Our Sexy Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
Carol goes wild.
1.2k words
4.03
9.7k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strongly recommend reading part 5 before reading this. In fact reading 1-5 is best.

***

This was a new moment and milestone in our adventures. I was staring at Carol spread open legged at the table and Jim's big black cock brushing at her cunt lips. Jim arrogantly looked down at Carol like she was his sex slave to do with whatever he wanted.

Jason, John and I all had our cocks out and were stroking them slowly. The tableau was amazingly erotic, Carol surrounded by cock, her body heaving with lust, Jim about to fuck her and the rest of us mesmerized by it all.

Carol groaned "Watch Meeee, Meeeee, Meeee." She looked at me and wanted me to come over to her. I stood by her side and started passionately kissing her our tongues thrusting and twirling. As I was kissing her she groaned into my mouth when Jim slowly entered her. She grabbed me around my neck and pulled me to her tits. I sucked on her nipples and bit them. I slapped her tits while she was bouncing on Jim's cock. I was in an unknown world full of unrestrained sex.

Jim was thrusting deeply into Carol's cunt, reaching places that had never before been touched by a cock. I stood there mesmerized at what was happening right before my eyes. Jim's cock was glistening with Carol's juices, the veins throbbing and the purple head seemed to be growing with each stroke. His eyes were laser focused on Carol's eyes. I could hear the wet slapping of balls on ass and the smell of sex surrounded us.

Carol seemed to be having constant orgasms, each bringing her to a new plateau of sexual bliss. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, her mouth gaping and dripping saliva, her legs trapping Jim's waist, her toes curled and her whole body bright red with lust. She was constantly moaning, "Meeee, Cock, Fuck". She kept cumming and moaning louder and louder.

Jim kept fucking her with ever increasing deeper thrusts. His cock was pummeling Carol's wet, open cunt. I could see with each thrust Carol's cunt lips would pull out grabbing his cock and then when he pushed back in her cunt lips would disappear. He was grunting like someone rutting. He lifted Carol's legs over his shoulders with her ass raised and he started spanking her in rhythm with his impaling cock. He moaned, "My cunt, whore, cunt." Finally, he froze, the muscles in his ass clenching and the look on his face lost in sheer joy. His veins pulsed as he shot wave after wave of cum deep into Carol's hungry cunt.

Carol kept humping her hips up him and groaning, "Don't stop, cummmming, meeee, Ahhhh."

Jim collapsed on top of Carol and they slowly stopped their fucking. They shared a moment of calmness and tenderness. When Jim got off of Carol I pulled her to me and whispered words of love as she kept trembling through her orgasm. I washed her off with a warm damp towel as the cum kept dripping out of her cunt. I was sure she was through for the night, but within a few minutes she looked up at me and said, "I want all of you to cum on my tits."

John, Jason and I moved closer to Carol's reclining body and continued to stroke our cocks to the timing of Carol's moans. John was the first to explode, "Carol, Carol, fuuuuuck." and he shot all over her tits. Jason was next, "Bitch, Bitch, cummming." I moved closer and leaned towards her and started slapping her tits with my hard cock. She groaned and sat up so that my cock was now slapping her face.

I felt my balls tighten up and muscles in my ass were clenched tightly. I made an out of this world groan and with one final slap exploded shooting frothing, hot cum all over her face. Carol grabbed my still cumming cock and sucked it dry.

I suggested we all relax and have a drink. I went to the 24 hour bar and ordered a round of martinis then we all strolled down to the beach. We sat around on a beach bench and drank and Carol stayed naked. We heard some whooping sounds from down on the waterfront. We followed the sounds and came on a group of resort employees skinny dipping. The women were all striking Nubians with high firm breasts, tight asses and beautiful faces. The women all had bald mounds. The men were likewise black, muscular and had cocks and balls swaying in the breezes.

They were frolicking in the water and playfully throwing each other around into the waves. We looked at them having semi innocent fun in the surf. One of the women saw us and yelled for us to come join them. All of us ran down the sand and dove into the water. I had swum under a wave and right before my eyes, underwater, was a beautiful ebony cunt. I popped up and she put her hands under my arms and pulled me to her naked body. We both laughed awkwardly and she let me down so that I was standing waist deep in the water facing her.

She introduced herself, "Kimba". I said my name is Dick. She started splashing water on me and I retaliated shoving some two handed waves at her. We were both soaked, laughing and having a good time. Kimba leaned back and started floating on the gentle waves. I swam to her side, stood and put my hands under her to keep her afloat. She smiled up at me. I glided my hands over her body, savoring every curve.

I'd completely lost track of Carol and John. I looked around at the happy group gamboling in the waves. I finally saw Carol. She was sitting of the shoulder of a tall dark man and they were playing horse with John holding one of the resort women on his shoulders. They were both smiling and laughing, having a good time.

Kimba was still floating and smiling up at me. I leaned down and kissed her, Gently at first then with increasing intensity. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. She felt heavenly in my arms. Her lips tasted salty and her tongue twirled around in my mouth. She floated around me and wrapped her legs around my waist. She trapped my growing cock between us and started sliding up and down on it.

I was so turned on I couldn't resist plunging my cock into her. Her waist was above the water and her cunt was overflowing with her juices. I lifted her until she was impaled on my cock and I kept tossing her around like a sex doll. Our fucking was so intense I lost track of time and place. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I felt something moving and I opened my eyes and it was Carol and John. Carol pushed her face between Kimba's cunt and my cock. She started licking Kimba's clitoris. John was behind Kimba and he gently inserted his finger in her ass. Kimba went into a frenzy, mumbling, shaking, grinding on my pubic bone. She let out a loud moan "Fuuuuck, meeeeee, Ahhhhh, cumming".

Carol started kissing me while Kimba and I were cumming. It was all bliss.