the start of the second week 4 lads arrived. We all got on really well and on the second night we each hooked up with one of them."

She had kept stroking my body her eyes never leaving mine. I had always shied away from talking about her past. When we broke up during her year overseas I knew she had been with other people. But when she tried to talk about it -- either in the name of openness or because she thought it was a turn on -- I closed it down. Her hand moved down brushing my cock. Feeling it starting to get hard. Happy that I was ok with the story she continued.

"The man, I guess boy, I was with was called Tom. I suppose he was the best looking of the four and definitely had the best body. But I liked him because he was quiet. Not shy but quietly confident, not full of bullshit mouth like the other three. Anyway, at the end of the night we went into my room. He had had a long term girlfriend and so sort of knew what he was doing but still, we were both quite inexperienced so I can't say there was too much to say about the foreplay. Soon I was naked and he still had shorts on. I remember him standing at the end of the bed. I was sat on the edge and pulled his shorts down to give him a blow job." She smiled as she felt my cock twitch in her hand.

"I pulled them down and came face to face with the biggest disk I had seen to that point. I'd never even seen porn. I'd been with a few boys by that point. Maybe 7 including 2 one night stands in the first week of the holiday. This guy was way bigger than anything I'd seen. I had a boyfriend at the time -- the poor guy I was with when I met you. Tom's cock was probably twice as big as his."

She grabbed my now almost fully hard cock. "How big was it?" I croaked. "Ha, it was ages ago and I didn't measure it. But probably about the same length as the dildo you bought, maybe slightly longer but not as thick. Thinking back he was just really long. Girth no bigger than you." She let that settle in. Knowing my mind was straight to the fact that she was letting me know she had been with guys with thicker cocks than mine.

"Anyway, he must have fucked me four or five times that night. At the time it was the best sex I'd ever had. I loved being touched so deep and had as many orgasms as I'd had with everyone else put together. When I walked into the lounge the next morning my friends all stopped talking and looked at me. It was clear I was the topic of conversation. The they laughed and I was met with question after question "how as It?" "was he really as big as they said" and then "It sounded like you both loved it.""

I remember blushing, I'd forgotten how thin the walls were. The first time I'd pulled on holiday so had everyone else. I remember how crazy it was being fucked and being able to hear my mates being fucked. Trying to be quiet, not wanting to be heard. But then getting hotter and hotter hearing one of them cum. In the end giving in and getting turned on knowing they could hear my pleasure.

Blushing more and more knowing they had heard me getting the best fuck of my life, cumming again and again. "Don't worry it was hot! When you went off with Tom the other lads told us how big his cock was. I didn't really believe it but then...well, we heard!""

"I spent a bit of the rest of the holiday with him. But it was just sex. He was quite dull and by the end of the holiday I was only spending time with him in bed. I ended up sleeping with a couple of other people. Poor guys, they were much more my type but they didn't have his cock. Anyway we went home. I saw him a few more times. He came to Uni before I met you. But once I met you and you made it clear you wanted it to be exclusive I cut ties."

"I hadn't though about him for years and years. But the girls, we were talking about the holiday and laughing about that first night. It just got me really hot. So I decided I wanted to feel a big cock. Imagine him fucking me again." She let that sink in. " But the truth is tonight was way better than I remember it being with him. That is because of you. You are an amazing lover."

She kissed me. I sensed an opportunity to push this further. "Can I ask you a question?"

Maria moved her hand and gripped my now rock hard erection. "You liked hearing about my past" she said with a huge smile. "I think I know what the question is going to be. If you hadn't got turned on by my story I wouldn't let you ask. Go ahead."

I gulped then asked "Do you think you'd like to fuck someone else? Some one with a big cock like you had on holiday years ago?"

She put one hand to my face, the other sliding up and down my cock. "Maybe, yes I think I would. I'd like to be fucked by someone with a big cock." My cock throbbed in her hand and I came over both of us.

She kissed me hard "Thank you." We both said at the same time.

12