Our Son is 18...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy smiled at the 'ma'am' part. Unlike a lot of women, she liked when young men called her ma'am, it made her feel powerful and dominant, as if she could do as she pleased with them... if the opportunity presented itself.

"Hey girl!" Erica was loud as she walked up behind her.

Wendy turned around, and stood up for and embrace, "Hey you! You look amazing!"

"So do you! It's been too long." Erica said, hugging her friend hard, and taking a seat.

Miguel walked over delivering the new glass of wine, "Hello ma'am, what will you be drinking?"

"Ummm ma'am, huh?" She was teasing him, "I'll take a Mai Tai, please."

"Absolutely." Miguel said and walked off.

"Yummy!" Erica sang.

"He is adorable, huh?" Wendy agreed.

"Oh my god, I'd eat him alive." Erica teased. "I swear... I would literally eat ever last inch of him."

"Mmhmm... I believe you." Wendy agreed, sipping her wine, feeling it's affects.

"Oh shut up! You would to." Erica was loud. "I know Kurt is Mr. Loveable sweetheart, but tell me you wouldn't spend 5 minutes with that stud in the bathroom here?"

"Okay okay... as much as I love... love Kurt... that would be hard to turn away from." Wendy laughed, "I'm buzzed though, this conversation won't count tomorrow!"

Miguel walked over and set down Erica's drink. "Are you ladies ready to order?"

"You." Erica teased.

"Excuse me?" Miguel suddenly tripped over his words, nervously.

"I'm teasing." Erica winked, "I'll have the caprese salad, please."

"Awe, yes... delicious." Miguel agreed with a smile.

"And fir you ma'am?" He asked sweetly.

"Mmm ma'am... I like that, so polite." Wendy teased. "I'll have the salmon, please."

"Mm equally delicious." Miguel said, smiling.

"Mm and pink." Erica added with a wink.

Miguel blushed at her comment, and grabbed the empty wine glass.

"Mm cheers... to our good looking waiter!" Erica continued flirting.

"Awe yes... very good looking!" Wendy agreed.

Miguel smiled, "and to both of you beautiful women, cheers." Miguel walked off, "enjoy!"

Erica looked over at Wendy, "you ever think about that?" She asked pointing toward Miguel.

"About Miguel?" Wendy laughed hard, "I will now..."

"About cheating. One night, with a younger stud..." Erica continued, "letting him do anything that he wanted to you, anything and everything... mmm damn." She sighed, smiling at Wendy.

"Of course I do..." Wendy let out her own sigh.

"But?" Erica asked.

"No buts about it..." Wendy shifted in her seat, then kind of changed the subject, "We think Alex might be gay..." she blurted out.

"Yeah? Do share..." Erica said, a bit too eager. "Speaking of studs..." She laughed, "Mmmhmmm... you create them nicely."

Wendy felt uncomfortable whenever her best friend would make comments about Alex's looks. "Stop it." She said awkwardly.

"Oh come on... you know he's attractive..." Erica paused. "He likes men though, so it doesn't matter what I say about him... I'll never hook up with him." She added with a sad sigh.

Erica had always commented about Alex.

"Well, what if I'd say that about Tess?" Wendy somewhat teased.

"You think...?" Erica pushed.

Tess was Erica's daughter. She'd never truly come out of the closet yet, but it was assumed. She was 21 with a shaved head, and tattoos riddling her body. She had no chest, but an amazing ass that she clearly got from her mother. Although her head was shaved, and she tried hard to dress like a teenage boy, she still exuded sex, and looked very feminine... something she couldn't change no matter how hard she tried.

Wendy was taken aback... "stop Erica, I was just saying... 'what if'"

Erica didn't let up, "and I was saying, 'you think?'"

"Yes, Tess is... attractive." Wendy said shyly.

"And so is Alex." Erica said, "swap?" She laughed loud, "I'm kidding."

"Okay okay..." Wendy had wanted to put an end to the back and forth.

"So... what makes you think he's gay?" Erica asked, agreeing to move forward.

"We found gay porn. He's rented it. Magazines in his room. Ummm... toys." Wendy mumbled the last part. "I don't know what to think..."

"You love him..." Erica said, "unconditionally."

"Of course... that's not what I meant." Wendy sighed. "There was something..." she paused, biting her lip, eyeing her best friend sitting across from her. "I felt something. Turned on in a way... in a sick way, I guess."

"Don't do that, Wendy." Erica said, releasing her friend of any guilt.

"Seeing it... knowing he was watching it, it just turned me on. Kurt was there."

"And...? What'd he say?" Erica wanted more.

"We liked it. We watched it. We played with each other. He..." Wendy stopped.

"What? He what?" Erica encouraged her.

"He admitted to me that he liked men.." Wendy said locking eyes on her friend.

"To liking Alex... finding him attractive? Sexy?" Erica asked.

"Yes..."

"Just because you're my best friend, I'm going to level the playing field a bit..." Erica smiled leaning in. "Remember when I told you that I caught Tess kissing a girl, Kristen for the first time?"

"Yeah of course." Wendy nodded.

Erica continued, "She didn't know I saw her. But, I did... and it did something to me as well. It turned me on. It turned me on so much that later that night, after Rick left for his graveyard shift, I laid there in bed thinking about Tess and Kristen. My mind wandered, and before I knew it, I had slid my panties down to my knees, and I was imaging eating out Kristen. I was insanely turned on..."

"Erica, there's nothing wrong with..." Wendy started but was cut off.

"Wendy, I was out of my mind turned on... so turned on, that my mind went to a darker place, a more taboo place... the same place your mind went." Erica slid her heel off under the table and let her foot slide up Wendy's calf, up to her thigh, "I came so hard that night as I imagined eating Tess, my own daughter's pussy."

Wendy got goosebumps, and felt her pussy go wet at her friends admission. She scooted her chair in, allowing herself to get closer to Erica's touch.

"Yeah... that's where my mind went, Erica. To a very very taboo place. I wanted it... craved it. Deprived even." Wendy whispered as her friends toes found her sweet spot. She slid her legs apart, letting her play. "I swear to you, Erica, if he was there... I would have..." she stopped herself with a moan as she felt Erica dig into her.

"You would have touched him, Wendy?" Erica asked with a whisper.

"He's my son..." Wendy was holding back The orgasm.

"Yeah? And Tess is my daughter... but, if she had walked in, Wendy..." Erica sighed as the orgasm tiptoed on her clit. "And, I still think about it every single time that I see her."

"Mmm me too. Me too." Wendy moaned as she came with her best friend's toes pressing into her clit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The guy was older than Alex had expected. From talking to him online, he knew that he was older, but the guy that opened the door and greeted him in his robe was closer to 60.

He was attractive, with grey hair and a smooth complexion. He wore a sweet smile, as he moved to the side of the front door.

"Come on in." The man said. "I'm Del, nice to finally meet you in person."

"Alex. Nice to meet you."

Del closed the door behind them. They walked down the hall toward the back bedroom, passing family photos hanging on both sides. Alex slowed, looking at the photos.

"She's out of town with our daughter." Del assured him, "definitely won't be home for a few days."

Alex had known from talking to him online that Del was married, and bi... or maybe even gay. This was the best weekend for Del, because they'd be out of town.

Alex was a bit surprised when Del pushed opens the door to the back bedroom, and it clearly belonged to a female.

"It's my daughter, Shelly's room." He quickly explained. "She's in college but still lives with us... her and my wife went on a girls trip."

"Yeah... this is nice. Any videos?" Alex asked, still a bit nervous.

Del walked over to the player and turned it on. "You like gay or straight or bi... even tranny?" Del asked as he grabbed a few of the movies that he had sitting out.

"Ummm the transgender..." Alex swallowed hard. "I've never seen that."

"Mm I haven't seen this one yet." Del said as he slid the movie into the player. He looked back at Alex, "get comfortable."

Alex slid his clothes off, stripping down to briefs. He laid down on the bed as the movie came on.

Del stood and untied his robe, letting it fall open at the front.

Del was bald down below. Shaved or maybe even waxed. His dick was perfect as it hung flaccid between his legs.

"Nice." Del said as he looked over Alex's body.

Alex could feel himself growing underneath his briefs.

On the screen, a girl had her panties pulled to the side as she played with her 9" cock for a couple watching her.

"Fuck that's hot..." Alex moaned.

Del looked back at the screen then back at Alex, "yeah? You think that you can take that?"

"Yes. I think I could take that." Alex said as he rubbed himself, grabbing at the size of his cock through his briefs. "You think you can take this?" He asked as he pulled down at his waistband, exposing his thick rod.

"Mmmm yes." Del said crawling onto the bed.

Del took hold of Alex's cock, and leaned into kiss him. Their mouths met and then their tongues.

Alex grabbed at Del's cock, feeling it's growth in his hand.

"Yeah, touch it baby." Del moaned as he fondled Alex's cock. "Your parents know you're here, playing with an older man?"

"Mm I'm 18..." Alex moaned at the abrasiveness. "Should I've told my mom and step-dad that I was heading out of the house to suck dick?" Alex grabbed him along the waist pulling him onto him, so that there dicks were touching. "Should I have told them that I was going to taste the cum of a man 40 years older than me?" Alex said as he kissed Del hard, biting at his tongue.

"Mmm would you have liked that? Sharing with them, your own parents, just how nasty you are?" Del asked, grinding his cock into Alex's.

"Yes." Alex was serious.

"Yes... you're a lot more perverted than you let on." Del teased.

"Mmm am I? I'm a closet freak... literally." Alex moaned hard, and he reached down between his legs, grabbing Del's dick.

He slid the mushroom head down over his balls, to the crack of his ass and started to rub it into himself.

"Yeah, you like that? You like getting fucked missionary?" Del questioned.

"I do..." Alex moaned pushing himself down.

Alex could feel Del at his back door, and his dick flinched.

Del reached over, pulling open the nightstand drawer. He grabbed at a condom.

"No..." Alex whined, "I want to feel you..."

Del dropped the condom, and without saying anything, he moaned, pushing himself into Alex.

"Aww yes... fuck yes." Alex bit his lip hard as he felt his new friend ripping into him.

Alex glanced at the screen, the couple now taking turns sucking their girlfriend's 9" fuck stick.

Alex felt his own cock grow, Pre-cum dripping at the tip onto his tummy.

"Yes just like that... cum inside of me. I want to feel you cum so hard that it leaks out of me onto your daughter's bed." Alex moaned hard as he played with his own dick.

"Mm you know what to say to make me cum." Del moaned trying hard to make it last.

"Oh yeah? Is that your thing?" Alex asked, grabbing his face and kissing him, "fucking and sucking men on your daughter's bed?" He kissed him again, biting his tongue.

"Oh fuck..." Del tried to pull out to reserve the orgasm, but Alex held him in.

"Yes... inside of me..." Alex held him inside of his hole, feeling his dick spasm. "Fuck yes... like that... impregnate me daddy."

Del slid out of him along with the fish of cum.

"Yeah daddy... what do you want, daddy?" Alex moaned.

Del slid down taking Alex into his mouth. Alex couldn't control himself.

"Swallow it..." Alex grabbed at Del's head, holding him on him.

Alex came hard, even harder as he watched the screen, the girl fucking the guy deep inside of him.

Alex pulled him up for a kiss, tasting himself on the man's tongue.

"Mmmmm daddy." Alex said as he leaned down toward Del's dick, "let me clean yours off," he said sucking his self off of Del, this perverted stranger. "Mmmm."

"I can't wait to see you again." Del said, his dick growing again inside of his boy toy's mouth.

"Mmmhmmm..." Alex moaned sucking harder and harder, wanting more.

He held his dick at his tongue, licking the underside of his head. Del's cock jerked and let out the last little bit of cum.

"Mm it's good." Alex moaned as he got up and walked to the hamper.

Del watched him as he pulled out a pair of dirty panties.

Alex held them to his nose, smelling them. He then used them, wiping at his asshole, the cum leaving a streak along the panties.

"Do you like that, daddy?" Alex teased him.

"Yes... I do." Del instinctively grabbed at himself.

Alex walked over to the bed where Del was still kneeling touching himself. "Good." He said, holding the crotch of the panties up to his mouth to taste. "You both taste good together." He moaned, and leaned in for one more passionate kiss.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wendy was in the backyard when Alex got home.

"Anyone here?" Alex yelled out.

He was about to yell out again, when he saw his mother through the back window planting flowers.

He started to walk outside, stopping at the French-doors, watching his mother.

She was bent over planting flowers. He couldn't help but notice that the sundress that she was wearing was riding up her thighs, coming awfully close to exposing her ass.

He pushed out through the door, "Hey mom."

"Shit!" Wendy jumped turning around. "You scared me!" She said, slapping him on the arm.

Alex burst into laughter "I'm sorry, mom!" He rubbed his arm where she smacked him. "Ouch!"

"Oh stop!" She playfully tapped him again, "I hit like a girl."

"You do." Alex teased back. He looked down at the flowers, "need a hand?"

"Umm sure, why not." She said, happy to have the company.

The two of them got dirty, digging small holes to plant the flowers.

"Like this sweetie, you need to leave just the top of the root exposed." Wendy said pushing the dirt around.

"Awe... I see." Alex said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, you know you love getting dirty with me." Wendy held a hand on her mouth, "oh my god, you know what I mean."

Alex let out an awkward grin, "I do." Was all he could come up with.

They sat there, playing in the dirt planting flowers for another 10 minutes, not sure what to say.

"You can talk to me about anything, I hope you know that, Alex." Wendy told her son, breaking the ice, if only for a moment.

Alex shrugged it off, "Yeah I know."

"Anything." Wendy pressed.

"Okay." Alex replied, keeping busy.

"Alex..." Wendy started, unsure of how to approach. "Do you rent movies through the cable?"

Alex felt his fingers go numb, he was nervous. "Here and there..." he mumbled.

"Okay." Wendy answered back with a reassuring smile.

Alex got up and grabbed the hose so that they could start cleaning up the mess. He wasn't sure what to say or do. She knew. He knew that she knew.

Wendy picked up on his demeanor, "you okay?" She asked him, concerned.

"Yeah." Alex stood there, hesitating... "no... yeah, I'm okay." He sighed, "can I talk to you?"

"Of course, you never have to ask that. I'm always here for you sweetie."

Alex dropped the hose, and sat down in the grass beside his mother.

"Mom..." Alex wasn't sure how to approach it, so he sat there, still, and put his head down.

"Sweetie..." Wendy started.

"I rented a movie... an adult movie." Alex found the courage.

"Oh?" Wendy tried to play stupid.

"Mom... you asked me, I figured you saw it."

"Well..." Wendy stopped, breathed in a nervous breath. A thought crossed her mind. "No... oh no sweetie, yes... I saw it, the adult movie. But I didn't think you... I thought... well, to be honest, I thought Kurt."

That surprised Alex, "What? Kurt, really?" Then he realized what that might mean if she had thought Kurt, "but... you're married..." the second he said it, Alex knew that being married meant nothing, case-in-point; his earlier encounter.

Alex continued, "I mean... you saw it right?"

"I did, I saw it..." Wendy was nervous, and felt wrong for not being completely upfront with her own son, especially since he came forward about the movie. "I just thought..."

"Kurt...?" Alex's voice was very quiet, "Is he bisexual?"

"Bisexual?" Wendy was surprised by her own son's sexual knowledge, but then again, he was the one who had rented the movie, and chances are, he had seen bisexual movies as well. "Umm he... you know him, he's very spiritual, and open minded."

"I know..." Alex shifted nervously, "I kind of... I wondered."

"About Kurt?" She asked him, not shocked, but a little surprised.

"Yeah... nothing in particular, just curious I guess..." Alex looked at his mother, her own curiosity spinning between her ears, "you know, he's clean, very put together, groomed, well dressed, spiritually in tune, and as you pointed out... open minded."

"I can see it." Wendy laughed, "I mean I never thought..."

"That I was?" Alex finished her thought.

"Yeah." Wendy held her stare, "bi or gay?" She asked her son for the first time.

"Gay... bi... I don't know." Alex looked away from his mother, letting his eyes explore the yard for a quick second. "If you're curious, I'll tell you..."

Wendy smiled her sweet motherly smile, "I'm curious."

"Oh?" Alex said sarcastically.

Wendy playfully hit her son on the arm, "oh you stop it!"

"Okay okay..." Alex laughed, stopped and looked at his mother, ready to spill his guts. "I like men, mom. There... it's out there now, no going back." He joked, then locked eyes with his mother. "In all seriousness, I remember seeing Kurt once."

"What? What do you mean?" Wendy asked her son, confused.

"I saw him, he came out of the bathroom, naked. He didn't see me, but I saw him. I was in awe. He was big, hairy, mature." Alex answered his mother, and it was the honest to god truth. "I couldn't stop thinking about it... him... his..." Alex paused, looking away from his mother. "About his cock."

Wendy was getting turned on listening to her son bare his soul. She couldn't help it, the thought of him getting turned on by another man was extremely arousing, but the fact that it was his stepdad Kurt, almost sent her over the edge.

Alex continued, "later that night, in my room, I found myself getting hot over the thought of another man... Kurt." He sheepishly said. "I started pulling up pictures of men... not sex, but men, attractive naked men, and that was that."

Alex could feel a weight lifted off of his chest.

"Did you like it... looking at them? Did you..." Wendy wasn't sure how to ask.

"Touch myself?"

"Yes, did you touch yourself while looking at them?" Wendy mustered the courage to ask.

"Yes, mom, I did."

Wendy felt herself go weak at his words.

"I imagined being with them, like sexually with them. Doing things to them. The men doing stuff to me." Alex said, looking at his mother.

Wendy just looked at her son with complete love. That's what it was, love. She couldn't believe how handsome and open he was, and she loved him for it.

"Sucking them, Alex? Is that what you imagined?"

"More..."

"Oh yeah?" Wendy wanted so badly to slide her hand down the front of her pants, and to masturbate right there in front of her own son.

"Yes... everything." He said, feeling himself grow between his thighs.

"Tell me..." she pressed.

"Tell you what, mom? That I wanted them to use me, that I needed them to use me...? Maybe that I imagined meeting one of them at a hotel room, and right as I'm ready to go down on him, I find out he's my dad that I never really knew..." Alex was shocked at the words, his own words, that came out of his mouth.