Our Secret Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,409 Followers

She was good at both drawing out the pleasure and making me cum quickly depending on what the situation called for. On her back patio after a hard day of work and a good meal, she was definitely in drawing out the pleasure mode which could also have been attributed to the fact that she'd had three orgasms since we'd finished dinner and I'd yet to have one. I'd have been perfectly happy to watch her sucking my cock until it got too dark to see her then continued enjoying her cocksucking in the dark but she was so good that, even when she was drawing out the pleasure, she couldn't hold off my orgasm completely. My cock swelled even more once I was on the verge of blowing my load but she continued, though switching from drawing out the pleasure to getting me the rest of the way there. I could barely hold back the moan that wanted to escape once I exploded into her mouth but she didn't need to hear my moan to know that I was cumming. She swallowed my load and continued to suck me off until I was fully spent, then let my cock fall from her mouth and crawled up to lie beside me, her naked body against mine.

"I love that there's just enough privacy back here so that we can do this," she said.

"So do I," I replied, "but what's going to happen when the weather gets colder?"

"You've seen my gas fireplace," she said, "and I've got a faux fur rug in storage until we're ready to crank it up. Only one person has ever made me cum on that fur rug."

"Oh really?" I asked, feeling a little jealous, "And who was that?"

"Me, of course," she replied, "I would lay out naked in front of the fire on that thing and make myself cum but I'm sure looking forward to having you do it instead."

"I wish I could have seen that," I said, imagining it and feeling the blood trying to return to my spent cock.

"I'll reenact it for you," she promised, "as long as the orgasm ultimately comes from you."

"It's a deal," I replied.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,409 Followers
12