Our Practice Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned to the hotel about 9 PM and went to our room. Both of us had jet lag from flying halfway across the Pacific, but our adrenaline was still flowing. The atmosphere was so thick we could have cut it with a knife—two 20-year-old lovers don't just go to bed to sleep.

I showered and returned to the bedroom, then Jenny used the bathroom. I was sitting with my back against the headboard in my boxers and T-shirt reading a brochure about things to do in Honolulu, when Jenny came from the bathroom in a short, seductive nightie. As she stood next to the bed, I wrapped my arm around her waist, and said, "Jenny, I love you."

That brought tears to her eyes—she bent down and gave me a quick kiss, then wound up on top of me as I pulled her down to return her kiss.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because I love you too," she blubbered. "John seldom said those words to me."

"Don't cry," I whispered. "Now I'll have to kiss away each little tear."

We embraced for I don't know how long—holding Jenny in my arms felt heavenly to me. She kissed me and I kissed her back—repeatedly. It was getting hot and steamy in our hotel room.

When she felt my erection through my boxers as she lay on top of me, she asked, "I suppose you want to have sex?"

"You'll have to guide me—I haven't done it before," I admitted.

"You must be kidding," she responded.

"No, I'm not kidding. You're the only woman I've ever been interested in, and when you left my life, I was heartbroken."

"I'm so sorry. Let me get this nightie off, and I'll make it up to you," she said, as she sat on the edge of the bed, removing her top and her panties, tossing them aside.

I peeled off my T-shirt and boxers. We both nervously laughed as we sat naked on the bed next to each other.

"Did you ever dream we'd be naked together like this?" she asked.

"Only about ten million times," I replied.

"Well then, take me. I'm all yours," she said, smiling.

She looked between my legs and asked, "What's wrong with your penis?"

I looked down and didn't see anything wrong. Then I realized she had noticed my foreskin, "Oh that," I responded. "I wasn't circumcised when I was a baby. My parents didn't let the doctor it cut off me as a baby, and as an adult, I don't want it cut off, either."

Now that Jenny was naked, I observed her breasts were petite, topped with stiff nipples. I reached out and placed my hands on her small breasts, causing her nipples to stiffen even more.

"I'm sorry I don't have bigger boobs for you," she apologized.

"It's not your boobs I'm interested in," I said. Then I paused and said, "That's not exactly what I meant. Yes, I'm interested in your boobs, but it's Jennifer, the person, who I'm most interested in."

Jenny wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, saying, "Thanks." She continued, "Before we have sex, let me put down a bath towel so we don't mess up the sheets—sex tends to be somewhat messy."

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Never more sure than now," she answered. "I've inserted contraceptive foam, so you don't have to worry about getting me pregnant."

Jenny returned to the bed with a bath towel and spread it where she planned to place her hips. She rolled on her back and spread her legs in a very unladylike manner. I got on my hands and knees above her, while she guided my rigid cock into her wet pussy. It took us a couple tries to get the angle right, and then I was fully buried inside her. It took me a a few seconds to realize I was finally having sex with the love of my life.

As my natural instincts took over, Jenny wrapped her legs around my butt and helped me establish a rhythm. I could feel the heat, wetness, and slickness of her pussy as I fucked her. Sex with Jenny was the best feeling I'd ever experienced. Within a couple minutes I felt a boiling in my balls as my scrotum tightened. Then I felt an exhilarating pleasure as my cock pulsed and I filled her pussy with so much semen her pussy was making squishy noises every time I thrust my cock into her.

"What do you think about sex now?" she asked.

I collapsed on her and let out an extended guttural moan, "Omigod, I think I've died and gone to heaven."

I didn't last long, but then I didn't expect I would, since it was my first time. Anyway, we had four more nights to make up for lost time.

After our first coupling, my cock wilted and slid out, leaving Jenny with great globs of my semen running down her butt crack. She asked, "You've saved all that sperm for years haven't you? Would you please bring me a handful of facial tissues from the bathroom?"

When I returned with the tissues, Jenny cleaned herself with them. Then she asked me to lie down on the bed.

"I'm curious about your foreskin. Do you mind if I examine your penis?"

"No, I don't mind."

It was rubbery limp, and my foreskin had retracted while we were having sex. It soon became stiff again as she placed her hand around it. My cock was still slick with the contraceptive foam, Jenny's juices, and my sperm. "So how does your foreskin work?" she asked.

"Like this," I said, as I reached down and wrapped my hand around hers and slid my foreskin forward over the head of my cock, leaving just a little circle around my pee hole.

"That's interesting," she said. "It's almost like he's wearing an adorable little turtleneck sweater," as she cleaned her hand with a facial tissue. "What do you call it?"

"I don't think it's adorable, but you can call it whatever you want."

"I think I'll call him 'One-eye,' because that's what he looks like, peeking out the end."

"So what do you call yours?"

"I've always called my pussy, 'Kitty,' because she's soft and furry."

My erection got harder the longer she held it, so she went to the bathroom and inserted another applicator of contraceptive foam. We had sex a second round of sex that night. I smothered her in kisses and sucked on her stiff nipples as I gently pumped in and out of her.

"You can fuck me harder. I won't break," she said.

"I don't want to hurt you."

If she wanted it harder, I was willing to give it to her. So I vigorously pounded her pussy for several minutes before I ejaculated a second, but not quite as big, load.

We cleaned up afterward and went to bed naked. I spooned behind her with my arm over her torso and my hand cupping her breast. I don't think I'd ever felt so happy and relaxed. We fell asleep that way, but after about four hours, my cock stiffened behind her thighs, awakening me. She lifted one leg, reached down, and clasped my cock between her thighs, so it rested just under her pussy. I lay there with my twitching cock between her thighs thinking about how much I loved her. She slid her hand down so she touched the head of my cock and gently rubbed the sensitive underside of it with her nails. It didn't take long until I was fully erect.

"Want to do it again?" she asked, over her shoulder.

"Only if you want to," I happily answered.

"Okay, roll on your back and I'll do all the work."

With me on my back, she straddled my hips and impaled herself on my stiff cock. Jenny rocked back and forth cowgirl style for nearly 10 minutes before I ejaculated—I was lasting longer each time. Then she remembered she hadn't used any contraceptive foam. She said the instructions said to use it before intercourse, so she quickly got off me and sent another applicator of contraceptive foam as deep into her pussy as she could. Jenny returned to bed and we fell asleep exhausted.

(.) (.)

We awoke the next morning tired, but happy. "Is this what married life is like?" I asked.

"Not exactly," Jenny answered. "I have to change Kathy's diaper, feed her, do the laundry, clean the apartment, pay the bills, and so on."

"I understand what you mean," I said, as I held her naked in my arms, "but when that's all over and done with, I could imagine us doing this."

"I'd like that."

We showered, dressed, and had our breakfast in the hotel restaurant. "What are your plans for today," she asked.

I pulled the Hawaii brochure out of my pocket. On the back of it, I'd made a list of places I wanted us to see and things I wanted us to do. I said, "I got this while waiting on your plane. Our first day's activity is to spend time on the beach at Waikiki—you can't visit Hawaii and not go to the beach."

Jenny agreed with me. I handed the brochure to her and she saw what I'd planned. On the first day I'd drawn smiley faces, and on our final day, I'd drawn frowny faces.

Day 1: Meet Jenny :) :)

Day 2: Waikiki Beach

Day 3: Polynesian Cultural Center. Night: Don Ho show

Day 4: Drive around Oahu. Visit north shore.

Day 5: Visit Battleship Arizona Memorial and Ala Moana shopping center.

Day 6: Jenny and I leave Hawaii :( :(

Jenny said, "I should have expected you'd have everything planned out—in high school you were always the most organized person I knew. The more I'm around you, the more I admire you."

"I appreciate your confidence in me."

After reviewing the brochure, Jenny commented, "You've forgotten something for us to do," she chided.

"What's that?"

"Sex."

I blushed, then said, "I'm happy you're as interested in it as I am."

"Tonight I'm going to teach you about foreplay," she said, smiling.

"I'm looking forward to that."

So after getting ourselves somewhat sunburned swimming in the surf, we returned to our room in the late afternoon. We showered together this time to get the sand off our bodies. Of course we spent some time exploring each other's genitals while showering. It felt natural for me to be naked with Jenny.

After our shower, I asked if she enjoyed dinner at the La Ronde restaurant the previous night. She said she really enjoyed the food and the views were breathtaking.

"How about we go there again tonight?"

Jenny said she couldn't think of a more romantic place to dine, so I said, "Let's go."

We again went to La Ronde, but this time, I ordered prime rib for two along with a bottle of champagne. Jenny told me it was way too expensive, but I said, "You only live once."

We enjoyed the dinner, the view, and the ambiance of the rotating restaurant. When we finished our meal, I proposed a toast.

"To our future together," I said.

Then I knelt on one knee, pulled her engagement ring from my pocket, and asked her to marry me. She nearly drowned me in tears of joy. Other diners applauded and sent a bottle of wine to our table. Jenny appeared embarrassed to be the center of attention, yet overjoyed by my proposal.

We finished our champagne and returned to the hotel, with me carrying the wine bottle in my arm. I handed Jenny the wine bottle and went into the dining room to borrow a couple wine glasses and a corkscrew. I returned with them and we rode the elevator to our room.

Once inside our room, I set our wine down and pulled Jenny into me for a ferocious kiss. "I've loved you ever since sixth grade," I said, when we came up for air.

"Well, I've got you there—I've loved you since third grade," she answered back.

Jenny stretched her arm, placing her left hand on my shoulder, admiring her engagement ring. It wasn't large, but then, I was on an enlisted man's income—it was the sentiment that counted.

"Mrs. Jennifer Ann Atkinson," she repeated several times.

We embraced and kissed for several minutes.

"Shall we open the wine?" I asked.

She was still a little giddy from the champagne, but still agreed to sample the wine.

I opened the wine bottle and poured us each a glass. "To us," I toasted, and she repeated my toast, clinking our glasses together.

We finished off about half the bottle before I began unbuttoning her dress. Not to be outdone, she unbuttoned my shirt. Before long, we were naked again.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Don't you remember? I'm going to teach you about foreplay tonight."

I blushed, "Some of the guys at Pleiku had subscriptions to Playboy and Penthouse. There wasn't a lot to do during our time off, so I read most of them. I think I have a pretty good idea about foreplay."

Then I added, "I hope you don't think any less of me for looking at naked women, but we were all pretty horny over there without any female companionship."

"You're forgiven, considering the circumstances," she answered. "In fact, I'm glad you didn't have any female companionship, and when you return to Vietnam, I hope it continues that way."

We moved to the bed, and I sat down, pulling her onto my lap. My eyes were a little misty as I said, "Jennifer, I often dreamed of marrying you, and then you disappeared from my life—now I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you back."

She responded, "I think we were meant to be, and I'm the luckiest woman to be engaged to you."

We kissed as I ran my fingers over her smallish breasts. In no time her nipples standing out like sewing thimbles. Her pussy was dripping like a worn-out faucet, and my erection bumped against the bottom of her leg.

"Before we get started, I need to put in some contraceptive foam," she warned.

"Can I put it in?"

Jenny went to the bathroom and returned with the applicator, a couple facial tissues, and a bath towel. She handed the applicator to me, then lay down on the towel, spreading her legs. I sat down between her legs, with the applicator in my hand.

She reached down with her right hand and used her fingers to open her labia to make it easier for me to find her opening.

I smiled down at her and said, "Jennifer, you have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen."

"So now you're an expert? How many have you seen?"

"Well, yours is the only one in real life," I blushed, "but I've seen a lot of them in Playboy and Penthouse."

"Those don't count. They've been airbrushed and photographically doctored."

"Oh well... Are you ready?" I asked.

"Whenever, you are."

I gently inserted the applicator into her vagina, then pushed on the plunger to empty it deep inside her.

"Now wrap the applicator in the tissues, and place them on the night stand," she instructed.

I lay down beside her, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in for a loving kiss. A couple minutes later I was alternately sucking on one of her nipples. She reached down and grabbed my cock, lightly stroking it.

"Mmm... That feels great," I said.

I slid my hand down to her pussy, trying to find her opening with my finger.

"Play with my clitoris," she requested, moving my hand over her clit.

When I found the right spot, she said, "Right there."

A couple minutes later, I detected the odor of her aroused pussy. We lay there masturbating each other for about 15 minutes until she said, "Playtime is over. Now it's time for you to have the main course."

I didn't need a second invitation—I was immediately on my hands and knees above her. Now that I'd a little experience with sex, I quickly mounted her and began vigorously thrusting.

"Slow down big boy and you'll last longer," she suggested.

"Yeah, you're right," I answered, a little out of breath.

"How about I turn over and we do it doggy style?" she asked.

"I've never done it that way."

"Of course you haven't, but there's a first time for everything."

I pulled out and she got on all fours. "Now put it back in."

I returned my cock into her pussy, and we continued having sex for another five or six minutes until I could no longer keep from ejaculating.

"Do you like the new position?" she asked.

"Loved it, but then I love any position with you."

After a break, and when my cock had recovered, we had another round of satisfying sex.

Later, when we'd completed our latest sexual coupling, I asked, "Don't you have orgasms?"

"I think I am," she answered, "I feel butterflies in my tummy and my Kitty gets tingly."

I responded, "From what I've read in Penthouse, a woman's pussy spasms when she has an orgasm."

"No, I haven't felt that."

"Well, I think you should—you're missing the best part."

We cleaned up, kissed each other goodnight, and went to sleep naked, holding each other again.

(.) (.)

We awoke in each other's arms, sexually sated from the night before.

My first words were, "Jenny, I love you."

She rolled toward me, gave me a kiss on the lips, and said, "I love you more than you'll ever know."

I announced, "There's been a slight change in today's plans."

"We aren't going to the Polynesian Cultural Center?"

"Yes, but I need to make a little side trip first."

I rented a small car for two days so we could drive to the Polynesian Cultural Center and drive around the island of Oahu the next day.

Before we headed to the Polynesian Cultural Center, I drove to the Ala Moana shopping center and parked outside the Sears, Roebuck store.

"Would you like to come with me or stay here?" I asked. "I'll just be a few minutes."

She answered, "I'll come with you. After all, we don't have much time to be together."

Inside the store, I spotted a sales clerk and left Jenny standing in the main entry aisle. I told the clerk what I was looking for and he directed me to take the escalator to the second floor and make a right.

I grabbed Jenny's hand, leading her to the escalator. At the top, I turned and led her to the department where personal body products were located. Since I knew exactly what I wanted, I pulled a box off the shelf, and took it to a cash register.

I paid for my purchase, and we were on our way back to the car in under 10 minutes.

"What are you going to do with a vibrator?" she asked.

"I'll tell you this evening," I replied. "Now here's the map of the island. Help me get us to the Polynesian Cultural Center."

The map of Oahu didn't have many roads on it, so it was easy for her to give me driving directions.

It was a pleasant drive to the Polynesian Cultural Center. We stopped along the road a couple times to see the ocean, take photos, and enjoy the beautiful views. Once at the center, I paid our admission fee and we spent about three hours visiting simulated Polynesian villages from different parts of the Pacific where we learned about Pacific native culture and their arts and crafts.

I looked at my watch and said, "We've seen quite a lot, and it's still early in the day. The luau won't happen until this evening. How about we continue driving around the island and then we'll have more time for other things later?"

"What kind of 'other things' do you have in mind?" she asked.

"You know, special things... Like sex."

She gave me a kiss, "Hey, I'm with you babe. Whatever you decide, I'll be right there with you."

So we got back in the rental car and continued driving around the island. We passed through some small villages, stopping here and there to see the sights and take photos. We stopped at a small stand along the road that advertised 'Hawaiian shave ice.' I bought myself a pineapple shave ice, and for Jenny, a mango shave ice. We shared each other's shave ice, to see how the flavors compared. Both of them were refreshing.

We continued to the north shore and stopped several times to watch surfers on the mammoth waves. The beach looked inviting, so at one of the parking lots overlooking the beach, I pulled off and said, "Let's wade in the surf."

Leaving our shoes in the car, we walked down to the beach, and waded along the shore where the water was only about ankle deep. I found a seashell for Jenny to take back as a souvenir.

"Jenny, why don't I take a picture of you on the shore?"

She stood with her back to the ocean, so I could take my photo. While I was adjusting my camera, a large wave hit her in the back, almost knocking her over. She was completely wet from her boobs down. I was high enough on the beach the wave only reached above my ankles.

Jenny was soaked to the skin, and she walked a little funny higher on the beach. She said, "That wave washed sand into my panties, and it feels like I have a sandpaper pad against my pussy."