Our Sisters Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered, "That's my private email. Now that we're relatives, you and I need to hook up sometime. I'd love for you to treat me just like family."

I was watching her walk away when Carrie and Mom came up.

We exchanged hugs, Sylvie said to Mom, "We have another passenger for our flight."

Looking at me she said, "Oh good, it'll be fun. I've never been on a private jet. Have you?"

I nodded no.

Carrie said, "Well I have to fly with the common folk and I need to pack."

Taking my hand, "C'mon, you can help. Goodnight, everyone."

I did help, not with packing but I helped her have an orgasm or two. When the alarm went off next morning, we had neither one had much sleep. I suggested she stay and take a later flight.

"I'd love to, but this is the last flight to get me home on time. Fix me some strong coffee and I'll be fine."

After her car was loaded, we kissed and hugged and she said, "It's been great fun being with you, in spite of all the interruptions. I hope we can schedule some time for just the two of us."

"Oh, I'm sure we definitely will."

I watched her drive away then headed back to bed. It seemed like I'd barely laid down when my phone rang. It was Mom.

Cheerfully she said. "How about if I pick up some breakfast and we can eat together?"

I started to decline but thought what the hell I can sleep on the plane.

"Sure Mom, your place or mine?"

"Let's do it here, then you can help with my luggage."

"I'll get packed and be there soon."

As she spread everything on the table, I asked, "So where's Dad?"

"Well, we had a little tiff and he's driving home by himself. That's why I'm flying with Sylvie, you and Sylvie"

"I wondered about that."

As mom cleared the table, refilled our coffees she said, "You must be worn out, what with sleeping with almost the entire family."

She added, "I've always been a prude. If this was a year ago, I'd probably disown all of you. When Sylvie's shared her manifesto, I was shocked. But the more I considered it the more it made sense. Why is it wrong to enjoy sex with consenting adults. Life is short, have some fun. So, I decided to adopt it also."

"I kind a figured as much when you showed me your video. So, you're cool with me and the girls?"

She nodded.

I added, "And with the girls doing each other?"

"I'll admit that I didn't expect that. But I'm happy that they found ways to enjoy each other, particularly during the covid isolation."

"I'm curious, how did you know about me and the girls? Did they tell you?"

"No, I just put two and two together,"

"Did you know that they're having sex together?"

"Again, I just put two and two together."

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?'

"No... I almost did once. Do you remember Joann, she was in my mahjong group for a while."

"I think so. She was a short blond."

"Yeah, we all took turns hosting games. Well once we were playing at her house and I stayed behind to help her clean-up. We had a couple of drinks and were just chatting. Out of the blue she started giggling and suggested we shave our crotch. For some reason I agreed. We shaved each other then rubbed on some lotion. We spent a lot of time with the lotion. We both were pretty wet and took turns fingering each other. It didn't go any farther. She moved away soon after. And that's the last time I shaved. That's my only experience."

My phone rang. It was Sylvie. Mom picked it up, handed it to me.

Sylvie laughed, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything important, but we need to be on the copter in about an hour."

"Oh shit, I lost track of time. Mom and I just had breakfast. We'll get ready."

Mom was getting dressed as I hung up.

The copter ride to the airport wasn't conducive to conversation so the three of us caught up on texts.

In the terminal Sylvie went to check on our plane.

Mom said, "I know you don't have to be back right away. I have a favor to ask."

"Shoot."

"Your dad won't be home for a few days and I need some big strong male help with a few things. Will you help."

"Sure Mom, whatever you need."

The airplane was well appointed, but not very big. Seating for 6 but it also featured a bedroom at the back of the cabin.

We all enjoyed a cocktail before takeoff. The takeoff and climb to altitude was smooth. We were enjoying our second drink discussing the wedding. We shared iPhone pictures and oohed and aahed about how great Walt and Katie looked. How pretty Carrie and the twins looked etc. The discussion started to wind down after a while.

We were sipping our drinks in silence when Sylvie said, "We need to talk about the elephant in the room. Sex!"

Mom said, "Wow. That's pretty subtle."

Sylvie replied, "We all know that I had sex with Gene. I want to say I had fun with him. He's a good partner. I think it's irrelevant that he's my nephew."

Looking at Mom she asked, "Anything you want to say?"

Mom stared at her empty glass and cleared her throat a couple of times. After a long pause she murmured, "It's all so new to me. I've thought a lot about it and I've come to agree with your fun sex concept. As I'm sure you already guessed, I let him know I was interested too, but I don't think he's ready for that."

They both looked at me. I just stared at the floor.

Mom added, "Reading your little manifesto helped me get the courage to make a move."

"I'm pleased that my writing gave you courage. It also gives me the courage to tell you that I want to, ah, ah, shave your pussy."

I looked at mom. She was staring at me with a funny look on her face.

She smiled, and said to me, "Do you tell everything you know?"

Smiling back, "Not everything, just the good stuff."

Turning to her sister, "You can shave mine if I can shave yours."

They got up and hugged each other.

Sylvie said, "I hoped you'd say that. I've got everything in the bedroom. Let's get naked."

They entered the room and Sylvie said to me, "C'mon we'll shave you too."

"Oh no, I have to use communal showers."

They both laughed.

Sylvie said, "C'mon in anyway. You can watch and we can look at your hard-on."

The three of us stripped off. The two of them were sitting on the edge of the bed. Sylvie picked up a beard trimmer and handed it to me.

"Make yourself useful, trim us off."

It didn't take me very long to trim down to short stubble, but I went over the area several times. I sat back to observe.

Sylvie patted on some shaving cream and started shaving mom. She was slow and deliberate. With a warm washcloth she wiped the residue and applied some lotion. As she was rubbing the lotion, she laid down with her face close to the action. She didn't bother to cap the lotion bottle, just tossed it aside and started kissing mom's pussy.

Mom tussled Sylvie's hair and said, "Sis before you get too carried away let me shave you."

The two women, now with bare naked pubes, were soon interlaced in a sixty-nine position loudly slurping each other. Part of me wanted to be involved but I was happy to just observe. They were obviously enjoying each other.

They both enjoyed almost simultaneous orgasms. Afterwards they curled up in each other's arms.

I watched them kissing and snuggling for a while before nodding off. I felt the fish nibbling again, I came awake, my prick in a warm mouth. All I could see was dark hair and a bare back, next to me another bare back and dark hair. I started to say something then just closed my eyes and enjoyed the release before nodding off again.

I woke up as the plane was landing. The bed was empty. I dressed and joined the women.

As we were taxiing, Sylvie, said, "Your mom and I have decided that we're going to have a manifesto style family reunion with all you kids soon, very soon."

12