Our Sexy Adventure Ch. 07

Story Info
We all get fucked.
1k words
4.02
10.2k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This will final chapter in the our sexy adventure series. I believe I have disappointed several of you, considering the low scores and negative comments. Part 7 will end abruptly as many things in life do.

Carol, John and I keep expanding our sexual horizons.

Kimba and I both exploded with intense orgasms. We clung to each other.

Kimba was wrapped around me and it felt as if she would never let go. I started giving her gentle kisses and whispering soothing words to her. Her trembling body felt so wonderful. After a few minutes we calmed down. She planted several soft kisses on my face and neck, hugged me then turned around and walked toward the beach. I watched as her hips swayed and her muscular ass seemed to be twitching.

Meanwhile Carol, while playing horse, fell off her guys, Jake, shoulders and slipped into the warm waters. She came up between John and Jake. They were in shallow water, thigh high. They moved to pin her between them. Jake was running his cock between Carol's ass cheeks while John was kissing her passionately and pulling on her nipples. Carol started slowly humping John's cock and Jake's cock. They were oblivious to anyone else around them.

I was somewhat hidden by the shadows. I watched as Carol, John and Jake walked arm in arms back towards the beach. They headed towards an open air massage room, shadowed by the darkness all around us. John pulled a gauze curtain, leaving just a peek into the room. I watched Jake lift Carol onto the table and spread her legs invitingly. He then knelt in front of Carol and started kissing and licking her cunt. I could hear her soft moans of pleasure. His tongue slid from her anus to her clit. She was dripping and Jake's face was covered with her juices. John moved to her side and tapped her mouth with his hard cock. She opened her mouth and greedily sucked it in. She started softly moaning around John's cock.

Jake ran his cock up and down her slit, lubricating his cock with her wet cunt.

He slowly pushed his enormous cock into her, giving her time to adjust to his size.

He kept gradually increasing his pace. Each time he went deeper Carol moaned and gripped the sheets on the mat. Her breathing was deep and she made guttural sounds , Unhh, Unhh, grunt.

John's cock fell out of her mouth when she pulled Jake to her and elevated her hips for maximum cock. She pulled Jake's mouth to her and crushed their lips together in a wet sloppy kiss. Jake was by now lost in the pounding rhythm of his cock slamming into Carol's cunt.

As I watched I could feel the stirring in my loins. Carol started out moaning loudly into Jake's mouth, saliva dripping from her lips. She wailed, "Oh god, Oh god, meeeee, cumming". Jake's ass tightened and he pressed all the way in and I could see his balls contracting as he pulsed his streaming sperm deep into Carol's cunt. Their orgasm seemed to go on forever, Carol babbling and moaning. They lay still recovering and giving each other tender kisses.

After a while John and Jake swapped places. Jake was at her mouth, his cock still drenched with his and Carol's juices. John stood between Carol's legs. He started pulling on her nipples and sticking his finger into her ass. He pulled Carol to the edge of the massage table and started rubbing his cock on her inflamed cunt lips. She moaned around Jake's cock and started pushing her hips up to take John deeply into her wet, clinging cunt . Carol was over excited and panting. She let Jake's cock flop out of her mouth. John started plunging into her while she was moaning, "Ahhhh, meeee".

Jake's hard cock was swaying in the breeze and he had a lustful look on his face. He walked over to the table where the massage oils were kept, took some oil and stroked his cock until it was glistening. He stepped behind John and drizzled oil between John's humping ass cheeks and began fucking John's ass with his finger. Then he reached around them and did the same to Carol's ass. Carol and John arched upward and acted like a lightening bolt had struck them. Their fucking became frenzied.

Jake started rubbing his oiled cock between John's slippery ass cheeks. I moved the curtain so that they could see me and I got some of the same oil and started stroking my erect and pulsing cock, Jake pushed forward slowly and pushed his cock against John's anus. John froze for a second and Jake soothed him with caresses on his ass, Jake started fucking John's ass and John was now wildly plunging into Carol and pushing back on Jake's embedded cock.

John moaned, "Fuck, fuck, mee".

Carol moaned, "Jake's cock, John's cock, Ahhhh".

Jake started trembling, his cock buried deeply into John's ass. Jake groaned, "I',m fucking both of youuuuu."

The three of them were a perfect tableau of lust. Carol's legs were around both of them, pulling all of them together. My heart was pounding, my mouth dry, my vision blurred and my breathing labored. My cock felt as if were on fire.

Carol was moaning, "Ahhhh, meee, watch."

John kept pummeling her with his hard cock. Jake kept fucking John's anus When both Jake and John both froze, their asses tightening and I could sense they were both spewing cum. John groaned, "ASS fucker, cummm". Jake was frozen with his pulsing cock in John and his mouth open wide, spittle foaming.

Carol had swooned back onto the bed, her eyes rolled back, her body twitching and a satiated look on her face. When she was recovered she smiled at me and mouthed "I love you".

Somewhere in my mind while I was watching them a nagging feeling crept into my head. I thought back to where and when this had all started. Carol and I had decided we would embark on sexual adventures. As I watched John, Carol and Jake fuck, I thought this is not how I want to live my life, but it sure was fun. Carol and I belong back together as a happily married couple.