Our Safe Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be embarrassed, sweetie. Like I said I understand that everyone has something that flips their switch. I've never thought of it, but I'd be happy to try it, and if you like it, I will keep her smooth and shaved."

"Really?"

"Sure. Why not. In fact, this may be strange, but would you like to shave me... you know... down there?" Carol said.

"I would love to."

After another long pause "Have you ever worn your lingerie to school?" Carol asked.

"Oh hell no. I've never even left my bedroom wearing any lingerie."

"Would you like to go out to dinner tonight, wearing stockings and panties?" Carol asked.

"Sounds kinda risky going out of the house like that." Mike said.

"It will be under your clothes. The only people that would know is you and me." Carol said.

"If you think it's okay, I'd be willing to try it." Mike replied.

"Have you worn stockings for longer than your usual evening sessions?" she asked.

"No. Probably an hour or so is the longest I've ever worn them." Mike replied.

"Well, wearing them for a longer time might be just a bit uncomfortable after a while since it makes the hair on your legs go the wrong way. Would you like me to shave your legs for you when you shave her?" Carol asked.

"Sounds a little extreme, but I guess if either of us don't like it, we can just let everything grow back." Mike replied.

"Exactly. Let's have some coffee and take a shower. Then we can give the razor a workout." Carol said.

END OF PART 1

12