All Comments on 'Our Secret'

by BlowjobSuzuki

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would love to hear more

Good concept. Good work. Pls consider writing a ch 2

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Now, that's a little different

There's lots of massage stories in Literotica, so it's hard to write one that has something novel to add. This one did, with the masseuse not realising that the client was a known ex-boyfriend of her sister. I liked it.

Massage stories can be good, in that they provide lots of opportunity for slow development of erotic suspense and teasing. I thought that this story did reasonably well on this.

And overall, I thought that it was well written and very readable. Interestingly so, being written first-person male by a female author.

Lue

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 5 years ago
Talk about a story to pull off to!

I just wish she had cleaned him off with her mouth! oh - you ARE going to write a story about them going to the beach, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Every fantasy come true

Well written, moved along nicely. The ending fantastic! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
your stories are amazing

so original, so special, Suzuki. You have such an erotic mind, and such a way with words, love the story!

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 5 years ago
Beautifully done!

I love tales about massages, and this one definitely worked for me. Very well written.

Thanks!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Great topic

Ah, he finally gets to see his ex's tits huh. I then he gets to experience a nice tit fuck, well done! Nude beach is next I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very erotic

Love how the story and climax build, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

A brilliant story, with a very happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I love the story! It's really well written, very arousing and left me wanting more. I would certainly be interested to read more about these two. Also, what a lucky guy!

dr_meddr_medabout 5 years ago
Excellent perception or just imagination

The way you fill this Story wih a lot of details around the massage table again is great!

I guess you also made some experiences with massages and your imagination asked for what this might feel for a guy getting teased and relaxed!

Can't wait to read a new story!

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOabout 5 years ago
Difficult, of not impossible!

I don't think you realise how difficult, if not impossible it would be for a man to lie face down flat on a massage table with a hard-on. Otherwise this is an excellent story, truly arousing and a delight to read.

Robertodavo;

Capnmidnight111Capnmidnight111about 5 years ago
A HAppy Ending for Me Too! :)

Hey Suzuki... hot story, i am going to have to book a massage for today!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 2

Any plans for a part 2?

1Venom1Venomover 4 years ago
Blown Away

What really knocks me out is a story that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call them up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though. Blown away.

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it, more to come I hope?

Ralphie101Ralphie101almost 4 years ago

Excellent story. Love your writing style. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Obviously we need more of their time together!! Very good left me wanting more much more!!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous