Our Private Little Cove Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And this is where I woke up holding a terrified Chole in my arms, as she just had the same dream as I. The UNKNOWING scared us both. We went to the tablet looking to see if there was anything we could see about this. Sure enough, the UNKNOWING was mentioned, It was a dangerous something that got release when a new power union takes place. The information in it was vague, saying that to survive we must "AS ONE" face the UNKNOWING in the place where we first crossed the boundary into the Knowing. We KNEW it was in our little cove.

We continued reading the tablet for the rest of the night, learning what we will learn to control someday, the thing called the KNOWING, and another called the DOING. The UNKNOWING was evil and was the only thing that could separate us.

The next morning at breakfast we talked with our parents about the night's dream. There was nothing more they could tell us. Whatever the UNKNOWING was they could not help us much, their advice was to stay together and don't lose our connection with one another until the UNKNOWING was defeated.

They informed us of their plans to leave that afternoon, telling us they needed to return to the Nexus (Which meant nothing to us at that time), that there was something they had to do also.

---

I hope this didn't get too far from what you expected.

12