Our Safe Place Pt. 04

Story Info
Grandma, Grandson, and Aunt live together.
3.8k words
4.72
32.9k
41

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - This picks up where Part 3 left off - - -

Mike slept in his bed and Linda stayed in the guest room that night. He got up early Sunday morning and was planning a bike ride. Linda heard him and got up slipping on a sheer chiffon Kimono robe with nothing else under it.

As she was hoping, Mike was wearing his pantyhose cut-offs and was in the kitchen getting a drink. When Mike turned around he was startled that he wasn't alone and instinctively began to cover his crotch.

"Really?" she asked.

"Sorry, I guess you're right. Why bother!" he replied chuckling.

"Morning ride?" she asked.

"Yep." His eyes admired the curvy beauty that his aunt wasn't even trying to hide from him.

"I was kinda hoping for a morning ride, too. Can yours wait a little bit?" she said with a sly smile.

Mike knew where this was going and smiled back. "I'm not in a hurry, I have plenty of time," he said.

Mike followed Linda back to his room. He was already hard as a rock thinking about what was about to happen. Linda took her robe off and sat on the edge of the bed. She held her hand out to guide him to the spot between her knees.

Linda hooked her thumbs in the waist band and slid his pantyhose down below his knees. His cock sprang out of the nylon confines and almost slapped her in the face.

She ran her hands all around his stomach and hips, gently caressing his skin before reaching behind him and squeezing his tight ass cheeks in both hands. Then leaned forward taking his cock into her mouth. She took as much of his length in as she could and slowly let his cock slip out of her mouth.

"Before we make love, do what you did with Mom Friday night. Hold my head and fuck my mouth," she cooed.

Mike reached out and held her head with both hands and slowly slid in and out of her mouth. He knew how far he could go when he felt the wall of her throat. He didn't do it for very long because she said she wanted to fuck, and her cunt was exactly what he wanted to feel around his cock when he exploded.

He pulled out of her mouth and slipped the pantyhose off the rest of the way. Linda got off the bed so Mike could lay down. She straddled his hips and positioned her pussy on Mikes pole, lowering herself down a little at a time until he was completely inside her.

Mike placed his hands on her wide hips as she began riding him. He felt the weight of her flesh move as she rode him. He admired her perfect full tits hanging directly in front of his face and took them in both hands, caressing and admiring their heft and how soft they were.

Carol got up and was passing by Mikes room. The door was open and she saw Linda riding Mike. They were facing away from the door so they didn't know she was there. She stopped to watch for a minute. She saw their wetness glistening on Mikes cock from the light coming through the window.

Without realizing it, she slipped her hand through the opening of her robe and into her panties. She watched her daughters ample ass coming down on Mike, her extra flesh rippled every time she came down. The sight was too delicious to leave. Carol pulled her panties off and went into Mikes room and sat in the chair at his desk and faced them.

She opened her robe and put her feet up on the bed rails and spread her legs as wide as she could as her fingers swirled around her erect clit. Linda and Mike watched her masturbate as they continued to fuck. Carol took her thumb and two forefingers and started jacking off her long, hard clit.

Watching her mom masturbating two feet front of her face, Linda cried out "Shit! I'm cumming... I"M CUMMING!!" Her hips frantically slamming her ass down ramming his rigid cock deep into her sucking cunt. Her body and pussy walls shuttered with spasms as she rode wave after wave of the most intense orgasm of her life.

While Linda was in the bliss of her orgasm, Mike made gurgling and grunting sounds as his hips bucked under her. He erupted with multiple pulsing streams of hot cum deep inside Linda's pussy. He felt his cum washing over his cock and coating his balls.

Linda started a second climax as she felt his hot pulses of cum shooting deep inside her. Her body tensed up again and groaned with pleasure throwing her head back. She kept rhythm with his bucking as they both finished.

Mike and Linda were coming down from their intoxicating orgasm when Carol squealed "Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!" Her whole body shook and jerked as she continued jacking off her huge clit.

Linda and Mike came to a stop with him still deep inside her. She lowered her body, pressing her tits against his chest and both watched Carol finish her climax and come to a stop.

They all stayed silent, panting for what seemed minutes.

After getting cleaned up and dressed, they all had breakfast together. Linda mentioned she was a bit surprised what we were doing, but was happy to be invited.

Carol said "We have an agreement. An understanding."

"What's that," Linda asked.

Carol continued "This is our 'safe place'. What I mean is that it doesn't matter what it is, or how strange it may sound, there is no judgment, no belittling, no laughing at anyone's ideas. It is 'safe'. Joining us in this means trust. We can share our ideas, our inner most fantasies, and things that flip our switch, openly and honestly. And when I say 'safe place', I don't just mean this house, I mean 'US'. WE are each other's safe place."

"Of course, Mom. I would never betray your guy's trust." After a long pause "I have to be honest," Linda paused again.

"About what?" Carol asked.

A tear rolled down Linda's cheek from the corner of her eye "Well, these last couple days has been the most fulfilling and loving experience I've ever had. I've had sex, but that's all it was. The love you guys obviously share, and have extended to me is overwhelming, life changing."

Carol got out of her chair and held a hand out to Linda. She took it and got up, embracing her mom, each laying their heads on each others shoulder. Carol and Mike could tell Linda was crying. Mike could see Carol's face as she squeezed Linda tighter and could see her eyes tearing up as well.

When they released their embrace, they sat back down. Everyone sat silent for minutes as they basked in the glow of the moment.

# # # # #

After cleaning up the kitchen, Carol said "I still have something for you, Mike."

"Really? What?"

"Let's go see," Carol said. Mike and Linda followed Carol to the bedroom. She pulled a shopping bag off the closet shelf and took out a small package and handed it to Mike.

"Pantyhose? For my bike rides?" he asked.

"No. At least not yet. Eventually they can be. Go ahead and put 'em on and come into the living room," she replied.

Linda and Carol, still wearing just their robes, waited on the couch. Mike came out a minute later. When Carol saw him she laughed "No, Sweetie. JUST the pantyhose. No underwear."

He came back out a minute later "Perfect. Come over here," Carol said nodding to the spot on the floor between her knees.

"Do you like 'em?" she asked.

"Really? You can't tell? I don't think you know just how good these feel!"

"I have to admit, honey, they look very sexy on you," Carol said.

"You look scrumptious!" Linda added.

Mike smiled as he stood in front of Carol facing her. Carol reached over and took a pair of scissors off the end table. Mike wasn't sure where this was headed, but he trusted Carol.

Carol took a pinch of the sheer fabric directly in front of the base of Mike's cock and pulled it away from his body, then snipped the fabric behind her pinch. The pantyhose snapped back leaving a small hole exactly where she wanted it.

"There. All set. Now whenever you're wearing these, you won't have to take them off to have fun," Carol said pulling the waistband open with one hand and reaching in with her other hand to guide Mike's hard cock through the hole. "There, what do you think?" she asked.

Mike looked down at the sight of his cock coming out of his pantyhose, hard as a rock and pointing directly at his grandmother's face and said "Holy cow!"

Carol looked up at Mike with a loving smile "May I?"

Mike smiled back "All yours."

Carol leaned forward taking Mike's cock into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat. She reached around and firmly held his tight nylon clad ass cheeks in each hand.

After moving her head back and forth a few times, she let him slip out of her mouth. Looking up, Carol asked "Think you're up for another round?"

"How would you like it?" he asked.

"Let's go in the bedroom," she said. They followed Carol into her room.

"How about we start like this. Me and Linda on the edge of the bed on our knees. You can switch back and forth. Then see where we want to go from there," Carol suggested.

"Oh my! I love it," exclaimed Linda.

Carol and Linda got next to each other on the bed presenting their ass to Mike. Mike got the bottle of lube and placed a little on each of their pussy lips plus a little on himself.

He started behind his grandmother, slowly going past her swollen pussy lips into her vagina a little at a time until he was buried all the way in. Then switched over behind Linda and did the same until he was completely inside her.

He fucked Linda for a several seconds, then pulled out and slipped into his grandmother and fucked her hole for several seconds.

"I have an idea," he said.

"Whatever you want, Mike," Linda whispered.

"What would you like to do?" Carol asked.

"This is going to sound strange, even kinky or perverted," he said.

"I thought it was okay to share anything," Linda said.

"Okay. You're right. How about if you two scissor each other, and rub your pussies together? Get each other off that way," Mike said.

They looked at each other, neither said a word. Carol moved her head toward the headboard and Linda mover hers toward the foot of the bed. They scooted toward each other until their legs made the scissors and their cunts were about to touch.

Mike sat in the side chair next to the bed and put his feet on the bed rails and slowly stroked his cock poking through his pantyhose. He could see both of their eyes close when their cunts finally touched and could visibly see both of their bodies shiver.

Neither had ever done anything even remotely like this before. Each started rocking their hips as they rubbed their clits together. Carol and Linda quickly found their rhythm as they rotated and gyrated their hips, grinding their pussy lips and clits into each other.

As they were smearing their cunt juices all over each other's pussy lips, Mike asked "Linda, would you like to feel your mom's clit slip inside your pussy? Would you like your mom's clit to fuck you?"

"Oh FUCK YESSSSS! FUCK ME, MOM!" she squealed. Mike could see Linda was having an orgasm, furiously pushing her cunt against her mom's.

"Grandma, would you like to fuck Linda's pussy with your big clit? Would you like to slip your clit inside her vagina?" he asked.

"Oh baby, I AM, I AMMM!" Carol groaned. Carol's clitoris was sliding up and down, inside Linda's lips entering Linda's vagina before slipping out rubbing the underside of Linda's clitoris.

Mike saw both of their bodies shudder and shake as they frantically mashed their cunts into each other. It was clear by their grunting and spasms that both were having an orgasm at that moment.

Mike couldn't hold it back any longer. The fire in the pit of his stomach rushed through his groin erupting out the end of his cock with several pulsing streams of cum shooting all over his chest.

He loved the sight of the two women he loved so very much in the depths of sharing this moment of intimate love.

# # # # #

They all got cleaned up and dressed and Mike took a bike ride. When he got home, Carol and Linda were sitting at the kitchen table. Both of their faces lit up when he came in. He couldn't help but notice both of them were dressed up like they were going out.

"We've been talking and want to run something by you. We'd like to take you to dinner so we can discuss it," Carol announced.

"Sounds great. I'll take a shower and get dressed," he said.

"Will you wear stockings and garter when we go out?" Linda asked.

"Sure. I would love to."

Mike came out 20 minutes later dressed in his suit. "All set," he announced.

They went out to the car. They decided to take Carol's car since it was a 4-door. He opened the back door and Carol put one leg in as she sat down, then spread her legs to show Mike her cunt before putting her other foot in.

"Oh my," he said grinning back at her.

He opened the other door for Linda. She did the same thing. With one leg in and legs spread wide open, she lowered her hand to her pussy and rubbed herself, spreading her pussy lips with her two forefingers."

"You guys want me to rip through these panties, don't you?" he said laughing.

At the restaurant, after placing their orders, Carol looked at Mike "We were talking and wondering how you would feel if Linda moved in with us. There is guest bedroom that is never used. Linda could have that room. We would each have our own room, but I have to admit, I'm not sure how much your room would actually be used."

Linda added "I'm thinking I would sell my house, and maybe bring a few pieces of my favorite furniture so it can feel like my home, too. Then with some of the money I get, we completely pay off Mom's house and if we wanted to, we could remodel parts of it."

Carol and Linda sat silently waiting to see how Mike would respond "Honestly, I think it's a great idea. I love you both so damn much. This is the only place, and I mean you two, that I've ever felt that I could be ME without being afraid. I love what we have. I've never felt so comfortable with anyone else. Ever."

Carol reached over and placed her hand over Mikes "I want you to feel that way. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you or your desires. I feel like you have helped to liberate me, too. I've spent way too many years living in a box and you've helped me to realize that I am allowed to experience pleasure."

Linda reached over and took Mike's other hand. Looking at Carol and Mike "I don't think I really understood what making love really was until now. I think it's the ultimate intimacy and emotional connection with those you love, and that love you. Completely honest, and vulnerable. I get and understand the 'Safe Place' and how important it really is. I really have to thank you both."

They sat quietly for a minute, then Carol asked "Just curious about what we did this morning, How did you think of that? One of your magazines?"

"Yeah. The other one," Mike replied.

"Magazines?" Linda asked looking at Carol.

"Oh that's right. You haven't seen them," she said smiling "Mike and I flipped through one of his magazines together and got a great idea to try something new the other day."

The waiter arrived to serve their orders. Everyone sat quietly until he left, then Linda leaned forward and whispered "Oh my. Do tell!"

"I don't think it's possible. I think it's better if we show you," Carol said.

# # # # #

At home, Linda was quick to suggest they get out of their clothes and look through the magazines together.

Mike already had the two magazines side by side on the table when Carol and Linda came in and sat on either side of him. Mike looked at Linda and said "Just a hunch, but this stuff probably isn't new to you, but it is for us."

Linda said "Well, I can tell you, what we did this morning was new to me, and it completely rocked my world. Which one had that idea?"

"This one," Mike pushed the 'Over 50' back and moved the 'Shaved' magazine closer.

Mike started turning the pages giving Carol and Linda time to explore every page before turning to the next. He already had every picture memorized but showing this to his aunt and grandmother brought a whole new dimension to the excitement looking at them.

Carol and Linda noticed immediately when he got to the page with two women grinding their pussies together. It was like stereo to Mike when they both said "There it is" at the same instant. They both leaned in for a closer look, then looked at each other and smiled.

Mike knew the next page would probably get a bigger reaction. It showed two women, one on her back with her legs pulled back and wide open with a large erect clitoris. The other woman facing the other direction, backed up to her lover, lowering her pussy onto the erect clit. Following this were a few close-ups of the big clit actually penetrating her lover's pussy lips and entering her vagina.

Carol giggled "So THAT is where you came up with asking us about me fucking Linda with my clitoris!"

Linda giggled, too "And I loved it! I really loved feeling you slip inside me," after a long pause "in fact I'd like to add this to the list to try some time."

Carol looked up at her smiling "I think that can be arranged."

Mike's cock was as hard as a steel pipe at this point "I'm about to explode here!" Carol and Linda both sat up a little to look at his cock peering out above his stocking covered legs, straining the mesh fabric of his panties, then at each other and giggled.

Linda smiled "Oh my. We better take care of this right now. Let's go in the living room."

When they moved to the living room, Linda sat on the couch and asked Carol to stand on the couch, feet on either side of her, and to lower herself, moving her feet further apart for Linda to give her mom a lady blowjob. After Carol got positioned, Linda raised her legs pulling her knees back and told Mike "Here ya go, Mike. Right here, buddy!"

Mike slipped off his panties and knelt in front of her. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down Linda's cunt, picking up her pussy juice and his own pre-cum for lubrication before entering her. He got his entire length inside Linda and felt is balls pressed against her ass between their bodies.

Carol had both hands against the wall holding herself steady as she moved her clit in and out of Linda's puckered lips. Mike could see the bottom side of Carol's pussy moving back and forth against Linda's face.

He began picking up speed thrusting into Linda with his entire length. The sight of Linda pleasuring her mom like this was about all he could take, grunting "Oh shit! I'm THERE!"

Linda pulled her knees back a little further as Mike exploded inside her. Pulse after pulse, draining himself and filling Linda with his cum.

When he was done and began to soften, he slipped out and lowered his face to her open cunt and started licking the entire length of her pussy. Over and over, his tongue picked up the leaking cum from her vagina and carried it up to swirl around her clit.

Mike looked up when he heard Carol grunting "Oh baby! That's it. Suck me HARDER! SUCK MMM...!"

He could see her legs tremble and shake. He also heard Linda start whimpering but she kept her lip-lock on Carol. He felt Linda's body tense up and shudder. Her cries of pleasure were muffled by Carol's cunt pressing against her mouth.

Carol finally collapsed on the couch next to Linda. Linda kept shaking, now holding Mike's head with both hands pulling his lips tighter against her. She finally released his head slipping a hand between his face and her pussy. Panting, she said "Damn. That was incredible."

Carol giggled "Incredible doesn't even begin to describe it. They haven't invented the word yet for this!"

They all sat together quietly on the couch for several minutes.

# # # # #

Over the next couple weeks, Carol and Linda went through the house, replacing some of Carol's furniture for Linda's. Some of Carol's furniture stayed, but the house had a completely different feel.

There was a bidding war for Linda's house and it sold for a lot more than she expected. Carol's house was paid off and kitchen remodeled.

12