Our Sex Club Visit Leads to More...

Story Info
Our visit to the sex club leads to unexpected craziness.
6.2k words
4
26.9k
15
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. Welcome to those of you following our path into the world of the HotWife / Stag-Vixen kink, and to new readers.

I wanted to share our latest experience that happened just a few days ago.

As always, this is another true story of a sexual experience that my sexy, loving wife Jen and I (Sam) had together recently.

For a description of Jen and I, you can read the first story I posted which gives you some more context about us. That story can be found here:

https://literotica.com/s/wife-buys-in-a-cautionary-tale

The only thing changed in this story are the names of the people.

I tend to be descriptive in my recounting because I want to share detailed descriptions of what happened and what I was feeling so that you can understand what happened without being there.

Apologies if this is too long for some.

Lastly, I purposely leave the comment submissions "on" so I can see all the comments from "haters" who read the whole story and then leave negative comments to feel better about themselves. Your comments encourage me to write more!!!

With that said, happy reading and I hope you enjoy.

___________________________________________________________

After the two previous sexual encounters Jen and I had (as well as the almost sexual encounter in the Middle East) things cooled down for a while in this kink-world.

Our sex was still amazing, and we were having a lot of fun with each other. We actually joined an "exclusive" sex club that had an annoying vetting process. We went to that club once, and it was a bunch of small orgies - with naked people all over the place. Jen and I got undressed as well and started fooling around with each other, but ultimately didn't have sex. I went down on her and fingered her to orgasm, and she gave me a blowjob, but in all honesty, for some reason I couldn't get hard. Maybe it was all the people around me or the stress of this new environment, but whatever it was, my dick stayed flaccid. Fortunately, I never usually have that problem, so I chalked it up as a one-off.

Fast forward to a few months later - Jen and I have a mutual friend named Mark who lives a few hours away. We've known him for a while - when he was dating, then married, had a kid, and has recently told us that he's getting divorced. He's a nice guy, and we have been chatting with him individually on and off. Jen is the more communicative when it comes to keeping in touch with friends, and she has been actively giving him dating advice and even set him up with a single friend of hers. They recently went on a date and Jen's friend told her that she and Mark made out for a bit before ending the date and that Mark is a good kisser.

Mark is around 5"11 or maybe 6 feet tall and is a nice guy who stays in decent shape. He's about 10 years younger than me, and a few years younger than Jen. After his date with Jen's friend, Mark and Jen were texting - I'll interrupt this to say that Jen is very open with me about her texts and shows them to me at times, and we have passwords to each other's phones as well, and I completely trust her not to sext/cheat or say anything she shouldn't be saying.

So, Mark and Jen were texting and were talking about the possibility of a double date with the two of us as well as Jen's friend and Mark. Mark teased that if we did that, we could end the date early so the married couple could go home to bed. Jen replied that Mark would be surprised because we aren't that innocent of a couple. Jen asked me if she could tell him about our MFM threesomes and about the sex club that we became a member of. I had no problem with her sharing that and I told her she could chat about that.

Mark couldn't believe all of that. He kept saying he had no idea we were such "freaks" and that it was very cool. He asked Jen a bunch of questions about how the MFMs unfolded and about the sex club.

He confided to Jen that his ex-wife, who we knew, but not well, was a very prudish person who didn't like sex, and for the last 10+ years, he felt very sexually repressed and now that he was divorced, he was enjoying going out with different women and having sex with them. He also told Jen that he thought that Jen had that innocent look but could tell that she was a bit of a freak and that I was very lucky.

Mark boasted about his sex skills and implied that he always left women happy. Mark always had a little bit of an obnoxious attitude that we all tolerated, and Jen told me that he wouldn't be himself if he didn't brag about his skills and how amazing he is. He told Jen that he would love to have a threesome with two women but could never see himself having a threesome with a girl and another guy.

Jen and I were thinking about making our second visit to the sex club on the weekend, because we hadn't been there for a few months. Jen told Mark about that, and Mark said that if it's ok with us, he had a date in the area and maybe after that date, he'd be interested in joining and seeing if he could get his FMF threesome. Jen told Mark that she'd get back to him shortly, a little later in the week.

Jen and I discussed it, and Jen said that she wasn't sure because she may feel uncomfortable with Mark seeing her topless or naked. I told her that it's fine if she's not comfy, and that he doesn't need to join us, and we could say no, but also to realize that his attention would be on the other women and couples in the club. I also discussed with Jen that aside from Mark attending, I was open to going but I had a work commitment on Sunday that would require me to leave our house around 9:30 AM and I wouldn't be back until later that evening. The event I was going to was on the Sunday of a 3-day conference that I had to attend and network at. It was annoying but I was happy that I didn't have to be there for Friday or Saturday.

Jen thought about it for a while and told me that she was fine with him coming. He would do his own thing and we would leave him there when we were ready to go and he could either spend the night with someone or make his way back to our home on his own, and she communicated that to him. She also set up a group chat with me, her, and Mark so we could all chat about the weekend.

Mark was very curious about the place and kept asking logistical questions - about the dress code, what the place looked like, what the rules / code of conduct were, etc... He also asked if he could just show up at any time, so that we would have to wait for him, but when I asked the club, they said that all visitors must arrive with the sponsoring member.

Jen was curious about how he was going to be able to possibly have sex with his date at 9:00 PM and then leave her and meet up with us at 11:00 PM to go to the club. She asked him on the chat, and he told her that ever since his divorce, he's been with several women, and he has no problem having sex a few times over the course of a few hours.

I told him that in order to be considerate of others in the club, he should shower after his date - if he ended up booking up, so he doesn't reek like sex. He said that he'll try to, and Jen said - "even if you can't take a full shower, at least wash up your unmentionables", to which Mark responded: "I definitely will, and they are very mentionable, thank you very much!" Jen was with me when we were texting with him, and she rolled her eyes at me after Mark's comment. Mark then asked if he should get a hotel to sleep over on Saturday night or if we had a room or a couch for him to crash on. We actually have a bedroom that we used as a guest room / home office that had a daybed which he could use, so we told him that and he was happy that he didn't have to spend the money on a hotel.

Fast forward to the weekend. Jen and I purposely decided not to have sex on Friday or Saturday, so that if we ended up having sex at the club, it would be more passionate, and I would cum a lot. Jen happens to be a big fan of cum. While she doesn't love the clean-up, she does love getting cum in her mouth, on her face, tits, ass, or anywhere else. She finds that very sexy. I usually always cum inside her because I love the way her tight pussy feels when draining my cock when I'm fucking her. And when that happens, she loves the creampie and is fascinated by it. Also, when I cum, I normally don't have a huge load, so I always feel like the visuals for her won't be that exciting.

Saturday night came around. Jen and I had dinner on the late side and finished around 9:30 or so. I texted Mark on the chat that we will be taking showers and getting ready, but we'll leave the front door open and he can come in and make himself comfortable and have a drink.

Jen and I got ready in two separate bathrooms and around 10:30, Mark texted to tell us that he just got in the house. I was out in 5 minutes and greeted him. We had some conversation about the club and about my threesome and HotWife fetish. I told him that everything was up to Jen, but if some situation occurred, I'd be fine with him being with Jen, as long as she consented. He was a little surprised to hear that, but I explained that I love seeing her be pleasured and have pleasure.

Jen came out about 10 minutes later and we had some drinks and smoked some pot to get us a little more in the mood. We also chatted about Mark's divorce and how his date went. He said that he's seen this date a few times and had sex with her the last time he saw her, and he did as well tonight. He said they had a good sexual chemistry and they both got off.

Around 11:30, we got a taxi and went to the club and got there close to midnight. I also took a joint with us to smoke at the club. When we got there, the club was about half-full. I spoke to some regulars who said that the fun would start after the "evening performance" which took place around 12:30.

We waited around, had a drink, smoked the joint and then gathered around one of the many couches to watch the performance. The club has an "artsy" vibe to it and they put some effort into their performances. This performance had a guy and a girl, who started off dressed in formal clothes. The guy was a thin man with long hair and sort of looked like Jesus. The woman was thin and petite with blond hair. Eventually, they both stripped the clothing off of the other until they were completely naked. The woman had a few tattoos and smaller breasts - around a large B-cup - and was completely shaved down below. They guy had a very skinny body and a small flaccid dick, which was unshaved. His dick was uncircumcised - something that Jen did not favor, and Mark was avoiding any eye contact with the guy.

I must admit - I had some respect for this performer for being the center of attention with his "anteater" dick that was maybe 3 to 3 and a half flaccid. He and the woman poured wax on each other and played with each other with their fingers, but the guy never got hard. The woman ended up finishing herself off with her legs spread in front of everyone and pumping herself with a large dildo.

After that performance was over, Mark told Jen and I that it was very weird, and that he never saw an uncircumcised dick before, and he thought it looked odd. He said that he really wasn't into guys in any way shape or form, so it freaked him out. I told him to look around the club to see if he could hit on any women and he left for a bit. I took the opportunity to make out with Jen a little and go around the club.

In a few minutes Mark was back, saying that all the women he was into were either making out with others or fucking and he didn't feel comfortable interrupting. It was a tad boring, to be honest, and getting late - it was around 1:15 AM and I had to get up somewhat early the next morning. Jen told me that we should call it soon if nothing happens and head back.

It was somewhat boring when we were in the club, and we were just making dumb conversation. I apologized to Mark and told him that I'm sorry if he was let down. Then Jen did something that would normally be unexpected, but I know her very well and she knows I don't care - so, out of nowhere, she undid the top of her dress and took out her beautiful breasts and said to Mark - "here, at least you didn't leave this place seeing nothing!" and then pulled her dress back up. Mark laughed and said that from the glimpse he got, they looked very nice.

We decided to move into the last room of this club, which had a sex bench, a small couch that was positioned to have a woman leaning over it to get fucked from behind, and a large bed.

On the bed there were three different attractive couples and a single woman, and they were all undressed and fucking each other in various ways. There was lots of moaning going on and it was quite a hot scene. The combination of the pot and the sexuality was definitely making us all a little horny. I was standing near the bed next to Jen and Mark was standing on her other side and I started to make out with Jen, kissing her and started to take off her dress. She was wearing a black dress with no bra on and showing a lot of her 36C breasts. She was kissing me back and Mark was just standing on the side of her, so she pulled him closer and started kissing him too.

While she was kissing him, I started getting undressed, taking off my shirt, pants and shoes and leaving them near one of the chairs, so I was just standing there in my boxer-briefs. Jen and Mark were still kissing while I slipped the dress off of Jen, leaving her naked except for the small black thong she was wearing.

Mark looked down at her chest and said "wow, those tits are amazing", and then started to suck on them. I was still standing behind Jen and I pulled her thing to the side and started fingering her and she began kissing me. I told her to take her thong off and she did, detaching herself to take her thong off and throw it on the chair. At the same time Mark was undressing himself to his boxers. With Jen fully naked now, she was facing Mark who was playing with and sucking her breasts and she had her head turned to me and was kissing me, when she gasped. I asked her what's happening, and she said, "Mark is fingering me!". I asked her if she liked it and she said yes. She then turned her head to Mark and was heavily kissing him while he continued to finger her, and I started to play with her asshole a bit and lightly finger it, which is what she likes.

After a few minutes of kissing, I realized that sadly, I wasn't hard and tried to get myself there. There was some movement, but I wasn't anywhere near fully erect. I was still very much enjoying standing behind Jen and being part of the experience. I thought that if we ended up getting on the bed, getting a BJ from Jen would get me fully hard.

Jen started caressing Mark's body and soon turned her head from him and started kissing me. Looking over her shoulder, I could see her gripping Mark's dick, which was fully hard, over the waistband of his boxers. While we were kissing, I asked her how Mark is, and she said, "he's a great kisser, and he's really big.". I took another glimpse, and she was right. He has a very large dick that was probably around 8 or 8 and a half inches long. Jen turned back to him and started kissing him again, while pumping his dick with her hand. After a couple of more minutes, a couple who were watching us motioned to Mark, who was facing them, and motioned that they wanted to come over and possibly join. He held up his hand and whispered loudly "NO!", which sort of broke up the make out session, and ruined the vibe a little. Jen suggested that we get dressed and both she and I did. Mark was still in his boxers and said that he was going to take one last lap around.

Jen and I were both somewhat hungry, so we told him that we'd be back in 15-20 minutes to pick him up. We left, went outside into the cold night and found a pizza place that was still open, which served good pizza! We spoke to each other, and Jen said that she thought he was a good kisser, he fingered her well and that she was really surprised at how big his dick was. She said now she understood why he was a little arrogant and cocky about his sexual skills. She told me that while they were making out, he asked her if she wanted to fuck on the bed in the club, and she told him no and that she was happy at how things were now.

I asked her if she wanted him to sleep in the bed with us when we got home - me on one side and her on the other. She said that she'd pass, and he could sleep in the guest room as originally planned. She told me that while she is somewhat attracted to him, and there is sexual chemistry, she didn't love his attitude. She also said that she doesn't love rejecting people - she has a people-pleaser mentality - and that she doesn't want him to ask her again because she doesn't know if she'll be able to reject him. I told her that makes perfect sense.

A couple of minutes later, Mark called. He said that he was done there, and people were leaving so he was ready to go back to our place. We got a taxi back to our home. Mark told us in the taxi that he had to get back to his home by the afternoon so he would leave around 11:00 AM. We got back to our home; we exchanged hugs and Mark gave Jen a kiss on the lips and we parted ways - Jen and I went into our room and Mark went to his daybed in the guest room.

It was now around 3:00 AM. We got into bed, both of us feeling extremely tired. It was a little chilly in the room, so Jen put on a pair of light pajama shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I usually sleep naked or in my underwear, which I was doing at the time. I couldn't fall asleep and was really horny and very hard. I kept feeling up Jen and playing with her tits and fingering her. She was definitely wet, but she begged me to let her sleep as she was really tired and told me that we will have morning sex if I wake her up just before I left. Jen LOVES morning sex - it's much preferable to her than sex at night, and she is always horny in the morning. I reluctantly went to sleep for the less than 5 hours that I had until I had to get up, but I was so sexually frustrated because I hadn't cum at all in the past 3 days. I was happy at least that I would be able to fuck her in the morning.

*_________________*

PART 2

*_________________*

The next morning, or about 5 hours later, I woke up a little hungover and running late for my event. I looked over at Jen, who was sleeping so soundly, and thought that I would be a total ass to wake up my beautiful wife so I could get off. I was very horny though, and thought that I may be able to kill two birds with one stone, so I had an idea...

After the two MFM's that Jen and I had, we had many conversations about them, and she started reading about being a HotWife and related matters. She told me that while she understands the kink and she know that I get pleasure out of her getting pleasure, she said that when there is another guy and me, she feels a lot of pressure to make sure that we are both being taken care of. She said that she's often worried about me not getting enough attention or the other guy feeling left out and so it's a lot of maneuvering on her part. She also said that sometimes she feels a little inhibited if I am in the room and isn't as vocal as she usually is because she tries to censor herself.

My issue is/was that I didn't want her having sex without me because I needed to trust the guy she was fucking and know that he wouldn't abuse her or do anything against her will. Also, I don't really want her having a "regular" 3rd or an FWB because I want her to myself and don't want some other guy to take up a chunk of her life, and lastly - if there was to be a solo session, I would want a video of some of it or an audio recording of the sex. So, for those reasons, a solo session never happened. I thought though that this current situation would be a good opportunity to see if a solo session would work out.

12