Our Shared Master: Pt. 02

Story Info
The completion to a wonderful weekend.
5.2k words
4.69
7.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers

Saturday morning, I was awoken by my poor clit, aching in its cage. After the excitement of last night, and the multiple orgasms that had been forced out of me, I was hoping to avoid the straining mornings. But, part of being a caged good girl was being reminded of your predicament each morning, reminded of what you gave up for your keyholder. I whimpered, my fingers rubbing and soothing my clit, trying to offer some reprieve to the aching between my legs.

Soon I was on my hands and knees, head placed down on my little bed. A humiliating position, but one I found reduced the tightness in my cage, although often leading my imagination to wander. This wasn't helped in the slightest as I felt Master Dwayne's strong hand suddenly on my ass, gently squeezing and rubbing. I whined, loving his controlling touch, melting into it as I pushed my ass further into his palm.

He smiled, offering a comforting pat on my right cheek, kneeling down to whisper in my ear. "How's my good girl doing? Still excited thinking about last night?"

I whimpered. "Yes Daddy...my clit is torturing me."

"That's the point, you silly sissy." Master Dwayne smirked, using one of his fingers to put pressure on my plug. "Now, go get yourself ready and make breakfast. I'm going to take care of Alice while you do." Quietly whining, I nodded.

"Yes Daddy." Taking his other hand, Master Dwayne gripped my hair, pulling me aggressively right against his face, my clit now straining for an entirely different reason.

"What do you say, baby girl?" I blushed, knowing what he wanted to hear, having gone through this many times since he had started dominating Alice and I. My voice in my throat, barely able to get it past my lips, I whispered back.

"Thank you Daddy for fucking my Alice like I can't. Thank you Daddy for showing me what it means to be a good sissy for you and her." My heart pounded, hearing myself say them out loud. But, more than anything, I realised long ago the most exciting part of those words...were that Imeant them.

Master Dwayne smiled in the darkness, his grip lessening as he kissed my cheek. "You're welcome, Rory. Off you go sissy, I'll make sure she's nice and loud so you can hear her." I whimpered, his dismissive pat of my ass sending me on my way. Sitting in the bathroom to clean myself off, I took a moment to sit down, settling my breath. Few things in the world could excite me like my Daddy. I certainly wasn't always in the mood to be a good girl for him, but when I was...

I was such a lucky girl that he had found Alice and I.

Soon, my clit brought back under some semblance of control, I cleaned myself off from the night before. Replacing my plug after a light enema, some moisturiser on my face, touching up my eyes just a bit, I quickly donned my maids uniform I had left on the bathroom door. I walked lightly, hoping my heels clicking on the floor didn't wake my Alice, heading to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast.

As I focused on not burning some bacon, a giggle drifted through the open bedroom door. Soon it turned into a moan, then several, my clit once again straining as I tried to ignore the two lovers. Knowing his beautiful cock was inside of her, fucking the love of my life while mine was safely locked away, played havoc on my poor, desperate little imagination.

Setting the table, Master Dwayne and Alice finally exited the bedroom, his strong arm draped over her naked body. Placing towels down on the chairs, they didn't bother getting dressed, glistening with sweat from their fucking session. Alice had on her happy face, squinting as she smiled, knowing the euphoric mindset she was currently in well. I placed some plates down in front of them, as well as some fresh coffee.

Master Dwayne smiled. "Thank you, Rory. I'm very proud of you." I blushed hard, my poor clit instantly aching from hearing those words from him. Alice giggled seeing the effects of his praise had on me, teasingly playing with the hem of my uniform.

"Mmmmmm, yes sweetie. This looks delicious!" Ravenous after her morning activities, Alice barely waited to dive in, hungrily downing her breakfast. Master Dwayne beckoned me to my knees as he ate, swiveling his chair so Alice could watch as her sissy licked, cleaned, and worshipped his cock. Her eyes were glued to my lips as she ate, watching excitedly as I worked.

"Master Dwayne, I love watching her service you. She looks so cute!" He smiled, smirking down as his hand gently patted my hair.

"She seemed to be enjoying herself as well. Must be nice to finally stroke a real cock, huh Rory?" I blushed with humiliation, knowing Master Dwayne was playfully poking at me. Obviously my cock was not quite as impressive as his, by a long shot. But I knew he was just teasing, and I knew Alice was more than happy with my cock when I was lucky enough to fuck her.

But, with our roles for the weekend, I happily played along. "Yes Daddy. I'm so happy that Alice and I finally get a real cock to play with and worship." Running my lips up and down his shaft, eyes rolling in my head as I tasted Alice, sweat, and cum all over him. The perfect cocktail for me to savour.

Alice grinned, the whole scene starting to get her worked up. Taking a sip of coffee, she gave Master Dwayne a pleading look. "Can Rory clean me now, please Master?" My clit strained hearing the softness in her voice, always excited to be between her legs. I looked up at Daddy, eyes wide with hope, giggling excitedly when he nodded at me. Turning on my knees, I quickly placed my hands on Alice's thighs, pulling her legs apart as I hungrily dove into her well-fucked pussy.

Moaning, her hands running through my hair, wig still hung up in our room, Alice sunk back into her chair while I licked her clean. Master Dwayne left us have some fun, cleaning up a bit from breakfast. In my own world, I beamed with pride hearing every little noise leaving my love's lips. Soon her breath quickened, legs closing on my face, staring down at me with her mouth open. Tasting his cum on my tongue, I steadily licked her clit, watching as she shook and quivered, cumming once more that morning.

I smiled as Alice relaxed, planting some little kisses on her sensitive pussy. She giggled, her overly sensitive body flinching from each one. Pulling me up to her, she kissed my slutty mouth, thanking her devoted little sissy. Staring into my eyes, she smiled. "That's my good girl, Rory. Such a good sissy for both of us." I beamed, blushing from her praise.

Master Dwayne returned, helping me to my feet. "Why don't you go clean up the bedroom, Rory? We're going out in a little while, and I want it ready for tonight." I whimpered softly, questions flooding my mind. But he waved me off with his hand, taking my apron from me. Quietly growling, I scooted off to the bedroom, taking in the sight of their love making. Comforter thrown on the floor, sheets a mess with cum and sweat, the very air thick with exciting, erotic reminders.

I tried and failed to ignore the excitement in my clit, stripping the bed and picking up discarded clothes. Soon I had everything back in order and folded, with candles lit to hopefully help alleviate the aromas of events I had been excluded from. Rude.

As I exited the bedroom, Master Dwayne and Alice casually were chatting, still naked at the table, coffee nearly finished. My stomach grumbled, reminded that I had not been allowed any of the breakfast I had slaved over. I made my way into the kitchen, rinsing and finishing clearing off breakfast, sneaking some of their leftovers as I did so. Once everything was clean to my standards, Alice mischievously grinned at me, pulling me without explanation into our room.

Before I could ask, she helped me out of my uniform, pulling clothes out of the girly side of my closet. Whining, I only protested slightly as I pulled on the dark tights laid out for me, a tight black top and cute booty shorts soon following. Alice fussed with one of my brunette wigs, placing it into a low ponytail, smiling at the finished product. Being one of my favourite types of outfits to wear, I immediately blushed, my clit perfectly outlined by the tiny shorts.

Master Dwayne helped himself to my body as Alice got herself ready, his hands exploring my body. Soon I was left a whimpering mess in his arms, lost in submitting to my Daddy. He easily brought me to this point now, knowing all of my triggers, what drove me further into my sissy self. Running fingers between my ass cheeks, my shorts pushing deeper against my skin, I whined into his chest, wanting desperately for him to do more.

Alice snorted seeing how riled up Master Dwayne had me, barely able to keep my eyes open. Left in a heightened state of arousal, he ordered us both to bend over the table, shorts down, hands spreading our ass cheeks for him. Looking at Alice, she was wearing a matching outfit to mine, her shorts and top a lighter, summer colour.

We both stayed obediently in place, whispering to each other about what Master Dwayne had planned. Coming out of the bedroom dressed, he soon answered for us, lubed fingers entering both our asses. Slutty moans echoed off the walls of our apartment, both squirming from being toyed with. He replaced his fingers with some medium-sized plugs, ones we knew well. Ones connecting to an app on his phone, giving him control over the vibrators now sitting comfortably inside of us.

Our tights, panties, and shorts pulled back up, both Alice and I blushed deeply, the grip of submission having a firm hold on us. Master Dwayne smiled, kissing his good girls deeply one at a time, before leading us all out of the door. I felt the plug with each step, my heart pounding with the knowledge that at any moment he could turn it on, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body, tormenting my poor g-spot.

Heading to a local park, Alice and I slowly came back to our normal selves. Hooking an arm through each of his, we giggled walking together, gathering the odd look from passing strangers. But in the control of Master Dwayne, my Daddy, knowing how lucky I was to have both him and my love Alice, no silent judgement in the world could put a damper on my elated mood.

Stopping halfway through our walk, we all leaned against the railing, overlooking a small pond. Taking out his phone, we both whimpered as the vibrators flared to life, a slow rhythmic pulsing beginning to course through our bodies. He pressed into us from behind, pushed against the railing as we whined, trying desperately to be quiet.

"I'd like the both of you to kiss now. Couples should share moments like this to keep relationships strong, after all." We both slightly turned, glaring at the smirk on his face. "Oh, and if either of you cum, you shall both be punished." Tiny moans echoing between us, Alice and I took each other in our arms, kissing deeply as we were happily tormented.

One great thing Alice and I had discovered about chastity, is that it forced us to have more make-out sessions. So often they get forgotten about in relationships, replaced by some sexual act or another. But holding the person you love, moaning into each other's mouth, clinging to them for dear life as you kissed back and forth...there just wasn't much else like it.

Soon, as Master Dwayne increased the intensity and frequency of our vibrations, his threat of punishment for cumming became very, very real. I whimpered as I kissed Alice, tensing my body to fight the orgasm I felt growing inside of me. Hearing her voice, the moans coming from those perfect lips, I knew that the love of my life was facing similar struggles. I focused harder, not wanting to be weak and cause her to be punished, despite the aching need I felt to cum.

Shaking, both sweating from effort, Master Dwayne finally relented, our vibrations turned down to a minimum once more. Out of breath, we pulled away from each other with a mix of reluctance and relief, knowing how close it had come to earning a punishment. I looked down with shame, blushing intensely as I saw the wet spot in my crotch, my poor clit straining desperately beneath my shorts. Alice giggled, but was quickly silenced by a similar issue of her own.

Leading us both home, a large smile on his face, Master Dwayne led two furiously blushing girls back through the park, thoroughly enjoying his afternoon. We both practically ran into the apartment when it was in sight, so embarrassed. Hearing the deep laugh behind us did not help in the slightest, both fixing him with the deadliest glare we could manage.

Making dinner plans for the two of them, we all lounged around for the rest of the afternoon, casually napping and watching some shows. All three of us entwined on the couch, a mix of cuddling on each other's bodies, I nuzzled into one of Master Dwayne's legs, content to stay there for hours.

But far too soon, I stretched while I whined, knowing it was time to get Alice ready for dinner. Still groggily pouting from being awoken from her nap, I led her into the bathroom, cleaning and prepping her face for some make-up. She smiled at me while I worked, not helping at all while I dolled her up for Master Dwayne, offering tips and suggestions here and there. Soon, we were both happy, making cute faces in the mirror at one another.

Our giggling continued as I helped her step into her dress, a beautiful tiny black dress. Tightly shaping her small frame, I whimpered seeing how amazing it looked on her. Alice grinned, seeing the effect it was having on me, encouraging me to explore her dress with my hands. Stepping into some heels between my legs, she sat down in my lap, throwing arms around my neck.

"Do I look pretty for Master Dwayne, my excited little sissy?" I moaned, nodding at the beautiful woman sitting on me, unable to talk. She giggled, her eyes drinking in my frustration, nuzzling her nose against mine. "Don't worry sweetie, I think tonight he has some special plans for you." Emphasising her point, she pointed to the outfit hanging on the back of the door, instantly making me groan.

"No..."

Alice laughed at the horror on my face. "Oh yes, my cutie!" Soon it was my turn to be helped, Alice fussing over me while I was dressed, mirrors refused to me as she did up my face as well. Taking me by the hand, she squeezed it for support as I was led out of the room in front of Master Dwayne. He took one look at me and laughed, holding out his hand for Alice to join him.

Left exposed and standing on my own, I looked down at the humiliating outfit chosen for me. The stockings held in place by straps connected to my dress were a dark beige, classic styling, and the only sensible part of my outfit. The rest was...pink. Like, pink pink. Dark rosy pink, with white frills on the skirt of my outfit, the puffy sleeves, and outlining my chest. My fake breasts pushing the dress off my body, feeling tight all over me. Matching gloves, silky and elbow length, pink heels with rhinestones adoring the edges of them, two white bows adoring the front of the skirt of my dress.

If you could call it a skirt...it was more like a belt! Not even long enough to cover my clit, the petticoats flaring it out enough to ensure I was completely on display. The finishing touch was the ridiculous hat clipped to my wig, a poofy monstrosity of ribbons, bows, and transparent lace.

I looked like a cupcake.

I burned with humiliation as they both snorted and laughed. Master Dwayne had me twirl for them, both pointing their phones as I obeyed. My entire body felt on fire, completely sissified for their amusement, my poor clit already leaking from this treatment.

"Oh Alice you were so right, that outfit was worth every penny." My eyes widened, staring at my partner.

"THIS WAS YOUR IDEA!?" She doubled over, barely able to breathe as she laughed, nodding as she held onto Master Dwayne for support. I stomped my heel, glaring at her, which only made her silently laugh all the more.

"I've had it for weeks!" Wheezing, she tried to contain herself, slowly able to speak once more. "I've been so excited to finally see you wear it. Omg I can't breathe!" As my two tormentors took hold of themselves, I shook with a mix of excitement and frustration, so completely confused at the emotions churning through me at the moment. Still giggling, dabbing the tears of joy from her eyes, Alice took my hand.

"You look like the perfect sissy, Rory. Such a good girl." I blushed, still glaring at her while she snickered. Master Dwayne disappeared into our room, returning with the standing bondage pole we kept in the closet. Taking my hand from Alice, he led me to the pole, placed right beside the front door. Soon my arms were locked in at my sides, feet spread slightly and locked in place. Taking off my collar, he replaced it with the metal binding attached to the pole, placed on display, unable to move in my humiliating, silly dress.

Alice moved into his arms, smiling at the sight of me. "What a beautiful piece of art, Master Dwayne."

He smirked, my poor clit straining under that dominating stare. "Isn't she though? I thought we could have something pretty to come home to." Taking some pods, he placed them in each of my ears, assuming they would deafen me while they were out for dinner. But soon I heard their voices, his phone slipped into his shirt's front pocket.

"There, sissy. Now, it'll be like you're on the date with us. I wouldn't want you to feel...left out." Alice grinned, Master Dwayne's hand resting on her ass.

"Have fun sweetie! I'm sure we won't be long." She blew me a kiss, my head barely able to turn and watch as they headed out the door. Left as a piece of furniture, an ornament, placed on display, I whimpered as I heard them walking hand in hand down the street, their conversation clear in my ear.

For the next few hours I did the only thing I could, I listened. Listened as they ate, laughed, and chatted. They looked through the photo's of me in my outfit, talking about how excited my poor, tiny clit was. I felt as if I was going to cum from their voices alone, completely overcome by my current predicament. I had never felt this submissive before, humiliated beyond what I thought was possible, and the sissy side of myself loved every minute of it.

Master Dwayne and Alice went for a walk after dinner, hearing them kiss in each other's arms. Alice's moans radiated through my body, knowing his strong hands were running over that amazing black dress. Soon her hot breath was loud in my ears, as if she had his phone in her mouth.

"Oh, Rory. Oh..oooooooh. His fingers are inside me." I whined, struggling to contain my own excitement at hearing the arousal in her voice. "Master Dwayne threw my panties away after dinner, and now I'm pinned against a wall as hef-f-f-FUCK! As he f-fingers me!" Her moans started to get higher pitched, the telltale sign that I knew she'd come soon.

Master Dwayne knew this as well, soon his deep, beautiful voice filling my ears. "That's it, baby girl, cum for me. Cum in the middle of this street like a good little whore. Let your sissy know how desperate you are for me to fuck you." Alice squealed, her voice catching over and over from what was being done to her.

"P-please Master, I need you inside me. Pleaseeeeeee! I need that big cock so badly, nothing fills me quite like you can. Oh fuck, fuck I'm cumming. Please Master I need...I need...I-" Voice trailing off, I listened to Alice cum into the phone, the faint sound of his fingers moving in and out of her wet pussy. Shaking against the metal holding me in place, my mind was on fire with a need to cum, my clit feeling as if it was about to burst free, leaking pre-cum all over my pretty stockings.

They both calmed down, breathing and kissing against each other, all of which tormented my current state of arousal. By the time they made it home, I was a complete mess, shaking and whimpering as they opened the door. Master Dwayne and Alice smiled, seeing how excited being a displayed sissy had made me. He took out the pods, turning off his phone, placing a few light taps on my clit.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers
12