Our Sexy Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Threeway sex continues.
970 words
4.19
18.5k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol, my wife, had just fucked our friend John while I lay beside her in his bed. We had both seduced him over a number of weeks. My mind was reeling. I knew I should be jealous but my cock was as hard as steel. We were all pulsating sex. The room smelled like Carol's arousal. Carol's whole body was flushed red and her nipples very erect. John was kneeling over us and stroking his rejuvenated cock while recovering from his exertions with Carol. I was trembling, cock hard, breathing hard staring lustily at both of them. Carol looked at me warily. I smiled, pulled her to me and said "I love you more than ever", then I asked, "did you like fucking John?" As I said the words my cock twitched. She put her head on my chest and nodded, yes.

I pulled her on top of me. Her body was still throbbing with her orgasm and she was making little whimpering sounds. We kissed, at first gently then deeper and deeper until our tongues were twirled around each others and Carol was moaning into my mouth. Her legs were straddling my body and she was sliding back and forth on my cock while it rubbed between her thighs.

John knelt between my legs and started rubbing his cock on my cock. Both cocks were sliding along on Carol's cunt. He started pushing forward so that both cocks entered Carol. Carol sat up on her knees and pushed back to get both cocks deep in her. The three of us stayed still enjoying the wanton sex we were having. John and I took a few moments for John and I to get into a fucking rhythm. Soon I was thrusting upward while he was withdrawing and he was pushing in while I was withdrawing. The feeling of cock on cock was new and thrilling to me. Carol's cunt was so full I could feel her walls and I could feel every vein on John's cock and his cock head sliding along my cock.

Carol leaned down to kiss me while she was being double fucked. She moaned into my mouth and began thrashing around and then started talking dirty "Ohhhh fuck, fuck, cocks, cocks".

My cock felt huge. I could feel Carol's cunt gripping both cocks and I could feel every vein and every drop of pre cum on John's cock. We were all lost in a sexual wonderland. The only reality was our sex game. We all started trembling with lust. Then Carol exploded "Imm cummmming, cummming, Ahhhh, meeee." Her spasms sent John and I over the edge, our cocks spurting, flooding Carol's cunt and washing over both our cocks.

John collapsed on Carol's back and I put my arms around both of them in a tight hug. Carol was squashed in the middle and still having tiny explosions from her orgasm.

We were all quiet for a few moments, lost in the afterglow of sex. John finally rolled off of Carol and Carol rolled off of me. Carol was once again in the middle. I gently brushed the hair off of her sweaty forehead.

The three of us were smiling. I still didn't understand my feelings but I was happy that we did it. We all looked over our naked bodies, nobody willing to get dressed.

That day we had sex in every conceivable combination. I fucked Carol and then John fucked her cum filled cunt. John fucked Carol on her knees while she sucked my cock. We formed a daisy chain where I sucked Carol, Carol sucked John and John sucked me. We probed at Carol with our cocks, tongues and fingers and she moaned her pleasure at all of it. It was like none of us had ever had sex before. We were insatiable. Carol's body was flushed bright red and was covered in little love bites everywhere.

We finally drifted off to sleep. During the middle of the night I woke up to the bed shaking and Carol moaning. John was fucking her like a madman. He kept plunging deeper and deeper into her. His face was contorted with lust. I got up on my knees over Carol and started to stroke my cock. Carol's eyes rolled back into her head and her body was pulsing. John froze. His ass muscles tightened. Carol moaned "Fill me, meeee, cumming." I started shooting spurt after spurt on Carol's tits. John groaned and poured his cum into Carol until it was leaking all over the sheets.

The three of us remained in a sexual frenzy for months. We bought a king size bed for frolicking. Carol would sometimes use a small black dildo and finger fuck herself to orgasm. Other times when John and I were spent, Carol would get out her vibrator, and hold it on her cunt until she exploded. While she was cumming she would spew out dirty sex talk.

Other times John and I would kneel over Carol while she masturbated and we would shoot cum all over her body. We kept towels by the bed to clean her up and sometimes we would simply lick the cum off of her body. We were naked all the time. Carol became demanding of our cocks, mouths and fingers in every orifice. One of our favorite positions was to have Carol on her hands and knees and either John or I would be underneath her licking her cunt and sucking her clit. Carol could take both cocks in her mouth and suck us until we filled her mouth with cum.

There were two things I learned about my self. I loved to watch Carol being fucked or having any kind of sex and I learned that I had some latent bisexual feelings.

to be continued