Our Piss Orgy Pt. 03

Story Info
Our continued piss play adventures.
6.2k words
4.63
5.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mporn595
mporn595
248 Followers

The wet room was finally done! We were so excited to try it out. When construction started months ago, it seemed like a dream. We had posted an ad on the fetish bulletin board and had several inquiries. We looked at the reference pictures the contractors sent and decided to go with Quality Build. Their stuff looked great, and he was willing to work with the unique requirements we had.

Our basement was never developed, and it would be a great place to build a wet room. I showed Darren from Quality Build around the basement. We wanted to get the whole basement done but really wanted to focus on the wet room.

After walking around the space, Darren asked, "So you basically want a large gym-type shower room?"

Once he said that, I realized he had visualized precisely what I wanted, "Exactly. Only we will be putting waterproof furniture and such in here."

He nodded, "I would love to build this for you and hopefully get an invite once it is complete."

Nodding my head, I said, "You will be our first guest."

I won't go into too much detail about the challenges we faced during construction. We had to upgrade the plumbing in the house because we wouldn't have had the water pressure we wanted. In the end, we had an array of waterfall shower heads all over the ceiling, a hose in one corner that could reach anywhere in the room, and a bunch of knobs and switches to control it all.

We opted to install a sliding door typically used to step out to a patio. We didn't care that you could see through the door into the room. If you were in our basement, you knew what you were going to see.

Stepping over the threshold of the sliding door, my wife followed me into the wet room. We stopped and looked around. The room was larger than we thought we could get. Darren had done a fantastic job utilizing all the space he could. The sliding door was in the middle of the wall. On the left side is the king-size waterproof bed. On the opposite wall, we placed the waterproof couch. It looked like a regular fabric couch, but the salesperson assured us it was 100% waterproof. An outdoor fridge and a weatherproof TV were on the wall opposite the door. Beside the TV was a sealed cabinet that had fresh towels and robes.

I watched as Emma walked to the couch. She sat down on the waterproof couch. Emma leaned back and spread her legs. I watched as her piss arced out in front of her. It was strange watching her rather than having my mouth over her pussy. My cock was hard in an instant. The pressure in my bladder begged to be released. The sound of her piss hitting the floor intensified my need to piss. I stepped close to her and let go of my own torrent.

I watched as my piss covered her tits. She opened her mouth, so I aimed higher and heard the sound of her mouth filling with my piss. She closed her mouth to swallow my nectar as my piss bounced off her face. I aimed higher and soaked her hair. When we were both done pissing, I started the shower in the middle of the room. We got cleaned up together. We then grabbed the hose and cleaned our piss off the new couch and floor.

It was great to see how the moisture just beaded off the couch. We grabbed towels and went upstairs to get dressed.

As we dressed, I looked at my wife and asked, "Are you ready for Darren to come over and christen the room?"

She smiled and said, "I can't wait to have both of your piss in my mouth at the same time."

I nodded, knowing she would be turned on all day, thinking about the golden showers she would receive later.

She asked, "If he is capable, are you okay if I get him to piss in my pussy?"

"Absolutely, I want you to have fun," I assured her.

"Excellent. I want you to piss in my mouth while Darren floods my pussy with his piss." Emma said seductively.

"And after that?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "I want a double facial. Then you guys can piss the cum off my face."

She looked down and saw the bulge in my pants. She reached out, ran her finger down the length of me, and said, "I can see that all this talk has got you horned up. Save it for the wet room."

As the afternoon progressed, we started water loading. Every time we had to pee, we went down to our wet room and pissed into the drain. I would go first and aim for the drain, and then Emma would pull her pants down and crouch. I got hard every time I watched her piss into that drain.

When Darren showed up, we were both water-loaded and ready to play. I answered the door. The three of us went down to the wet room. Emma pulled off her sundress as soon as she walked into the room. She put it in the cabinet. Darren and I quickly removed our clothing and stowed them as well.

Emma looked at Darren and said, "I hope you can piss with a hard-on cause I want you to flood my pussy."

Darren nodded, grabbed his hard cock and said, "I would be happy to do that for you."

I watched Emma climb onto the waterproof bed. We had put linens on it that we didn't mind getting soaked. She spread her legs, and Darren climbed onto the bed between her legs. He slowly slid his cock into my wife's pussy. I felt a thick bead of pre-cum coat the top of my dick as I stroked my cock, watching them.

Darren slid in and out of her pussy a few times when he stopped about halfway in. I could see his piss start to escape my wife's pussy. My wife looked at me with a look of utter contentment. She motioned for me to come closer. I walked to the edge of the bed and started pissing. She opened her mouth. My wife was being filled up from both ends, and she looked like she was about to cum. I love how turned on my wife gets with piss play.

Emma motioned for me to get closer, so I stopped pissing and got on the bed beside her. Darren was fucking her piss-soaked pussy. I could see the pool of piss around my wife's ass and his knees. I got closer, and my wife started sucking my cock. She looked up at me, holding my dick in her mouth, and I unleashed.

I saw her cheeks fill up as my piss flooded her mouth. She let a bit escape before swallowing the rest. If you've never had a woman wrap her lips around your cock and fill her mouth with piss, you're missing out. It is such a sensual experience. I nearly came while I was pissing.

Darren leaned back as Emma started to piss. Her piss squirted out of her in jerking motions timed with Darren's thrusts. When Darren saw her pissing, he pulled out of her and moved down to catch her piss. I pulled out of Emma's mouth and watched her piss into Darren's mouth. I nearly pushed him out of the way to taste her beautiful nectar, but I wanted him to experience her warmth.

When Emma was done pissing, Darren moved back up and drove his cock deep into my wife. Emma squeaked as her orgasm started to build. She grabbed my dick again and started sucking my cock as Darren pounded her. She released my dick and screamed out as her first orgasm ran through her. She managed to piss a bit more as she was cumming. Darren continued to fuck her until her orgasm subsided.

Once Emma was done cumming Darren pulled out of my wife. Emma got up and walked over to the couch. She had me sit down. She swung her leg over, facing away from me and lowered her wet pussy onto my cock. She motioned for Darren to come closer. She grabbed his dick and started sucking. It wasn't long before Darren pulled his cock from her mouth and started pissing on her tits. She grabbed his dick and aimed his cock at her mouth. He stepped closer so she could wrap her lips around his pissing cock.

As Darren was pissing into Emma's mouth, I started pissing into her pussy while she bounced on my dick. I felt my piss escape from her pussy, coating my balls and running down my ass. I loved how this felt and nearly came again. When Darren and I were done pissing, Emma got off me and walked to the fridge. She returned with three bottles of water and said, "Drink up, boys. I'm not done with you yet."

The three of us sat down on the piss-soaked couch. Emma was in the middle; I was on her right, and Darren was on her left. We drank our water while reminiscing about the build.

"I could see the confusion on the inspector's face when he came down here for his initial inspection," Darren said with a chuckle.

"What did you say to him?" Emma asked.

"I didn't say anything. I let him form his own conclusions." Darren responded.

"Oh?" Emma asked by way of getting Darren to expand.

"He walked around and saw all the shower fixtures in the wall and the drain in the floor. He said, 'Building a large shower room, eh?' I nodded to him and said, 'Yes.' He signed the paperwork and said, 'Well, it all looks good.' He then handed me the paperwork, looking like he had more questions, but left without asking." Darren said.

"Well, I love how it turned out, and I think we will enjoy it for years. Well worth the investment." I said.

We had all finished our water, and Emma reached between Darren's and my legs and started playing with our cocks. It didn't take long before we were both hard again. She got us to stand up and took turns sucking our dicks. I saw a long bead of pre-cum trail from Emma's lips to my dick. Emma licked her lips approvingly. I could feel my bladder filling up again.

I looked at Darren and said, "Emma mentioned that she wants us to cum on her face and then rinse her face with our piss. I am getting close to needing to piss again."

Darren nodded and said, "I can feel my bladder filling up as well. I've been on the edge of cumming for a while now."

Emma looked up at us and said, "Okay, cum on my face!"

Darren and I started stroking harder. Darren wasn't lying about being ready to cum. He shot blast after blast of cum all over my wife's face. As Darren began to slow down, my orgasm hit. My first cum shot blasted right off my wife's forehead. She chuckled and turned her face to me. She opened her mouth, and I shot a couple of ropes into her mouth. When I was done cumming Darren looked at me and said, "Let me know when I should start pissing, I gotta go something fierce."

I nodded and said, "Give me a second. I am almost ready as well."

I nodded again, and Darren and I started pissing on my wife. I watched Darren's and my combined cum trail down her body in a torrent of piss. When we were done, it was hard to tell what was cum and what was piss on my wife's body, but it was sexy as hell.

My wife leaned back on the couch and sent a long arc of piss across the room for the second time that day. Darren and I took turns standing in front of her, letting her piss on our dicks. When she was finished, I pulled her off the couch. I walked over to the hose and started spraying down the couch. Once the couch was clean, we all found a shower head and got cleaned up.

We all dried off and grabbed our clothes. We exited the wet room and dried our feet on the mat outside the room. As we dressed, Darren said, "Well, that was fucking amazing. I am so glad that I responded to your ad."

"We are, too. Thank you for coming over to christen the room," I responded.

When Darren left, Emma turned to me and said, "It's time to invite our friends over."

"It has been a while since we've seen Tom, Sandy and Vicky. Vicky also mentioned that she might bring a friend next time." I said.

"What are you waiting for?" Emma asked.

I laughed and sent out a group text.

Joe: Our wet room is ready. Would you guys like to come over and try it out?

Vicky: I would love to, can I bring my girlfriend Linda?

Joe: Of course!

Sandy: We are in as well, Tom can't talk right now, his tongue is busy ;)

Vicky: Pics or it didn't happen

We all waited a bit, and then the picture came in.

We could see Tom's eyes and nose just above Sandy's pussy. You could see the joy in Tom's eyes when Sandy took the picture.

Vicky: Okay, I believe you. I miss that tongue.

Joe: That's hot

We confirmed that we would see them all on Saturday. I sent them my address and counted down the days until they would show up. I wondered what Linda was like. Linda was a name you heard very little of nowadays. I pictured an older woman, but I was probably wrong.

Saturday afternoon, Emma and I were consuming as much water as possible. We wanted to have our bladders full but not be desperate. It is nice when you can play a little bit before having to relieve yourself.

I almost peed a little when the doorbell rang. I rushed and opened the door. Tom was standing with three women. Everyone had huge grins on their faces. As Vicky walked through the door, a beautiful redhead followed her. Once everyone was inside, Vicky said, "Joe and Emma, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Linda."

Emma spoke first, "Nice to meet you, Linda. We are so glad you could make it this time."

"Thank you. When I heard what I missed last time, I made sure my schedule was clear," Linda responded.

"I am so happy you all could make it," I said. Then added, "Shall we head downstairs?"

Everyone nodded and followed me downstairs. When we got to the basement, the sliding door to the wet room was open. Tom walked right by me and stepped into the room. I heard a whistle followed by, "Joe and Emma, you've really outdone yourselves with this room. It looks like you've thought of everything."

Emma said, "We tried, and so far, we haven't encountered anything we would do differently."

"We have a sealed storage cabinet inside the room if you want to stow your clothes in there, or you are always welcome to wear your clothing if that's what you prefer," I said.

Vicky started to undo her blouse and said, "I want to be naked today." She looked at Linda and asked, "What about you, darling?"

This was the first chance I really got a good look at Linda; she was the tallest and the biggest of the women. She wasn't heavy, but some might call her a bit thick. She was wearing a tight shirt that hugged her large breasts beautifully. In response to Vicky, Linda pulled her shirt over her head.

"I think naked would be fun," Linda said with a smile. I noticed the freckles on her face travelled down her chest into her cleavage. At that point, everyone started to undress. I couldn't keep my eyes off Linda as Vicky undid Linda's bra. Linda saw me staring when her large breasts came free from her bra. I smiled at her and was welcomed by a warm grin.

Linda cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She then moved her hands down her body and pushed her yoga pants and panties to the floor. When Linda stood up, I admired her curves now that she was naked. She looked fantastic.

We had all gotten naked and hadn't even entered the wet room yet. We all piled our clothes on a bench at the bottom of the stairs. I walked into the wet room, and everyone followed. I walked around and pointed at the showerheads, the fridge and the cabinet. I said, "We have lots of water and other beverages in the fridge. Please help yourself. In the cabinet, we have towels in case there is a time you want to dry off."

This got a chuckle out of the group. I watched as my group of naked friends explored our room. Vicky ran her hand over the couch. She asked, "This is waterproof?"

Emma nodded and said, "It is, and I have tested it out."

Vicky smiled, "Awesome."

Emma looked at Linda and asked, "Do you have a bladder like Vicky?"

Linda laughed, shook her head and said, "I don't think anyone has a bladder like Vicky."

Emma laughed and said, "True, she has a gift."

Emma walked up to Linda and grabbed her hand. She led her over to the couch and had Linda sit down. Emma spread Linda's legs and got on her knees in front of her. Emma cupped Linda's breasts and licked each nipple before kissing her way down Linda's body. Emma started exploring Linda's pussy with her tongue. Linda was smiling down at Emma. The rest of us gathered around the couch, watching the action.

Emma made eye contact with Linda and nodded. Linda nodded back, and we heard Emma's mouth fill with piss. I suddenly had to piss really bad. I looked at Linda. She looked at me and opened her mouth. I let go and watched as my piss hit her chin. I moved my pee stream and started filling her mouth. I pissed for a bit, but not too long. I didn't want to empty my bladder right away. I climbed onto the couch. I kissed her while her mouth was still filled with my piss.

Linda reached over and stroked my cock as it started to get hard. I stopped kissing her, and she pulled my cock to her mouth. Linda had stopped pissing into Emma's mouth, and Emma was licking up any stray drops of piss on Linda's pussy. I looked down and saw that Emma was licking Linda's pussy while Linda was sucking my cock. She looked up at me and lifted her eyebrows. I let go of some piss into her mouth. I could see her cheeks expand and stopped.

I saw her swallow and pissed some more. Like I mentioned before, the sensation of getting your dick sucked and pissing into someone's mouth is unreal. I stopped pissing when Linda's mouth got full again. When she swallowed, she reached a hand up and stroked me while keeping the tip of my dick in her mouth. I could hear her moan as Emma brought her closer and closer to an orgasm.

I looked up and noticed that Tom, Sandy and Vicky had moved to the bed. Tom was on his back. Vicky had her lips around his dick, and Sandy was riding his face. I figured that Sandy was pissing into Tom's mouth and that he was filling up Vicky's mouth. Vicky released Tom's dick, and I saw Tom's piss stream hit his wife's back. Tom stopped pissing as Vicky quickly climbed on top of him and lowered her pussy down on his dick.

The extra stimulation of seeing the piss action on the bed, coupled with Linda's amazing mouth on my dick, brought me closer to an orgasm than I wanted. I pulled out of Linda's mouth to keep from cumming. I looked over at the bed and saw Vicky moving up and down Tom's dick with piss running down his balls. I knelt beside my wife and nudged her out of the way. I had a quick look at Linda's pussy. She was so wet. I could see her cream leaking from her.

My wife got up from beside me and climbed onto the couch. She lowered her pussy down onto Linda's mouth. I was about to lick Linda's pussy when her piss stream hit me in the face. I positioned my mouth to catch her stream. Her piss tasted terrific. It had flavour without being overly bitter. When she stopped pissing, I moved in closer and licked the residual piss from her pussy. The combination of her piss and her pussy juice was intoxicating. I attacked her clit like a man possessed. It didn't take long until I heard her moan into my wife's pussy while she was cumming.

Emma got off Linda and sat down on the couch. Linda got on her knees between my wife's legs. I watched as Linda went back to licking my wife's pussy. I got behind Linda and slid my cock along her slit. Once my dick was coated in her juices, I slid it deep into her pussy. I felt her pussy grip me when I got balls deep into her. I fucked her for a bit when I felt like I could piss again. I flooded her pussy with my piss until she overflowed. I heard my piss falling onto the commercial-grade vinyl flooring.

My piss ran dry as Emma started to cum. I continued to fuck Linda's piss-filled pussy and could feel myself getting closer to cumming. As my wife's orgasm finished, I said, "I am getting close to cumming."

It seems like the women had talked about this ahead of time because as soon as I said that I was getting close to cumming Linda moved forward, so that I slid out of her. Linda and Emma got down on their knees in front of me. They looked up at me as my cum shot out of my cock. I took turns shooting my load onto each of their faces. Once my orgasm ran its course, they started kissing. They took turns licking my cum off each other's face.

I looked over and saw Sandy on her back, with Vicky licking her pussy while Tom was fucking Vicky from behind. When Tom pulled out, Vicky moved up to lie beside Sandy. Tom moved beside Vicky and shot his cum across both faces. He laid down several ropes that extended face to face. As soon as Tom was done cumming, Emma and Linda joined Vicky and Sandy on the bed. The four of them kissed and cleaned up our cum.

mporn595
mporn595
248 Followers
12