Our Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Kyle..."

"Yeah?" I panted.

"If you need this taken care of," she said, placing her finger on the head of my cock, "I'm...not opposed to helping you out."

"Really?"

"I want you to be relaxed...that's the point of a massage, after all, right?"

"Right."

"So?"

I could barely reply, "Yeah." My ex's sister had just offered to make me cum. And I had said yes. If Emily ever found out, she'd probably kick me square in the balls. But as I watched Monica squirt a generous handful of oil into her hands, only to oil up her firm, round, caramel breasts, I didn't really care about anything else.

She walked up to my side holding her tits. She pushed them apart and leaned in, enveloping my rock hard shaft. The firm softness of her ample bosom alone nearly finished me off. "I can feel your pulse..." Monica whispered with a happy squeal, pressing her breasts together. She stared into my eyes as she pumped her breasts around my cock, smothering my cock with her oiled chest. My cock vanished entirely inside of her cleavage. Monica beamed. "Is this okay?"

"It's a fantasy come true," I confessed. I feared I might wake up at any moment, my boxers wet and sticky and my dreams crushed. But it was real. Monica was bringing me to orgasm with those amazing tits of hers, coaxing a climax out of me that was fast approaching. She panted, her breath heavy. "Monica..." I moaned. Pleasure grew inside my cock. My balls tightened, ready to release. Her full, round breasts heaved up and down and up and down. My entire cock was being stimulated simultaneously by her massive tits. Without thinking, I reached out and grabbed her firm ass through her skirt and surrendered to the inevitable.

My cock spasmed inside her cleavage. My body quivered as pure ecstasy shot through me like I had never felt before. I moaned, primally, a bestial utterance. White cum gushed out of me, splashing onto her tits. She felt my essence spurting onto her and gasped before looking down with a proud smile. "Oh, wow!" Her breasts slowed as she focused on getting every last drop out of me, gently massaging my cock, encouraging my orgasm to its fullest with the ease of a professional. My semen dribbled down her breasts, my cock glistening between them as my orgasm subsided and stopped. She kissed my swollen head and released me, my orgasm glistening on her chest. She tapped my balls playfully, as though ensuring that every drop of my cum was out. "Feel better now, Kyle?" she asked with a coy grin. As if she didn't already know.

I took a few moments before I could catch my breath. "Oh yeah..."

"Told you I knew how to deal with it." She admired her glazed breasts. "You really needed this, huh?" I nodded. She reached down and cupped my satiated cock tenderly, rubbing her thumb along its diminished length. "Glad I could help. Anytime you need a little...relaxation, come see me, okay? I'll take good care of you."

"Sure thing."

She picked up a nearby towel. "Geez, you really made a mess," she observed, surveying her breasts. She wiped away some of my semen with her finger and sucked it clean with a lascivious wink. "Although I did, too. I'm so wet right now. By the way, Kyle, you're cute when you cum." She wiped her chest clean before cleaning me up, toweling away the oil and cum from my body. Only after she had finished did she bother getting dressed again. She stayed in the room as I did the same.

Once I was ready to leave, she passed me her phone. "Put your number in. I'll text you next time I'm planning to go to the beach."

I typed my number in and passed it back to her. "And what if I can't control my cock?"

She reached down and squeezed my package through my pants possessively. Her breasts pressed up against my chest. "I'm sure we'll find a way to handle that. It'll be our secret..."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story! Please be sure to vote and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!

12