Our Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two kms from the town boundary is a road that turns to go towards the river and one of the local swimming holes two km further on. half a k from the turn-off there once stood an old timber mill that the County had turned into a storage yard for river-metal, road-chip etc. About twenty-eight years ago the land was put up for sale and because it was covered in the remains of the mill, also an unknown dump-site for rubbish as well as the shingle storage it never attracted a lot of interest. A local business man who hadn't long moved from the city and had been involved with the City Speedway saw the potential to turn the land into a small ¼ mile oval dirt-track. It got approval from the Council because the intention was to involve and cater for the youth of the surrounding District with the classes of racing that he planned. Pretty soon the track had a club, committee, president and members. After three years the businessman realised he'd underestimated the success of the venture and the time needed to run it, eventually he sold the track, land and whatever to the Club.

From its inception one of its favourite race classes was Street-stock class, and one of it's most loved and respected Drivers is one Jack Jones. Now you may think that 'loved' is too strong a word but if you ever hung around the Jones 'pit' you would have to be dead to not see the amount of 'strange' that hung around the Jones team.

I was 18 and One Sunday afternoon when I was at a loose end I'd decided to go out to the track when out of no where Mum announced she would go out with me, something she hadn't done since Wayne and Sue were young. My Dad was so astonished he went fishing. We were down in the pits watching when I asked Mum what women saw in Jack. Looking down at the ground she mumbled;"Jack Jones needs to grow up, that's what Jack Jones needs to do!"

Well Ok then good to know, I guess we didn't just spend the last 10 minutes staring at Jack Jones in the pits.

No less than 8 track championship cups were displayed in the Jones trophy Cabinet, 5 won by Jack alone.

Diane loved everything that went with her life around her. She did her farm chores with the boys, She worked on the cars, helped build, repair them, painted them, you name it she did it. She also works in the club and is both female drivers representative(there are eighteen adult female Drivers in three classes) and Street Stock representative for the track and finally also chases race sponsorship for various events. I told Diane when we first started dating that her life was like a country and western song. She came from a farming and dirt-tracking family, and now she wanted to date a truck driver, all that's missing is the hound-dog. One of her other gifts is strong right punch to the shoulder. And she races -- very, very well. Her race-craft is exceptional. I've watched her come onto the straight looking across at the exit from the next corner, to try to establish what line she could take through the next corner and what difficulty she may come across on the exit. I've seen dumb-asses get into a corner and haven't known that there was a car stalled on the exit from the corner until they've hit it.

We still have her last car, she still has to decide whether she want's to race this coming season. That car is the second car that we've built together and as it stands may be the last. The business sponsor's the car and a lot of the expense's are written off to the business. She has done well and has had two track championship runner-ups in the last four seasons. We'd put effort into prepping the car for a final assault on the championship this season or alternately to sell the car. Selling the car had been her idea as She had forced the issue and really wanted to be a mum now. I told her just four weeks ago I'd let her make the final decision as she had always said that when the time came that was all she wanted to do, be a mum. Even after the kids went to school she saw her life patterned over what her mum had done, being a strong matriarch for her family. Ultimately Diane needed to be the one to determine such an important decision.

One of the other things that has affected Diane hugely is her Dad's battle with Chronic Arthritis, which is getting worse and her Mum's battle with cancer. Edy's cancer is in remission, because she was quick to act on the first signs of it and intense 6-9month treatment was successful with check-ups to follow. I love Edy as a mum and a person. If there was ever a stand out example of ying & yang, Jack & Edy are it. All their boys dote on their Mum and their Sister, and even us in-laws just seem to get swallowed up by the 'Jones Effect' is what our Sister-in-Law, Kathy, calls it.

OK, So what went wrong? As of right now I don't know, but I'm about to find out and chronologically you guys can come along for the ride if you so want.

Next, what I know: well number 1, Our sex life has always been really very good from since we started dating, I had never asked about BM: before Matt and She had never asked about BD: Before Diane.

I guess part of the reason was we knew who we'd both gone out with previously because we hung around the same group. We had all got along really well, none of us were really over the top in our attitudes, don't get me wrong we knew we were all having some kind of sex with our girlfriends (or boyfriends) it just wasn't that important, and none of us felt we needed details, As a matter of fact we still hang out with a number of our college buddies, however none are ex-girlfriends or boyfriends which, in my case, is a good thing, may she rot in hell.

Anyway our sex life is fun, we've tried most things excepting anal - oh we've talked about it but it just doesn't ah...ok it's a lot of work for five minutes in one hole, I mean like an enema to clean out the hole that you're going to stick your dick in...really. Way to spend your Saturday night Dude. Maybe when we're older or given up caring.

We use porn, we've tried costume play but we ended up laughing so much that it was Sunday morning 3a.m before we got to sleep. We both love oral sex especially 69, titty play, I've tried the butterfly and Angel wings on Diane and ended up peeling her off the ceiling of our bedroom, plus jackhammer, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are all cool and we are serious about mounting a swing from the roof of our bedroom. We schedule nothing as far as sex is concerned meaning we take it as it comes and try to put no pressure on the outcome. My Sister and Diane were joking about it one day and Sue cynically remarked that "That'll all change when you've got kids."

Did I mention I hate my Sister. There are other thing's we had thought about one was a visit to a Swingers Club, Yeah a Swingers Club. Why, well selfishly to watch others have sex and maybe have sex ourselves, but only with each other. I really hadn't considered it because again it's hard work to do something like that while your night is quietly ticking away and also the risk of people seeing my bare ass didn't do anything for me. Whether I could confront my fears about people seeing Diane undressed even partially naked was not even considered as I'd mentally crossed the idea off. Now in retrospect had Diane come to the same conclusion or not. We actually had not talked about it.

For the last six weeks I've been doing runs of the same distance as usual but not too a half way point and coming home, that is I've been going past the half way point. Therefore I've had to stay overnight and come back the following day. What I'm transporting needs to get to its destination without delay as it then goes by air overseas, delete the turnaround time was the decision of my employer, because what we're shipping is a seasonal product -- twelve to fourteen weeks and its all over. Twice in those 6 weeks I've had no back-load the following day, the freight on my normal route still goes irrespective of my new route so that has meant another lay over day where I've ended up doing local deliveries or depot work. Did this new plan disrupt our lives? I thought not, I guess maybe I was wrong.

Was there any indication of a problem? And this right here is why I have a low tolerance to anything to do with infidelity: You just don't know, you review everything, you go over and over everything you and your partner have done for the past year. You analyse, you over-analyse. You critique everything she said, you critique everything you said. You try to account for every minute you can recall, every gesture, every time she stiffens to your touch. Every minute she wasn't there when she should be. And very very slowly it starts deteriorating, breaking down, fucking rotting, the trust just goes out of it, yep got the t-shirt, got the wounds.

Today I'd got a text from Carin 'what were we doing for Diane's twenty-fifth' as She, had some suggestions, surprise birthday at Valentino's, afternoon BBQ at their pool or rent the track club rooms for a big ass party or whatever, 'let us know- and lets do it'.

I texted back 'home tonight I'll ring after 7'.

Actually, Diane wasn't expecting me home, I'd rung her last night and told her there wasn't going to be a load for me til tomorrow. By this afternoon I'd been asked whether I could take back a near empty trailer for tomorrows day run to replace the one from today which had a serious enough problem that it wouldn't be available tomorrow. Rather than stay an extra night in the driver accommodation, eat out of a can, watch crap on TV - yeah no-brainer really, light load, all paid and fuel, so I tanked up and hit the road. Home just after six if I'm lucky -- sweet.

I was no more than 25K from home, I'd stopped to see if another Driver needed a hand with a wheel change, he was all good, jumped in my rig, I noticed a text had come through half an hour ago. Not unusual, if I'm driving I normally stop around every hour or so and check my phone. Today though I'd decided to do a push and threw the phone in the console and forgot it. I read the text and it was from John Crane.

John & his wife, Babs had moved to our town about 2 years ago together with their 3 children. I think they are in their early to mid thirties and while Babs is a Mother & Wife, John is sales-manager for Allot Diamond Machinery in town. They deal in tractors, forestry & earthmoving machinery and heavy equipment. I get on well with John and like him, he's straight-up with no bullshit. Added to that he can supply us the engine-oil and filters for our truck for a slightly lower price than the filter & oil manufacturer could plus our bulk oil order doesn't incur the freight charges the manufacturers charges us. Diane loves their kids and when we do manage to catch up we've all enjoyed each others company. It would be six months since we'd caught up with the Crane's.

Anyhow John's text just read 'Matt pse rg asap J.'

I returned 'ok home 6, M.'

I hadn't even put the thing in gear, phone rung: John I guessed or maybe Diane. "Hullo Matt speaking."

"Matt, John here where are you?"

"Just at Markers Bridge John"

"Ah great, I'm at Valentino's Matt, actually I'm in the car-park. I'm watching Diane having a meal with Tyrone Marsden. Matt too be blunt you need to get here now, ok.. ...hullo are you there Matt.. MATT."

"Yip I'm here now John, I just got a bit busy but you're on speaker now while I drive."

"Did ya hear what I said are you coming here...?"

"Yes I'm coming, I'll be half an hour at most John I heard everything you've said and I'm coming.. how did you. I mean why were you... ah shit John, I'm gonna kill her....no I'm not. I'm gonna kill him or both of them."

Tailors Crossing marks the beginning of a 15Km relatively straight piece of road which has some slight bends every 5Kms just to keep you awake. I should be able to kick along at 100Km/hr without too much worry, Turn the RT up and watch out for cops.

"Look Matt nothing has happened the last 2 times and hopefully nothing will happen this time, but the last 2 times Phillida was with them, this time she isn't here."

Blunt and to the point, thanks John. No surprises left. Well actually there is, what the hell was going on with my Wife and Tyrone & Phillida Marsden.

"John, Why are you following my wife?"

No answer. "John are you there?" Silence

Shit! why am I doing 120Km/hr, slow down you fool. "JOHN!"

"Yeah I heard you Matt. I'm not following Diane, I'm following that cunt Marsden. He fucked my beautiful wife. He fucked my marriage. He's torn my family apart. I'm gonna make him and that slut of a wife of his pay. And I WILL NOT STAND BY WHILE HE DESTROY'S ANOTHER MARRIAGE"

Oh. Shit. Fucking. Hell. "John, please hang in there I'm just about there. do not do anything til I get there. Follow them if you want but don't touch him at least til I get there, OK."

I thought: After that you'll probably have to stop me killing the muthafuck. hmm... talk about irony. Jesus I couldn't face having Mum bail me out, especially after what I'd said about Dad. Fuck I've still not slowed down, son of a...

2K to go, light traffic

home. Stop. turn it off. Wallet. phone. lock truck. Pickup keys. Start...GO!

"Matt you there?"

Shit I hadn't even disconnected. "Yeah John, I'm in my pickup, maybe 2 minutes away, You alright mate?"

Down Green Rd, right into East Street.

"Yip.....yip.....yes."

East Street, Left into Columbo Rd.

"John where's Babs? Where's your kids? Where's your family."

Mitchell place, Harper Street, next one...

"At home..........or what use to be home. Only I've left."

Right into Sheriff Rd.

"How long John."

One.. two... next turn.

"Four long weeks! Seems like a lifetime. I miss them dearly."

I looked into his car at the sad figure staring into nowhere. "Hang up John I'm here."

Looking across at the restaurant and through the large plate glass windows I could see Marsden and my Wife seated on the inside row behind a large standing divider wall that separated them from the rest of the restaurant. The inside row also meant that unless you knew who you were looking for you probably wouldn't recognise them, unless of course they were seated in the outside row next to the window. We had some time to spare and to be honest I was more than a bit worried where John's mind was at the moment. I hopped into his car. It must have jolted him: "Matt, what are you doing?"

"I can see everything from here, I'll deal with them in a minute. It's you that I'm worried about, You need friends and I'm here."

"I'm lost Matt, and I've lost her. I walk around in a daze. Alcohol doesn't seem to help anymore. I can't seem to focus on my job. I goddamn end up bawling like a girl. I fucking hate myself. I hate her. I fucking rage for no reason. And to top it all off I think she's still seeing him or them. I came home a week ago I decided we had to face each other and the cunt's car was parked outside my fucking house. Matt I all but lost it there and then. I had to turn around and leave. I knew I'd probably end up burying my Wife."

"How did it start, do you know, and could you tell me. No hang on look, before you say anything. If you think I'm stepping over the line, please tell me to shut up or fuck off or something ok. I don't know if you know any of my history but this happened to me and Diane, separately, just a year before we got together. I'll always be grateful to Ted & Carin for what they did for me, and likewise Diane, so if I can help just say the word."

"Yeah no Matt. I haven't got a problem with you knowing the details. There really isn't a lot to say and I'm sure you know some of the details anyway you know about Marsden and his wife....?"

I shook my head, I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Aw, really Matt, you never new they were swingers."

Son of a Pox-Ridden-Bitch on a motorbike. Muthafucka.

"Wait who else knew or didn't know, John do you know?"

"Well according to Marsden all the women in our group knew and some of our mates."

"Aaawwww geez John forget I asked, I don't really want to know..... wait Manda and L.C. they knew didn't they. They figured it out didn't they."

"Yep, you're right and when Babs told Amanda about the trip to their Club, you know, just to check it out and watch you know with out the pressure of getting involved, well Amanda went off her trolley at Babs and told her that it was all a ruse to get us in the door, that we were fools and why would we risk our marriage like that, Matt she was brutal. Now all I want to do is go up to Amanda and apologise for not listening to her in the first place."

I looked across at my wife in there with that scumbag and thought, now I know where that idea came from with going to the swingers club too watch. She put it all together and dropped it into the conversation. Actually it must have been done really subtly because I'd convinced myself it was my idea. But then had I objected in the first place? -- No. Why because it hadn't been about swinging, Like John and Babs it was about the excitement of doing things as a couple, Marsden is a predator.

"So did you go to the Club with them?"

"Yeah we did, once and that was all it took to kill our marriage."

" But how did it go wrong, I thought there was no pressure to do anything?"

"Well it probably wouldn't if we both hadn't got carried away and although we were quite merrily working ourselves up I think what Marsden was hoping that he could seduce Babs into more if he had the chance."

"We had already had one bout in one of the common rooms or what ever they call them. Me and Babs in one corner watching. Of course Marsden was on the floor fucking anything that moved."

"Wait, What, what about condoms?"

"Yeah, no problem he's like a semi-automatic. I've never seen anybody change one like him."

"Anyway we retired to the privacy of a single room, and I told Babs I'd be but a minute, I needed to take a pee. I came out and Phillida was standing there and she asked how we were enjoying ourselves, we had a quick chat and I bought her up to date with what we had decided, but told her that while we were intrigued we weren't planning to get involved in swinging, it was a nice little interlude but not something we wanted to pursue. She had a strange look on her face, which I now recognise was a sly little smirk covered with a smile. I see that fucking look everytime I go to sleep. She wanted to show me one of the rooms where they have hot tubs and they also had a sauna room, which she said I should bring Babs down to see. I fucking panicked then Geez, I'd been 10 minutes and left Babs all by herself. Phillida had tried to stop me saying I didn't really need to rush off. Matt, I don't need to spell out the rest do I? My heart was broken, I pulled that cunt off my wife but it was too late, he hadn't even worn a condom. She was in a state of fucking euphoria. I went mental at her, what the fuck was she doing, I called her a slut. She asked me what she'd done wrong. I said I couldn't believe she would just give our love away like that. She said Marsden had told her his wife and I were doing the same. She could see now that wasn't true. She got dressed. Marsden disappeared we never saw him or his wife again that night. We said not a word in the car on the way home. She wouldn't look me in the eyes. She went in the shower and stayed in there for the next hour or so, I don't really know how long, I curled up and must of dozed off. I remember her trying to wrap herself around me and playing with my cock. I told her to fuck off, she'd have to get tested for disease, and tomorrow go get a morning after pill. She got up and left. I think she slept in the guest-room. She went to the duty Chemist on Sunday, and rang for a STD check-up on Monday. I moved out that afternoon."