Our Piss Orgy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water for Tom and me. Tom and I sat down on the wet couch and watched as the girls continued to play. Vicky stood on the bed and sprayed the other three women with her incredible piss. When Vicky was finally done, the women and the bedding were soaked. They all moved around until Linda and Sandy were together. They started kissing and lay down in the giant puddle of piss in the middle of the bed.

They kissed for a while before they moved into a sixty-nine position. While they were doing that, Vicky and Emma started to scissor. I watched as my wife rubbed her pussy on Vicky's. As I watched, I saw my wife let go, and squirts of piss escaped between the two women depending on how they moved. My wife must have finished peeing because they also moved into a sixty-nine position as well.

As Tom and I drank our water, we heard both sets of women cum at different times. When all four women were done cumming they got off the bed. Emma walked to the fridge and got herself and the other women water. They were standing beside the bed, their bodies wet from all their combined piss.

Vicky said, "Wow, we really made a mess."

Emma nodded and said, "A beautiful mess."

I got up and stood beside the group of piss-soaked naked women. I looked them over, then looked at the bed and asked, "Do you girls want to continue playing on this wet bed, or do you want me to swap out the bedding?"

Vicky was the first one to respond, "I am enjoying the wetness, and I don't mind when the piss cools off."

Sandy nodded, "I don't mind either."

Linda said, "Uhm, I like the wetness, but I was wondering if we could remove the bedding and just leave the bed wet. That way, we can feel more of it sloshing around us."

"I agree. Let's pull the bedding off so we can play in our piss," Emma said.

I quickly grabbed the soaked bedding off the bed and placed it in the corner. I would have walked it to the washing machine, but I didn't want to drip piss on the floor outside the wet room.

A small pool of piss was left on the bed after I removed the bedding. I watched the girls drink their water. I saw that Sandy was idly playing with one of her nipples. I doubt she realized she was even doing it. This got a rise out of me. I felt myself getting hard again. Emma looked around and saw that I was getting hard. She followed my gaze and saw that Sandy was playing with a nipple. I saw a shiver run through Emma as the piss on her body started to cool.

"Do you girls want me to turn on one of the showers?" I asked.

Sandy looked at me, released her nipple and said, "And get rid of this wonderful piss smell?"

"Okay, I just saw Emma shiver and thought you might want to warm up." I offered.

"How about you fuck me on that bed and warm me up that way," Sandy responded.

Sandy climbed onto the bed and flopped down on her back in the puddle of piss. It shot out from either side of her, hitting the walls. I laughed and said, "And that's why the walls are covered in tile."

Everyone chuckled as I climbed onto the bed and got between Sandy's legs. I felt the piss pool around my knees as I got ready to penetrate Tom's wife. As I approached Sandy's pussy, she let go of a stream of piss that hit my chest. I kept moving closer and drove my cock into her while she was pissing. This caused her piss to stop. The pressure on her urethra was too great. Her pussy was so wet that I slid into her with ease.

I was a bit surprised with all the other women available that Tom crawled up beside his wife's head. I looked behind me, and Emma, Vicky and Linda were busy entertaining themselves. I looked back at Sandy and saw her sucking Tom's cock. It looked like he was pissing into her mouth. I don't know how he was able to reload that quickly!

Behind me, the girls were getting busy. Emma was on the floor with Vicky's pussy on her face while Linda was eating Emma's pussy. Vicky was facing toward Linda, she leaned back a bit so that Emma had to stop licking her pussy. Vicky sent out a piss stream that soared over Linda's head, landing on her back. Linda stopped licking Emma's pussy and smiled at Vicky.

I pulled out of Sandy as Tom's cock sprung free from Sandy's mouth. Tom and I switched places. As I slid my dick into Sandy's mouth, Sandy started peeing. Tom moved down, laying in the piss puddle and put his mouth over her stream all the way down to her pussy. He must have swallowed a lot of her piss because I didn't see much escape his mouth.

Looking over his shoulders, I saw that Linda was now on the floor. Emma was hovering over Linda, a slow, steady stream of piss flowed from Emma. It always amazed me that Emma could control her flow like that. I watched Linda's mouth fill up with Emma's piss. She let it overflow her mouth a bit before closing her mouth and swallowing. She opened her mouth and let Emma's piss fill her up again. Before she could swallow, Vicky stuck her head between Emma and Linda and began kissing Linda with Emma's piss running over the back of her head.

Tom had moved up to his knees and was fucking his wife. He was pounding her pretty hard; I was sure that if he kept going the way he was, he would fill his wife's pussy with his cum. I felt motion on the bed and saw Vicky walking on the bed towards us. She stepped over Sandy, facing Tom just as Tom pulled his cock out of Sandy's pussy. Vicky had started to piss as Tom pulled his cock out.

I could see that Tom's cock was pulsing, and he was trying not to cum. Vicky had been aiming for Sandy's pussy, but Tom's cock got in the way. Her forceful stream hit him right on the top of his cock. The extra stimulation from her piss put him over the edge, and while she was pissing on him, his cock jumped, and a large jet of cum landed on Sandy's belly. Vicky looked like she was enjoying pissing on a cumming cock and kept her torrent going. I've never seen another man cum that much.

When Tom was done cumming he looked at Vicky and said, "I was getting too close to cumming, so I pulled out intending to take a break, and that's when your piss hit my dick. It was too much stimulation, and I lost control."

Vicky said, "I would say I'm sorry, but I am not. I have always wanted my piss to cause someone to cum. That was super fucking hot."

Tom replied, "No. No worries. I loved it. I've always wanted to cum that way as well. Sandy and I always get carried away, and I nut before we can do that."

The was a mixture of Tom's cum and Vicky's piss on Sandy's belly. Vicky got on her hands and knees and started cleaning Sandy up. I watched as Vicky sucked up most of Tom's cum. I was so close to cumming. I had to pull out of Sandy's mouth. I looked at Vicky and caught her eye, and asked, "Do you have enough piss left in you to try to make me cum by pissing on my cock?"

She shook her head and said, "No, not right now. Let me have a drink, and I should be good to go in a few minutes. I am so water-loaded right now my kidneys are pushing all the fluids through very quickly."

I nodded and said, "Okay, I will calm down and get revved up again once you are ready."

Vicky and I got off the bed. She went to the fridge and got another bottle of water. I heard movement on the bed and saw Tom going down on Sandy. When I turned around, I noticed that Vicky had brought water to Emma and Linda. They had all taken a seat on the couch. I stood in front of them as they seductively spread their legs. I got on my knees in front of Linda and began to lick her pussy.

She tasted amazing, her cream was running from her, and it didn't take her long to cum. Once she was finished cumming I moved over and began to lick Vicky's pussy. She wasn't as creamy as her girlfriend, but still tasted amazing. Vicky took a bit longer to cum, but under the constant pressure of my tongue, her clit responded, and she, too, had a shaking orgasm.

Lastly, I moved over to my wife. After tasting the other two women, tasting my wife was the best. I absolutely adore the way my wife tastes. I can get lost in her pussy for hours, but I didn't have hours, so I got to work. I stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could and extracted her juices. My tongue, wet with her cum, danced over her clit. I know what to do to make Emma cum quickly. I heard Sandy cry out just before Emma did.

Once Emma came down from her orgasm high, Vicky said, "You better get ready. My bladder is filling up, and I will be able to pee on you soon."

Emma said, "Me too."

"That goes triple for me," Linda added.

I lay on the floor, and Vicky mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position. I lifted my head to watch her slide down my pole. My view got blocked as Linda lowered her pussy to my face, she said, "Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth, and she unleashed. My mouth filled up quicker than I expected. She must have really had to go. She slowed down her release, and I was able to enjoy her piss more. I could feel my orgasm building up as Vicky moved up and down my shaft. I felt a tongue on my balls and occasionally on my dick. I realized that Emma was between my legs licking Vicky's pussy when Vicky slid down on my dick and then licking me when Vicky moved up.

I felt myself get closer and closer to cumming. Linda ran out of piss and lowered her pussy down to my face. I was licking her pussy when I made a muffled sound and tapped Vicky's hip. She quickly got off my dick and stood up. She started pissing on my cock, aiming for the head of my dick. It felt amazing, but I was concerned I got her to get off my dick too soon as I wasn't getting over the edge. That's when I felt a second stream hit my dick, and I realized that Emma was pissing on me too. That was enough to push me over the edge. My cum shot out of me at a surprising distance. I felt my cum land high up on my chest.

The orgasm was so intense I felt like I was cumming the entire time the women were pissing on my dick. Emma finished before Vicky, of course. Vicky kept pissing as my cock started to go soft. I realized I had forgotten to keep licking Linda's pussy. I moved my head up and resumed licking her clit. She held the back of my head up as another orgasm rushed through her.

When Linda got off me, I saw how much cum was on my chest. I looked at Vicky and Emma and said, "Thank you, that was a very intense orgasm!"

I got up and asked, "Do you guys want to shower now?"

Everyone was nodding yes. I went over to the nobs on the wall and turned them all on. Three different shower heads fired up. We coupled up and moved under the warm shower water. Emma ran her hand through the cum on my chest, moving it around as the water started to wash it away. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "Thank you, this was wonderful."

I squeezed her and whispered back, "It was my pleasure as well."

I looked at the two other couples. Everyone was embracing under the water. I realized that I still had to pee. I turned a bit and let go my torrent. My piss shot out and landed near Tom and Sandy's feet. Tom laughed and started pissing as well. Sandy followed suit. I doubted that Emma, Vicky and Linda had anything left.

While people were under the shower, I grabbed the hose off the wall and hosed down the bed, the couch and the floor between them. Once I was sure I had cleaned up, I went back to Emma and resumed showering. One by one, everyone indicated that they felt like they were clean. I shut off the showers and went to the cabinet for towels.

When we were all dry, we returned to the bottom of the stairs and watched as Tom, Sandy, Vicky and Linda put their clothes back on. Vicky said, "This was absolutely fucking amazing."

Tom spoke next, "It really was. This room is amazing. I look forward to our next piss orgy."

We all hugged and exchanged kisses. When the door closed after the last person left, Emma turned to me and said, "On your knees, I have a bit more to give you." I quickly got on my knees and put my mouth over her pussy. Her piss hit the back of my throat and filled my mouth. I tapped on her thigh. She stopped pissing to give me a chance to swallow. I was shocked by how many times she filled my mouth, but I loved every minute of it.

12