Our Piss Orgy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get one more mouthful!" Vicky insisted.

I put my cock back in her mouth and felt the last of my piss trickle into her mouth. I pulled my cock out of Vicky's mouth as she reached for Sandy. They seemed to really enjoy their piss kiss.

I looked over to see that Tom was now sitting on the couch with Emma between his legs. Emma had his cock in his mouth and it looked like he might be pissing.

"Vicky, it looks like Emma is stealing all of Tom's piss." I teased Vicky.

"Wait for me!" exclaimed Vicky.

Vicky got out from under Sandy and got down beside Emma. Emma pulled Tom's cock out of her mouth as a clear stream of piss shot up in the air, Vicky giggled and quickly put her mouth on Tom's dick. It didn't take long for her mouth to fill up. She pulled her mouth off of Tom's dick and his stream shot in the air again. Emma quickly put her mouth over his stream and started drinking it up.

Emma said, "I have to pee now."

Vicky said, "I want to taste you!"

Since Emma was on her knees Vicky got on the floor and scooted under her so that Emma's pussy was directly over her mouth.

Vicky said, "I can't swallow as well as you ladies so when I tap on you pause so I can swallow."

As if on cue Emma started to pee while still having Tom's cock in her mouth but I couldn't tell if he was still peeing or if she was just sucking him. It didn't take long and Vicky tapped on Emma's thigh. Emma stopped peeing and I watched Vicky close her mouth so she could swallow. Emma felt Vicky's bottom lip make contact with her pussy and started to pee again. Emma must have had a lot to drink because she seemed to pee forever but Vicky took every drop. Once Emma was done peeing Vicky took her time cleaning up every pee spot on Emma pussy.

I got up and got us more waters and put out tray of cheese and crackers on the coffee table. Emma snuggled up beside me while Sandy sat between Vicky and Tom on the other couch. We just sat there is quiet silence listen to the sounds of people swallow water and munching on crackers.

I held up my water and said, "To good friends with great tastes."

Tom responded, "You mean taste great."

"That too!"

Sandy spoke up, "Is there anything anyone wants to try that we haven't done yet?"

I said, "I would like to lie down on the bed and have all three of you ladies pee in my mouth at once, do you think that is possible?"

Vicky said, "I will have to spread my lips but should be able to hit you. If I can hit my own mouth I should be able to hit yours."

Smiling I said, "Once you ladies have to go let me know and I will get on the bed."

Tom said, "Don't give all your pee to Joe, I want some too."

I slid my hand down Emma's leg and put my hand over her pussy. It felt so warm. I used my index and ring fingers to spread her lips and slid my finger in finding a very wet clit. I slowly moved my finger over her clit. On the other couch Sandy had her hand on Vicky's pussy while Tom was fingering Sandy. I could see the bladder bulges on Vicky and Sandy and was getting excited for my piss shower.

I got up from the couch and climbed onto the bed. I was expecting it to be wetter than it was but there were just a couple damp spots here and there. I laid down and admired my erection pointing back at me. The girls all got up from the couch in unison and climbed onto the bed. The bed was high enough that they could all reach up and touch the ceiling if they wanted to. Emma straddled me and had a foot on either side of my chest. Vicky was to my right side and Sandy to my left. I watched as the piss trailed out of Emma's pussy at the last second I opened my mouth. Vicky started next. She had spread her lips and her piss arched out and also hit my mouth. When Sandy started to pee she overshot and it landed on the bed beside me hitting Vicky's foot. Sandy quickly adjusted and soon all three were peeing in my mouth. I had no hope of swallowing in all so it just overflowed my mouth and pooled behind my head.

Tom exclaimed, "Save some for me!"

The girls stopped peeing and I was able to swallow the mouthful that I had. I quickly got off the bed to make room for Tom. He laid down, opened his mouth and the women were peeing again in a second. They peed for much longer than I thought possible but I did notice that their bladders were full. Emma stopped peeing first followed quickly by Sandy. Vicky kept peeing. She was amazing. She kept peeing in Tom's mouth for a least another minute. Once she was done the other two women started to clap. Tom swallowed his mouthful of piss.

He said, "I told you, she has the biggest bladder I have ever seen!"

I knew that I wanted to cum soon. So I walked back over to the couch and motioned for my wife to come over. She lowered herself onto me facing away from me. I saw Tom walk over to the other couch and had Sandy rode him in the same manner. Vicky was standing there watching us fucking. Vicky pushed the coffee table out of the way and got on her hands and knees crawling up to Emma and me. I could feel her tongue lick Emma's wetness off of my balls. She moved higher and licked Emma pussy. Vicky then moved over and did the same for Tom and Sandy.

I could feel my balls pull up and I knew I was going to cum. I shot my seed into Emma. Vicky had crawled back over to us and as Emma pulled herself off of me I felt Vicky take my dick into her mouth. She got me cleaned up and moved up to Emma's pussy. She drove her tongue deep into Emma's pussy looking for the creampie. She eagerly cleaned up Emma's pussy as I heard Tom start to grunt. I could see him pumping into Sandy. Vicky quickly moved over to Tom and Sandy and as soon as he was free of Sandy Vicky cleaned up Tom. I could see the creampie starting to ooze out of Sandy. Vicky must have noticed this too because she moved over and started cleaning up Sandy's cum filled pussy. Vicky was moving her tongue all around Sandy's pussy and I could see Sandy start to squirm. Sandy came on Vicky's tongue.

Vicky crawled back over to Emma and said, "I still owe you and orgasm."

Vicky dove into Emma with much gusto, it didn't take long and Emma was cumming as well.

Sandy had Vicky sit back on the couch and spread her legs. Sandy called Emma over and together they licked Vicky's pussy until she came.

I said, "This was an awesome evening and I hope it becomes a regular occurrence!"

There were quiet murmured agreements from everyone else.

A little while later some movement in the room woke me. I saw Tom and Sandy start to put their clothes back on. Vicky was looking for her dress. She found it crumpled up on the floor in the hallway to the door. She put it on and the wet spots were clearly visible on it.

"Are you going to be okay walking out in that?" I asked.

Vicky responded, "Of course! I will wear it as a badge of honour."

I gave Sandy a quick kiss on the cheek and then gave one to Vicky. Emma gave more passionate kisses to the ladies. I nodded to Tom and watched them leave. I grabbed Emma in a warm embraced and kissed her deeply feeling my dick start to stir again.

12