All Comments on 'Our Safe Place Pt. 01'

by Actual_Mom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago
A great first story

I really enjoyed this. There aren't many GM/GS tales here, and this was a hot look at a mature lady who knows what she wants. Well done.

reloader44reloader44over 3 years ago
Oh YA !!

Very nice looking forward to many more chapters. Very well done, please keep going.

gregorylthgregorylthover 3 years ago
Sexy

Love your story an love how Grandma took his 🍒. Love to see how Part2 is and maybe grandma will have more Tricks to play. Hope you fill in more of your Profile also

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Tender story of love

Feeling safe sexually can open up so many opportunities

wweary101wweary101over 3 years ago
A most erotic journey

Actual Mom has quite succeeded in creating characters which are both plausible and likeable. This author and story in particular has the potential to wed erotica and pornography in a most seductive relationship.

42154215over 3 years ago
New experience

I’m not into cross dressing but I am into a woman like you who is open minded and accepting of the lifestyle. A great first effort, especially with the GM/ GS addition ... more please ....

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Lovely story, characters seem quite genuine. 5 stars, moving on to part 2!

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 3 years ago
Something New For Me

Great story! I have never had any interest in CD but if someone else does I'm fine with it. However the GM - GS aspect does sound as though I could be interested. This is your first story I have read, but rest assured, I will read all you have posted here! To give you an idea of my interest in this topic... you are now on my favorite author list.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Good first story

But I was a bit perplexed by the line near the end by the GM that says “.... what we did this morning is about the extent of my sexual experience”. Surely that’s not right??!!

emmcee_M_Aussieemmcee_M_Aussieabout 3 years ago
Nice surprise

Just found your stories and loved this first part. Aside from the CD element, which I do enjoy, the aspect of an older woman taking control took me back many years to a lady I met at college who not only introduced me to a range of activities but also loved to see me in lingerie. Looking forward to the rest of the series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

granny knows best

Joanne_ScarlettJoanne_Scarlettalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You lost me at the beginning with "(step) grandmother..." They are not really related then so I lost interest.

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 1 year ago

That was very exciting. I look forward to future installments.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam11 months ago

Love it. I remember the feeling of a pushy around my dick. It was so good but my wife trained me to be a jerkboy and I have not seen or been in a woman for years.

JimDee676JimDee6763 months ago

Great story. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userActual_Mom@Actual_Mom
Just trying to write stories that others might enjoy. I'm almost always up for a chat with other women!! I seldom ever reply to guys that PM me - and if I see an empty profile, don't count on a reply at all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES