Our Sisters Wedding Pt. 02

Story Info
I hook up with family at my sisters wedding.
5.2k words
4.64
31.5k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers

Startled, I pulled out and quickly found my shorts.

Walt banged on the door again, yelled, "We need to talk."

The girls were scrambling around trying to cover up. I waited at the door until they were somewhat decent.

As I turned the knob, I heard Walt's dad say, "Son get off the steps, you're in no condition to talk to anyone. Whatever you got to say, best wait until you're sober. Now come on."

Thank God for daddy. The girls were now sort of dressed. I opened the door a crack. Walt was stumbling away with his dad's support. I closed the door and leaned back against it. My heartbeat was almost back to normal. Katie was crying again.

Someone knocking again.

Carrie asked, "Now who?"

I cracked the door open. It was Mom.

Pushing the door open, she rushed past me and grabbed Katie.

"Are you all right honey?"

The three women were locked in a group hug as I snuck past, grabbed a couple of beers and escaped outside. My presence was obviously not needed.

Keeping an eye out for Walt, I had just popped the top when Rene showed up.

"Hey, I heard shouting. Is everything OK?"

"I'm not sure OK is the word I'd use but Walt was doing the shouting, his dad took him home. Mom is inside with the girls. There's a lot of crying going on."

Pointing to my beer she asked, "Going to drink both?"

I handed her one. We drank in silence.

We had just finished when the door opened.

Mom helped a sobbing Katie down the steps as Carrie came to me.

"Mom and I are going to spend the night with Katie. She shouldn't be alone now."

"Is the wedding going ahead?"

"Who knows. We just need to support her, whatever she decides."

I walked over to Katie, gave her a big hug, said, "I love you."

"I know."

Rene and I watched them walk away. She said, "Why don't you spend the night with us. It'll take your mind off things."

"Thanks, I will. First, I need to get a quick shower."

Rene, "We can shower together."

"I don't think we can both fit."

"OK then I'll just watch."

I turned the water on and stripped off.

She said, "Going commando I see."

"I was in sort of a hurry."

She leaned against the open door as I soaped up, she said, "Wash that thing good."

As I was drying off, she said, "Sue is going to be so surprised, hurry up."

I pulled on a shirt and pants and we headed out.

At her RV she told me to wait a minute. She hurried inside.

Shortly she yelled, "We're ready."

I opened the door. Both girls were lying on the bed naked, legs spread.

Rene said, "Hey Cuz how about a midnight snatch?"

I had seen their pussies before but not their tits. They were small, probably A cups but with nice long nipples.

I stripped off and joined them.

They alternated sticking their tongues down my throat as they played with my balls. I had a finger in each of their wet pussies. Sue moved first, straddling my face, she laid down and started sucking me. I had my tongue in her slit staring at her butt hole when Rene's face appeared.

Using both hands she spread her sisters' cheeks and asked, "Doesn't she have the cutest butt?"

She began running her tongue up and down the crack before focusing on licking the puckered hole.

Staring into my eyes she asked, "Want to eat me."

I kept licking but nodded.

She pushed her sister aside and squatted over my face.

She spread her slit and lowered onto my lips.

I was licking Rene and playing with her cute tits, Sue quit sucking me and sat on my dick.

Too quick I started to come.

Sue was wiggling around on my now soft dick and giggling "I made him come first."

Rene said, "Yeah but he's going to make me come before you."

And I did. Not a big violent orgasm but a nice slow shuddering one.

The three of us laid together petting like teenagers. We sucked each other's tits and licked all the interesting areas for a while.

I was about ready to doze off when Rene said, "Let's do it again."

I put my hand on my soft dick, said, "Hey I need a little more time."

She quickly said "It's OK. Your tongue is still hard."

She lowered herself onto my face. Sue stood on the bed giving her sisters tongue access to her pussy. I gave it my best but was happy when they finally laid down. I think I blinked a couple of times before nodding off.

Next, I was floating face down in water, naked. A school of minnows were nipping at my dick. I was holding my breath trying to twist away. I gave in, took a breath. My lungs full of water I jerked upright gasping for air. The twins were licking my dick. I laid back and breathed deeply.

It was bright outside when I opened my eyes, again. The twins were pretzeled together beside me. I turned to get a better look which woke up Sue.

She squealed, "He's awake, and it's hard!"

Within moments Rene was positioned over my face and Sue was riding my stiffy. What a great way to start one's day. We had been at it awhile when I heard the whoop whoop of a helicopter. For a minute I thought I was back on base.

Rene said, "It's probably mom making her typical flamboyant entrance. We need to hurry."

I paused my sucking, she said, "No don't quit, keep going."

She started rubbing her clit fast. Shortly she shuddered and fell to the side. Sue was pumping me fast and rapidly rubbing her clit as I came. Shortly she too shuddered and laid down on my chest.

"Let's stay like this until Rene showers."

Both girls were dressed and out the door before I could get dried off. I pulled on some clothes and headed for the front lawn where the copter was idling while a dozen people armed with iPhones were snapping pictures.

Like the girls had guessed, it was their mother, my Aunt Sylvia flying in for the wedding. By the time I made it to the front lawn Sylvia had disembarked and was holding court with a dozen people oohing and awing.

The girls rushed to her and were locked in a group hug when Sylvia beckoned to me. I joined them and received a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. No one could hear anything as the copter took off.

Our family's blue collar roots run deep. It is not typical for any of us to arrive in helicopters. A few years ago, Auntie Sylvia would probably have driven here in a well-worn Ford pickup. That was before her husband, my Uncle Charlie made it big. For years he worked as a roughneck on oil platforms. Then he invented a valve or some such device that became essential on all oil rigs. Almost overnight he was a millionaire. It didn't change him much, he continued working on rigs until his untimely death. Which death was ruled due to company negligence. His estate and the settlement left Sylvia a multi-millionaire, I emphasize multi.

Money hasn't changed her much, chartered helicopters aside. She lives in a modest home, her and the girls drive new but not luxury cars. If you were to meet her, you'd think what a nice ole country gal.

I grab her suitcase and the girls and I walk her to her assigned cottage. We were almost there when Rene's phone chimed.

"Uh Oh, It's your mom. You guys go ahead, I'll catch up."

Inside Sylvia says, "What's up? That sounded mysterious."

I said, "We had a little excitement last night. Walt got blitzed and passed out at the rehearsal dinner. Katie was pretty pissed. There may not be a wedding. Mom and Carrie spent the night with her. This is the first we've heard from anybody."

"That's awful."

Just them Rene came in.

Immediately Sue says, "Well tell us what's going on?"

Rene takes a deep breath, "Everything is a go. Katie and Walt had a long phone conversation and laughed it off."

We chat for a little bit when Sylvia asks, "So, where is the bride and my sister?"

Rene says, "They're getting their hair done and stuff. We're all getting our hair done, and manicures and pedicures and I'm sure other cures. They're going all out. Sue and I have an appointment shortly."

Sue adds. "We'll be tied up quite a while do you want to take a nap or rest?"

"No, I slept on the plane. I'd like some breakfast and coffee. I'll just hang out until the wedding."

Rene says to me, "Do you have any plans this morning."

"No."

Sylvie says, "Good. You can take me to breakfast and hang out with me for a while."

"That would be great."

The girls head for their RV and Auntie and I head for the bunkhouse which is the official diner. Inside is a nice buffet and a chef preparing eggs and waffles to order. We order chorizo and eggs and grab a couple of cups of coffee. Coffee was hot and black, breakfast was good.

On the way back to the cottage Sylvia asks, "How does one get a beer around here?"

"The barn has a full bar that's open all day. What do you like?"

"Shiner if they have it."

"They have cases of it."

"Go grab us a few bottles and meet me at the cottage."

I have a cold six pack when I knock on the door.

"Come in."

She has changed into a thin halter top and cutoff jeans. It's like looking at a mature Rene. Great legs and I suspect same tits. I had never looked at her that way before.

She sits on the small couch and points to a chair across from it.

"Open a couple of those brews and have a seat. You and I need to have a little conversation."

As directed, I sat down. Sipped my beer.

She took a couple drinks and starts, "It appears you've been a busy boy the last few days. As we used to say, sowing some oats. Sowing some oats with my girls in fact."

I almost dropped my beer. My stomach churned. I couldn't breathe. I thought, I'm in deep shit.

She leaned forward and smiled, "Isn't that right?"

I tried to answer but just swallowed hard and nodded.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"No mam, ah, yes mam."

"You can relax, I'm not mad. Actually, I may be sort of pleased. But like I said we need to have a conversation. That means we both talk. OK?"

"Yes mam."

"I want you to be honest, It's important. Did you seduce them, or did they seduce you?"

"Ah, it was sorta mutual."

"It's important, now think about it. Did they come on to you or did you come on to them?"

I stared at her trying to get a read on where this was going.

Finally, I took a big swig and said, "Actually Rene came on to me first."

She leaned back and smiled.

Took a couple of swigs, patted the sofa next to her and said, "Why don't you sit next to me. I'm sorry. I started this like an inquisition."

As I sat down, she kissed my cheek.

"I love you and I'm sorry the way this started. Get us another Shiner and I'll tell you why I asked what I did."

I handed her a beer and she started.

"As you know the girls stand to inherit a lot of money. Actually, they won't ever hurt for money. That is a blessing but also sort of a curse. I worry that gold diggers will be after them just for their money. I also recognize that a lot of potential dates will not approach them to avoid being seen as gold diggers. The same thing applies to me.

I miss your uncle; I loved him a lot. But I'm still a young woman, I like sex and good companionship. But I've learned to be careful. I think I'm somewhat attractive, so it isn't hard to get asked on dates. I've dated some, but it usually ends up that my date has a great investment opportunity for me."

"This Covid thing gave me a lot of time to think about dating. I've come up with what I call my sex manifesto.

I won't bore you with the whole thing but give you some key points."

"Now I'm not talking about being in love, just sex. I asked myself what it is I want from sex, and a sex partner? What I want is simply what I can't do for myself. I want my pussy eaten. I can't do that. I'm not talking just a lick or two but eagerly devoured. I'd like my tits and toes sucked and occasionally I'd like my butt licked. That's it, everything else I can do myself.

I'm looking for sex partners that are emotionally mature, clean, healthy and financially self-sufficient. I don't want to be their mommy, their nurse or their purse. They must understand the words no and stop.

Bottom line is that I want sex to be fun, I want sex with who I want, when I want, where I want, and how I want.

It's nice to be asked out but I have a right to do the asking. If I see someone that appeals to me, I'll let them know I'm interested."

"Since I came up with this I feel in control. And it's working for me. I've encouraged the twins to use this as a guide as well. I know that using my guidelines they are enjoying each other. I also shared it with your mom and sisters, and I understand that my nieces enjoy each other as well."

I suggested the girls check you out when they got here and pursue you if they were interested. I felt sure they would be interested. I asked you those questions to see if they followed my suggestions. I'm pleased that they did."

I said, "Well this explains some of what has gone on since I got here."

Smiling, she said, "Yeah, you probably ought to thank your ole auntie for some fun sex."

I said, "Thank you."

She turned a little and hung her legs over mine, asked, "Is that all you got?"

I started rubbing her legs and said, "I think I can come up with something. Wow, you have gorgeous legs and feet."

She laughed, "Thanks, I got the legs and butt, your mom got the boobs."

Her phone rang.

"Ah shit it's your mom. I've got to take it. Hey sis, what's up? Now? Well give me a minute and I'll be there. Love ya too."

She said, "Your mom has arranged for me to join her for manicures and pedicures. I couldn't say no. You and I need to continue our conversation later."

She stood up, said, "You look tired. Why don't you take a nap here? I'll get back as soon as I can. Can I use your phone for a minute?"

She carried it into the bedroom.

Shortly I heard the shower running. After a few minutes she walked out naked drying her hair.

I stared.

She smiled, handing me the phone she said, "If you don't blink soon your eyes will dry out."

She returned to the bedroom but left the door open. I watched her dress.

As she walked out the door she said, "I left a present on the phone."

The present was a video. Started with a full length naked selfie. Then it moved to a close up of her pussy as she was walking, the camera in tight on her pussy. I was mesmerized. Her pussy lips flexing with each step. I laid down and replayed it multiple times then closed my eyes.

I wanted to keep replaying the vision, but she was right I was tired and fell asleep quickly. Sometime later she shook me awake. She was lying next to me, naked.

She gave me a big kiss and said, "Did you like my video?"

Immediately I started sucking her tits.

She said, "I'll take that as a yes. Now get rid of your clothes so we can suck each other."

I knelt at her head with my chest over her mouth as I resumed sucking her tits as she sucked mine.

My nipples were sore when she reached out and grabbed my dick. I licked my way down to her belly button then licked past her pubic patch trimmed into a little heart. Now I focused on her pussy. She clamped her thighs against my face as I sucked and licked her lusciousness. She spent some time licking me like an ice cream cone before sucking me into her mouth.

She pulled her legs back to my side raising her butt of the bed. I switched between licking her butt and sucking her clit. Her mouth was warm and active, I couldn't hold off and came in her mouth. I relaxed.

She murmured, "Don't stop."

I felt her tremble a little, I picked up the tempo on her clit and began pumping fingers in her pussy. Soon she let go of my dick, stiffened and began shaking. She was breathing hard as I rolled off to the side. As I stretched out, I started licking her legs then scooted down to suck her toes.

I had part of her foot in my mouth when she said, "C 'mere give us a kiss."

It was wet and tonguey. She laid back.

She put her hands on the back of her head and said, "See what I mean, just fun sex? Did you ever imagine you'd be lying here like this, next to your ole aunt?"

"Not even in a dream."

I began licking her armpit.

She closed her eyes and said, "Ooh, I'll have to add armpit to my list."

I licked a while longer then I too laid back with my hands under my head.

I said, "About this manifesto thing? The twins and my sisters are into mutual sex. Did you encourage that?"

"I'm happy for them that they're having fun with each other. But I never suggested anything. Just encouraged them to take charge and have fun. I never mentioned sexual orientation or gender."

"So, are you into women also?"

"I haven't had sex with a woman, yet. I've made a couple of overtures but no takers so far. I have someone in mind though."

"Anyone I know?"

She laughed, "You are sort of nosy. Yeah, you know her but I'm not saying who."

She picked up her phone and said, "Oh, look at the time we need to get ready for the wedding."

When I got to the RV there was a note on the bed from Carrie.

I know you've been really busy with your socializing, but don't book anything for tonight. Tonight, you're mine. Remember, I have to leave early in the morning.

I like women, I enjoy just looking at them. But Aunt Sylvie's video changed the way I look at them when they're walking. As I did my ushering, I couldn't help but visualize pussy lips gently rubbing together.

Most weddings are beautiful, but most weddings don't have magnificent snowcapped mountain peaks as a backdrop. Dad sobbed all the way down the aisle while escorting Katie. She was gorgeous. Carrie was stunning. The ceremony was a little long but went off without a hitch. Walt overdid the kiss the bride thing, but everyone got a good laugh. Everyone was standing and applauding as the newlywed couple walked back down the aisle.

We ushers provided direction and assistance guiding everyone to the reception area. By the time I got there the place was packed. The wedding party was seated at tables on the far side of the dance floor. As I looked around the room for my seat, I spotted Aunt Sylvie waving at me.

I made my way over to her.

She smiled, said, "I saved you a seat."

There were several hundred people at least. The wait staff was efficient and soon everyone had a gourmet meal and unlimited drinks in front of them. As dessert was being served the best man offered a toast. The first of many, a great many. Finally, the music started, and Walt and Katie danced their first dance as man and wife. They were a great looking couple. Then Walt danced with his mom and Katie danced with Dad and on and on and on. After an eternity I escorted Sylvie onto the floor.

It was late when Walt and Katie disappeared. Everyone rushed outside. A limousine was idling out front. It looked like an ad for a graffiti school. The windows were painted, several strings of cans and whatnot were attached to the rear bumper.

As everyone stood around with packets of rice in hand awaiting the newlyweds, we heard the whoop whoop of the helicopter firing up. There was a mad rush to get there. As we drew near it lifted off with Katie standing in the open door waving and blowing kisses.

I looked at Sylvie who was smiling like a Cheshire cat, I said, "Obviously this was your doing. In fact, I'm guessing a lot of this was your doing."

"Just part of my wedding present."

"Well, you certainly surprised everyone."

"Speaking of surprises, I'm taking your mom home in my little jet. Why don't you cancel your flight and go with us. We can drop you off wherever you want."

"You own a Jet?"

"Not really, it's a shared ownership. Kind of like a time share. I just use it occasionally. So do you want to fly with me?"

Giving her a hug and laughing I said, "Auntie I'll do anything with you that you want."

As we turned to walk away, we bumped into Walt's parents. We chatted about how nice the wedding was and thanked them for their hospitality. I shook hands with his father and was giving his mother a hug when she slipped a piece of paper in my hand.

pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers
12