Our Shared Master: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy being a part of our date, Rory?" I whimpered, nodding incessantly at him.

"May I please cum, Daddy? Please?" My voice dripped with need, pathetically whining with desperation. Alice giggled beside him, her head resting against his arm.

"Not yet sweetie, you are exactly where I want you to be." I whimpered, shaking with frustration. Master Dwayne brought Alice to the couch, pulling her down onto his lap while they made out, ensuring to look my way as they whispered and laughed to one another. Soon I watched as Alice was stripped of her beautiful black dress, completely naked as Master Dwayne's fingers found her clit once more.

Helplessly, I watched her moan, squirming against him as he played and toyed with her, brought to the edge and held there, begging him to cum to no avail. Soon, Alice was in a matching desperate mood to myself, the need evident in both our eyes. Master Dwayne whispered instructions in her ears, softly pouting but dutifully walking into the bedroom.

Strolling over to the displayed, desperate, aching sissy, he freed my neck, replacing it with my collar. My arms, legs, and waist were freed next, barely able to remain standing on my heels. Clipping the leash to my collar, Master Dwayne turned and pulled me along, not even checking to see if I was following. With a hunger surging through me I had never felt before, I hugged close to him with a fervor, the only thought in my head wanting to be his good girl, completely broken and submissive to his will.

I barely noticed Alice on the bed, ass in the air, presented and ready for his cock. Master Dwayne led me to the head of the bed, my legs stretched wide around my partner. Moaning, her hand found my clit, rubbing and squeezing the straining metal for support. My humiliation forgotten, submersed in my role as their sissy, looking back and forth between the beautiful woman I loved and the wonderful man who dominated us.

His hands rubbing and pulling apart her cheeks, Master Dwayne rubbed his cock up and down her ass, eyes locked with mine. I didn't hesitate with my request.

"Please Daddy, please fuck her. She needs it so badly!" Alice's delicate hand squeezed my clit in appreciation, moaning her agreement to my statement. Wordlessly, knowing that his control over the two of us was complete, Master Dwayne effortlessly slipped his cock deep inside Alice, her body tensing and flushing all over. Never taking her hand off my clit, she moaned hard as he pumped into her.

I watched her face, his face, his cock, and their bodies. Not knowing my favourite aspect of this moment, I could only softly moan as my clit was squeezed for support, listening to Master Dwayne grunt and moan as he fucked Alice. Still barely able to function, she pushed herself up with one hand, beckoning me to her. Scooting up on the bed, I felt pulled into her lips as we kissed, her moans vibrating through my mouth, feeling connected to her more than ever before as she shook with pleasure.

Wanting to watch my Alice forever, seeing her cum on his cock like she could not with mine, I was almost saddened as Master Dwayne roared, pumping cum into her tender, sensitive, and quivering pussy. Shaking from his orgasm, he planted two hard spanks on her ass, both forcing squeaks out of her tired voice. Still holding my clit, her hand was wet with my own pre-cum, seeming to involuntarily leak all evening.

Recovering slightly, Alice returned to kissing me, watching as I cleaned off my excitement from her palm. "Thank you, Rory." She whispered into my lips, interrupting herself with little kisses. "Thank you for being our sissy. I love you so much." My heart melted, tenderly kissing my tired, satisfied partner. Soon she rested herself as we swapped places, sighing with relief as I licked her sore pussy, cleaning Master Dwayne's cum dutifully with my tongue.

My ass exposed, I felt the bed shift behind me, those wonderful strong hands gripping and running over my ass. Drifting to how I had felt that morning, I moaned into Alice's pussy, the unfulfilled desperation inside of me surging up once more. I didn't know how much more my poor clit could handle, feeling as if I had strained in my cage the entire day. But Master Dwayne knew how eager I was. Knew the need he had purposely built up inside of me was churning, and ready to burst.

"Rory, you have been such a good girl for us this weekend." I whined, feeling him remove my plug, my legs shaking, no longer able to focus on pleasuring Alice's pussy. She giggled, her hands running through my wig, enjoying her turn in the viewing seat. "Did you enjoy being a silly little sissy today? Did you enjoy being put on display?"

I whined, nodding. "I loved it Daddy, every second of it."

"That's a good girl, I knew you would. Alice and I are so lucky to have a devoted sissy like you." Master Dwayne slipped his lubed cock inside my ass, effortlessly pushing deep until I felt him right against me, hands on my hips. "Now, cum for your Daddy baby girl."

Alice held my face, staring into my eyes, watching as Master Dwayne thrusted hard in and out of me. Soundlessly, the ability to breathe stolen from me, I quivered and nearly collapsed as he fucked the most intense, pleasurable, and painful orgasm out of my body. My clit, after an entire day of desperately pleading for release, exploded with a frenzy beneath me. Air finally attacking my throat, I cried as I gasped for breath, my mind melting from so many sensations, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh that's my good girl, cum for us. Such a pretty sissy." Alice kissed me as I came, holding me up by my chin and throat, the relentless cock pumping in and out of me leaving me defenseless. After a while Master Dwayne stopped, pulling out of me without cumming, spent from his weekend taking care of two needy, little sluts. I collapsed beside Alice, barely able to focus on breathing, feeling Master Dwayne crawl in beside us.

"Thank you Daddy. Thank you Alice." I mumbled over and over, my eyes shut from exhaustion. I felt a kiss on my cheek, a hand in my hair, drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke last to noises in the kitchen. Quickly showering, I put on some shapewear and lingerie Alice had left out for me, silky black hugging my body tightly. Master Dwayne sat at the table while she made breakfast, both casually chatting as I stumbled out of the room.

I saw Master Dwayne's bags packed, pouting as I knew he would be leaving soon. We shared a quick breakfast together, blushing as we recounted how amazing the weekend had been. Yet, not quite over, as Master Dwayne had me on my knees once more, sucking his cock a final time at the table. I happily moaned as he filled my mouth with cum, knowing I'd taste him for the rest of the day, blushing as he called me his good girl.

Standing at the door, we both thanked him with a kiss on the cheek for coming and taking care of us. He smiled, kissing us back deeply, saying he'd be back soon enough. Taking out his keys, Master Dwayne stared me in the eye as he separated a tiny, thin one. I whimpered as I felt him place it in my cage, the pressure of almost a week of wearing it removed with a simple twist.

Smirking, he winked at Alice. "Have fun, you two." Just like that, he was gone. Smiling, Alice removed the ring around my balls, as well as the harness, breathing a sigh of relief from the freedom. Stroking my cock, she guided me to the couch, straddling my legs as she followed me down. With an excitement in both our eyes, I moaned hard as she slid herself down my cock, lips already locked with mine. Feeling my lingerie, our lipstick mixing together, Alice returned moans in kind.

We shared the taste of Master Dwayne's cum between us, still heavy on my tongue, as we fucked. I ran my hands through her hair, pulling her into me, feeling a completely different orgasm beginning to build inside of me. Alice shook as I slipped one hand down to her clit, rubbing furiously as I felt my cock starting to erupt, barely able to function, cumming hard inside of my beautiful partner. She screamed, her pussy clenching down with a ferverous need, her own orgasm tearing her apart.

Holding one another, breathing heavily, we laughed and cried in each other's arms. An entire weekend of servitude, teasing, humiliation, and euphoria, all leading to this moment. I fucked Alice two more times on that couch, my more dominant side beginning to surface, buried by the presence of our Master.

Smiling, my hands brushing strands of hair out of her face, I stared into the beautiful eyes of my Alice. "What an amazing weekend."

She smiled back, placing her head on my chest. "Mmmmm, I couldn't agree more."

We both rested against each other, recovering our strength. It was always a wonderful experience when Master Dwayne took control over us, but each time we were blown away by just how powerful it was. Rory was sated, happily set aside for the time being. But I knew she'd return, pouting and desperate to take control once more.

And I knew with the help of Master Dwayne and my Alice, that I'd be happy to let her.

12