Our Shared Master: Pt. 01

Story Info
A shared Dominant experience for Rory and her partner.
5.9k words
4.74
11.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
589 Followers

I had the idea for this story for two reasons. One, hotttttt. While I am still not sure how far I will ever take the kinky idea of cuckolding in my personal life, the idea of a relationship along these lines is undeniably exciting. But two, a lot of what I see surrounding this idea (especially for 'men' being the cuckold), is always so mean! Humiliation is one thing, but it is still a relationship, shared between two people first and foremost. I have always seen it differently in my mind, wanting something a bit softer overall, with pockets of evil and fun :D. So I hope you like it! And feel free to share your own dynamics between your partner(s) if you have them. <3

I watched her delicate hands, cupping my cage with delight, rubbing and squeezing my stretched and excited balls. Whimpering, staring into those beautiful eyes, I slowly felt the key pulled free from the device, sealing my fate until told otherwise. Her hands never left my new, metal clit, bright pink and impossible to hide. Not that she ever gave me the chance to do so.

Giggling, always enjoying the fear in my eyes from being caged, Alice bent down to kiss between my legs, already throbbing from the excitement. My partner, my entire world, the one person I trusted with every part of me, who accepted long ago that feminine desire I craved to express from time to time. Regardless of the dynamic our relationship followed, constantly ebbing and flowing between me being masculine and feminine, I knew that she cared for me, and I her.

However, she was also very evil.

Every time I was locked up, that evil glint crept into those beautiful eyes of hers. Full of a mischievous, nervous energy, Alice giggled once more. She gently tapped on my clit before settling against my chest, both of us re-reading the messages Master Dwayne had sent earlier that night.

Dwayne: Alice baby, are you and Rory free this weekend?

Alice: Master Dwayne! Hi :). Let me ask her.

Alice: She said yes! She also blushed when I asked lol.

Dwayne: Such a cute sissy. Okay great, you'll make sure you're both ready for me?

Alice: Yes Master <3. I'll start tonight!

Dwayne: Good girl.

Master Dwayne. My poor caged clit ached reading those messages, already excited by what they meant. Alice and I saw him every few months, sometimes a bit more frequent if he wasn't busy. Taller than me in heels (which was no small feat!), with a physique to match, Master Dwayne was not someone you easily forgot. Even his messages felt more like commands, each one demanding something from you.

Alice smiled up at me, her hand never leaving my newly caged clit, knowing it would be that was until Master Dwayne released me. Often it was as he was leaving, handed my key the minute he walked through the door. But on occasion he had left Alice with instructions on when and how to unlock me, feeling I hadn't earned it from his visit.

Four days. Four days before Master Dwayne arrived. Four days of anticipation, anxiously waiting to serve him with Alice. Already I felt my feminine energy building, my alter ego Rory bubbling to the surface. After four days of teasing and denial at the hands of both of them, I knew I'd be completely submerged in my submissive, sissy self.

Grinning, Alice kissed my cheek. "Are you excited, sweetie?" I blushed, my clit pulsing in her hand answered the question for me. More giggles as she watched my transformation, so easily falling into my submissive role. While she wasn't much of a dominant person herself, leaving that to Master Dwayne, Alice certainly enjoyed her role of making sure I was 'ready'.

Which included relentless teasing. Evil teasing. Endless teasing.

And she was far too fucking good at it!

Another message popped up on her screen, Alice eagerly opening it in front of me. We had no secrets from each other when it came to Master Dwayne, sharing him in every way. The video auto-played and we both gasped, eyes glued to her screen as we watched him stroking his cock, strong hand sliding up and down over 20cm of his hard, thick, and full erection. Alice knew that cock well. I knew that cock well.

Her nipples hardened, legs rubbing against themselves, her body reacting to seeing the cock that would own her all weekend. Without saying anything, I made my way between her legs, kissing and licking her excited pussy. Moaning, never taking her eyes off the screen, Alice ran a hand through my hair, bucking her hips as I gently moved my tongue up and down her clit, circling and sucking how I knew she liked.

Arched back, firmly holding me in place, Alice stifled a scream as she came against my mouth, her pussy quivering and soaking wet. Knowing she was always sensitive after an orgasm, I gave her a few teasing licks before moving back up beside her, moaning thanks in my mouth as we kissed. She fell asleep against me, holding my straining clit in her hands, my own mind tormented by that video. I whimpered, aching for an hour before sleep found me, only to be imprisoned by my own imagination.

The next day after work I was met by an eager Alice at the door. Grinning, she dragged me into the bathroom, knowing that part of preparing for Master Dwayne was ensuring his sissy Rory was in peak, slutty condition. After planting a long, deep kiss on my lips, I hopped into the shower to shave my body as best I could, getting her help when I couldn't reach. Thankfully, I had been able to ignore my poor caged clit all day, but under her teasing control I knew I'd be aching for the rest of the night.

Shaven and clean, I knelt before her while she worked over my eyebrows and face, lightly applying some make-up. Satisfied with my feminine presentation, Alice put on her 'stern' face, demanding I place my hands on the counter. She then promptly yelled at me for laughing at her 'stern' face, which looked closer to a puppy demanding their toy. Adorable woman. Smirking, enjoying the glare shot in my direciton, I did as I was told.

My smile slowly fell away to a moan, feeling her fingers slide inside of me. Two, then three, pushed knuckle-deep, stretching and rubbing lube all over my little hole. A knowing smirk spread across her face, watching me squirm as she played with my g-spot, replacing her fingers with my princess plug, sparkling away. Pushing on my plug, Alice went up on her toes to kiss my cheek, listening to the whimpers coming from my lips.

"Mmmmmm, there we go sweetie. You're always such a good girl with something up that slutty ass of yours." I blushed hard, unable to look her in the eye as she laughed at me, clit and asshole pulsing with excitement.

Alice continued, unrelenting on putting me in my place. "Master Dwayne said if you're a very, very good girl this week...I can even fuck you before he gets here. Would you like that, Rory?" I groaned, nodding, my mind starting to leak from what she was doing to me. My adorable, tiny partner was finding her Dom voice after all.

That girlish giggle returned, squeezing my butt playfully, leading me into our bedroom. I stood patiently as she slid stockings up my legs, held in place by the straps built into my corset. Not too rigid, almost closer to shapewear, it helped push my body towards a more feminine perspective which I always appreciated in this mindset. Clothing doesn't make the woman...but it does make the sissy. And I loved it.

I slipped into my breast plate, the beautiful flesh-like fabric sending shivers through my body, hands instantly gripping and playing with my new boobs. Alice laughed at my excitement, blushing as she teased me. Still giggling together, she helped me into my black-and-white maids uniform, a classic outfit that was easily one of my favourites. I had spent many nights and weekends cleaning while wearing it, dusting or vacuuming away while she watched.

White stockings, black heels, and a black collar completing my look, hiding the seam of my breasts.

Alice brought me a brunette wig, already tied up in curly pigtails, bushy on either side of my face. Twirling for her, she cooed and cheered, playfully snapping the straps of my stockings. With a generous smack on my ass, she sent me to work, preparing our apartment for Master Dwayne's visit. My clit strained even before I began, rubbing against the petticoats underneath my tiny dress.

Throughout my cleaning duties, I heard her phone clicking behind me, taking pictures with a grin on her face. I could only blush deeper, assuming she was sending them to Master Dwayne, but knowing most of her friends had also seen Maid Rory. They all got far too much enjoyment in bringing it up too! From time to time Alice would stop me for some photo's, bending down to expose my clit and plug, on my knees with her thumb in my mouth, even reddening my ass with our paddle, feeling the sting afterwards with each step.

I was like a toy for her in these moments, even if it wasn't at the direction of Master Dwayne. Tolerating my silly sissy moments, Alice always enjoyed jumping in, teasing me to the point of blushing, even getting dolled up herself. It filled me with an endless warmth seeing her smiling, genuine face when I was Rory, celebrating my feminine self with me. I knew romantically she preferred my masculine side, but she still happily embraced every part of me. The knowledge of that made me blush all the more.

Apartment cleaned, my feet starting to ache from wearing my 8cm heels, I sat down at our table with a huff. Alice patted my head, calling me a good girl, taking out her nail kit to continue her prep work on me for the weekend. Twenty minutes later I looked down at my bright pink nails, giggling at how pretty they were. She gave them time to dry, admiring her 'hand'iwork (haha), before swapping places for her turn. Soon we matched, holding painted hands together as she climbed into my lap, kissing her sissy maid.

The next night I got home before her, eagerly changing into my sissy attire for the evening. Plugged, collared, and wearing a cute bright pink bodysuit, a built-in skirt barely covering my ass, stopping short of my crotch. My clit was outlined perfectly in the tight fabric, left exposed from the half-skirt, exactly as intended when I was bought for me. I still remember the first time I wore it, burning with shame while Alice and Master Dwayne laughed from the couch, making me twirl back and forth.

My heels clicking off our floors, I prepared some dinner. Dancing to music, happily cooking away in my pretty little outfit, I squealed as a pair of tiny hands pinched my butt. Giggling, happy she was able to surprise me, Alice grinned, complimenting my cute outfit. Blushing, trying very hard to glare and be mad at her, I continued with my task as she settled in. Walking over with some wine, I bent down to kiss her, the grin still on her lips. Rude.

After dishes were done, I found myself whimpering on the couch, over Alice's lap as she rubbed a wand on my clit and plug. Up and down, leaving it on low, she took pleasure in pointing out the growing wet spot between my legs, my face trying its best to match the colour of my outfit. I watched as she messaged Master Dwayne, sending him pictures of us both, met by his laughter and approval. Still two days before he arrived, and both of us were more than ready for him.

That night Master Dwayne called Alice while I was between her legs, his deep voice barely coming through her phone enough for me to hear. Moaning, responding and talking with him, I licked and sucked her to multiple orgasms, my clit trying to tear through the silky fabric entraping it currently. Spent and exhausted, she handed me the phone after a while.

"Good girl sissy, getting Alice ready for me." I blushed, that voice always seeming to tear through my body, sending excited shivers all over. "Are you excited for Friday?"

"Yes Daddy." My blush threatened to kill me as Alice snorted, still getting a kick out of me calling him that. It was a change he made months ago, seeing how embarrassed it made me to do it. Every time it left my lips I felt like I was going to die. Or cum. Being submissive was...confusing.

"Mmmmm, good girl Rory. Don't worry, only two more days." Master Dwayne hung up the phone, and I threw it at Alice, who had promptly forgotten her exhaustion from cumming, laughing her ass off into a pillow. I pouted, whining at her to stop, but she did not, tears in her eyes as she kept saying Rory's Daddy over and over. Sometimes, I hated this woman.

Thursday night I found myself strapped into my corset again, black stockings encasing my legs. On my knees, staring up at Alice, I licked and sucked on her strap-on as she pet my hair, saying what a good girl I was. She'd give me pointers here or there, or push into my throat a bit more, but mostly left me to play, pretending I was servicing Master Dwayne. Soon, with tears brimming in my eyes, she led me to the bed with a grin on her face.

After being plugged for most of the week, her cock slid so easily inside of me, forcing every girly noise I knew how to make out of my mouth. My legs quivered, threatening to buckle with every one of her thrusts, Alice slowly fucking me back and forth. I knew from experience she wouldn't let me cum, saving that pent up frustration for Master Dwayne's arrival tomorrow. All I received was the slow, sensational fucking, melting my brain as I whimpered away, her tiny hands gripping my strong waist. However in that moment, I might as well have been half her size, feeling as if I was sinking into the mattress.

Later in the evening, Alice held my head to her chest while I moaned, my clit aching away in frustration. She kissed my forehead while I suffered, calling me her good girl.

"Are you ready for tomorrow sweetie? Are you going to behave for Master Dwayne?" I whined, nodding up at her, my eyes wide, her duty of preparing me for his arrival complete. I was ready to submit, to obey, to be his sissy.

"Are you ready to watch him fuck me? See his big, beautiful cock slide inside the pussy you've been denied all week?" Again I nodded, my poor clit straining hard as I remembered all the other times he had dominated Alice, watching her shiver on his cock as she came.

"Are you ready to be our little maid all weekend? Cleaning up after us as he requests? Doing your little chores as commanded?" More whimpering as I nodded once more, lost in her eyes and her words. I was beyond ready to be their sissy, their good girl. I wanted it more than anything.

Alice smiled, knowing we both were more than ready for the weekend. More than ready to be controlled by that beautiful man. Sitting up, she brought me to the foot of the bed. My clit pulsed, knowing what was coming, having built it myself only a few weeks ago. Removing the clips, Alice slid out the hidden bed from beneath ours, like a comfy drawer, slightly more narrow and less than half its length. Taking a pillow, she led me down to my new sleeping arrangement for the weekend.

"Goodnight, my sweet little sissy." Alice gave me another kiss on my forehead, snuggling into place as I heard her settle in the bed. Soon her moans drifted down to the foot of the bed, listening to her make herself cum while I tried to sleep, my caged clit ensuring that was a very, very difficult task.

All day Friday I squirmed at work, barely able to focus. My clit strained the entire time, the days of denial rearing their head in full force, that desperate need I longed for, loved, and surely hated now a part of me. I had no idea how people denied themselves, caged or not, for longer than this. My entire body felt on edge, tense with anticipation, screaming at me for a release. Yet all it received was the constant, pulsing, thrumming, aching feeling of my poor clit against its pink prison.

After work I wasted no time in rushing home, showering and shaving everything I could on my own. Alice found me shortly after, her own excited nerves showing as she tied me up, unlocking my clit for a final cleaning. I blushed in shame as I immediately got hard, unable to control that vigorous need coursing through my body. No stranger to me in this state, she simply smiled, teasing me for my excited cock. Soon, I was safely returned to my pink prison, the straining sensation returned to torment me. In my current feminine and submissive mindset, it was a sensation I desperately craved.

We worked together in unison to get ready for Master Dwayne's arrival. Both wearing beige stockings, the tops and toes of which were solid black. I whimpered softly seeing her dressed in them, the garter straps expertly lined up perfectly front and back. Alice always wore lingerie so well, and I couldn't stop my lingering stare at the beautiful woman before me. Seeing the look in my eye, she playfully pinched my cheek, giggling as she brought me back to the present.

Back in my corset and maid uniform, I went about smoothing any ruffles in my outfit, wanting everything to be perfect. My boobs were aligned just right, my blonde wig chosen for the night (Master Dwayne preferred me blonde) sitting exactly where I wanted it, my collar tight and in place. I slid my nylon feet into black heels, doing a final check of admiration in the mirror. As I turned away, happy with what I saw, I let out a girlish whimper seeing Alice, her own preparations for the evening finished as well.

Her hair caressed over her left shoulder, pulled together in a single french braid. My favourite. The thin, delicate black dress hugged her slender, tiny body, seeming as if it would fly off her with a simple breeze. Her nipples, hard and excited from anticipation, pushed easily against the fabric hiding them, leaving nothing to the imagination. Barely hiding her stocking tops, hugging her ass beautifully, excentuated by her 10cm heels.

She continued to be one of the best sights I'd ever laid eyes on.

Grinning, Alice walked over to her sissy maid, a finger closing my painted mouth shut. A hand found my clit beneath the petticoats, rubbing and squeezing my aching little clit.

"Mmmmm, looks like we both match tonight, my sissy girl." I whimpered, leaning down so she could softly whisper in my ear. "No panties." My eyes wide, watching as she lifted up her dress, that perfect, shaven pussy on display so easily. She seemed as aroused as I did, her pussy almost glistening in the dim light of our room. Beckoning to me, I knelt before her, gently kissing between her legs.

"Good girl." She moaned, her hands running through my hair. "I wanted to give you one final taste before Master Dwayne arrived." I whined, licking her clit in circles with my tongue, indeed savouring the taste of her. I knew it would taste differently in a few hours.

Not wanting to spoil the evening, knowing she'd get in trouble for cumming early, Alice pulled me away with a huff after a few minutes. She took some time to labour her breathing, her nipples pushing against her dress as she calmed down. Caught between a laugh and a giggle, she delicately kissed my lips, telling me to freshen up. I did so quickly, knowing Master Dwayne would be here soon, re-applying the red lipstick we both knew he loved.

My clit still a mess, dripping onto my stocking-covered legs, I went about making dinner for the three of us. Thankful for the distraction, I focused on my task with vigor, trying desperately to not sneak peaks at Alice, walking around the apartment, ensuring everything was in place. Despite myself, I caught several glimpses of her, not able to help myself basking in her beauty. She of course knew this, taking painstakingly long in bending over from time to time, flashing me her perfect little pussy.

We were both knocked out of our little teasing game with a knock at the door. Giggling with glee, Alice scooted over to open it, laughing as Master Dwayne picked her up with ease, holding her in his arms before the door had even closed.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
589 Followers
12