Our Secret Relationship

Story Info
We weren't supposed to get involved but we couldn't resist.
4.2k words
4.35
30.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

It was kind of funny that, despite both of us being in our late 40s, we felt that it was necessary to keep our relationship a secret and sneak around. You'd think that this kind of thing would only happen to couples half our age or younger though, obviously, there would be some exceptions. We were one of those exceptions and it had to do with our jobs, which was how we had met. Kassie worked for the contractor that was building a project owned by the company I worked for so the two of us having an intimate personal relationship could be interpreted as a conflict of interest. Of course our attraction to each other had nothing to do with professional gain; it was partly physical and partly because we were the same age but it turned out that, in addition to the sex, we really enjoyed spending time together. Regardless, we needed to keep things discreet and, as far as we could tell, no one suspected that we were involved outside of the project.

Kassie lived pretty close to the project and was at the project office daily while I lived about 30 miles farther away and was only at the project office a couple of days each week. For me, there was an instant attraction the first time we sat in a meeting together but I had to hide the way I felt because it would not be considered appropriate. Each time I saw her, I couldn't wait to see her again but I wasn't getting any signals from her that she felt similarly. As it turned out, she was feeling similarly but also knew that it would be unprofessional and inappropriate to start flirting. We finally realized that we both had feelings for each other after an off-site meeting with a project stakeholder. We were chatting in the parking garage, clearly not wanting to go our separate ways, when one of those moments just happened where we both leaned toward each other and the next thing we knew we were making out.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," I confessed.

"So have I," she replied, "but we can't have anybody find out about this."

"Agreed," I said, "but I'd rather keep it a secret than try to deny how I feel."

"Me, too," she replied, "let's just be smart and careful."

After making out a little bit more, we exchanged personal contact information before parting and started working out how and when we could discreetly see each other. Initially, on the days when I was at the project office, we'd meet up somewhere for lunch that was far enough away so we wouldn't likely encounter anyone we knew. Afterwards, we'd sneak in a little making out standing between our SUVs but we were definitely getting a bit pent up. I was close to suggesting a little manual relief in the back of one of our SUVs when she came up with a better idea. I'd just been saying how I'd be driving up there two days in a row when she made a suggestion.

"Instead of driving all the way home then all the way back," she said, "if you don't think this is moving too fast, why don't you just stay at my house that night?"

"Really?" I asked, "I would love that."

"I would love that, too," she said, so she gave me directions from the project office to her house and let me know when she was leaving that day so I could leave a few minutes behind her. I'd packed a change of clothes and everything I'd need for my nightly and morning ablutions. We took things slow that first night, cooking dinner together then relaxing after dinner, which led to some making out and heavy petting. We ended up heading to her bedroom and having sex, a little tentatively compared to once we got more comfortable with each other, then spent the night together and had sex and a shower together in the morning. I doubt either of us had showed up at the project office feeling more upbeat than we did that morning.

This became a regular arrangement as time went on with some variations. One of my favorites was when I didn't need to be at the project office and thought it would look suspicious if I was hanging around so, rather than just take off, she suggested I just head over to her house and work from there until she got home. I didn't have my own key but she gave me hers and I'd been there enough times by then that it didn't seem weird to be there by myself. She gave me a heads up when she was on her way home but didn't want me to start making dinner without her. I was still working on my laptop when she came in and, when I looked up, I knew she'd been out in the field for part of that afternoon because she was a bit dirty. Still, I couldn't keep my hands or lips off of her so we made out a bit as I massaged her ass through her jeans.

"I'd like to go take a shower before dinner," she said.

"Think you'll need somebody to wash your back?" I asked.

"Wash my back, wash my boobs, help me get undressed," she replied, "I could use a hand with all of those things if you know anybody."

"I'll send my best man along to help you," I said and followed her upstairs to her bedroom. The master suite had a glass-enclosed shower big enough to comfortably accommodate both of us but, before we headed into the bathroom, we stopped between there and the bed. We made out some more as I started pulling her blouse up out of her jeans then we parted as I pulled it up over her head. I then dropped down to open her jeans and start working them down, exposing panties that matched her bra. She'd started wearing matching bra and panties when she knew I'd be seeing her undergarments and we'd even gone shopping together for new sets. Once she'd stepped out of her jeans and I'd also stripped off her heavy work socks, I gazed up at her nearly 50-year-old body, looking so incredibly hot in just bra and panties.

"You just going to stare," she finally asked, "or are we going to get naked?"

"Both," I replied as I stood and briefly caressed her tits through her bra, feeling her hard nipples, before reaching behind her to unfasten it. I slid it down her arms, revealing a nice set of tits proportional to her body with small areolas and hard nipples. I lowered my head and licked each of her nipples before dropping down in front of her again and taking her panties down, revealing her well-groomed, dark blond bush. I was tempted to eat it right there but decided I'd do it in the shower, instead. I gazed up at her naked body but stood before she had to nudge me again, starting to peel off my shirt as I did. She got to work on the shorts I'd changed into after I'd arrived at her house and, when they hit my ankles, she was already yanking down my briefs. My rigid cock sprung out so, as I was stepping out of both my shorts and briefs, she gave my cock a few pumps and licked the head before standing again. We headed into the bathroom and directly into the shower enclosure where she turned the water on and got the temperature adjusted. She stepped under the spray and wet herself down entirely then I did the same while she grabbed some body wash.

We each lathered up the body wash in our hands then started spreading it onto each other. Of course I started with her tits while she soaped up my cock and balls but we gradually spread out the suds. I went from her tits to her shoulders and arms then back to her tits and down to her waist and stomach as I hunkered down in front of her. With her pussy right in front of my face, I didn't start soaping it up but leaned in and started to lick it, causing her to moan and grab my head. I lapped at her pussy, my soapy hands on her upper thighs but, as I started to get more into it, I moved my hands up to her ass and began to soap up her cheeks. She was humping her pussy toward my face, already pretty fired up from me undressing her and soaping up her tits, so I knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum. I didn't want to slip my soapy fingers up into her pussy but I knew something else that would get her off just as well if not better.

I focused on licking and sucking her clit, pushing her toward an orgasm while continuing to slather her ass with soapy foam. I made sure that, not only were her soft, smooth cheeks thoroughly lathered, but the space between them was, as well. When it seemed like she was on the verge of an orgasm, I had both her ass crack and my fingers soaped up so I was able to easily slip a finger into her ass. She let out a cry and immediately began to shake as an intense orgasm washed over her. I continued to lick and suck her clit and pump my finger in and out of her ass while she was cumming, stopping only when she'd gone still and let out a sigh. I slipped my finger free, lapped at her pussy a couple more times then stood, my rigid cock sticking straight out. She went back to lathering it up again while making it clear what she wanted next.

"You sure know what I like," she said, "so I guess you know where I want this."

I kissed her as I reached around to make sure that her ass crack was still thoroughly soapy then she turned away and braced herself against the wall. I guided my cock between her cheeks and eased it into her asshole. She moaned throatily then immediately started shaking as she had an orgasm. I continued to slowly fuck her ass, relishing the pleasure provided by her tight opening while holding her hips as I got a rhythm going. When the first orgasm had run its course, she began to push back against my incoming thrusts. Once we were both in sync, I slid my hands up to fondle her tits while I was fucking her ass. I'd been pleasantly surprised by how into anal penetration she was but, based on how much and how hard she tended to cum, I quickly came to understand why.

As I was fondling her tits and savoring the pleasurable feeling of fucking her ass, she had another orgasm and, after that, was pushing back even harder and faster. I liked that she set the pace that was comfortable for her because I'd have probably been a bit more tentative, being concerned about causing any discomfort. With the pace she was setting after her second orgasm, I could feel my own orgasm beginning to build more quickly. The longer she was pushing back against me and the closer I was getting to cumming, the more my cock was swelling within her asshole. I was very nearly there when she had her third orgasm and, probably before she'd even finished cumming, I was blowing my load into her ass. She continued pushing back until I was fully spent, then I slipped my cock out of her ass. She turned to kiss me and we made out for a moment before finishing up our shower. Once we were both completely rinsed, she shut off the water and we grabbed towels, drying ourselves and each other.

Back in her bedroom, I pulled my clothes back on while she tossed hers into the laundry basket in her closet then slipped into a sundress with nothing under it. She knew that this would keep me worked up and give me easy access when we were ready to go again. She also knew not to put her cowboy boots on with a sundress unless she was ready to get fucked again immediately as we'd realized pretty quickly what a turn-on that was for me. We headed downstairs to the kitchen and put together a quick, light dinner then took it outside to eat on the patio. We sat across the table from each other, enjoying the evening and each other's company along with the food. When we were finished, we moved to her swing, which faced toward her backyard and beyond. Her neighbors were pretty close on each side but there were no houses behind hers because of the small man-made lake and the golf course. The only thing missing from this nice view were the mountains, which were in the opposite direction.

We were just swinging and enjoying the view for a while but, since she was naked under her sundress, my hand eventually slid up along her thigh, pushing the hem of her sundress ahead of it. She spread her legs and I was able to gently stroke her clit as we continued swinging. Since we were outside, she kept her moans soft enough that only I could hear them though I suspect that, had we been somewhere either more remote or inside, she'd have been more freely expressing how much she was enjoying the pleasure she was feeling. Her breathing rate was picking up the longer I was stroking her clit and she was subtly rocking her hips. We never kissed or made out and she didn't reach over to extract my rigid tool for a handy-j; we just kept on swinging as we both focused on her pleasure. She did start to tense up a little as she was getting close to cumming but I didn't change anything based on that. I continued lightly caressing her clit and she suddenly gasped then her body started shaking. It was one of her typically long and intense orgasms so I just kept stimulating her until she finally went still.

"I love when you make me cum that way," she said as I was licking her flavor off of my fingertip, "but I love every way you make me cum. So how do you want to cum?"

"I'd like to start by having you pull on your cowboy boots and letting me fuck you from behind with your sundress still on," I told her, "but whether or not I cum that way, we'll see."

She smiled and kissed me, knowing she was going to get a good fucking if she was wearing her cowboy boots with her sundress, then got up and went inside. When she came back out wearing her cowboy boots, she did a quick spin so that the hem of her skirt twirled up and exposed her ass and pussy. I opened my shorts and let my cock spring out, making her eyes go wide and her smile, too. Rather than coming back to the swing, though, she went over to a nearby chaise, which was sturdily built and had a nice thick pad on it. She knelt on it then leaned forward so that she was on all-fours but didn't pull her sundress up to expose her ass, knowing that I'd want to do it myself. I got up and let my shorts and underwear drop to the patio then shed my shirt as well. Had one of the neighbors been in just the right spot, they'd have seen me naked but they'd really have had to make an effort to be in that spot so I wasn't worried. Kneeling on the chaise behind her, I ran my hands over her ass then started to slide the hem of her sundress up to reveal it.

I'd just fucked her ass in the shower earlier that evening and didn't intend to do it again, especially without any lube handy. When she was wearing a sundress with nothing under it, I just loved to fuck her from behind unless we were someplace sort of public where we had to be more discreet; on those occasions, it was typically better for her to ride me while trying to appear as though nothing inappropriate was underway. The bottom line, though, is that, if she was wearing a sundress with nothing under it, she was going to get fucked one way or another. On this occasion, with her ass exposed, I ran my hands over it before guiding my cock into her hot, wet pussy and making both of us moan.

I slid all the way in until my hips were pressed against her ass then began to slowly fuck her, savoring the grip of her pussy on my throbbing cock. She reached down below herself to caress her clit so, once I had a good rhythm going, I slid my hands from her hips up to cup her swinging tits. We were totally in sync as I pushed into her and she pushed back so that she was getting the full length of my rigid tool. While it may have seemed that I had a fixation with her ass, the truth was that I enjoyed her tits just as much and definitely also appreciated gazing at her cute face. That being said, if I had an opportunity to view her from behind, I'd always take it but I wouldn't say that I was more likely to fuck her from behind compared to any other positions.

Once she started pushing back harder, I knew she was building toward another orgasm and, rather than try to match her pace, I just let her take control. I straightened up again and, each time she pushed backwards, I would just give a thrust once her ass tapped against my hips. I was watching her sweet ass as it jiggled just slightly each time it met my hips while lightly caressing the soft, smooth flesh. The closer she got to cumming, the harder she was pushing back, the rhythmic smacking sound getting louder until she gave a final shove backwards then just held there. She let out a soft gasp as her body started shaking and, knowing that her pussy was being flooded with even more of her natural lubrication, I was slowly sliding in and out of her as she was cumming.

When she finished cumming, she remained on all-fours briefly as she was recovering so I continued to slowly fuck her while caressing her ass. Rather than starting to push back against my thrusting, she moved forward so that my cock slipped out of her then straightened up and turned to me on her knees. We made out for a moment before she had me lie in the middle of the chaise while she stepped off of it. She removed her boots then pulled her sundress up over her head so that she was as naked as I was. Getting back onto the chaise, she straddled me then guided my cock toward her pussy. I was holding her hips to steady her but, once she lowered herself onto my cock, I moved my hands up to fondle her tits. She sat on my cock momentarily before beginning to move up and down.

While my hands were covering her tits, I was gazing at her trim, dark blond bush as her pussy engulfed my cock but, after watching for a moment, I looked up at the expression on her face. It was obvious that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure and, since she couldn't express herself verbally without the possibility of being overheard, this provided ample feedback. Of course, even the first time we'd gotten naked and pleasured each other, we'd never had any issues with either of us being left high and dry. I guess partly because we got each other so fired up just being together, it really didn't require too much effort to get off together.

As she picked up her pace, riding me harder and faster, her tits were bouncing even more so I ended up moving my hands around to caress her ass so that I could watch her tits. I was pushing up into her a bit each time she came down on my cock but, as when I'd been fucking her from behind, she was setting a pace that would ensure that she experienced the greatest amount of pleasure. I had made it clear to her early on that she needn't worry about me if she was in pursuit of an orgasm because, whatever she needed to do, it was going to feel amazing to me regardless. So, as she was riding my cock and clearly building toward another orgasm, I was relishing the feel of her hot pussy sliding up and down my cock as I felt the stirrings of my own orgasm.

When she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, a moment later she let out a soft moan as her body started shaking. Since they were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands around from her ass to fondle her tits again. It was another of her typical long and intense orgasms which always made me happy that she was able to achieve those pretty effortlessly. When she finished cumming, she smiled down at me as she sat there for a moment longer while recovering then climbed off of my cock and moved backward down the chaise. I turned slightly to raise the head of the chaise, which had been fully reclined, so that I could watch what I knew would be happening next. With my upper body propped up slightly, I watched as Kassie, kneeling between my spread legs, gripped my rigid cock and lowered her head to engulf it in her mouth.

I sucked in my breath then let out a soft moan as her warm mouth slid down my tool while I watched it disappear between her lips. She started out just slowly sliding her mouth up and down while gently pumping the base as I relished her oral talents. She was definitely a skilled cocksucker and I was grateful every time for the opportunity to experience those skills. One of the best things about her sucking my cock was that she seemed to enjoy doing it as much as I enjoyed having it done. Just as I enjoyed eating pussy not just as a means for providing pleasure, she enjoyed having a thick, hard cock between her lips and, when she got the urge, often had to suck my cock no matter where we were, within reason of course. She'd never had an irresistible urge to slip under the table during a meeting and take care of me, though she had told me that it would often cross her mind if she didn't remain focused.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12