Our Practice Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Why don't you take your panties off?"

Luckily, there were only a handful of people on the beach that day, and the nearest of them were surfing several hundred yards away. So, beside the car, opposite from where the people were, she hiked her skirt up and slipped off her panties.

We got in the car, with Jenny in a wet dress and no towel to dry off. I said, "You've already taken off your panties. Why not take off your dress too?"

"You've got to be kidding," she answered. "There's no way I'm going to do that."

"You'll be a lot more comfortable if you take off the dress and hold the wet part up to the window to dry off. Besides, you're wearing a bra, so no one will be the wiser—they'll just think you might be wearing a bikini."

As we drove down the road, Jenny slithered out of her dress and held it to the open window so the air dried it. After it had dried, she was able to slide it over her head and wiggle into it. I said, "Do you really have to put it back on? I was enjoying the view with you sitting there without your panties."

"Well, I don't see you driving around half naked without your shorts," she countered.

I laughed and said, "I didn't get sand in my crotch like you did."

We arrived back in Honolulu about sunset, and I returned the rental car so I wouldn't have to pay a rental fee the following day. On the way from the car rental to the hotel, I said, "Be sure you don't bend over in that short dress, or everyone will get a look at that sweet pussy of yours."

Back in our room, we showered, dressed, and walked down the street to Duke's, a night club where Don Ho was performing. I ordered a Mai Tai for each of us. During the show, Don Ho asked all servicemen and veterans to stand; we all received a round of applause. Don mentioned he'd been in the Air Force, then said each of us and our guest would receive a free drink on the house. We both received another Mai Tai. By the time the first show was over, we were hungry—and a little tipsy because it had been a long time since we'd eaten.

The Mai Tai's were strong, and on an empty stomach, I had to steady Jenny on the way to dinner at a cozy little restaurant not far from the beach.

After a busy, but romantic day in Hawaii, we returned to our room.

"I suppose you'd like to have sex again tonight?" she asked.

"Does the sun come up every morning?"

"Well then, let me put in an applicator of contraceptive."

Now that I'd purchased a vibrator, I wanted to use it on her. She was a little hesitant, but I assured her I'd be gentle with it. The switch had three settings: off, low, and high. There were several rubber attachments that fit on the steel shaft sticking out the bottom: a round, flat pad which had little bumps all over it, a short round cylinder about two inches long, a cup-like cone about two inches in diameter at the open end, and a flattish cup about three inches in diameter.

I fitted the short round cylinder on the shaft and plugged it into the wall outlet.

"Lie back and relax," I said.

When I turned it on, it made a low humming noise. I gently touched the cylinder on her left labia, and she flinched because she said it tickled. Then I applied a little more pressure and I felt her clitoris vibrating against my finger. It was standing up proudly from between her pussy lips. She let out a moan and pulled away from the vibrator.

"Wow, I've never felt anything like that before."

"Don't you like it?" I asked.

"Oh yes, but it was a little much. My clit hasn't ever felt that good."

"Let's try it again."

The next time, I applied the vibrator to her right labia. Instead of just holding it in one position as I had before, I moved it around on her labia, varying the pressure.

Her pussy was dripping with her lubrication and I could smell her arousal. She began appearing flushed and her breathing was ragged. She was biting her lower lip and had her eyes closed while twisting her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. A minute later, her tummy muscles began quivering. All of a sudden all her muscles tensed, and her pussy began spasming. After about 15 seconds, her orgasm came to an end.

"Omigod," she squeaked, out of breath.

She pushed my hand and vibrator away from her pussy, "My clitoris is too sensitive to take any more pleasure."

She lay there panting like she'd just run a mile,

"You just had an orgasm," I said.

"That was amazing," she sniffled, then began weeping.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because it felt so good."

"I thought you'd be happy when you had an orgasm," I said, baffled.

"I am happy. You just don't understand women—we cry when we're happy."

"Yeah, I guess I don't."

She sat up and wrapped her arms around me pulling me down to her and kissed me on the lips, "Bob, I love you. You just gave me my first orgasm—ever."

After she'd recovered her breath, she asked me, "How did you know about the vibrator?"

"Playboy," I answered.

"Well, after knocking my socks off with that vibrator, how about I give you your very own Playboy subscription?" she asked.

"Fine with me."

"And for giving me my first orgasm, how about I provide you with some adult entertainment?"

Jenny lay back on the bed with her legs lewdly spread. I smiled and felt my erection rising. We had yet another joyous sexual coupling before we retired for the night. It had been a long day for both of us, but I'd say it was the sex and togetherness we enjoyed the most.

I set the alarm clock for 7 AM the next morning because we needed to get to the spot early where we'd catch the boat to the Battleship Arizona Memorial. I said we'd have to ride a boat from the shore to the memorial and if we were late, we may not be able to visit it.

We fell asleep naked and exhausted in each other's arms.

(.) (.)

The next morning, the alarm woke us early to another gorgeous day in Hawaii. How I enjoyed waking up next to Jenny—she was my best friend and lover.

After we'd done our morning things and gotten dressed, Jenny opened the sliding glass door to our balcony and we heard the palm fronds rustling in the sea breeze. In the distance we could hear the surf hitting the beach. Before we caught a bus to the Battleship Arizona Memorial, we had a breakfast of Hawaiian fruit, bacon, eggs, and toast.

We rode a boat to the memorial and followed a retired veteran guide who'd once served on the Arizona. He explained how a Japanese bomber had dropped a bomb on the Arizona and it had set off the powder magazine, sinking the great ship in just a few minutes. He said there were over 1,000 men still entombed in the ship. It was a solemn visit to a place where so many of our servicemen had died on Pearl Harbor Day.

Following our visit to the Battleship Arizona Memorial, we caught a bus back downtown and shopped at the Ala Moana shopping center. I bought Jenny a brightly flowered muumuu dress and bought myself a matching Hawaiian shirt.

After we'd purchased our clothing, I said I needed to buy a notebook. "Why do you need a notebook?" she asked.

"So we can plan our wedding, sweetheart."

"Oh yeah, we need to do that don't we?"

We found ourselves back at the hotel in the late afternoon sitting on the balcony working on our wedding plans. I mentioned my tour of duty in South Vietnam ended on February 4, 1967.

"I'm going to take about three weeks leave after I return home, so we can get married then."

"So I should pick a wedding date in the middle of your leave?"

"What do you think about having our wedding on Valentine's Day?"

"That would be a great day for our wedding. I'm all for it," she beamed.

"Let's do it then. Now we need to determine a location, who we want in the wedding party, where the reception will be, and so on. Since I won't be there to help you, we need to discuss as many details as possible now so you won't have as much work to do, because I'm going to be finishing my tour in South Vietnam."

We both wrote down a list of people we'd invite to our wedding, who we wanted in our bridal party, and so on. We decided it would be a small wedding with just a few friends and relatives.

"Now that we've picked a wedding date, I need to call my parents and let them know we're engaged and that we've picked our wedding date," I said. "Chicago is four hours ahead of us, so it ought to be about 8 PM there. Dad should be home now."

I contacted the front desk and arranged to charge a long distance call on my hotel bill. Then the front desk connected me to an outside line and I dialed the phone to contact my parents.

"Hello," my father said.

"Hi Dad, it's your son in Hawaii."

"Bob, it's so good to hear from you. How's the weather there?"

"The weather is wonderful here. Jenny and I spent some time today swimming on Waikiki beach."

"Jenny? You mean the Jenny you used to date?"

"That's right, Jenny Burns... from high school."

"Jenny's in Hawaii?"

"Yes, she's here with me. I proposed to her and she accepted. We picked next Valentine's Day for our wedding date."

I heard Dad calling Mom, "Bob's getting married to Jenny Burns."

Mom came on the phone, "Bob, where are you?"

"Oh, hi Mom. I'm in Hawaii."

She sounded surprised. "You're marrying Jenny Burns?"

Yes, that's right..."

"I thought Jenny married a doctor," Mom said.

"Well, yes, she was married, but she isn't anymore, so I asked her to marry me... We picked Valentine's Day for our wedding."

"That's quite a surprise, but I know you two got along so well growing up. Where's Jenny now?

"She's here with me in our hotel room...

"Can I talk to her?" Mom asked.

I motioned for Jenny to come to the phone, "Mom wants to talk to you."

I could only hear Jenny's side of the conversation. She said, "Hello Mrs Atkinson..."

"Oh, it's beautiful here... Absolutely gorgeous. Bob took me to a rotating restaurant and proposed."

"Thank you, and I love him too..."

"Why yes, we are..."

They talked for several more minutes until it appeared their conversation was about over. I patted Jenny on the shoulder, indicating I wanted to speak to Mom again.

Jenny said, "Goodbye Mrs. Atkinson—oh, Bob wants to talk to you again," as she handed me the phone.

"Mom, I have a favor to ask... It's about Jenny. She has a daughter, Kathy, about nine months old, and I was wondering if Jenny and Kathy could stay with you for a few months until our wedding?"

Mom said, "Just a second...," and I heard her talking with Dad in the background. I drummed my fingertips on the phone for half a minute until she returned.

"Sure, we'd be happy to let Jenny and Kathy stay with us," Mom said.

"I'm glad Dad agrees," I answered into the phone. Then I turned to Jenny and smiled.

I said, "Look Mom, I'll send you all the details in a letter. Yes... And tell Dad I love him too. Love you. Bye Mom."

I hung up the phone and smiled at Jenny. She was flabbergasted,"You just let the cat out of the bag that we're sharing a hotel room," she said.

I responded, "So? They were young and horny at one time too, and they think the world of you Jenny. You and Kathy can stay in my old room until I come home from Vietnam."

We went to dinner early in the evening and came back to our room. We'd had sex every night, and it appeared this one wasn't going to be any different. Jenny showered first and returned to the bedroom.

When I came from the bathroom, Jenny was lying naked on the bed waiting for me. I sat on the bed next to her and we kissed. I rubbed her breasts and sucked on her nipples until they were hard knots. I then moved down the bed and moved her legs apart. I was on my knees between her thighs looking down at her pussy. Using my thumbs to spread her labia, I bent down until my nose was about a foot from her pussy and squinted at it with a look of concern on my face.

"What's the matter?" Jenny asked. "Am I bleeding down there?"

I answered, "No, I lost my virginity in there somewhere, and now I'm looking for it."

She giggled, "Bob, you didn't lose it—you gave it away. Willingly, I might add."

"Yeah, you're right," I said. Then I added, "Seriously, Jenny, I'm glad I waited to give it to you."

She answered, "So am I—I wish I could have been your first too, but I made a big mistake with John. Sometimes our wishes don't always work out."

"Well, at least we're together again," I said, "and that's the most important thing."

Jenny answered, "So now that we're together again, don't waste your time talking—fuck me."

And I did. How I loved this woman who'd long been my best friend, my soul mate, and was now my lover and fiancée. I was looking forward to becoming her husband and spending years embracing her. Nothing would make me happier than for her to bear my child—at least nine months after our wedding, of course.

After I ejaculated, and we were cuddling in the afterglow of sex, I asked, "Can I put the vibrator on your pussy again?"

She said, "Who am I to refuse? Particularly since I enjoyed it so much last night. I had no idea what I'd been missing when it came to sex. You've awakened my sexual being, and I want more."

I got out the vibrator and placed the vibrating head directly on her clitoris. "No, too much," she yelped.

"Sorry," I said. "I thought you liked it on your clitoris."

"It's okay on the side of my pussy, but not directly on my clit."

I reapplied the vibrator on her labia and moved it around as I'd done before. Since her orgasm the previous night, she knew what to expect and was looking forward to experiencing the supreme sexual peak she knew was coming. It only took a couple minutes for the vibrator to have her teetering on the edge of a huge orgasm.

As she approached the onset of her orgasm, I inserted a finger into her vagina. Not only did it surprise her, but the stimulation of my finger in her pussy, caused her to go over the top. The first spasm of her vaginal muscles clenched around my finger like a crocodile clamping down on its prey. I could feel powerful rhythmic contractions of her vaginal muscles. Her spasms continued for at least 20 seconds. Jenny's orgasm seemed even better than the one I'd given her the previous night. She pushed my hand and vibrator away from her pussy, lying there panting in a pool of sweat.

About 30 seconds later, and before she'd completely calmed down, I placed the vibrator on her pussy again. Because she hadn't fully come down from her first orgasm, she reached a second one in a matter of a few seconds.

"Omigod, shut it off," Jenny shouted as her pussy pulsed around my finger.

I had a smug look on my face as I turned off the vibrator. "You're multi-orgasmic," I said.

"You're going to kill me with pleasure," she gasped.

I kissed her and said, "I love seeing you enjoying your orgasms so much."

I placed the back of her knees over my shoulders, bending her in half with her feet near her ears and I fucked her for all I was worth. Sex in that position sure was different and felt really good. I could feel my cock deep within her pussy, somewhere near her cervix, she later told me.

"Where did you learn that?" she asked. Then before I could answer, she said, "Playboy, right?"

I answered, "How did you know?"

"Just a guess on my part," she answered.

We went to bed naked, yet again.

(.) (.)

It was our last full day together in Hawaii, so we started off our day by lingering in bed, engaging in some extended foreplay before having slow-as-molasses sex when I ejaculated my load in her pussy. I rolled off her and we lay there in the afterglow talking about our future.

I rolled back toward her, brushed her hair behind her ear, and kissed her on the cheek, "I wish we had more time together, but today's our last day."

She rolled toward me and held me tight, kissing me on the lips, "Yes, and I want you to know, this was the most wonderful, romantic vacation I've ever been on."

I answered, "Jenny, this wasn't a vacation—it was our practice honeymoon."

She laughed, "Well, I wish it would continue forever."

"That's my wish too, but unfortunately it isn't possible. Will you let me put the vibrator on you?" I asked.

She thought about it for half a second, then answered, "Yes."

I hung the "Do Not Disturb" placard outside our bedroom door and returned with the vibrator.

I plugged it in and sat down between her legs so I could put the vibrator on her pussy. "Tell me where it feels best," I said, as I moved it up, down, and around.

"Right there," she answered when I hit the spot that made her clitoris as rigid as my cock.

I took my time, moving the vibrator around the spot which caused an orgasm to well up from deep inside her. It came on slow, like a heavy freight train on the move, but once it got going, there was no stopping it. As it surged through her body, her vaginal muscles clenched and unclenched—I could see her anus doing the same thing. I kept the vibrator there for about 30 seconds—long enough for her to have a second orgasm on top of the first.

"Omigod! Stop," she yelped, as she pushed my hand away. "I won't be able to walk if you keep putting that thing on me."

"Jenny, I just want to give you the pleasure you've missed."

After she'd recovered her breath, she said, "Now that you mention it, the asshole I married never did give me an orgasm." Then she was near tears.

We lay in bed naked, just talking, enjoying being with one another. She mentioned to me, "You've changed. When we dated, you didn't seem interested in sex."

I responded, "I was interested, all right, but remember you said you weren't ready for sex? I was afraid I'd scare you off if I tried pawing you, so I didn't. Then in basic training, they showed us the most gosh awful, grotesque photos of genitals of people who had sexually transmitted diseases. I decided I'd wait to have sex with someone I loved and who didn't have an STD."

"The reason I wasn't ready for sex is because of my mother. She'd have skinned me alive and cut your balls off if she found out we were having sex. However, we could have messed around, and I'd have told you if I thought you'd gone too far."

"Now you tell me," I said, as my fingers grazed her lower abdomen between her navel and her pussy.

Parting her legs, she said, "That's not far enough. You need to reach lower."

I soon had my fingers between her labia, rubbing her clitoris in lazy circles. "Is this the right place?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she answered, as she wrapped her hand around my cock.

"I have a question for you," I asked.

"You want to ask if we can do it again?"

"Sure," I answered.

Because it was our last day together in Hawaii, we made the most of touching, kissing, and holding each other.

We were finally hungry enough around 11:30 AM to go to brunch, Jenny in her new muumuu dress and me in my matching Hawaiian shirt.

As we were eating, I asked, "Do you miss Kathy?"

"You know I do, but I wouldn't have missed meeting you here in Hawaii for all the world," she answered.

"Jenny, I'm really glad you decided to meet me here. Even if you hadn't, I'd have tracked you down wherever you were—you've always been my favorite girlfriend. I'm looking forward to having Kathy as my daughter."

"Well, you've always been my favorite boyfriend, so we really should be together for always and ever. I'm looking forward to having the three of us as a happy family."

We strolled back to the hotel, hand in hand, stopping here and there along the way to share a kiss. The number of hours when we'd be parting were getting shorter and we wanted to make the most of the time we had left.

Back in our room, we embraced and kissed. Since Jenny didn't wear a bra under her muumuu, I began rubbing her nipples. "Bob, you're making me horny," she said.

"Well, I'm already horny—maybe we should do something about it.