Our Shared Master: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you miss me, baby girl?" That deep voice forced a moan out of me before I had even seen him, dripping with dominant energy.

"Yes Master." Alice's excitement was evident in his arms, her voice higher and her eyes wide. I turned down something on the stove so it wouldn't burn, walking out of our kitchen, my face burning with a mix of fear, humiliation, and joy. My head down, I curtsied to both of them, exactly how I practiced, how I had done countless times before in his presence.

"Welcome home, Daddy." I held my pose through Alice's snickering, through the deep laughter from Master Dwayne. Putting her back down to rest on her heels, he calmly walked over to stand before me, my body brimming with excitement. I felt his strong fingers under my chin, lifting up until I stared into those deep, dark eyes.

"Hello, Rory." I nearly wilted then and there, my poor clit threatening to cum from simply being gently touched.Why did he have to be so fucking hot!? It made having thoughts around him impossible, my brain refusing to work properly. The mix of his body, that voice, the kindness behind his actions and touch, the strength he radiated from every action...I was enthralled by simply existing around him. I caught Alice in the corner of my eye, her legs shifting back and forth underneath her dress, betraying her own excitement.

We both were devoted to this man. Our Master.

Smiling from the effects he knew I was going through, Master Dwayne kissed my cheek, sending me away to finish dinner. My face flushed and hot, I breathed heavily as I clicked my heels into the kitchen. Two years of serving him, of being his and Alice's sissy from time to time, of watching him pleasure her in ways I could only dream of...and each time he came over it seemed brand new, the excitement never losing any luster or power.

After somewhat recovering from my humiliating levels of excitement, I brought out some drinks to Master Dwayne and Alice, already happily sitting on his lap, her entire body dwarfed by his. They thanked me, laughing as I curtsied once more, talking about their little sissy maid as if I wasn't in the room. My poor clit always strained even harder when they did that to me.

They both chatted through dinner like old friends, while I waited against the wall to be summoned. My hands held demurely in front of me, I tried to think of anything else but the pulsating ache between my legs, to no avail. This wasn't helped at all by Master Dwayne's wandering hands running up my uniform whenever I was called to the table, gripping my ass and thighs. I did all I could to silence the moans trying to escape my lips.

I failed, to the delight of Alice. Each of her giggles was met by one of my furious glares.

As I cleaned up from dinner, Master Dwayne once more pulled Alice onto his lap. My stomach grumbling, I ate what leftovers I could, listening to them kissing, her shameless moaning filling our apartment. His fingers quickly disappeared beneath her flimsy dress, forcing more moans into the air, Alice's desperate pussy welcoming the intrusion. Master Dwayne would break from time to time, calling me to kneel beside them, cleaning his fingers of the mess her pussy was making. Seeing me put in my place pushed the hunger inside both of us even further, all three of us quickly falling into the roles of our dynamic.

By the time I had everything wiped down, Alice was desperate, humping his thigh while she whimpered against his mouth. He brought her to stand on her heels, ignoring the pouting growl she shot him, kissing her neck as he slid the dress off her shoulders. Exposed in her nylons, Master Dwayne had Alice step out of her dress and heels, beckoning me to collect and fold them. Placing them on the counter, I made my way to my usual place, kneeling before them.

Master Dwayne ran his strong fingers through her pussy, Alice lost in being played with. She squirmed and moaned in his lap, her head leaning back against his shoulder. Staring down at me, he ran his other hand over her body, kissing her delicate neck every so often. My clit screamed at me, seeing the erotic display, unable to take my eyes off how beautiful they both were.

Not stopping in his teasing of Alice, Master Dwayne called me over to remove his pants, whimpering as his hard cock was freed. Bringing her back down, he rubbed her pussy up and down his cock, Alice shaking with need as she begged him to put it inside of her. I knelt through it all, resting on my heels, my mind consumed by the straining in my clit, torn between wanting to see him fuck her, and wanting that beautiful cock for myself.

Ever the gentleman, Master Dwayne allowed me both. Soon, my eyes wide with excitement, I ran my tongue up and down his cock, Alice's pussy rubbing in unison on the other side. We both whimpered, the excitement of the week leading up to this moment, to his arrival. And, as per usual, he most certainly did not disappoint. Staring up at him and my partner, he nodded, hungrily bringing his cock into my mouth, wrapping my painted lips around him.

I knew he wouldn't let me make him cum, sadly, but I still greedily played with the cock that often haunted my dreams. Much larger and thicker than mine, it radiated dominance over my life, always so happy when I got to serve Master Dwayne like this. It just felt so...right to suck his cock, especially while my own had been turned into a cute, pink, little clit. I still whined from the straining, the aching I constantly felt in his presence. But, in this moment, his cock between my lips, I felt nothing but dedication to be his good girl. His sissy. Helping in the pleasure of my Alice.

His deep voice brought me out of my oral worship, whispering into Alice's ear. She moaned, her eyes glued to me sucking his cock, her little sissy cuck fulfilling her role. Not able to pick out exactly what he was saying, I could only watch the effect the words were having on her, eyes glinting with excitement as she moaned and giggled. His cock placed against her pussy, almost as if it was attached to her, Alice stared down at me while I sucked, Master Dwayne's cock nearly fully down my throat.

Taking a strong grip of my hair, Master Dwayne lifted me off his cock, shushing my whining from being stopped. Kneeling back, my hands resting on my thighs, I stared into Alice's eyes as she was slowly lowered onto him, watching her mouth silently open as he pushed into her, fully welcomed by an excited, desperate pussy. Kept from cumming all evening, resting in his lap, her stocking-covered legs held in the air, Alice didn't even make it to the base of his cock before she came, body quivering in his strong arms.

Nearly screaming, she came hard, my eyes now watching her pussy spread wide, pulsing on his cock. Master Dwayne pinched her hardened nipples, rolling them back and forth, causing Alice to go limp, unable to help support herself. My clit felt every little twitch she went through, jealous and envious of her explosive release, craving my very own. After she recovered, Master Dwayne began sliding her up and down his shaft, those adorable moans and whimpers filling all of our ears.

Given a new task, I kissed and gently sucked on his balls as he fucked her, or more appropriately, forced her body to fuck him. Lifted up and down in his arms, all Alice could do was moan, her body being used by this giant, dominant man. Master Dwayne would stop sliding her up and down every so often, my tongue moving from him to her clit, Alice whimpering from the multiple sources of pleasure.

Back and forth I went, swapping from serving his balls or her pussy. I watched and listened to them both groan, kissing each other as they fucked. Alice came two more times from all the attention, her pussy extremely sensitive and twitching with each lick. Master Dwayne finally took pity on her as he picked up the pace, grunting heavily as he finally finished an orgasm of his own, feeling his balls pulse in my mouth as he filled her with cum.

Lifted off his cock, Alice sighed contently as she rested in his lap, my hand gently holding Master Dwayne's cock while I licked and cleaned her. Tasting different from earlier, now filled with his warm, thick cum, I swallowed every bit that I found, thoroughly running my tongue over the remnants of their orgasms. Daddy's cock came next, cleaning him of her juices and mess. They both giggled and kissed while I worked, their comments making me blush hard, complimenting what a good sissy cuck I was.

After I was finished with my cleaning task, Master Dwayne stood all of us on our feet, leading me to the coffee table. Similar to Alice I was stripped of my outfit, soon standing in just my stockings and corset. They both laughed at my poor clit, aching and evidently frustrated from watching them fuck, leaking almost uncontrollably.

"Don't worry sissy, we'll take care of you." That deep voice made me whimper, blushing as they continued to humiliate me. Lied down on the table, Alice helped as they hogtied me, rope tightening over my body. My ball gag face harness was set in place, pulled back to keep my face presented forward. Legs spread wide, my feet pulled near my ass, I squirmed as they stepped away to admire their handiwork, feeling unable to move at all.

I whined as I felt my plug removed, feeling something much larger put in its place, shoved deep inside of me and held there by my binds. My g-spot felt every movement I made, tingling sensations beginning to creep into my straining little clit. Master Dwayne and Alice watched as I squirmed, laughing at my predicament.

"She looks so cute Master Dwayne!" Alice smiled, giggling as I whimpered, blushing hard.

"Doesn't she though? A perfect, desperate sissy." He stared down, his fingers once more finding Alice's tired, but excited clit. She moaned in response, melting into his body. "We are going into the bedroom for the next little while, Rory. And when we return, I want to see this table covered in your excited, desperate, and eager cum. I'm sure you've been looking forward to it." Master Dwayne's smirk said he already knew the answer to that question.

I watched them walk away, his large hand holding firmly to Alice's ass, disappearing into our room. With the door left open, unable to move or look away, I could only whimper as her moans and his grunts began drifting out to fill my ears. Pathetically humping my binds, barely able to move the cock inside of me, I felt that all-too familiar build up in my clit, days of denial and frustration just begging for a release.

As I heard Master Dwayne spank her, the excited moans and screams in response, I didn't last long before my clit betrayed my excitement, bursts of cum shooting out of my cage. I whimpered loudly into my gag, quivering through my orgasm, completely immobilised. Breathing heavily, overcome by my first release in days, I whined as the cock continued to move with each of my struggles. My ass was now sensitive, my body brimming with energy, yet I had no way to stop any of it. I could only listen to the chorus of fucking drifting out of that room, being slowly fucked in my bondage.

Master Dwayne and Alice showered together, coming out of the room after what seemed like hours, laughing at the sight of their sissy. A mess of sweat and pleading desperation, they simply talked over my humiliated whining, needing to be saved from the big cock refusing to stop moving inside of me. They stood in front of my face, Alice gently caressing my cheek.

"Did you cum sissy?" I nodded profusely, the evidence behind me was clearly on display. Master Dwayne smiled, "good girl. I knew you wouldn't fail me." I whimpered, my poor clit continuing to leak from being penetrated, knowing if they didn't save me I would be pushed through another orgasm. I had already had four before they arrived.

Alice, ever observant, noticed the look in my eyes. "Oh, Master. I think she's close to another one." I pleaded with her, whining from being over-stimulated, my ass needing a break. But she just grinned, holding my chin as I got closer to cumming. "You can do it sweetie! Show us how excited hearing us fuck was for you." Her giggle seemed to tear through my body, trying to squirm away. But all my efforts just made the cock inside of me move and fuck me more, pushed over the edge as I silently moaned, cumming hard.

She cheered, grinning as her and Master Dwayne laughed. He moved behind me, spanking my clit as I came, the hard smacks forcing even more cum I didn't know I had out of my body. Exhausted, I sighed with relief as he untied me, both rubbing life back into my limbs. They both leaned down on either side of my face, kissing a cheek while I was called their good girl. Through everything that had happened that evening, that simple kind action made me blush the most.

I whined when Master Dwayne directed me to my mess, licking up my own cum and excitement. Alice helped as well, running her finger along my clit so I could suck it into my mouth. I would be tasting cum for days after this. Taking off my wig, they wiped me down with a towel, barely able to stand after my ordeal. Soon I collapsed on my little bed, my collar clipped to a tiny leash attached to the bed frame. All of us exhausted, happy, and content, the night was soon filled with sound sleepers.

12