All Comments on 'Our Sexual Awakening'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent stuff. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Your story was enjoyable to read and within the realm of possibility and that it makes it even better. Hope there will be more.

KentishKentishover 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

One very hot story, will have to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A long week

Waiting for next weekend, so now your bored with each other and need your new lovers for excitement? At least no bullshit about how you love each other more and this is good for your marriage, just a couple of roomates getting by till the weekend, just no kid's at least with you as the father although that seems unlikley now anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story, nice twist

I confess I had it figured out after Brenda's perfume turned out to be Steve's favorite. But I was wrong. I thought Jane had set it up with her friend Brenda and Brenda's friend or husband.

nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid bastard hubby! Can't you spot such an obvious set-up by your own wife?

Hell, the game was up as soon as I "saw" the dress she was wearing - not one you knew about or have ever seen her wear. That wasn't a game dress! That was a "I'm getting some strange tonight, and fuck you hubby! I don't give a shit anymore of what you want or who you are. Our marriage is over and done with. Now I get your money and I get to fuck whomever I want, whenever I want. You blind moron loser!"

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

FANTASTIC TWIST AT THE END! LOVED IT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous