All Comments on 'Our Shared Addiction Ch. 03'

by Paul_at

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent!

My bf & I loved the stories! We can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot, hot, HOT !!!

I've read all three of your chapters over and over again... can't believe how excited they make me. (Guess I have the same fetish your characters do!) I really hope you write more of this story!!! Maybe the two of them should play with the teacher that watched him cum in class???

David48David48almost 19 years ago
What a fantasy!

To use a womens various asundry orifices like her cunt. Tell me when you meet her, won't you? I'm over 50 and have met one or two pros who did, but it was fucking expensive! Women these days, with very few exceptions, are just too fucking selfish and just plain fucked up in the head. Plus too many men wouldn't know foreplay from a double play. Great story. VERY hot and horny. But just a fantasy for most men and women. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh My Fucking God

Oh My Fucking God where is the rest of it it would be awesome if you get the teacher involved i need a chapter four i get extremly wet just reding these things and not touching at all i need a chapter four please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Our Shared Addiction Ch. 03

MEN I LOVE THOSE TYPE OF GIRLS BECAUSE THEY ARE CUM SLAVES TO AND OF THEIR OWN LOVE OF CUM AND CUM EATING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NEED A CHAPTER 4!!

I loved the first three chapters and would enjoy reading a fourth. The teacher would be a good addition to their relationship as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
threesome, part 2

Sounds like the French teacher would make a good 3rd 'partner.'

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
awesome

great story would have been better if you thru in some good anal as she said she was up for it maybe next chapter cant wait nicely written keep up the good work

Olddog13Olddog13almost 9 years ago
Loved the Teacher's Comment

Excellent story, good subject and pacing.

Loved the "cum in my mouth" requirement.

I was looking for "wearing cum at work" and found your story - read both pages. Yum !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More PLEASE

Cum on back and gush mo en frasaise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cumlover!

Amazing story, keep it up, and keep em cumming!Wish it was me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good suggestion, but teeny boppers might not be the right choice. Now Me. Kennedy would definitely work, and she's ready. Now two cougars will kill the average guy, so let them get to know each other first, then fuck them together, and you know Jenn is going to love tasting Ms. K's cum on Paul's cock.Good grammar and editing. Keep it Cummings.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This author has a gift for relating a seriously sexy tale. I encourage him or her to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous