Our Sex Club Visit Leads to More...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got dressed, I texted Mark to see if he was up and he said he was. I was running a little late and was ready to leave and I stopped by his room. I made small chit-chat for a minute and asked how he slept. Then I told him that I have a mission for him. He said that he thinks I know what I have in mind but told me to continue.

I explained that Jen gets really horny in the morning, that we haven't had sex for 3 days and that we were supposed to fuck this morning, but I didn't want to wake her. I told Mark that Jen had fun with us last night and said he was a good kisser and was surprised at the size of his cock. He smiled and said that he could visibly see her facial expression change when he took his cock out and he knew she was impressed. I told him that there are two things Jen loves in the morning - a hot cup of coffee - made to her specifications, and a good fucking. I explained that I will go ahead and make the coffee, give it to him, and he (Mark) could bring it in to her room to give her the coffee tell her Jen that: "Sam (me) said that he's sorry he couldn't be there to fuck you (Jen) but that Sam told me you love morning sex and I (Mark) was hoping that you'd be fine with me taking Sam's place."

Mark liked the proposition but asked me again if I was ok with it. I told him that I absolutely was fine with it, as long as she was fine. I told him that Jen likes to have her ass slapped during sex and really enjoys doggystyle. Mark appreciated the info and told me that he is 80% sure that she'll fuck him. I told him that I thought that's on the high side but wished him luck!

I made her coffee and brought it to Mark's room. I was about to leave but remembered something I forgot to take and went back to my room. Jen was stirring at that point and groggily asked me what time it was. I told her it was late for me, and I needed to run. She asked me why I didn't wake her up for morning sex and I told her that she was sleeping so soundly I didn't want to bother her, and not to worry because we'll have sex when I get back. She said that's great, and I told her to rest a little more. After I left my room, I closed the door but left it open a little so that Mark wouldn't make any noise opening the door. Then I went to Mark's room and told him that she's up now, and I'm leaving now and that he should give it a few minutes after I leave and then go to my room and try his luck with Jen.

Mark asked me again if I was sure that I was fine with it and I told him that I definitely was. I also asked him if he would be ok videoing part of the sex and he told me absolutely not. He didn't want anything like that "out there". It was disappointing, because I really wanted to see / hear what was happening, but I obviously couldn't force him to do that.

I went out the front door and got a car service to go to the conference. It was a long drive away - close to 3 hours, so it would be a while until I was back home.

Those first 20 minutes in the car were so difficult for me. A combination of anxiety and nervousness and horniness. Part of me was bracing for Jen's call asking me how dare I attempt to set something up like this! and the other part of me was knowing that if there was no call or text from Jen, it meant that Mark was right and that he would be the person who fucking my wife for the first time without me being there.

After about 20 minutes of radio silence, I felt like I had my answer - they were definitely fucking. If not, I assume I would have gotten a call or text!

I texted Jen after a half hour of being on the road and said:

"Enjoy your "coffee"!!! Hope it's amazing and satisfying!" (With some devil horns and kissy face emojis)

10 minutes later, I texted: "And send me a pic if possible (faceless is fine)!"

And then 7 minutes later I texted: "In the car trying to picture what's happening now!"

I didn't get any response whatsoever and the messages weren't read, so I knew she was enjoying herself.

About an hour later, when I was still on the way to my event, I texted Jen: "Love you so much! Wish I could be there now Fucking you!"

And 15 minutes later she texted me back: "Me too!!!! I enjoy fucking you a million times more."

She then sent me a pic taken of her ass and lower back with a ton of Cum on it, followed by this message:

"He came upstairs, we chatted for a bit, and he went down on me and fingered me - it was good and I came. I went down on him. He turned me over and put it in from the back (no condom!!!! ) and then he pulled out and came on my back. I love you so much and miss you already."

I replied: "Nice!!! VERY Hot!!! Did you enjoy it? If you have a few, please leave me a voice note telling me what happened in detail.

She replied that she enjoyed it, and she'll leave me a voice note after he leaves.

About 45 minutes later, she texted me saying that they are just having a benign conversation now and eating breakfast. and about 20 minutes after that, she texted me that he just left and sent me a long voice note. Here is what she said in the voice message:

"I was in our room, in bed, and I couldn't fall back asleep, so I was on my phone. About 5 minutes after you left, Mark opened the door and came into the room and was holding a cup of coffee and said, 'Good Morning, Sam wanted you to have this.' I was surprised and said thank you, and asked him if he made it, and he said 'no, Sam did.' and he gave me the coffee. I took a sip and thanked him again and told him that it was perfect. He then told me that 'Sam told me that you might be horny and in the mood for morning sex, and that you guys didn't have sex last night or this morning and he gave me his blessing to see if I can help you with that.' I was surprised and asked him if he was serious, and he told me that he was and that asked you a bunch of times if you are sure you are ok with it and you said 'absolutely'. At this point he made his way to the bed and sat down on it next to me, and then he kissed me, and it was nice. And I was worried about my morning breath now mixed with coffee, but he didn't seem to mind. He kissed me for a while - he's really into kissing and is a good kisser. I was sort of laying down and he sort of got on top of me and was kissing me. He then lifted up my shirt and was telling me how he loves my breasts and started kissing them and my stomach all over. He took my shorts off and started going down on me and it was pretty good. First, he was eating me out slowly just using his mouth and tongue and then he started fingering me, and you know that the mouth and finger combo is a sure-fire way to get me to cum and after a couple of minutes I got off and had a nice orgasm. I was really happy that he went down on me because not all guys like to do that, but I love it when it happens."

"After I got off, I saw that he was very hard, and I told him that I wanted to return the favor. I started sucking his dick and licking his balls and using my hands and going up and down. He has a big dick and he's very proud of it. He was making noises and really seemed to love it. As I was going down on him, he said, 'do you want this cock inside you' and I said 'yes'. And I did it for a little longer, and then he stopped me and turned me over with my head basically on the pillow. I arched my back, to get in my favorite position (doggie-style). I was very wet, and he just put his dick in me - completely bareback, without a condom! I can't believe that he raw-dogged me and just stuck his cock in me like that. I was so surprised, but it definitely felt better without one on. I could never do that with a total stranger though. When he first penetrated me, he wasn't all the way inside me. He was in, but I think he didn't want to cum and was trying not to. He didn't say that, but that's what I think. So, he moved it into me very slowly. He said 'Jen, your pussy is so tight', and he was slapping my ass a lot, which I really liked. I told him I want to feel all of him and told him to go in deeper, and he did and was fucking me. I told him to make sure he didn't cum in me and very soon after that, he pulled out right away and came all over my ass and back. There was a good amount of cum. He didn't want to take any pics or videos, but I asked him to take a pic of me covered in his cum and he did."

With the description of the sex over, she continued: "After we were done, he helped me clean up and wiped his cum off my back and ass. What's weird is that his cock didn't feel as big inside me as I expected it to feel. It felt really big in my mouth - I could barely fit it in, but it didn't have that same feeling when it was inside of me, for some reason it didn't feel as big. After we cleaned up, we got some food and talked. We both said that we really enjoyed ourselves and had a good time and he asked me if this can be a regular thing. I told him maybe but said that you always participate, or at least are there, and he said that he gives you a lot of respect and credit for allowing this to happen, but he doesn't know if he will ever be ok with having an MFM with me, you, and him or even with you being there and watching. I told him that he did a really great job doing it at the club last night, but he said that he was faking it and felt really uncomfortable and out of his element.

She continued: "The craziest thing happened, by the way. Sharon (our older next door neighbor) stopped by to shoot the shit, and we were both eating at the table in our PJs! I introduced Mark as 'Sam's friend'. She stayed for about 20 minutes and 10 minutes into her visit Mark excused himself to use the shower. When Sharon left, I shouted to Mark that she was gone and he came out of the shower a couple of minutes later, got dressed and left. When he left, he said goodbye and we started kissing on the lips and he said, "what are you doing Jen", because I think he was starting to get aroused again, and he had to leave. I said 'nothing', and I really wasn't trying to do anything. I mean, we had time before to go for another round, but it didn't happen. And I wouldn't have been opposed to joining him in the shower, but that didn't happen either. Anyway, he just left and I'm feeling very sexual now and frisky and can't wait for you to come back and fuck the shit out of me. I miss you like crazy and please hurry up and get back to me as soon as you can. Love you!"

So that's what happened... I was really horny when I got home very late.

She was sleeping so I had to wait until the morning to fuck her. We had sex 5 times that day - a new record for us.

He has been texting her a lot since then, sort of trying to push her to meetup with him again, but she's getting a little turned off by how inflexible he is with me being any part of this, so I don't think another meeting with him is going to happen and I'm happy about that. After all, Jen is the prize here and despite Mar's big dick, Jen (and I) are doing him the favor by letting this happen.

That is the story of Jen's first time solo. Hope you enjoyed reading. To be continued - hopefully!

12